Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2016, 04:12 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
~for @Lost Illusion~

Lunarpaw padded into the territory alongside Minnoweye, the apprentice tense and nervous. His tail swished nervously, keeping brushing up against his mentor's legs which only made him more jumpy. Okay Lunarpaw...don't mess this up...you got this...He thought to himself, taking a deep breath. The scents of the territory seemed to calm the young tom, and he stopped appearing so nervous. He had a small smile on his maw now, and he had stopped brushing his tail up against Minnoweye quite so much. He glanced over at the blind cat, looking at him with a bright expression. "Okay...I'm- eady..." He mewed, with a little halt in his words, as though he couldn't speak. Why am I so nervous? I've been looking forwards to this, and Minnoweye's really nice, so...Lunarpaw thought more confidently. He kept his small frame tense, ready for almost anything- at least, he thought he could be.
Minnoweye held back his laughter as the young tom kept running his tail iceover him. He knew what it was like, he didn't want to embarrass the apprentice by laughing. Minnoweye nodded and suddenly stopped, "okay, lift your muzzle to the airand tell me everything you smell." He asked then sat down.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 22nd, 2016, 04:56 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{ This is open for anyone to reply to! And I do encourage someone to reply! c: }

Sure he was of the Dusk Syndicate, but did Renn really expect them to sit idly back in their own territory when there were much more interesting things going on in the actual clans? If he did, then he was sorely mistaken. Some cats would be too scared to leave the Syndicate, scared of punishment, but that's one thing that didn't have, fear. Hannibal did as he pleased really because he did not fear authority, he didn't fear death, he didn't fear anything, and that went along with any other emotions, he just didn't feel them, a sociopath is what the term is, but very few cats, if any at all, knew about that condition. They just found the tom eerie, creepy, ominous, and well, they would have good reason.
Cats of the Syndicate knew what he did but they didn't dare confront him about it. In fact, no one really even dared to talk to him, finding him much too foreboding and dangerous to want to come within a fox length of him.
But the clan cats, they knew nothing of this dangerous tom. They didn't know about him at all, in fact, they wouldn't even be expecting him considering he was a cat of the Syndicate and the clans wouldn't be expecting any sort of activity from the Syndicate at all.
And yet here he was.

As casually as if taking a stroll through his own territory, the silent tom padded through Riverclan's territory, though he was heading, not towards the camp, but instead towards the acrid smell of smoke, curious as to where the fire was burning, how big it was, so he was heading towards Riverclan's border with Thunderclan. He was always interested in knowing things, storing things away in his mind palace, documenting everything he ever saw or heard away so that he could retrieve it when it could come of use.
Hannibal was hardly scared of any sort of confrontation with Riverclan warriors, or clan warriors in general, they were nothing to him, but he wasn't an idiot nor was he cocky. He wouldn't waltz out into the open and announce his presence nor would he make his presence overly known, though should he happen upon a warrior that confronted him, he would dispatch them immediately without question or talking. He didn't have time to have a whole clan after him, he just wanted information about what was going on in the clans. Nothing more. Perhaps a meal, it had been a while since he's had a taste of-

That's a big fire, it must be raging through all of Thunderclan's territory. Interesting. Already he could see the faint orange glow as he neared the border, he could hear the crackling of flames and the deafening sound of a charred tree collapsing. With a fire that big, it's likely spreading to Windclan as well, very, very interesting. This was very interesting news indeed, but he couldn't be absolutely sure, he would need to see the fire himself and check the Windclan border as well. Perhaps.. He could take care of a few warriors, see if their fighting styles have changed any.. Now what kind of thought is that? Inwardly he might have frowned but his face remained motionless as he padded on. Hannibal was a sensible tom and had a reasoning behind everything he did, he didn't see good reason in randomly 'fighting' (more like slaughtering) clan warriors, the reasoning wasn't good enough for him. No, he was simply here to gather information for his own use and knowledge, nothing more. If some cat got in his way, then that was that, but he would not actively seek to slaughter, he wasn't that hungry yet. Sure it had been several moons, but he didn't desperately need it, he was well fed. Pausing, the dark grey tom with piercing orange eyes settled down, deciding to take a small break and begin washing his pelt, simply listening to the distant crackle and hiss of flames. He had been walking for a while now and he needed to keep his fur presentable, that's one thing he cared for, his appearance, it would be rude if he was anything less than presentable, even if he weren't to meet any other cats in his 'journey for information'.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 22nd, 2016, 05:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Minnoweye held back his laughter as the young tom kept running his tail iceover him. He knew what it was like, he didn't want to embarrass the apprentice by laughing. Minnoweye nodded and suddenly stopped, "okay, lift your muzzle to the airand tell me everything you smell." He asked then sat down.
Lunarpaw lifted his muzzle into the air and began to try and separate out the different scents he smelled. They were all so jumbled, it was hard for him to know which one was which, but he did his best. "I smell cats...lots of cats. And vole, I think...and I'm pretty sure I can smell a really light scent of fox..." Lunarpaw mewed, glancing over at Minnoweye to see if he was right. He wasn't sure whether he was or not; this being the first proper training he had had, he wanted to both impress his mentor and learn new things, so he wouldn't mind too much if some things he said were wrong. After all, it was all part of the learning process, wasn't it? You had to fail before you could learn, right? If you were just naturally born perfect at everything, you would never need to learn anything. Lunarpaw kept his bi colored hues on his mentor, an uncertain look wavering over his face every once in a while as he waited anxiously for Minnoweye's reply.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 06:34 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Raywood
Russetswirl had just talked to Thornfrost- and she was just as bad as they expected. She couldn’t care about her kits less, and he’d been forced to fill in the spot left open by Brackencloud’s death and the deputy’s disappearance from their lives. The warrior couldn’t even believe that anyone would want to do that to their own kits- he’d loved all of his so much, but death seemed to linger over his head like a dark cloud. Only one survived, a daughter from his first litter. Spicepaw disappeared, and his mate Shellfeather was nowhere to be seen, either- he was miserable. His only child didn’t seem to like him at all, and his only surviving sibling was heartless. Striding into the territory quietly, they didn't feel like taking pity on himself, but he silently did it anyways as he walked- Russet’s life did seem to be a bit messed up, if he really thought about it. It was as if all the cats he used to be close to were gone, and that he didn’t have any comfort anymore- not one speck.

His tail lifted slightly above the ground as he trudged along the river in silence for a few moments, the warrior couldn’t help stopping by the river, taking a seat and gazing into the rippling water, one that reminded him of so much. It was the blue of Shellfeather’s eyes, the waves that crashed around his second apprentice, Willowpaw, as she drowned- so many memories. It hurt his head to think about them, but he still did- he could never forget them.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
“It’s going to be alright.” Ripplewhisker murmured, nudging the white and grey tom-cat, “Usually, foxes have both a mother and father when they are still young.” He got up from beside him and went over to the carcass, sniffing and looking it over. “It’s a male, which means that their mother is still around - most likely out hunting. They still have a chance of living.” The dark-furred warrior looked out of the den. “Speaking of which, we need to get out of here before the other parent returns. We must go before you or they get too attached to each other.” He wasn’t trying to sound harsh, but he needed to speak honestly and with common sense. He went over and licked Swallowstorm’s nose. “Say your goodbyes and let’s go back to the clan hunting grounds.”
(Casually jumps back into this)

Swallowstorm sighed and gave each of the fox pups a lick on the head "yeah, I'm good now. Let's go." He said, no emotion showed on his face as he padded out of the fox den and made his way back to the river front, not bothering to wait for his mate. Once he reached the water front,the silver warrior hesitated for a few seconds before he dipped his paw in the water, his green eyes wavered with untold emotions as he just stared At the ripples he made in water.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:55 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
@Raywood
Russetswirl had just talked to Thornfrost- and she was just as bad as they expected. She couldn’t care about her kits less, and he’d been forced to fill in the spot left open by Brackencloud’s death and the deputy’s disappearance from their lives. The warrior couldn’t even believe that anyone would want to do that to their own kits- he’d loved all of his so much, but death seemed to linger over his head like a dark cloud. Only one survived, a daughter from his first litter. Spicepaw disappeared, and his mate Shellfeather was nowhere to be seen, either- he was miserable. His only child didn’t seem to like him at all, and his only surviving sibling was heartless. Striding into the territory quietly, they didn't feel like taking pity on himself, but he silently did it anyways as he walked- Russet’s life did seem to be a bit messed up, if he really thought about it. It was as if all the cats he used to be close to were gone, and that he didn’t have any comfort anymore- not one speck.

His tail lifted slightly above the ground as he trudged along the river in silence for a few moments, the warrior couldn’t help stopping by the river, taking a seat and gazing into the rippling water, one that reminded him of so much. It was the blue of Shellfeather’s eyes, the waves that crashed around his second apprentice, Willowpaw, as she drowned- so many memories. It hurt his head to think about them, but he still did- he could never forget them.
[[thank you for the starter!! // let me know if you'd like more to work with]]

Unaware of Russetswirl's presence, Snowypaw was out on a walk through the RiverClan territory, investigative rather than with a set mission in mind. It'd started with him taking notice of the billows of smoke that hung over half the skies, causing the apprentice to wonder what was happening to ThunderClan's thick forests and WindClan's open moors. It became apparent there was a fire, and RiverClan had likely been spared from it by the stream separating their land from the rest.

Long ago, he'd considered joining WindClan to escape Bucknight's leadership, but now it seemed too late. He didn't even know where WindClan was--surely they couldn't remain in a charred camp, and the prey would be scarce, if possible to find at all.

The recent turn of events left Snowypaw feeling trapped, but he'd felt that way for quite a while with everything that'd happened.

Following the river on his journey, it wasn't more than a couple minutes before he caught sight of an out-of-place form on the bank. Immediately, he stopped in his tracks, fur fluffing almost humorously in alarm until he determined the figure carried RiverClan's scent and was familiar, not a predator or trespasser. But he still didn't make a move to go any closer, at a complete loss of what to do from here since the warrior appeared to be immersed in his own thoughts, and he had probably retreated into the territory alone for a reason. He contemplated his options: leave and hope Russetswirl hadn't noticed him yet, or he could strike up a conversation.. but given his limited conversational skills and absolute lack of social grace, he was leaning toward the "escape-before-he-realizes-I'm-here" option.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 12:08 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Lunarpaw lifted his muzzle into the air and began to try and separate out the different scents he smelled. They were all so jumbled, it was hard for him to know which one was which, but he did his best. "I smell cats...lots of cats. And vole, I think...and I'm pretty sure I can smell a really light scent of fox..." Lunarpaw mewed, glancing over at Minnoweye to see if he was right. He wasn't sure whether he was or not; this being the first proper training he had had, he wanted to both impress his mentor and learn new things, so he wouldn't mind too much if some things he said were wrong. After all, it was all part of the learning process, wasn't it? You had to fail before you could learn, right? If you were just naturally born perfect at everything, you would never need to learn anything. Lunarpaw kept his bi colored hues on his mentor, an uncertain look wavering over his face every once in a while as he waited anxiously for Minnoweye's reply.
Minnoweye lifted his muzzle into the air and took in the scents around him. His nose could take in scents better then most cats, thanks to his blindness. "Yes, after training for a bit you'll be able to ignore the scents of the other cats of our Clan and be able to pin point prey, other Clan cats, rouges or loners. The fox scent is old, that is good whenever there is a fresh fox scent always let the deputy or leader know. Foxes are very dangerous towards our Clan, especially our kits. There is a vole nearby, I am going to show you how to hunt then you can go after the vole." Minnoweye hoped he didn't spill on too much information on the young tom all at once.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 23rd, 2016, 01:02 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Waterstreak shook his head in doubt. "I'm not sure." He sighed. As long as Bucknight was around, the two were not safe as long as they continued to remain strong in a Starclan. Then following the gray toms gaze to the sky, his own eyes widened with shock. "I believe it should be far away from us that Riverclan will be safe." He said trying his best to think logically. "The river should keep it over there...oh Starclan, that's Thunderclan territory, the perfect place for fires. Their entire territory will be gone!" He said already picking up his pace and heading for the border. "C'mon, let's see if we can help!" He called back over his shoulder to Cloudyfoot as he took off at a gallop to the border.
"Coming!" Cloudyfoot yowled as he tore after Waterstreak, his ears pinned against his head. Blood pounded in the ton's ears, and adrenaline rushed through his veins. Despite the tom's big, muscular build, Cloudyfoot was surpisingly quick, though his friend was faster than him, and was running far ahead of him. "Wait up!" Cloudyfoot huffed, trying to configure his large body around the holes and dips in the ground.

As the border came into sight, Cloudyfoot gasped; a fire was ablaze in the marsh and forest of ThunderClan and WindClan. "What-what happened?" Cloudyfoot quieried the flaming forest, as though it held the answers he was seeking. "We must go in and help!" The tom yowled over the roaring of the fire.

"I'll go to WindClan!" Cloudyfoot meowed to Waterstreak, his voice a slight choke, the smog thick, and the ash suffocating. He leapt into the territory, a sudden feeling of terribleness fell through him; Cloudyfoot was breaking the warrior code, at least it was for a good cause. Cloudyfoot flicked his tail,,gesturing for Waterstreak to follow him.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 03:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
"Coming!" Cloudyfoot yowled as he tore after Waterstreak, his ears pinned against his head. Blood pounded in the ton's ears, and adrenaline rushed through his veins. Despite the tom's big, muscular build, Cloudyfoot was surpisingly quick, though his friend was faster than him, and was running far ahead of him. "Wait up!" Cloudyfoot huffed, trying to configure his large body around the holes and dips in the ground.

As the border came into sight, Cloudyfoot gasped; a fire was ablaze in the marsh and forest of ThunderClan and WindClan. "What-what happened?" Cloudyfoot quieried the flaming forest, as though it held the answers he was seeking. "We must go in and help!" The tom yowled over the roaring of the fire.

"I'll go to WindClan!" Cloudyfoot meowed to Waterstreak, his voice a slight choke, the smog thick, and the ash suffocating. He leapt into the territory, a sudden feeling of terribleness fell through him; Cloudyfoot was breaking the warrior code, at least it was for a good cause. Cloudyfoot flicked his tail,,gesturing for Waterstreak to follow him.
Waterstreak slowed his pace slightly so that his friend could catch up. He glanced over and then turned his attention to the fire that blazed through the two clans. "Oh Starclan...." He muttered. Then as Cloudyfoot questioned he merely shook his head. He stood staring while Cloudyfoot raced to Windclan the turned and followed, picking up the pace once more and rushing to any cat who needed help.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 24th, 2016, 04:08 PM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
Rainberry tossed the small fish back into the water and stood up. "I'm going back to camp," She told the two. Turning around, she started padding back to the Riverclan camp.// Willowsong watched as Rainberry left. "We should go scare her," She said.
\

" Yes, we should " she mewed
Closed Thread