by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM

Old October 12th, 2020, 08:50 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Windstrike

Windstrike rolled his eyes as he listened to the new cat be apprenticed. If it were up to him the feline would be immediately chased off the territory. Shadowclan was for Shadowclan cats only. As he listened to the deputy assignment be delayed, he wondered who it would end up being. Everyone in this clan were weaklings in his opinion. And he didn't care much for that type of responsibility. Sighing, he distracted himself with watching the crowds reactions till he heard about the new training requirements. Finally, they were actually learning to fight! Looks like he was going to sharpen his claws, he planned on showing a few cats that he was not to be messed with. Not like they could do much else, everyone was annoying enough as it was. As he listened in further, he couldn't help but make a silent note to start battle training first. If Blackpaw was to go against Dawnstar for their assesment, they would need to be prepared. Plus, he wanted to see how the apprentice would do even against him. Hearing the meeting dismissed, Wind got up with a stretch and left for the warriors den. He wanted to start training early in the morning, so they were gonna need rest.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 12th, 2020, 09:30 AM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

O-okay, he has a new apprentice! Forestfrost smiled warmly at Cloudpaw, "Hello! You already know some stuff, right?" he asked, he didn't want to teach this cat stuff he already knew. @Neon Lights
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:36 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWarrior View Post
O-okay, he has a new apprentice! Forestfrost smiled warmly at Cloudpaw, "Hello! You already know some stuff, right?" he asked, he didn't want to teach this cat stuff he already knew. @Neon Lights
(she'a a girl) "Yea a bit of hunting my old mentor didn't teach me much"
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:57 AM
RIP RBG

"Oh..." well, bad mentor before? Forestfrost was gonna teach Cloudpaw to the very best of his abilitys! (Oh, oops!) @Neon Lights
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:59 AM
RIP RBG

Blackpelt tried to nudge Toadtalon, "Great job ya big loaf! You impressed the leader so much with your sleeping abilitys, that she gave you an apprentice!" @sinister soot
An ARP
Old October 12th, 2020, 10:29 AM
The Destroyer of Worlds

My Mood: Amused

HawkClaw was excited.He finally had an appretience.It would take his mind off of Daydreaming.At the same time he was anxious.What if he was a terrible mentor?
Old October 12th, 2020, 10:35 AM
brambleclaw

My Mood: Sleepy

bramblekit walked over and said,"i wonder what is going on".
Old October 12th, 2020, 12:37 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Foggybrook of SHC~

Foggybrook noted down what the apprentice already knew about so then they wouldn't need a full repeat on hunting since they seem to already know hunting. Hmm, she thought, they got nothing on fighting yet? It's okay because she was gonna train them Hug Monster style. Of course they can have their own style but inspiration is the key. Yes yes, she must make sure to make this apprentice into a fine warrior they are going to be.

"Okie dokie! At least you already know hunting so you shall do fine so," the molly informed as she bounced on her paws, "would you like to do a hunt-battle training? I can explain the rules on the way."

{ @Goldenmac }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old October 12th, 2020, 01:31 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggybrook of SHC~

Foggybrook noted down what the apprentice already knew about so then they wouldn't need a full repeat on hunting since they seem to already know hunting. Hmm, she thought, they got nothing on fighting yet? It's okay because she was gonna train them Hug Monster style. Of course they can have their own style but inspiration is the key. Yes yes, she must make sure to make this apprentice into a fine warrior they are going to be.

"Okie dokie! At least you already know hunting so you shall do fine so," the molly informed as she bounced on her paws, "would you like to do a hunt-battle training? I can explain the rules on the way."

{ @Goldenmac }

Sparrowpaw simply nodded instead of responding and started making his way to the clearing entrance, this was fairly odd for him to suddenly have a completely new mentor who's well...A traitor? No that's....i don't know he thought before just shaking his head and glancing back at Foggybrook, waiting for her. Sparrowpaw looked up, the weather was fairly okay for whatever this cat had in mind.
Old October 12th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Peacepaw of SHC~

The seal-point tom debated whether this cat would get angry at them for not knowing much or they would be fine. Most of the paws point to they would get angry at him with that 'I didn't want an apprentice' aura while the one paw points to they would be okay with picking up from the 1 session Bearstrike taught during the raid patrol that eventually got postponed due to some unfortunate circumstances regarding a change in leadership. Peacepaw decided that he shouldn't be a chicken and try to open his mind up to his new mentor because they may teach him some things that he could find valuable should something happen in the clan. If another raid were to strike, he didn't want to be the same cat that was using dirt to split up fights that weren't worth it. The tom wanted to help out his clanmates.

"Hmm.. Peacepaw only knows the front-paw blow for fighting, Peacepaw is willing to learn like lightning," Peacepaw mewed while awaiting an answer from Fallenheart who his mind was wary of with that aura.

{ @bmkmb }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan