Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:21 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon View Post
Whitemoon took note of the fact that Bramblefur was a little caught of guard by her approach. Whitemoon wasn't very social herself, but had recently made it a personal goal to make new friends. "Yeah, at least we have prey. I can't wait for Newleaf, though," She said, laying down and preparing to bite into her mouse.
Bramblefur seemed to be silent for a moment as Whitemoon laid down to join her here. “Someone actually wants to talk to me?” She thought in awe, shaking her head and smiling happily at the white she-cat. “Newleaf is always such a peaceful time for the clans. The prey is just coming out from their dens and the fresh flowers smell so nice just when they start to bloom.” The brown-furred warrior said, feeling in better spirits than past days. She thought back to when she promised her father that she’d make friends and not work all her life. “Maybe this is my chance for a new beginning..” Bramblefur thought as she took another bite from her skinny mole. “Hopefully everything will be a bit calmer around here since all the fire and all that chaos.”
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Memelord

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Bramblefur seemed to be silent for a moment as Whitemoon laid down to join her here. “Someone actually wants to talk to me?” She thought in awe, shaking her head and smiling happily at the white she-cat. “Newleaf is always such a peaceful time for the clans. The prey is just coming out from their dens and the fresh flowers smell so nice just when they start to bloom.” The brown-furred warrior said, feeling in better spirits than past days. She thought back to when she promised her father that she’d make friends and not work all her life. “Maybe this is my chance for a new beginning..” Bramblefur thought as she took another bite from her skinny mole. “Hopefully everything will be a bit calmer around here since all the fire and all that chaos.”
Whitemoon was beginning to like the quite she-cat, and returned her smile. "Yeah! The tranquility and plentiful prey is always a plus. I mean, I would never refuse to hunt for long hours or fight in dangerous battles for my clan, but the doesn't necessarily mean I want to all the time." She laughed. "I do love the snow in Leafbare, though. Only time I don't stand out." She took a final bite of her meal finishing it off and licking her muzzle. Why have I never just talked to a cat like this before? Making friends isn't so hard! She thought.

Last edited by Whitemoon; January 8th, 2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Whitemoon was beginning to like the quite she-cat, and returned her smile. "Yeah! The tranquility and plentiful prey is always a plus. I mean, I would never refuse to hunt for long hours or fight in dangerous battles for my clan, but the doesn't necessarily mean I want to all the time." She laughed. "I do love the snow in Leafbare, though. Only time I don't stand out." She took a final bite of her meal finishing it off and licking her muzzle. Why have I never just talked to a cat like this before? Making friends isn't so hard! She thought.
“I’m not really much of a fighter, but if I needed to, I would lay down my life for this clan.” Bramblefur said with a soft smile, directing her gaze up at the clouds, “At least, I think my parents would approve of my loyalty in Starclan.” She stared up at the sky for a moment, lost in thought. After awhile, she broke away from her thinking and looked over at Whitemoon with an apologetic smile, “Sorry about that. I tend to drift off at times.” The she-cat said and gave a quiet chuckle, “I bet you’re really good at hunting in Leafbare with that kind of fur.” Bramblefur finished off her meal before speaking again, “Your fur is quite pretty too - my fur always has burrs in it and gets twigs snagged in it.” She giggled, her whiskers twitching. The brown-striped warrior looked out towards the forest. “Would you like to go hunting with me?” Bramblefur asked, her tone shy, “I mean, it doesn’t have to be now, whenever you feel comfortable..” Her voice got quieter and more nervous as she kept speaking until she just looked down at her paws in embarrassment.
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Memelord

Quote:
“I’m not really much of a fighter, but if I needed to, I would lay down my life for this clan.” Bramblefur said with a soft smile, directing her gaze up at the clouds, “At least, I think my parents would approve of my loyalty in Starclan.” She stared up at the sky for a moment, lost in thought. After awhile, she broke away from her thinking and looked over at Whitemoon with an apologetic smile, “Sorry about that. I tend to drift off at times.” The she-cat said and gave a quiet chuckle, “I bet you’re really good at hunting in Leafbare with that kind of fur.” Bramblefur finished off her meal before speaking again, “Your fur is quite pretty too - my fur always has burrs in it and gets twigs snagged in it.” She giggled, her whiskers twitching. The brown-striped warrior looked out towards the forest. “Would you like to go hunting with me?” Bramblefur asked, her tone shy, “I mean, it doesn’t have to be now, whenever you feel comfortable..” Her voice got quieter and more nervous as she kept speaking until she just looked down at her paws in embarrassment.
Whitemoon thanked Bramblefur for complementing her fur, following with "I'd love to go hunting!" She stood up, and looked to Bramblefur. She looked embarrassed, so Whitemoon tried her best to convey that she really did enjoy her company with a happy little sway of her tail.
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Whitemoon thanked Bramblefur for complementing her fur, following with "I'd love to go hunting!" She stood up, and looked to Bramblefur. She looked embarrassed, so Whitemoon tried her best to convey that she really did enjoy her company with a happy little sway of her tail.
“Really? You want to go hunting with me? Awesome!” Noticing that she was acting like a kitten, she said her words again, “I mean, thank you. I’m glad that I could finally hunt with someone rather than myself for once.” Bramblefur sprang to her paws with a happy purr rumbling in her throat, “Come on! I know some good spots out in the territory!” She was no young newly-made warrior, but the she-cat still had some spring in her step. Being over 30 moons, she wasn’t that old - far from being an elder, anyways. The she-cat looked at Whitemoon, hoping that she would perhaps call her a friend soon. “Follow me!” Bramblefur mewed, her whiskers twitching as she padded past her and went across the clearing towards the camp entrance, a thin trail of pawprints left behind her in the soft, chilling snow.
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Memelord

Quote:
“Really? You want to go hunting with me? Awesome!” Noticing that she was acting like a kitten, she said her words again, “I mean, thank you. I’m glad that I could finally hunt with someone rather than myself for once.” Bramblefur sprang to her paws with a happy purr rumbling in her throat, “Come on! I know some good spots out in the territory!” She was no young newly-made warrior, but the she-cat still had some spring in her step. Being over 30 moons, she wasn’t that old - far from being an elder, anyways. The she-cat looked at Whitemoon, hoping that she would perhaps call her a friend soon. “Follow me!” Bramblefur mewed, her whiskers twitching as she padded past her and went across the clearing towards the camp entrance, a thin trail of pawprints left behind her in the soft, chilling snow.
Whitemoon followed, a white blur racing up to the camp entrance. (Moving to territory)

Last edited by Whitemoon; January 8th, 2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:56 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Cottonfrost

Cottonfrost sat at the edge of camp, his dark grey fur glistening neatly in the sunlight. The tom cat had just given himself a thorough wash, and was now patiently sitting at the edge of camp, a perfect demeanor of calmness and content.
Cottonfrost often had the aura of deep concentration around him, and as he watched the two cats leave, he felt satisfied. His clan was functioning well, and the clans seemed to be at peace with one another. Letting out a small sigh, he stood up, glanced around one last time, then padded over to a tall tree overhanging the edge of the clearing.
Leaping nimbly into one of the lower branches, Cottonfrost settled down and rested his chin on his paws. I wonder if they'll catch any prey while they're out. He thought, his thoughts leading once more to the cats who had recently disappeared through the exit of the camp.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 8th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:22 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Bristletail, a ginger she-cat, padded over to Iceclaw. "Now, who exactly are you talking about?" She purred
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:25 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Bristletail took a mouse from the pile of fresh-kill and ripped in into halves. Her worry that someone might catch her out this late overcame her hunger.
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Memelord

@Robin-chan

Whitemoon padded into the clearing, enjoying the feel of the light, powdery snow beneath her paws. She dropped the tiny mouse she had caught onto the fresh-kill pile and waited for Bramblefur, a cat she considered to be her new friend.
Closed Thread