Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:04 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 05:02 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:01 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 04:59 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 04:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 05:45 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@S A G I E
{Whenever Gorsefeather's open to interact with her~}
Dovecloud pushed her way through the nursery opening when she heard Grousestar's call, the silver queen let out a small gasp as she saw battles eroupt right in front of her. 'Where is he?' she asked herself, her green gaze flicked from warrior to warrior, trying to find her mate. The mollys green orbs widened when she saw her ex mate, anger, hatred, sorrow, and heart break pulsed through her heat when she remembered the day Gorsefeather left her. The queens pelt rose as she curled her lips back in a snarl, her green orbs blazed with anger once she realized what side the tom was on.
Dovecloud pushed her way through the horde of battling cats and kept her steady, blazing, green gaze upon her ex-mate. Once she was a few mouselengths away she let out a snort and glared at the windclan deputy "And here I thought you couldn't get any lower, yet here you are, fighting for those loners and kittypets. Didn't you leave me because I was a loners kit?" She questioned, her tail flicked violently back and fourth as she awaitd an answer, her brilliant green orbs were blazing with fury, but every once in a while they flashed with sorrow.
Gorsefeather burst out of the nursery, anger and jealousy burned like a flame in his eyes. He muttered something about Palestone and Lilypelt, then looked up from his place to see his ex-mate, Dovecloud.He listened to her fierce words and snarled. The calico tom flexed his claws and stared down at Dovecloud. "I left you because you lied to me! About everything! Those kits you had and said they were Gustflight's, don't think I can't tell that those were my kits." Gorsefeather hissed. "Now what are you going to do? If you came here to chat, then I must say 'good bye, for Singenight needs me." He meowed. And with that, the calico tom turned away and started to walk off.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

@Derp Katz
[ Oo, idea! Brackenheart should fight Aspenflash to near death - where Aspen is struggling to breathe & he can't move. We should have this rivalry between Aspen & Bracken! ]
Aspenflash simply chuckled at the warriors' absurd comment. ``Oh, please!`` He laughed, and began to wiggle. He wiggled until he was freed from the warriors' firm grip. He wiggled like he's never wiggled before. He had lost a majority of his family, but his daughter was still around. He had to stay around for her.

@S A G I E

MumbleNose cast a quick glance towards his other son, assuring himself SingeNight was still breathing. He breathed out, only realizing just then that he had been holding his breath. He then focused on his kit before him. What side is he on...? And then he popped the question. ``Son... Who are you fighting for?`` He feared the answer. Bliss had left him moons before, and when this battle was over, SingeNight would no longer be around. Would he still be able to rely on SearWhisker?
Brackenheart dislodged his grip from Aspenflash. He turned to face him. "Now what do you plan to do, eh?", the brown tom hissed. Brackenheart lunged at Aspenflash again, this time, biting his scruff, ended up rolling on the ground, and them tumbling into a rock.
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:47 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Eaglesong stood rigid, her eyes wide. They were being attacked! Then the large gray tabby heard the strangers speaking if StarClan, and so were those who had joined them. She shook her head. She'd been in TwolegPlace when these cats had arrived and when the battle had started, but she could guess which side StarClan was on. She darted over to the strangers, casing her head high. “I fight for StarClan!” the one-eyed warrior yowled, ready to fight.
(Open)
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:50 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Falconkit was stepped on so then she scuttled through the crowd until she bumped into Singenight accidentally. The kit took a few steps back then huddled to the ground to seem small.
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
He laughed," Twistedkit haha..JOIN the DARK SIDE and be saved and honored." He unsheathed his long glistening talons the held him at least 4 tail lengths above the ground," You sure, KIT?" He towered over her even without his ungaustly long talons that marked all the killing he had done with the visable bloodstains on them. He raised a claw that'd kill a kit in an instant if he lowered it.
"I'm not a kit! I'm Twistedskip! Not Twistedkit!", Twistedskip hissed, falling over as the tom towered over her. Twistedskip was kind of small for her size, but she made up for that in her strength.
Old December 20th, 2016, 06:16 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(No, maybe a serious injury, but nothing that would kill her)

Flarerunner hissed in pain, feeling warm blood bubble at her stomach. "Wingnut? That's a new insult," was all she could manage to gasp out, but despite the pain she made sure to stay on top of Nyx. She dug her claws into the molly's shoulders to try and keep her grip, scrabbling with her back claws to hopefully do some damage- though nothing serious. Flarerunner was fierce, yes, but she didn't believe in killing, even if this cat wasn't on her side nor in her clan.
"I'm a loner, you learn new things like that." Struggling under the cat's grip she yowled. Swiping at the cat's face, she started to breathe heavily.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; December 20th, 2016 at 06:21 AM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 06:19 AM
Paige~

Quote:
He tries a smart tactic the flip on your belly tactic, he tries to use his unsheathed claws to lift her off the ground, but looking like he was 3 moons old it didn't work. Suddenly an idea occurred to him he used his tiny claws since he was already on his back to scratch up her underside, he already had scores on his sides and back of the legs from her.
Quote:
@mapledash ( Don't post just laugh)
Quote:
(why do you need Mapledash?)
Songleaf attempted to step on the little brat before he could get to her underbelly.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 06:27 AM

Falconkit looked at the battle around her. She hated it. She hated Skyclan. She didn't know that there was a dark forest, yet she knew there were evil cats. Since she was scared, she started to wail. Even though she was 5 moons old, she wanted her mother, even though she died in the fire.
Old December 20th, 2016, 06:46 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Falconkit looked at the battle around her. She hated it. She hated Skyclan. She didn't know that there was a dark forest, yet she knew there were evil cats. Since she was scared, she started to wail. Even though she was 5 moons old, she wanted her mother, even though she died in the fire.
"Falconkit, it's okay. I can tell you hate SkyClan, but I think they're right about what they said about Singenight.", Sagebrush mewed, sitting next to his daughter. "SkyClan is trying to protect us from the evil.", he said, calmly. Splashkit and Rpwankit padded up to them. "Yeah, they're trying to protect everyone from the evil. And we're all helping each other and ourselves to fget get off the evil.", the two kits mewed in unison, smiling, to try to make Falconkit feel better.
Old December 20th, 2016, 06:49 AM

Falconkit looked at them. "Why do they have to fight, of all things? They could be talked it out! Why fight?!" she started crying. "It'll create bad memories for kits and apprentices, and it's just plain wrong!"