by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:30 PM

Old April 28th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

@Slushie

Frostpaw shrugged the tom away, staring at her bloodied paw with horror in her eyes. Which cat had died to fill this pool? "And yet you fail to prove it to me." She shook away her fear, turning to face the Dark warrior. "I know what your trying to do. And it won't work." The molly quickly stood up, now quite angry. She turned to the dense trees, a plan of escape forming through her mind.
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:31 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

A short bud of panic blooming in his chest. Lizardstripe bounded in front of her once more, blocking her way. "Because you haven't given me a chance, darling," he purred. He was trying to sound convincing, but his voice was scratchy and rough and it made the attempt sound pitiful.
"What I'm trying to do is help you. And you're right, it isn't working, because you're not letting me."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 28th, 2020 at 06:32 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Smile, she said.

@Slushie

Frostpaw narrowed her eyes. "You sound truly pitiful." She growled, trying to shove around him. "I'm not helping you connect with the living world, so can I please go now?" This tom was really starting to get on her nerves. Why had he brought her here? And why wouldn't he let her go?
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:33 PM
dum spiro, spero

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

Oooh, she had some fire in her after all. How fun. this could shake things up a little bit.
He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment and nudged her back with a giant forepaw - the unbloodied one, mind you. No need to freak her out more than he already had.
"I realize you aren't," he admitted, opening his eyes again. "But, listen to me, Frostpaw. Clan life will eat cats like you alive. If you can't fight, you can't be a warrior, and that's that. I just want to help."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Smile, she said.

@Slushie

Frostpaw sighed. She hated being angry with others, even this aggravating idiot. "I totally believe you." Her mew was dripping with sarcasm, and eyes deadened. If she could keep up this act a little longer, he would let her go home and she could talk to the medicine cat about this.. visit. "I'm fine the way I am. And you quite suck at trying to convince cats to murder for you because your an old fleabag who got himself killed before he could accomplish anything."
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:51 PM
dum spiro, spero

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

Lizardstripe jerked, taken aback. He brought one forepaw to his chest in a rather dramatic fashion, eyes wide. "I beg your pardon, darling!" he exclaimed. "I accomplished plenty for your information. And, no, I will not be disclosing that information to you because it is quite personal and heart-wrenching and I don't care to talk about it so wearemovingon."
He cleared his throat quite loudly and settled down, once again appearing calm and collected and very much serious. "At least think it over," he told her. "My only intention is to help you." At least for now. "You have great things ahead of you, and I would hate to see your life stolen away before you have the chance to achieve such heights." No, she probably didn't, and no he didn't really care if she lived or died.

Well, okay, maybe he did a little. But that was beside the point.

Old April 28th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Smile, she said.

@Slushie

Frostpaw tilted her head. Why had the tom came here? "Fine. With the exception of you telling me how you got here. And who said I wanted to achieve anything?" As a warrior. Not like Duskstar wouldn't banish her because she 'couldn't fight'. Well, if the leader had presented an actual SOLUTION instead of just creating PROBLEMS, maybe Frostpaw could be a better warrior. But now wasn't the time for bitterness. She turned her attention back to Lizardstripe, awaiting his answer.

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; April 28th, 2020 at 08:12 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:29 PM
dum spiro, spero

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

He sighed heavily through his nose. "Fine. I killed my mate because she went behind my back and had kits with another tom when we already had three children to take care of." He harbored no regret for that part of the story. She had betrayed him, and he had dealt with her accordingly.
But... "Then I... I killed her other litter, too. Her other mate fatally wounded me, and I bled out in the forest somewhere." He sounded sad, disheartened. He hadn't meant to. It was like he'd blacked out or something, and when he woke up their bodies lay broken and bloodied on the nursery ground.
He stared down at the leaves for a moment, shoulders hunched, then inhaled, as if trying to suck the negative vibes out of the air. "Yeah, so that's how I ended up here." Shifting his weight, he looked back up at her once again. "Oh, please, everyone wants to achieve something. Whether it be small or big, everyone has a goal!"

Old April 28th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Smile, she said.

@Slushie

"How..horrible!" Frostpaw fought back the tears threatening to spill out of her eyes, having sat down midway through the toms speech. "Why would you do that? And I don't think my goal can be.. accomplished." She quickly changed the subject, hating the topic of death.
Old April 28th, 2020, 09:12 PM
dum spiro, spero

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

"It wasn't my fault!" He exploded suddenly, thick fur bushing and spiking and generally making him look like a giant puff ball. But his eyes, blazing with anger, said it all. "If she hadn't gone behind my back like that, I wouldn't have had to!" He dug his claws into the ground, scoring deep gouges into the earth. "And then the kits were an accident but by then I had gone way too damn far to turn back, and guess where it ended me? Here, in this starsforsaken rotting hell hole." His head dropped, his sides heaved.
Then, just like that, the anger was gone, a pleasant smile replacing the furious expression as he looked back up. "Oh, please, darling, every goal is achievable. You just need to take the right steps, that's all."

Last edited by dino.; April 28th, 2020 at 09:13 PM.