Last post by Myling
Today 10:07 AM

Old December 1st, 2016, 10:23 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Owlwing eyed him cautiously still. Even if this feline knew of their ancestors, it was up to Gorsestar if he was to be trusted or not. The white tabby padded up to his other side, allowing Lioncry to hold his weight. The larger she cat could manage his weight better than she could. "Where do you come from?" she asked, wondering if she could get part of a story from him. Besides, if he thought of something else, it might take his mimd off his injuries.it was clear they were worse than they appeared at first. Her golden eyes continued to study him, moving from the new cat to his clan mates and back.
He managed to walk better now that the other cat helped him. These cats were actually nicer than he thought. Could they ... come live here? Even so far, they probably could all come in these woods. "Far, about a quarter moon of walk towards where the sun rise. Though we had to make a ... detour." he meowed, half limping, half walking. He suddenly wondered how many they were, how different they were from them. What did they hunt? HOW did they hunt? His vision was getting blury, and suddenly, his limbs were numb. Mapledash fell unconscious, finally relieved from the twolegplace, his shoulder and everything that had happened to him recently.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 1st, 2016 at 10:24 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 10:37 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Suspiciousmindz @Spirited Darkness @mapledash

Cloudspots flicked his ear, lisnening intently to what the tom was saying, After he collapsed the dappled tom padded forward and gently began to nose him, after a few seconds he looked at his companions " could one of you run ahead and tell Grousestar?" he asked and began to move Mapledash so that the skyclan warrior was carrying the newcomer on his back " and whoever stays behind, help me and make sure that he doesn't fall off." he ordered, then sheepishly smiled "please." he added then began to walk forward 'who am I to act like the deputy? but right now....I guess the only thing we can do is take him to camp." he thought as he looked forward, his sky blue eyes shone with curiosity and determination 'I wonder if there's more?' he thought as he padded to camp.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 1st, 2016, 11:26 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @Spirited Darkness @mapledash

Cloudspots flicked his ear, lisnening intently to what the tom was saying, After he collapsed the dappled tom padded forward and gently began to nose him, after a few seconds he looked at his companions " could one of you run ahead and tell Grousestar?" he asked and began to move Mapledash so that the skyclan warrior was carrying the newcomer on his back " and whoever stays behind, help me and make sure that he doesn't fall off." he ordered, then sheepishly smiled "please." he added then began to walk forward 'who am I to act like the deputy? but right now....I guess the only thing we can do is take him to camp." he thought as he looked forward, his sky blue eyes shone with curiosity and determination 'I wonder if there's more?' he thought as he padded to camp.
(They're going to have so many mentions! I'll check the Skyclan clearing for what comes next, see you tomorow evening!)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:19 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Lioncry saw the tom collapse, and she moved. He had been leaning against her shoulder. She looked up, though reluctantly, she looked towards Cloudspots. “I'll do it I suppose if no one else is willing.” the tall golden furred warrior meowed. She was taller than most cats, and longer legged. She would be more useful running towards camp, and she could get there much sooner. Without a second thought, she turned. “See ya. I'm off to inform Grousestar.” she meowed, then turned and raced away towards camp. She didn't want to waste any more time, and she sprang up with every stride, almost housing like a deer as she ran, weaving through the trees and bramble thickets, careful not to take the longer ways, and leaping easily over any obstacle too long to go around, her pace barely touching the ground as she ran for the gorge, not stopping or slowing no matter what.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:25 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
No, Grouse- that's not it- why can't you get what I'm trying to say? I don't want to have to do all this explaining, and it's so hard to get my point across- why can't I just say it out loud, what I really feel? As Grousestar called the two best friends, Rowanflower couldn't believe that his former mentor had no idea what he was talking about. Every minute, the tom got even more confusing- and that's why he felt these feelings, because even under these complex emotions, there was something about the leader which always made him seem interesting. He could always depend on the brown tabby if he was having a hard day, and there was nothing bad about him- it was almost like he hid all his flaws, that all of his innocence stood for something. "Grouse, it's something different than just being best friends, something even more strange and confusing, okay?" The ginger tom breathed as he began to run towards the bigger cat, wondering why he wanted to take this to the territory when he was just sunning so comfortably on those rocks- again with the confusion, with the extremities- I can't figure him out!
His paws dug into the floors of Skyclan's camp as he stood next to Grousestar, eyes shining with determination as the warrior didn't move from his spot- he had to say something quickly. He didn't have to keep it in his head any longer- he didn't want to have to hide anything he felt about himself anymore. "Grouse, it's something else, and it's bigger! I don't know how to describe it..."
"But some cats call it love."

Grousestar had truly been satisfied with his answer, that they were best friends, I mean what was better than a best friend? He had no clue! The tom seriously thought that that was the highest status some other cat could have relationship wise and he truly thought the conversation would continue with the ginger and white warrior agreeing with him and happy following him into the territory to go on a walk, best friend style.
But things just got more confusing as they stopped at the entrance to the territory, his paws itching to feel the territory racing beneath his paws but they were stopped because it was clear his answer of 'best friends' wasn't exactly what Rowanflower was thinking. When he heard Rowan saying that it was something different than best friends, something more strange in confusing and that left the leader completely lost, causing him to stare at his former apprentice with a tilted head and a clearly confused face.
"I'm... Not quite sure I follow Rowan!"
What in Starclan's name does that mean? I could have sworn that best friends was the best thing a cat could be to another cat. But he doesn't consider me a best friend? What does he see me as then? A father? No.. He seemed flustered or whatever when I mentioned family. Uhh.. Huh. Maybe he'll explain? I hope so because I really don't get what he's saying.. Jeez I'm a leader and I don't even understand what he's saying.. Is that bad? And his mind continued to ramble on and on, causing his emerald eyes to become sort of distant before he suddenly blinked and shook his head as he heard Rowanflower begin speaking again.
"... Love...? Right, that's what friends say when they care about each other enough. Pfft! So we are best friends! Hah, and I thought I had no clue what you were talking about, shame on you for confusing me!" He chuckled out with a purr, shaking his head before turning to walk off into the territory at a rather brisk pace.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 3rd, 2016, 01:08 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@starfall @Spirited Darkness @mapledash
Owlwing gave Lioncry a quick nod as she ran off to find Grosestar before she turned back to Cloudspots and the stranger. As the tom picked him up and started to carry him slowly back to the camp, the white tabby held onto Mapledashs scruff and made sure the injured feline didn't earn himself anymore scraps or scratches. Owlwing prayed Lioncry would return with their leader soon so everything would be under the proper control again. Without their leader or deputy, she could feel the awkwardness of the others trying to figure out what was best to do in this situation. Owlwing's ears pricked and twirled around as she listened hopefully for the familiar pawsteps... or any pawsteps at all.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 3rd, 2016 at 01:08 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 01:28 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@starfall @Spirited Darkness @mapledash
Owlwing gave Lioncry a quick nod as she ran off to find Grosestar before she turned back to Cloudspots and the stranger. As the tom picked him up and started to carry him slowly back to the camp, the white tabby held onto Mapledashs scruff and made sure the injured feline didn't earn himself anymore scraps or scratches. Owlwing prayed Lioncry would return with their leader soon so everything would be under the proper control again. Without their leader or deputy, she could feel the awkwardness of the others trying to figure out what was best to do in this situation. Owlwing's ears pricked and twirled around as she listened hopefully for the familiar pawsteps... or any pawsteps at all.
Just gonna quote you since I cannot be bothered to do mentions

Auroraflame padded theough the territory, her eyes and ears alert. She heard a noise, as if someone was running. Was it an intruder? Or simply a clanmate on patrol? Either way she decided to check it out. Walking forward, opening her jaws to taste the air, she could taste a scent. It was of her clanmates....and an unfamiliar thing. After walking a few more metres she saw Owlwing, Cloudspots and an unfamiliar cat. "Umm....Who's that?", Auroraflame asked awkwardly, staring at the cat that was hanging from Owlwing's jaws. She had definitely never seen this cat before. The cat appeared to be....passed out? Is that how you could describe it? Either way the cat looked injured.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 3rd, 2016, 01:34 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Grousestar had truly been satisfied with his answer, that they were best friends, I mean what was better than a best friend? He had no clue! The tom seriously thought that that was the highest status some other cat could have relationship wise and he truly thought the conversation would continue with the ginger and white warrior agreeing with him and happy following him into the territory to go on a walk, best friend style.
But things just got more confusing as they stopped at the entrance to the territory, his paws itching to feel the territory racing beneath his paws but they were stopped because it was clear his answer of 'best friends' wasn't exactly what Rowanflower was thinking. When he heard Rowan saying that it was something different than best friends, something more strange in confusing and that left the leader completely lost, causing him to stare at his former apprentice with a tilted head and a clearly confused face.
"I'm... Not quite sure I follow Rowan!"
What in Starclan's name does that mean? I could have sworn that best friends was the best thing a cat could be to another cat. But he doesn't consider me a best friend? What does he see me as then? A father? No.. He seemed flustered or whatever when I mentioned family. Uhh.. Huh. Maybe he'll explain? I hope so because I really don't get what he's saying.. Jeez I'm a leader and I don't even understand what he's saying.. Is that bad? And his mind continued to ramble on and on, causing his emerald eyes to become sort of distant before he suddenly blinked and shook his head as he heard Rowanflower begin speaking again.
"... Love...? Right, that's what friends say when they care about each other enough. Pfft! So we are best friends! Hah, and I thought I had no clue what you were talking about, shame on you for confusing me!" He chuckled out with a purr, shaking his head before turning to walk off into the territory at a rather brisk pace.
You've got to be kidding me- why can't he just figure it out! This, it was quite frustrating- hearing him talk about this feeling of being best friends, when it wasn't the feeling that Rowanflower held in his heart- it was almost as if he didn't understand. He wanted to badly for the leader to know what he was talking about, to understand- but it hurt. Following after Grousestar into the territory, he tried to sprint as quickly as he could to keep up with the brown tabby who left him breathless, no matter where they were. It didn't matter if they were running or simply chatting, but it was an amazing feeling, really- if only there could a mutual understanding of what was really being felt. "Wait up, please!" That's not it! It's not just being friends, and it's not even being best friends, okay? You're older than me- why don't you know about this? It was just so hard to get mad at him, because Grousestar was such a great cat, and it might not even be his fault that he doesn't know about it.
"It's a different kind of love then friend love, Grouse!" He shook his head as the ginger-and white tom ran, his green eyes filled with a worry that he won't be understood. All he wanted was this, really- it was just something that he'd hoped for, to have this sort of love in his life ever since his mother left, and his family drifted further away from him. His former best friend, Brindlepaw, went missing, and he'd been left by himself, except for his one friend- Grousestar, then Grouseflurry. "It's love like mates or something! Y'know, more than best friends, like my heart cares more about you than anyone else! The type of mates to have kits and talk about their futures and say that they love each other!"
Old December 3rd, 2016, 01:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Just gonna quote you since I cannot be bothered to do mentions

Auroraflame padded theough the territory, her eyes and ears alert. She heard a noise, as if someone was running. Was it an intruder? Or simply a clanmate on patrol? Either way she decided to check it out. Walking forward, opening her jaws to taste the air, she could taste a scent. It was of her clanmates....and an unfamiliar thing. After walking a few more metres she saw Owlwing, Cloudspots and an unfamiliar cat. "Umm....Who's that?", Auroraflame asked awkwardly, staring at the cat that was hanging from Owlwing's jaws. She had definitely never seen this cat before. The cat appeared to be....passed out? Is that how you could describe it? Either way the cat looked injured.
Owlwing spooked a little at the voice of their deputy. Although as soon as she was spooked, she calmed down and released the stranger. "We- We don't know" she stammered, staring at Auroraflame now. "Before he collapsed, he said he traveled for half a moon..." At least I think he said half a moon she added silently to herself. She was so caught up in the moment that she didn't realize she didn't pay much attention to what the tom-cat was saying. But at least Auroraflame is here now. She can take better control of this than we could, she thought thankfully to herself. Although right after that thought, something struck her again. Something that perhaps the deputy should know. "He did say he knew about Starclan," she spoke, the shock still lining her voice as well. It was without a doubt, one of the weirdest things that happened. A rouge... she assumed to call him... knowing about their ancestors. Although there was a lot to this story that needed to be told before anyone could jump to conclusions. For now, the patrol needed to get this tom-cat back to the camp.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
You've got to be kidding me- why can't he just figure it out! This, it was quite frustrating- hearing him talk about this feeling of being best friends, when it wasn't the feeling that Rowanflower held in his heart- it was almost as if he didn't understand. He wanted to badly for the leader to know what he was talking about, to understand- but it hurt. Following after Grousestar into the territory, he tried to sprint as quickly as he could to keep up with the brown tabby who left him breathless, no matter where they were. It didn't matter if they were running or simply chatting, but it was an amazing feeling, really- if only there could a mutual understanding of what was really being felt. "Wait up, please!" That's not it! It's not just being friends, and it's not even being best friends, okay? You're older than me- why don't you know about this? It was just so hard to get mad at him, because Grousestar was such a great cat, and it might not even be his fault that he doesn't know about it.
"It's a different kind of love then friend love, Grouse!" He shook his head as the ginger-and white tom ran, his green eyes filled with a worry that he won't be understood. All he wanted was this, really- it was just something that he'd hoped for, to have this sort of love in his life ever since his mother left, and his family drifted further away from him. His former best friend, Brindlepaw, went missing, and he'd been left by himself, except for his one friend- Grousestar, then Grouseflurry. "It's love like mates or something! Y'know, more than best friends, like my heart cares more about you than anyone else! The type of mates to have kits and talk about their futures and say that they love each other!"
The tom that everyone seems love to, has no clue about the emotion itself it seems, or has the definition of it all wrong which was strange, very strange for a tom of his age and to just be loved by so many, it almost didn't make any sense. How did he not know what love was? One of the most common emotions that almost every cat yearns for at least once in their life. And yet, he had not the foggiest of ideas about it, in fact, he was completely baffled and confused by whatever Rowanflower was trying to say, he thought he had a clue about what the other cat was saying, but then the ginger tom would simply say that it's not quite like that, leaving him confused once more. He glanced back at the young warrior as he told him to wait up, but for once, he didn't slow down, he was expecting Rowan to chase him, he had faith that the tom could catch up, he wasn't running his fastest, but he needed to run, it was a desperate urge inside of him to run, his energy overflowing and needing to be spent.
"A different kind of love? But isn't there only one type of love?" Asked the leader in confusion, glancing over his shoulder in his stark confusion, nothing that Rowanflower was saying was making any sort of sense to him. Huffing out in his confusion, he slowed his pace to allow the other cat to catch up a bit, stopping beneath one of the oldest tree's in the territory, his emerald eyes focused on the ginger tom racing to catch up.
"Yes, mates are the bestest of best friends, that's what we are, the bestest of best friends, right? Closest of friends Rowan. Why do you keep saying that I'm wrong then?" Sitting down, he would focus his attention solely on Rowanflower, it was painfully obvious that the tom truly had no clue of what he was talking about. But maybe... That innocent lack of knowledge of love, perhaps that's what let him run free without worry? It meant that he wasn't worried about confessing his feelings to a crush, worried about getting his heart broken, he was gleefully oblivious to the feeling. And yet, it could also be a downfall, what if he never knew the true, beautiful feeling of absolute love? To care about a cat so much that it felt like the world would crumble beneath your paws should the other be taken away, that feeling that you get when you're comfortably laying in the sun with them, having small talk, resting your head on them, knowing that you are their's and they are yours. Was it even possible to teach a cat love? If they were as clueless as him?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?