Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:44 PM

Old February 13th, 2024, 07:10 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[ @RoboPrism @Shellwhisker ]

Elkkit's nose scrunched, and he lifted his head to blink up at Sunglow. "They're still here. But I'd miss them if we weren't together."

Moontail still made him a little uncomfortable. He didn't like the way she sighed at him or spoke to him. "It still sounds lonely," he mumbled. "We'd be all scattered. And what about if someone got hurt? Who'd help my dad if we didn't have healers?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 13th, 2024, 07:41 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

Elkkit's nose scrunched, and he lifted his head to blink up at Sunglow. "They're still here. But I'd miss them if we weren't together."

Moontail still made him a little uncomfortable. He didn't like the way she sighed at him or spoke to him. "It still sounds lonely," he mumbled. "We'd be all scattered. And what about if someone got hurt? Who'd help my dad if we didn't have healers?"

v Mentions v
@RoboPrism - I'll respond to the RiverClan Herb Patrol with Birch saving Moth here in a moment.

Sunglow
ThunderClan Warrior - 33 Moons

____

Sunglow had to admit that Elkkit had a point.

''You're right, you know,'' She mewed, looking down at the little kit.

''We would all be scattered and fighting over food way more than we are now,'' The golden warrior then turned to Moontail.

''You made it sound a bit worse.''

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue

Last edited by isla; February 13th, 2024 at 07:42 PM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:22 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Well, that meeting had certainly been... something. Being assigned a rather challenging apprentice by Bumblestar, uncouth shenanigans from cats who should know better than to interrupt meetings, and clanmates yowling about ridiculous notions and slander. Stars above, he needed half a moment of quiet before he properly evaluated his newest charge.

However, the large tom came to a sudden halt outside the warrior's den as he heard the familiar sound of his son's voice accompanied by... the two buffoons who had caused such a ruckus in the meeting after being publicly scolded. Large ears perked up, turning towards the den opening, and while the two warriors weren't spewing absolute lies or anarchy he certainly didn't like what he heard. And it was directed at his kit no less. Setting his jaw and hardening his gaze, the large golden tom pushed his way in through the den entrance and gave each of the she-cats a withering look.

"Than it is certainly a good thing that NONE of that hypothetical scenario would EVER occur, isn't that right?" he rumbled, low voice carrying a threatening undertone as he set blazing eyes on both warriors present beside his son. "We would be no better than a pack of rogues; locked in a battle of survival rather than honor and community. We are incredibly lucky to have Starclan's blessings on our side and to have their appointed leader, Bumblestar, pushing us towards a greater future."

Amber eyes flicked between both Sunglow and Moontail, and he fluffed up his ruff as he observed their reactions. Should Thunderclan have another threat buried in their ranks, he would not hesitate to remove it or bring them straight to Bumblestar.

[ @dino. @RoboPrism @Shellwhisker Protective papa has arrived on scene O.O ]

Last edited by Jayvines; February 13th, 2024 at 08:23 PM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:28 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Lioncrest ~

Well, that meeting had certainly been... something. Being assigned a rather challenging apprentice by Bumblestar, uncouth shenanigans from cats who should know better than to interrupt meetings, and clanmates yowling about ridiculous notions and slander. Stars above, he needed half a moment of quiet before he properly evaluated his newest charge.

However, the large tom came to a sudden halt outside the warrior's den as he heard the familiar sound of his son's voice accompanied by... the two buffoons who had caused such a ruckus in the meeting after being publicly scolded. Large ears perked up, turning towards the den opening, and while the two warriors weren't spewing absolute lies or anarchy he certainly didn't like what he heard. And it was directed at his kit no less. Setting his jaw and hardening his gaze, the large golden tom pushed his way in through the den entrance and gave each of the she-cats a withering look.

"Than it is certainly a good thing that NONE of that hypothetical scenario would EVER occur, isn't that right?" he rumbled, low voice carrying a threatening undertone as he set blazing eyes on both warriors present beside his son. "We would be no better than a pack of rogues; locked in a battle of survival rather than honor and community. We are incredibly lucky to have Starclan's blessings on our side and to have their appointed leader, Bumblestar, pushing us towards a greater future."

Amber eyes flicked between both Sunglow and Moontail, and he fluffed up his ruff as he observed their reactions. Should Thunderclan have another threat buried in their ranks, he would not hesitate to remove it or bring them straight to Bumblestar.

v Mentions v
@dino.
@RoboPrism

Sunglow

____

Sunglow took notice of Lioncrest's protective tone over Elkkit and narrowed her amber eyes slightly.

The golden she-cat shared a glance with Moontail. Lioncrest knew nothing of the two warriors' plans.

Sunglow dipped her head respectfully to acknowledge the golden tom.

''Greetings, Lioncrest.'' Her voice was a purr. Forced, but didn't sound as if it was.

ThunderClan may be strong now, but little did they know that the sun's glow would be their final light.

(IM SO SORRY BUT THAT PHRASE CAME TO MY MIND AND I JUST HAD TO PUT IT IN THERE.)

•☆ Purrks ☆•

Last edited by isla; February 13th, 2024 at 08:28 PM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 11:22 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

Quote:
~ Lioncrest ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
@dino.
@RoboPrism

Sunglow

____

Sunglow took notice of Lioncrest's protective tone over Elkkit and narrowed her amber eyes slightly.

The golden she-cat shared a glance with Moontail. Lioncrest knew nothing of the two warriors' plans.

Sunglow dipped her head respectfully to acknowledge the golden tom.

''Greetings, Lioncrest.'' Her voice was a purr. Forced, but didn't sound as if it was.

ThunderClan may be strong now, but little did they know that the sun's glow would be their final light.

(IM SO SORRY BUT THAT PHRASE CAME TO MY MIND AND I JUST HAD TO PUT IT IN THERE.)
Moontail sat rigid, clenching her jaw. Sunglow began sounding less convinced, and the once empty den was getting crowded. Her heart pounded in hate. Their thinking was in clans or nothing. It was always all about the clan the cat lived in.
Sighing she caught the gaze of Sunglow, before rolling her eyes at Lioncrest. "All I'm saying is that no one cares to think about ALL the other cats anymore. That poor Lynxpaw... such a young apprentice. Ah, but who cares since they were ShadowClan, yes?"

She sat, imagining the mother of the unfortunate apprentice. Her kits could be slain just the same. Just because all of them were divided.
"Now you'd be riled to being absolutely livid if some other leader did that to one of OUR apprentices." She sneered.

(No worries Shellwhisker! It sounds awesome!)
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 14th, 2024 at 12:11 AM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 12:03 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Sunglow said he was right. Elkkit perked up a little at the praise, but before he could speak again, his dad made an appearance. Elkkit's ears twitched and he quickly darted over to sit near his father's paws. The tone made the fur along his spine lift. He tried to make himself a little smaller.

The more the other two spoke, the more he liked Sunglow and the less he liked Moontail. The former was warm, but the latter seemed a lot like the snake Dad had shown he and his siblings - strange, slippery, dangerous.

The things she said made Elkkit anxious. "What do you mean?" He looked up at Lioncrest. "Dad, what does she mean?"

[ @RoboPrism @Shellwhisker @Jayvines ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 14th, 2024, 07:16 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Sunglow said he was right. Elkkit perked up a little at the praise, but before he could speak again, his dad made an appearance. Elkkit's ears twitched and he quickly darted over to sit near his father's paws. The tone made the fur along his spine lift. He tried to make himself a little smaller.

The more the other two spoke, the more he liked Sunglow and the less he liked Moontail. The former was warm, but the latter seemed a lot like the snake Dad had shown he and his siblings - strange, slippery, dangerous.

The things she said made Elkkit anxious. "What do you mean?" He looked up at Lioncrest. "Dad, what does she mean?"

[ @RoboPrism @Shellwhisker @Jayvines ]

v Mentions v
@RoboPrism
@Jayvines

Sunglow

____

''I was praising you, little one,'' Sunglow purred softly, her amber gaze glowing with warmth.

The golden she-cat had become fond of Elkkit in the few moments he had been in the warriors' den.

The ThunderClan warrior turned to Lioncrest.

''You've got yourself an amazing kit, there, Lioncrest,'' Sunglow meowed, then gave Elkkit an encouraging smile. ''He'll make a brave warrior.''

Shell's Character Shop!

•☆ Purrks ☆•

Last edited by isla; February 14th, 2024 at 07:44 AM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 11:38 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

At least one of the two she-cats had some proper etiquette. However, that was all he would grant them. Fluffy tail flicking over to settle protectively around his son as he moved to sit by his side, Lioncrest bristled at the eye-roll sent his way by Moontail. The edges of his mouth ticked upwards, indicative of the beginnings of a snarl but visibly held back so as not to scare his kit.

"I do not doubt the honorable qualities of my children," the large tom rumbled, voice directed at Sunglow but amber gaze still fixed on Moontail as he spoke. This queen seemed to radiate displeasure and discontent; the sneering tone she took with him rubbed him completely the wrong way, and Sunglow seemed to be making brazen attempts to change the direction of their previous conversation. "Which is much more than I can say for the pair of you. We are warriors. All apprentices in the clans are working towards that role, and whatever misfortune befalls them lies solely on the shoulders of their mentors and leader. "

"Dawnstar is responsible for the decisions of her clan, Bumblestar enforced Thunderclan's boundaries and the ultimatum she delivered at the last Gathering. Do you simply choose to remain ignorant in the code that we follow, or do you believe that twisting it's meaning will grant you sway when it comes to educating the next generation?"

Lioncrest gave both she-cats a fiery look that screamed a challenge to dig this hole deeper, before softening his gaze and dipping his head down to his son.

"Occasionally Bumblestar must make difficult decisions to protect our clan," he hummed, tail curling tighter around Elkkit's smaller form. "Life in the forest can be unforgiving, however proper training and adherence to the code will shape you into a warrior Thunderclan will be proud of."

[ @dino. @RoboPrism @Shellwhisker ]

Old February 14th, 2024, 12:25 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

BRavesky slept hoping little sea wasn't getting into trouble

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 14th, 2024, 02:11 PM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
~ Lioncrest ~

At least one of the two she-cats had some proper etiquette. However, that was all he would grant them. Fluffy tail flicking over to settle protectively around his son as he moved to sit by his side, Lioncrest bristled at the eye-roll sent his way by Moontail. The edges of his mouth ticked upwards, indicative of the beginnings of a snarl but visibly held back so as not to scare his kit.

"I do not doubt the honorable qualities of my children," the large tom rumbled, voice directed at Sunglow but amber gaze still fixed on Moontail as he spoke. This queen seemed to radiate displeasure and discontent; the sneering tone she took with him rubbed him completely the wrong way, and Sunglow seemed to be making brazen attempts to change the direction of their previous conversation. "Which is much more than I can say for the pair of you. We are warriors. All apprentices in the clans are working towards that role, and whatever misfortune befalls them lies solely on the shoulders of their mentors and leader. "

"Dawnstar is responsible for the decisions of her clan, Bumblestar enforced Thunderclan's boundaries and the ultimatum she delivered at the last Gathering. Do you simply choose to remain ignorant in the code that we follow, or do you believe that twisting it's meaning will grant you sway when it comes to educating the next generation?"

Lioncrest gave both she-cats a fiery look that screamed a challenge to dig this hole deeper, before softening his gaze and dipping his head down to his son.

"Occasionally Bumblestar must make difficult decisions to protect our clan," he hummed, tail curling tighter around Elkkit's smaller form. "Life in the forest can be unforgiving, however proper training and adherence to the code will shape you into a warrior Thunderclan will be proud of."

[ @dino. @RoboPrism @Shellwhisker ]

v Mentions v
@dino.
@RoboPrism

Sunglow

____

At Lioncrest's words, a low growl began to rumble in the golden she-cat's throat.

A fierce, hot fire began to blaze in Sunglow's amber eyes.

The ThunderClan warrior rose to her paws, digging her claws into the moss nest beneath her to keep herself from springing at her fellow golden Clanmate.

''I'm not going to get into yet another fight,'' She meowed, her voice coldly polite as the golden molly gave a whisk of her tail.

''I don't need more pressure added onto my shoulders, Lioncrest, and you know that.''

This was a true statement. Sunglow had a hate for Bumblestar. An extreme hate.

If Bumblestar, Mudhound, Redhawk, and Lioncrest all wanted a battle, then a war is what they'd get.

Sunglow glanced at Moontail, her eyes narrowing slightly. Tail tip twitching irritably, the golden warrior shot Lioncrest a glare before slipping out into the clearing.

ThunderClan doesn't know what they're up for, Sunglow though, a blood-curling sneer crossing her maw as she exited the den.

(Uh oh, seems like Sunglow's gone treacherous! I do think this would be good for her, though. It gives Sunny more development as a character. Also, Jay, Lion and Sun are literal twins. They are both golden cats with amber eyes lol)

•☆ Purrks ☆•

Last edited by isla; February 14th, 2024 at 02:16 PM.