Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2021, 10:27 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

- Shadowkit -

[ @liz ]

Fleeing blindly - literally - back into the den had Shadowkit in a state of utter disarray. Scents were jumbling together, rendering his sense of direction useless. All the little tom could do was fight his way through the writhing pelts, until- Cedarsong! The gentle queen gave him an anchor - a voice he could distinguish - someone who could keep him safe. With her tail around his back, Shadowkit pressed his face into what he assumed was her belly fur, drinking in her scent to help soothe his nerves. It... didn't work. "M-Mom!" he wailed, feeling less and less like an apprentice-aged kit by the second. "I'm scared...!"
Old July 25th, 2021, 10:36 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@im a cat
Stupid squirrel, Splashleap hadn't known they were so fast. But she supposed speed was useful if you weren't going to face up to your crimes. Easier to run away. Well, unfortunately for this squirrel she was NOT about to let them dance away freely. She was going to make them pay, and show everyone that she was the right deputy who would do a good job helping Riverclan. At least, not a terrible job. She hoped.

Shaking her head quickly and spinning on her heels, Splashleap idly wondered why this seeming idiot thought they could talk her down NOW of all times. With every intention of cutting her off mid sentence, the molly launched herself forward, hoping that colliding with her opponents chest, despite her smaller size, would serve to distract or unbalance them. The maneuver wasn't the most sophisticated, but if it did the job it was good enough. She could be fancier when she had the other she-cat moving.
Old July 25th, 2021, 10:43 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ cedarsong - thunderclan queen | @Celeste shadowkit ]
Hearing both Shadowkit’s terror and… words sent the molly’s heart to her throat, tightening the tail she had curled around him. “I-“ She swallowed, calming her voice becoming more difficult by the second. ”I know. It’s… it’s very, very scary, but you’ll be ok, I promise.”
Cedarsong’s chest stung as she uttered her reassurances, terrified her promise would be an empty one and pushed nearly to panic before her tipped ears picked up a call that rang above the jarring sounds of battle. Future apprentices… kits. That meant kits, which meant she could get the cat she was attempting to drown in her fur out safely. Safety, just beyond the massive amounts of fighting just outside the den. As quickly as they rose, the dusty cat’s hopes sank at the idea of trying to traverse through it all.
“Shadowkit, I.. I know you heard that too. Whatever you want to do, I’ll do. If going out there is too much, I will do everything I can to keep you safe here.”
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !

Last edited by liz; July 25th, 2021 at 10:43 PM.
Old July 25th, 2021, 10:57 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

// @Rockfall // Rootgaze

She was doing the right thing here, she was protecting her life, she was protecting her clan. StarClan had no objections to her actions today. Despite trying to reassure herself, the growing amount of blood made her conflicted. She could tell her opponent was in pain, she couldn't possibly hurt Rootgaze in this state so the tortiesshell stepped off the calico, still standing tall with claws unseathed. "There's no use for you to continue to fight." She really shouldn't be lagging on one squirmish, she had noticed some of her clanmates fighting multiple opponents.

"I only did what I had to do, I didn't attack you needlessly." Her stern words might have been more reassurance to herself than to her opponent that she was in the right.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 25th, 2021, 11:22 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

- Shadowkit -

[ @liz ]

Shadowkit raised his muzzle, chin on Cedarsong's belly as he opened his mouth to respond, when a large cat was thrown into the side of the den near the duo. Shoved from his position by thorny brambles, onto the warm, soft moss of a nest, Shadowkit held back a sob. "M-Mommy...!" Instinctively, he threw his head back, bawling, screwing up his eyes as tiny claws kneaded at the moss enveloping him in leftover heat from a queen's prior evacuation. Coherent sentences explaining the white-hot panic burning in his chest evaded the melanistic tom as he howled. He knew he should run, and hide, but Shadowkit's form, now wracked by sobs, didn't make any move to flee. It was too much.
Old July 25th, 2021, 11:30 PM
chirps

Who was this cats sibling again? Kestrelstar knew they were in RiverClan, but in the heat of battle this information eluded him. He'd have to do a big of digging when he got back to camp, however. All of the rats would have to go.

"You squabble like a damn kit," Kestrelstar snapped, tired of the crying and the blabbering. He watched as she leapt for his legs and quickly the gray tabby lifted his paws so that his hind legs were hit. They were knocked out from under, sharp pain from teeth and claws hitting him momentarily. But now he was over Pinewatch, front claws extended and aimed for her back. "When you're looking for someone to blame," he spat as he aimed his attack, "why don't you turn inward and ask why a Clan so hell bent on peace would continue to murder innocent warriors and apprentices!"

// @Willowfern
Old July 25th, 2021, 11:34 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ cedarsong - thunderclan queen | @Celeste shadowkit ]
Words fell flat, not that the molly was likely able to even form any at this point, anyways. The previous comfort she had found in the den’s walls were all but shattered, going as far as to gently tug the nest the black kit huddled in further to the center before laying herself around his trembling body. Muzzle buried deep into his scruff, Cedarsong murmured, unintelligible sounds of comfort all she could give with her eyes screwed shut to the world around them. As petite as she was, effort let the dusty cat turn herself into a decent cover for the young tom- at least on the side facing the den entrance, hoping to StarClan that whatever may come through wouldn’t be reckless or string enough to hurt Shadowkit through her.
There was no way in hell Cedarsong could maneuver the kit out, not with him so petrified, and the sheer carelessness of the warriors on both sides for surroundings or kits was enough to discourage her from daring step foot out either.
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !
Old July 25th, 2021, 11:40 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Who was this cats sibling again? Kestrelstar knew they were in RiverClan, but in the heat of battle this information eluded him. He'd have to do a big of digging when he got back to camp, however. All of the rats would have to go.

"You squabble like a damn kit," Kestrelstar snapped, tired of the crying and the blabbering. He watched as she leapt for his legs and quickly the gray tabby lifted his paws so that his hind legs were hit. They were knocked out from under, sharp pain from teeth and claws hitting him momentarily. But now he was over Pinewatch, front claws extended and aimed for her back. "When you're looking for someone to blame," he spat as he aimed his attack, "why don't you turn inward and ask why a Clan so hell bent on peace would continue to murder innocent warriors and apprentices!"

// @Willowfern

Pinewatch
________
Oh, she was an idiot.
As claws tore into her back, she struggled to rip herself away, she got away before she received any major wounds, but his claws seemed to hurt more than they would naturally.
"I cannot vouch for my clanmates, what they did was wrong, Albatrosspaw was wrong, that is true," She said through the pain, "But if you do this-" Ah! It hurts, it really really hurts! "-too many more of both of our clanmates will die, don't you see?! You're killing your own clanmates with this battle! No matter who is declared the official winner in the end... both clans will have-" Ah! "-lost, Kestrelstar!"
She seemed to dance on the spot to shake off the pain, and then, she launched herself at Kestrelstar's tail, and tried an attack she had learned from her father.
"Teeth running down a tail is a horrible feeling, Pinepaw," He had said, "It's a good distraction technique."
Old July 26th, 2021, 12:31 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Cloverkit | Thunderclan Kit | Open!
Tansythorn's words were loss by Cloverkit. They had backed their self in a corner, frozen in place as the raid went on. All they could do was watch in horror and plead that their siblings were safe. Cloverkit couldn't catch their familar appearances and could only assume they were still in the nursery.

"Out.. please, " Cloverkit whispered, their voice cracking. No one seemed to take notice to them for the better. Cats were dying right now! They tucked their limbs in, burying their face in their paws. They didn't want to see this anymore..

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old July 26th, 2021, 12:40 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Hemlockheart
Hissing, he flung himself at her trying to knock her off balance and pin her.
Lizardfrost was hit but the sturdy warrior remained balanced and battle ready. She leaped at him quickly.

Last edited by Shade.; July 26th, 2021 at 12:40 AM.
Closed Thread