Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2019, 12:57 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Turned Tides

@Gemini @Delta
(Yes, my apologies.)

Frozenpaw pushed through the clearing cats hissing and growing all around him. This was RiverClan territory! He was not going to let the other Clans take it again. For some reason ThunderClan wanted to help but this pure white tom was sure that Passionstar just wanted to use Fallenstar so he'd have a way to get what he wanted. Everyone is RiverClans enemy as far as I'm concerned. Sporting two other cats, looking to be around his own age he struck. Even if it was two to one he'd fight them off. "Get off RiverClans territory!" He snarled fluffing up his already fluffy pelt. Frozenpaw wasn't necessary a bad cat but he didn't trust anyone and these Clans were on his Clans territory. The tom didn't want to inflict pain unto the two felines but he was willing if it meant getting them away from his home.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 4th, 2019, 01:47 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Gemini @Delta
(Yes, my apologies.)

Frozenpaw pushed through the clearing cats hissing and growing all around him. This was RiverClan territory! He was not going to let the other Clans take it again. For some reason ThunderClan wanted to help but this pure white tom was sure that Passionstar just wanted to use Fallenstar so he'd have a way to get what he wanted. Everyone is RiverClans enemy as far as I'm concerned. Sporting two other cats, looking to be around his own age he struck. Even if it was two to one he'd fight them off. "Get off RiverClans territory!" He snarled fluffing up his already fluffy pelt. Frozenpaw wasn't necessary a bad cat but he didn't trust anyone and these Clans were on his Clans territory. The tom didn't want to inflict pain unto the two felines but he was willing if it meant getting them away from his home.
@Gem the Christmas Pickle

Glazepaw jumped in surprise when he heard Frozenpaw's remark. He fluffed up his white pelt and stepped forward. "Moonpaw, get behind me!" he instructed her. He didn't know how to fight very well, but he would fight anyone to protect the WindClan apprentice, even if he got hurt in the process. The SkyClan apprentice didn't know how to reply--honestly, he didn't even know why he was here in the first place.
Old January 4th, 2019, 03:12 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
(OPEN)

Boulderstrike (Windclan warrior) walked into the midst of the battle of the clans. The bulky grey tom looked around for a cat to fight, his tail swished. His yellow-ish green eyes glanced around, he made slow and heavy strides further into the battle.
{Can Boulder win? Rabbit needs to die of internal bleeding.}

Rabbitfrost pushed his way through the woods, ShadowClan had been using part of this territory and it seemed to be useful. Though he felt bad for RiverClan. He had a friend in the Clan who used to be in ShadowClan, he didn't want to cause her pain but he didn't want to go against his Clan. Spotting a tom he didn't know the bob tailed tabby charged for him leaping for his back once in range. It was obvious the tom was WindClan but he wasn't sure if he was with it against ShadowClan. Everything's so confusing these days.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 4th, 2019, 03:16 PM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Cascadepaw nodded. "Maybe your right Kiwi. Maybe Windy wants to be deputy again..." Ears perking up suddenly, he asked. "Goldenstar disappeared? Where to? Raven is leader now.. that will make things tougher for me..."

@Lilyfur2 @XllamaX
Berrypaw did not know what was going on nor who any of these cats were? She was still keeping her eye out for her mentor 'I hope he's ok' she said to herself. The worry upon the other apprentices faces didn't help.
"Hey, cascadepaw? Who are these cats?" She whispered trying to be nice.
Old January 4th, 2019, 03:18 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{Can Boulder win? Rabbit needs to die of internal bleeding.}

Rabbitfrost pushed his way through the woods, ShadowClan had been using part of this territory and it seemed to be useful. Though he felt bad for RiverClan. He had a friend in the Clan who used to be in ShadowClan, he didn't want to cause her pain but he didn't want to go against his Clan. Spotting a tom he didn't know the bob tailed tabby charged for him leaping for his back once in range. It was obvious the tom was WindClan but he wasn't sure if he was with it against ShadowClan. Everything's so confusing these days.
(Sure)

Boulderstrike shook his pelt roughly as he felt Rabbitfrost leap at his back. The tom backed up, his fluffy tail lashing, he leaped at the other tom. The grey and white cat glared at Rabbitfrost.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 4th, 2019, 03:42 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
@Gem the Christmas Pickle

Glazepaw jumped in surprise when he heard Frozenpaw's remark. He fluffed up his white pelt and stepped forward. "Moonpaw, get behind me!" he instructed her. He didn't know how to fight very well, but he would fight anyone to protect the WindClan apprentice, even if he got hurt in the process. The SkyClan apprentice didn't know how to reply--honestly, he didn't even know why he was here in the first place.
@Fuzzyfeline
The ragdoll began to shake she hadn’t actually expected somebody to attack the two of them. She skidded behind glazepaw hoping that neither of them would get injured in this mess of a battle. She didn’t want to be protected like a Kit yet she hoped that this cat wouldn’t go to far. From behind the SkyClan tom she peered past the white cat and looked at the Riverclanner. From behind him she slashed a paw forward trying to fluff up her fur making her frame looking even a little bit larger for her fluff can build up and make up for her brawn.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old January 4th, 2019, 04:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@RosePelt145

The chausie may have been a little late to the party but he atleast didn't cower at home like a scared little kitten. Wolfpaw was watching the battle with excitement in his yellow eyes as his tail swished back and forth his hind legs shaking out of excitement . He tore his gaze off the battlefield to two cats fighting a few tail lengths away from him making his eyes shine since he noticed it was one of his own clanmates winning the fight, the riverclan cat looked up at him after defeating the other and giving him a glare "Stop staring and fight!" they hissed and darted off to a different direction making Wolfpaw roll his eyes "can't a guy just enjoy the scenery for a bit? Geesh" he mumbled to himself before grinning and looking back out into the field " here comes the big bad wolf!" he meowed as he ran into the field, he scanned the area for any warriors that weren't occupied already so he can have the glory and satisfaction of knowing that they'll be all to himself. He may have been in over his head thinking that he can take down a full grown warrior but he wanted to prove that he was just as good as one. The tom leaped over a body and stood still as he kept searching for what he wanted with an excited look on his face.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 4th, 2019 at 04:20 PM.
Old January 4th, 2019, 05:04 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Scarfang saw a black cat, small in size, staggering across the battlefield. He noticed fresh blood oozing out of claw marks on the cats size. He rushed forward, coming up beside the small cat. He sniffed his wounds quickly. "Who hurt you, young one?" He asked, having a soft spot for the young cats.

@Sagittarius

They almost didn't realize that they had been approached. Their breathing was so shallow, like icy claws gripping his lungs tighter and tighter until every gasp of air was its own battle. Nevertheless, Ravenpaw turned to face the older cat. They gasped, trying to explain that they needed help. But their eyes widened and they coughed as their vision swam. Collapsing, the apprentice wheezed for air, knowing that they weren't going to make it.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; January 4th, 2019 at 05:05 PM.
Old January 4th, 2019, 08:04 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XllamaX View Post
Berrypaw did not know what was going on nor who any of these cats were? She was still keeping her eye out for her mentor 'I hope he's ok' she said to herself. The worry upon the other apprentices faces didn't help.
"Hey, cascadepaw? Who are these cats?" She whispered trying to be nice.

"Windygale is a ShadowClan cat. He was deputy before Ravenfrost, who is now apparently leader, unless Goldenstar shows up." His ear flattened. He pointed to the ebony tom in front of Windy and the she-cat beside him. "The black tom is Fallenstar, the RiverClan leader, and that she-cat? That's Buttercupbreeze, another former deputy before the 'peacemaker' incident."

@Lilyfur2 @XllamaX

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old January 4th, 2019, 08:09 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

They almost didn't realize that they had been approached. Their breathing was so shallow, like icy claws gripping his lungs tighter and tighter until every gasp of air was its own battle. Nevertheless, Ravenpaw turned to face the older cat. They gasped, trying to explain that they needed help. But their eyes widened and they coughed as their vision swam. Collapsing, the apprentice wheezed for air, knowing that they weren't going to make it.

Scarfang let out a gasp, and quickly grabbed a swath of cobweb on a log beside them. He hopped the poor young cat wasn't going to die. Not if I can do anthing about it. He growled to himself. He kept grabbed gobs of cobweb until the would stopped flowing blood. The metallic tang tainted the air. He licked the toms cheek, leaning close to hear his breathing deepen, instead of the shallow rasping. "What clan are you from, little one?" He asked, "What is your name?" @Sagittarius

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Closed Thread