Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:23 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:16 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:14 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 08:14 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:13 PM

Old November 1st, 2023, 09:07 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Raven
More Info:

Raven is a Tall slim smooth-furred Night-black Tom. Around 17 moons, seems to have separation anxiety and Claustrophobia, a fear of enclosed spaces. He has developed these fears through Trama. It is wise you approached him calmly.

Raven also seems to know all about those Underground tunnels, sadly he's too scared to go in them. (One with the Warden Purrk.)

Raven jolted his head around. With a look of pure shock on his face, he blinked twice before looking toward the cat that had confronted him. "Hi hi oh I knew I was on Thunderclan territory." Hopefully I don't get chased off. "You must be a Thunderclan cat, yes? You smell like one." He gave the cat a friendly smile. As if he did not just trespass in Thunderclan territory.
"Who are you exactly, though?"

@dino. (Not me replying 5 days later.)
Bumblestar squinted at him, not returning his friendly expression. "Bumblestar," she grunted. "ThunderClan's leader. 'N you didn't answer my question. Why are you here?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old November 1st, 2023, 09:09 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura_Was_here View Post
Deer walked into thunderclan territory and looked around she wanted to join the clan but didn't know how as she kept walking farther and farther into the territory. [ @dino. ]
So many cats trekked through ThunderClan land without even waiting by the border first and it was becoming increasingly irritating. Bumblestar had bigger things to worry about. Bristling, she stepped out in front of the trespasser. "Who are you 'n what do you want?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old November 1st, 2023, 10:02 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar squinted at him, not returning his friendly expression. "Bumblestar," she grunted. "ThunderClan's leader. 'N you didn't answer my question. Why are you here?"

Raven seemed even more interested in this strange new cat, who claims to be Thunderclans leader themselves! Sure, they may be lying but who cares. He's supposedly staring at the Burblestar! Or was it Beestar... Maybe Bramblestar, Treestar? She just said her name 3 seconds ago and he already forgot. Jeez.

"Nice to meet you, Bramblestar! Or whatever your name was. I'm Raven! Maybe I said that already... did I? Moving on! Why I'm here? Well, I came here to get a bite to eat but I guess ever since I met you that's changed!" He kept on yapping, only stopping to take breathers. "Wow I never talked to a cat for this long. Since you are the Leader of Thunderclan, or claim to be. I have loads of Questions! Where did the name come from? Are there other cats with you? How is day-to-day clan life? Are there other clans? How did you become a Clan leader?"

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old November 2nd, 2023, 08:12 AM
.....Christmas......?

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
So many cats trekked through ThunderClan land without even waiting by the border first and it was becoming increasingly irritating. Bumblestar had bigger things to worry about. Bristling, she stepped out in front of the trespasser. "Who are you 'n what do you want?"
Deer looked up at Bumblestar, she seemed curious about the clan. "Hello.. My name is Deer... I've been looking at this clan for a while and I really find it interesting... Would you mind if i join this wonderful clan of yours?"

Lore here(WIP)

(My main OC)

Last edited by _Laura-And-Asher_; November 2nd, 2023 at 08:34 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 06:46 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
"You're the second one to tell me this." First that Mirepaw cat, now this kit. Bumblestar blinked at him, unphased by the deaths he mentioned. "Who's your father 'n what's your name?"
He lifted his chin defiantly. He refused to cry in front of this stranger. "Tadpole. My father goes by Elkshadow."
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old November 8th, 2023, 10:34 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

(ok, so im not sure if this COUNTS as a outsider, but I never made the character, but cannon wise, Blacknight is a missing cat from thunderclan and Moonheart's mate. )
Name: Blacknight
Rank request: Warrior
Reason for joining: He has finally found his way back to thunderclan and he wants to see his mate and kits again. He misses thunderclan.
(New name is Still Blacknight)
Mention @dino.
Blacknight skidded into thunderclan camp, panting, his fur bushed up and his eyes wide. "Bumblestar?" He called, his voice echoing around camp and his voice hopeful. "It's me, Blacknight.." He panted

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 18th, 2023, 03:04 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Name: Ginger
Rank request: None. Ginger is a (former!)kittypet who knew nothing about the clans.
Reason for joining: Ginger, a flame-colored young cat with a temperment to match used to be a happy, though restless, kittypet. Then her housefolk started locking her in, so she fought her way out and ran off. @Dino

Starter:

Ginger skidded to a halt. Looking warily over her shoulder to make sure her housefolk weren't after her, she gazed around the clearing, unsure of where she was or what to do. That's when she saw the she-cat siting on the big rock. "Who are you?" she asked the cat warily.

Last edited by Mizu; December 23rd, 2023 at 08:10 PM.
Old December 28th, 2023, 12:15 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
@KitKat10

Well. Maybe he would simply stop leaving the confines of camp. Every time he seemed to, he got his nose stuck in some trouble. A look of unamusement crossed the Calico's features as he simply stood there, as if in a photo, one paw out as if he were in the middle of a brisk walk.

"Could ask you the same thing." he hummed, making note of how the stranger smelled. Overpowering flowery, most of the time twolegs had a bunch of different yet strong and potent scents to them. In turn, as did the kittypets due to being in such close quarters.

Although the Deputy left that part out, instead waiting to see what would be said of the stranger. "You have about three seconds to explain what you're doin here before I just kill and toss you."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 28th, 2023, 01:36 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

"I'm Ginger, and I just ran from my Twolegs. And I'll probably kill you first, if anyone gets killed. Butt out! I don't even know where I am." Ginger said, sitting down. "So why don't you tell me?" @Starfall

Last edited by Mizu; December 28th, 2023 at 01:37 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 07:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat10 View Post
"I'm Ginger, and I just ran from my Twolegs. And I'll probably kill you first, if anyone gets killed. Butt out! I don't even know where I am." Ginger said, sitting down. "So why don't you tell me?" @Starfall

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
(Since ThunderClan Joining is Closed. Ginger would not be allowed in and is thus treating her like a trespasser. If you do not wish for your character to be killed, please have them leave their next post)

The tom quirked a brow, a bored expression plastered on his face. 'Riiight. You could definitely kill me, a sheltered kittypet versus a seasoned fighter.' a pause as he tuned her out. 'Not worth having her join, she'd only do more harm than good.' and that was that, his conclusion came to a swift end.

"No where of concern. It's just me here anyways. You'd best scamper off, there's many Loners here who would happily kill you for fun. This is my one and only warning." he began, although at the end of his speaking, it was short and curt. A promise of what was to come if his words weren't listened to.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us