Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:06 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:51 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:38 PM
the scrapyard (open!)
by glitch
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2020, 10:11 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[ @Cas - Literally forgot to post xD ]
-Echopaw-

She was done with it and she was PISSED. Her claws were unsheathed, and the small claw she had given Dewpaw faintly showed on her right claws. Though, it'd be hard to notice unless you weren't looking for it.
She didn't ask to come in, she just stormed in with her ears pinned and tail lashing. Echopaw had grown a lot since she had seen Icestar last. She now was at least 1 or 2 heads above Irisflame and much bigger than the average apprentice of her age.
Standing in Icestar's den now, she'd let her guess what she came in for.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 5th, 2020, 11:20 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Elementals

Ribbitpaw was actually quite surprised that his blow had landed, though of course, Foggypaw had the upper paw, and managed to get him pinned to the ground. He wriggled around beneath the other apprentice, trying to escape before the time ran out. Seven heartbeats sure felt like a lot less time than he'd originally thought, and before he knew it, the time was up. Stopping his struggling, he simply craned his neck to look up at Foggypaw. "Alright, you caught me." Now where was Moueseleap? The whole time, he still hadn't figured out which bush his mentor was currently hiding in, or if she was even still here. For all he knew, she could've gone back to camp without the two of them, though that was highly unlikely in his opinion. But even so, he still didn't see how the approach of disguising himself in the bushes would be helpful in a real battle where he was being actively attacked and needed to respond with defense.
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw got up and went into deep thought. Mouseleap didn’t seem like the type to ditch cats. “Hmm, I don’t know..Wait- I saw some strange looking rock as I passed by... it looked furry? Rocks can’t be furry the last time I check. OH WAIT I SEE THE ROCK!” Foggypaw exclaimed as she dove into a bush coming after Mouseleap who was running away.

_____
~Mouseleap~
Watching as Foggypaw has pinned down Ribbitpaw, Mouseleap watched like a rock. As soon as she heard them manage to find her. Spitting fox dung Mouseleap started to run away.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 5th, 2020, 11:28 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post
Aldertrail wouldn't allow her to go try and search for those traps. He would feel responsible and he was clearly responsible for her well being. "I'm pretty sure their all dealt with, but I would still be cautious about them. In case any of them are well hidden.", he meowed. The topic was starting to get boring. They've said enough about those traps.
Magnoliapetal nodded kindly, glancing over at her mate. Truly, keeping up appearances was exhausting. The dilute calico's features molded into hard lines, a reset from her previously soft behavior. After all, no one was around. She knew the tom was using her, he knew... part of her plan, there was really no need to act like she cared about the traps. The molly turned her spring green eyes towards Aldertrail, fixing him with a piercing look. "Has your family been happy so far? Now that you've taken a mate?" To be fair, Magnoliapetal felt a slight pit in the bottom of her stomach in anticipation of the conversation she wanted to have. She adored kits, truly, but having them... ugh. Not to mention convincing her dear cousin to allow her to become a permanent queen. That would come in time. For now... she had this to focus on.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 5th, 2020, 11:31 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Romulus @Wings @Mayflower ]

----Rumblekit----

Oh my goodness. This was absolutely hilarious. Rumblekit couldn't help but let out a sharp burst of high-pitched laughter, his giggles causing him to tumble to the ground. The attack was only made better by the fact that Stormkit purposefully charged right into the tree and he starting snorting. "HAHAHA, you both totally just ran into that tree! Like absolute whins! And rivels! It just stood there and then you went WOOMRIGHTINTOTHETRUNK!"
Still chuckling, he got to his paws and padded over to them. Now that he'd had his fun, his ears folded back in worry. "Jokes aside, are you two all right? You, uh, really hented right into that thnig kinda hard."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old July 5th, 2020, 11:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@hope @Arie @Rainquail

Cloudberry huffed a few time, flopping her head back on her nest as her first kit rested at her belly. This was so frustrating! Her blue eyes turned to Crowskip loosely. Help? How?! "I. Don't care if ya help as long as these things get out of me!" She hissed through clinched teeth. She really didn't care...
With another wave of pain a second kit was born and Cloudberry moved to pull it closer to her and clean it. The second kit was a fluffy ginger tom. He seemed okay, yeah she didn't care. Wait yes she did... More pain gripped her and she let out a string of cruises. She hated this! It needed to just be done. Three kits would be fine! If this was the last kit she would be happy. Well, she would be even happier if this pain just went away.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; July 6th, 2020 at 05:50 PM.
Old July 6th, 2020, 01:32 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

-- @Slushie --

This cat was even more frosty and brittle than Frostpaw himself. Settling herself a bit more comfortably on the dry ground within the den, she directed her blind gaze on Frigidpaw. "Brittle... you are.. yes?" She had to ask, and couldn't help but twitch her ears with mild amusement. This was like the time when she'd first arrived and ran into pretty brittle snowflake. It was strange but well... she was so useless socially that it was normal, this awkward first introduction. For once though, she hoped her blindness wouldn't be the topic of interest. She was blind. Okay. Good. She could hear. Yes. All good. No she wasn't deaf. Rolling her eyes at the thoughts she turned her attention back onto... Brittlepaw. She wasn't exactly one for nicknames, but considering she'd now been called Spitfire by Beastspark and Buttercup by Irisflame... she needed to catch up on her own game. So Brittlepaw it was. For now. Unless he decided to prove her wrong that he was not as frosty as he appeared to be. "You were there... during the night training... were you not?" A good conversation starter. Somewhat. Training was something everyone could easily talk about, wasn't it? Maybe he didn't want to talk about training... but well.... She'd attempted.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 6th, 2020, 02:22 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @Puddle~ --

It was interesting. And strange. So very strange. This cat, this young cat, spoke with the voice and phrases someone much older and wiser than what his age told. It was.. unnerving. Somewhat. Because Doepaw herself knew that she often too spoke with the knowledge and experience of cat who's seen too much of life and learned to respect it. Well not like she had seen much, if anything. But she had at least experienced, gone through the same as a sighted cat would. That was yet another interesting topic that she often found herself drawn into... that blind cats apparently missed out on life just because they couldn't see the wonders of the world... Because they couldn't see. Why did you need to see in order to appreciate the world, it was yet another thing Doepaw sometimes couldn't comprehend. "I don't... know many other... cats either. Which is a... given. Considering I've.. only been residing in... Shadowclan for a moon." Had it already been a moon? It seemed so and even that was a strange concept to Doepaw... a moon already. She already felt comfortable, settled in this clan of shadows, that it shouldn't in actuality come as a surprise to her. Yet it still did. "Younger apprentices... often speak before they... think. It is... a common and given... thing when it comes to... them. The world is... fresh... its open... and new. They speak... because that is how... they gain knowledge. Doesn't make it any less... obnoxious... but it at least gives... a settled reason... for that." It was an interesting talk to say the least, discussing the foundations of young apprentices and their needs, despite them themselves being apprentices still. But to Doepaw herself? this seemed better than her having to describe and talk about the past that still haunted her. She was mildly shocked to hear of Ribbitpaw's young age but again... as he explained it, it did make a lot of sense. Having a stupid or well, less intelligent, younger sibling or littermate, often forced one to grow up quicker. It had happened to her during the little time she'd been allowed to spend with Dovekit during their time as kits... before she died. "Being blind... and learning how to... see without seeing," there she went and spilled it. No need to keep it a secret. It should've been obvious but well, it seemed it hadn't been, "it forces you... and it did force me.... to learn quicker, adapt... faster. Grow up. But despite that... I never truly... came into my own before... I joined this clan... of shadows." Being apprenticed to the deputy might've helped shaped her too but... unless Ribbitpaw inquired that was for her to know and him to remain unaware of it. For now. "Sighted cats... it seems to me... often take sight for granted.... Often like how... young apprentices... take their carefree... and worry free time... for granted to. They should enjoy... not having to grow up."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Last edited by Arie; July 6th, 2020 at 02:23 AM.
Old July 6th, 2020, 03:21 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Duskpaw forced a smile while Irisflame and Echopaw went to work. Taking deep breathes the apprentice tried her best to not work herself up over the thought of what they were going to do. Breathe in...and breathe out...
As Echopaw neared with the moss and started to work on her injuries. Closing her eyes the calico tried her best to stay still for her friend. Irisflame was mostly right, for the most part, the large splinters did not hurt very much but the smaller ones. Well, Duskpaw let out a few hurt squeaks as Echopaw did her best to fish out the small ones.
@Wings @Moon Lily
Old July 6th, 2020, 04:22 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Stormlily wasn't expecting for the dark leader to come up and discuss about her apprentice's warrior assessment. Well, it was bound to come up sooner or later since the two were taking their time. The warrior was not too sure how to answer. Amber eyes glanced at the younger molly as she decided if Nightpaw was ready or not. "If possible, I would like one more battle training session with Nightpaw before her assessment. Then she would be ready."
Yes, that would give the two some time. The warrior was pretty sure that the apprentice couldn't hurt her if her life depended on it. Nightpaw was such a sweet little cat and how was she supposed to become a warrior when she can't do the new requirement?

@Cas @Estelle

---

The older molly beamed at the sight of the molly. "There you are!" Grinning at Nightpaw as she padded up to her classmate. Internally the warrior sighed that Nightpaw was still nervous around her. But they were working on that and hopefully, Nightpaw would become comfortable enough around Stormlily. "So, we are almost done with your training I felt like it would be a good time to discuss what needs to be done in order for you to become a warrior." How was Nightpaw going to react? Battle training was slightly difficult with her being hesitant to attack another cat so how would she do knowing that she had to hurt her mentor?
Old July 6th, 2020, 04:35 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

-- @Zesty Mango @Fuzzy @Rainquail @Mumble @hope --

Mountainmist had been asleep. Having five kits suckling and draining her of energy was well and truly exhausting for the queen, and she'd never expected it would be like this. Nope. If she knew she would never be able to leave her nest because her kits would start mewling and complaining... she didn't know what she would do in truth. Yet looking over at her dearest Cloudberry she watched with narrowed eyes as the molly kept cursing as the first kit slid over. "Now you know the pain," Mountainmist grumbled as she shifted herself so she was lying closer to Cloudberry while still keeping her own litter close to her with, using her bushy and floofed up tail to keep them somewhat safe. They were a moon old now... learning to walk somewhat steadily. Only four was resting with her, Cypresskit somehow being out in the clearing but for now Mountainmist didn't worry too terribly much. Cypress was the biggest of her kits, and someone else was sure to be watching out for that little one. That wasn't little. The one she was well and truly worried for was Skunkkit. He was still fragile despite him ageing and she picked him by his scruff as she got closer to Cloudberry, placing her son next to her teats once again so he could suckle. "You doing good there gal, just... hang in there. Grumble, curse whatever you need to do. I got five out of me, the least you can do is owe up to the same number! If you get less, I see no reason for you to complain, pretty lady!" Then looking over at Crowskip, Mountainmist picked up the second kit, the first tom of the litter. "Clean him, only thing we can do to help Cloudberry at this moment." With that said Mountainmist pulled the first she-kit over to herself as well to wash her properly. Cloudberry was too distracted with the pain and contractions and so this kit would need to be warmed properly. And that was something Mountainmist could do for sure. "Come on little one, fit in right beside Skunk and you'll be all warm and fine until your mama finishes giving birth to your siblings."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Closed Thread