Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:03 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:02 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2020, 03:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

watching as stempaw started to shoot her shot, duskblossom decided to run straight forward instead in an attempt to stay away from whatever the female apprentice had in store for her. cats weren't able to jump backwards while in midair... were they?? to be honest, duskblossom had no idea how the laws of nature worked, and she wasn't going to stay in one place long enough to find out. she continued running forward, hoping that stempaw had jumped too far to go back far enough to latch onto duskblossom's back.
Stempaw failed to land on Deerblossom’s back, but the edge of her paw brushed the back as she landed on the ground again, but this time she didn’t stop she flung herself again, hoping to catch Deerblossom off guard.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 3rd, 2020, 04:19 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Stempaw failed to land on Deerblossom’s back, but the edge of her paw brushed the back as she landed on the ground again, but this time she didn’t stop she flung herself again, hoping to catch Deerblossom off guard.
// smh @ u deerblossom pff <3
duskblossom smirked to herself proudly as stempaw missed, turning around just as she saw stempaw try to fling herself once more. starclan, this was getting to be annoying. only getting a moment to catch her breath, the she-cat tried to step back, her paws stumbling a little bit as she couldn't see where she was walking. hopefully, it worked..... but duskblossom had had a late start, and this could go either way.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 04:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

// smh @ u deerblossom pff <3
duskblossom smirked to herself proudly as stempaw missed, turning around just as she saw stempaw try to fling herself once more. starclan, this was getting to be annoying. only getting a moment to catch her breath, the she-cat tried to step back, her paws stumbling a little bit as she couldn't see where she was walking. hopefully, it worked..... but duskblossom had had a late start, and this could go either way.
Stempaw felt her hind legs landing on the back she decided to take a risk by landing with three paws, using one paw to try to smack at Duckblossom’s head as she was landing, this was a risky attempt.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 3rd, 2020, 04:24 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Stempaw felt her hind legs landing on the back she decided to take a risk by landing with three paws, using one paw to try to smack at Duckblossom’s head as she was landing, this was a risky attempt.

duskblossom felt one of stempaw's paws stab her in the head and felt the world somewhat ... spinning as she tried to regain control of the situation. whilst the apprentice had gotten onto duskblossom's back, the warrior hadn't been kidding when she'd said she was trying to make this annoying and challenging, and the female quickly stopped, dropped, and rolled, hoping to squish stempaw off of her back if the apprentice didn't follow duskblossom's former instructions and hopped off.

Last edited by panchiko; July 3rd, 2020 at 04:24 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 04:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

duskblossom felt one of stempaw's paws stab her in the head and felt the world somewhat ... spinning as she tried to regain control of the situation. whilst the apprentice had gotten onto duskblossom's back, the warrior hadn't been kidding when she'd said she was trying to make this annoying and challenging, and the female quickly stopped, dropped, and rolled, hoping to squish stempaw off of her back if the apprentice didn't follow duskblossom's former instructions and hopped off.
Stempaw gritted her teeth as the warrior was rolling and decided to attempt something risky, go the opposite direction of the rolling warrior but stay on her pelt, then she’d be on her belly.

Old July 3rd, 2020, 04:33 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

SpiderKit took a bit to question the fluffy thing, but just began to suckle again. @Mumble
Old July 3rd, 2020, 05:03 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Acornfall trotted back into camp brandishing his large crow and leaving his other patrol members to drop off their catch. “Beastspark!” he called to the tom mumbling around the feathers and coming up to the large tom. He had quite a lot to say about their hunting patrol but would spare him the gory details of the... well.. the eggs.

“Blossomfall, Fleapaw and I returned successful. To my knowledge I think we pulled in a good few catches each. We stumbled across some eggs in a ground nest, I wasn’t sure where they had come from or what they were” He left out the part about them breaking and getting all the goopy insides everywhere. He twitched. “Otherwise. Nothing to report” He waved his tail

@Undertaker

The emerald-eyed deputy plastered a smile on his maw as Acornfall trotted into camp with a big bird clamped tightly in his. Finally, some cats who could handle bringing home prey.

Eggs? Hmm, it was too bad that they didn't bring home any. Eggs weren't as good as real meat but could have provided as food none the less. In the end, he supposed it didn't really matter they brought something home. Which was far more than the patrol. "Besides the strange eggs, everything else was good to hear. The clan will actually be fed this time, well done."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finpaw View Post
@Undertaker (( @Spiderfrost @RedHead ))

The sun had near vanished over the treetops as Finpaw came scrambling into camp, frazzled and panting somewhat from his rush. Without pausing, he dropped off the two frogs and vole he’d carried in his mouth beside the fresh kill pile, and then dashed back out to retrieve the rest of what he’d caught.

A short while later, Finpaw returned, now with a large thrush and lizard dangling from his jaws. Trembling and out of breath, he added them to his already made pile, and all but collapsed from exhaustion. It had been a long day of hunting, and making that same run twice - both times with a full load of prey - certainly hadn’t helped anything. He groaned, perhaps a bit overdramatically, before catching his breath and finally pushing himself back up onto his aching paws to look for Beastspark.

“I’m sorry I got back so late, sir,” Finpaw dipped his head in apology once he reached the deputy. “I’m not too sure where Rosedapple or Scorchpaw went, either. We uh- we went separate ways to hunt, so they might’ve come back before me or are on their way now, but I lost track of them and by the time I realized it’d already gotten dark out.”

The excuses felt a little flimsy on his tongue, but they were also the honest truth. Which was rather sad, considering this had been his first fully-fledged hunting patrol, and he hadn’t even seen his mentor once… That’s irrelevant right now. What else are you supposed to say in a report?

“The um.. the prey was running well, at least, I think. It took me all day but I was able to catch that much.” Finpaw gestured with his tail to the prey he’d brought in. “I’m sure the others got more, though! So the clan’ll be fed, and all’s good,” he smiled, cheerfully as he could.

Please don’t be disappointed in us, Beastspark...
The deputy narrowed his eyes as he watched Finpaw struggle with all he caught, he brought in a large amount of prey, far more then he'd expect an apprentice to catch. The only problem was he didn't spot the cats he had sent with the apprentice for hunting. He continued to remain confused as the young cat padded over to him.

Beastspark brushed aside his apology, he never cared much for late patrols so long as they got back with something to give the clan. "Rosedapple just let you roam around on your own?" Beastspark was a little conflicted about that. Perhaps it was because he got worried easily, but he didn't like apprentices roaming around outside when he couldn't see them. But every cat had their own way of handling patrols.

A frown sat on his face and grew fierce as he found that Finpaw would be the one giving the patrol report. It was a little irksome, although the deputy made sure the apprentice knew that he wasn't upset with him in the slightest.

"You'll make a great hunter and even better patrol leader once you're a warrior." He praised, "Most apprentices wouldn't have come with a report after their patrol leader abandoned them." He was going to have to have a talk to them if he could find them. "You did an excellent job, Finpaw. Why don't you go and have a rest."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Whiskernose dismissed the rest of his patrol as soon as they returned to camp and made his way to Beaskspark. Once he had a free moment, he began his report.
"Our patrol just came back from Herondive Hollow. We have marked the borders, but the patrol was otherwise uneventful."
He hoped straight to the point was enough for the other tom, he kinda wanted to nap and didn't want to linger for too long.

@Undertaker
Beastspark looked to Whiskernose as the tom padded over, if he was being truthful, he liked how straight to the point the tom was when he gave report. The fact that he finished the patrols was nice as well. "Good to hear, thanks for the report." Dismissing the warrior with a twitch of his tail.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:33 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggypaw~

Lurking around one of her favorite places in the camp, Foggypaw spotted a kit who was struggling with a mouse their size. Hmm, Foggypaw thought, let me go see if they need some help. Walking over to the kit, Foggypaw approach them carefully to not scare them.

“Hello there! Would you like some assistance with that mouse?” Foggypaw asked as she tried to contain her bubbly energy.

{ @kieryn }
Skykit looked up and nodded eagerly "yes please! look at the size of it isnt it big!?" in reality it was small but because of her small size it seemed huge to her. She was so proud of herself. Skykit bounced around smiling at the apprentice.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:34 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
Skykit walked out of the nursery and into the clearing smelling a sweet savory smell somewhere close by. she wandered behind the nursery and saw a fat mouse sitting there liek a sitting duck. It was slow and couls not move fast so Skykit pounced at the mouse digging her sharp litttle claws into it before sinking her teeth into its neck. When she was done she tried to drag the mouse towards the clearing but because it was the size of her she was failing so she called out loudly "WILL SOMEONE HELP ME OVER HERE!?"
~Foggypaw~

Lurking around one of her favorite places in the camp, Foggypaw spotted a kit who was struggling with a mouse their size. Hmm, Foggypaw thought, let me go see if they need some help. Walking over to the kit, Foggypaw approach them carefully to not scare them.

“Hello there! Would you like some assistance with that mouse?” Foggypaw asked as she tried to contain her bubbly energy.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:40 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggypaw~

Skykit looked up and nodded eagerly "yes please! look at the size of it isnt it big!?" in reality it was small but because of her small size it seemed huge to her. She was so proud of herself. Skykit bounced around smiling at the apprentice.
Closed Thread