(Open)

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old June 3rd, 2023, 04:30 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Oh, so Foxflurry was getting an apprentice? Wow, she was getting old. Goldenpaw chuckled at the thought before joining in on chanting the new apprentices names, "Treekit! Galekit!"

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 3rd, 2023, 07:36 PM
ringfinger

Alderstep blinked at the cat that Fireflykit had referred to as 'Dapple.' He supposed this was a newer one, or perhaps a returning cat, because he didn't really know this child. Of course, he barely knew any of ThunderClan's children: he avoided them like greencough. That being said, he supposed he didn't mind her much, seeing as she was here to be with Fireflykit.

The tom redirected his gaze back to Bumblestar, taking in the news. Lost cats, yeah. Ceremonies, yeah. Normal clan stuff, except for the excess losses. He didn't find a lot of will to be angry at the exiled cat or WindClan, feeling discontent and annoyance rather than his usual hatred for those who hurt ThunderClan. He blamed it on all the recent happenings wearing him down. He was slow to recognize Bumblestar naming him as a new mentor.

Oh, goody. He glanced over at Fireflykit and Dapplepaw before rising to his paws and moving to the front of the crowd to seek out Treepaw. His pelt itched with the discomfort of moving away from his cozy secluded spot at the edge of the crowd, but alas, he had to go greet his new apprentice. Hopefully, this one would stick around and not disappear mysteriously. Also hopefully, this child wouldn't be a nuisance. Most of all, he hoped he would make for a good mentor. It'd be downright embarrassing if he failed his clan (and this enthused child) to do that. (Reliable and present, yeah?) "Treepaw," the warrior greeted, canting his head forward to study the cat.

[ @jupiter @Bean_The_Voyager - for alder leaving @SuspiciousMindz ]
Old June 3rd, 2023, 09:10 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff ducked her head silently at the mention of her daughter's deaths, blinking up at Bumblestar in silent gratitude for her words.

Lotuskit ate a bug while she waited for the impending deputy announcement. Obviously, Lotus would be getting the job. She was the only one good enough, after all.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 3rd, 2023, 11:51 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @lio

At the very least, Asterdance knew when a clan meeting was about to start when cats started to gather. Unfortunately, they didn't entirely have much of an chance to get the first row - likely meant it was going to be even harder to figure out what was going on but alas. Couldn't say they weren't used to it. A little bit sad, but Asterdance shrugged their shoulders and made their way over.

It was only when they caught sight of Gentledoe who had an open spot next to her that they pranced over. "Yo!" They chirped in greeting, leaning in to brush their shoulder against hers. "Hope ya don't mind me taking a seat, " Asterdance added on, promptly sitting down next to her. "Exciting, isn't it?
[/INDENT]

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

With Asterdance's arrival, she felt a smile pull onto her lips. She turned toward them as they spoke, not wanting to miss anything nor make it more difficult for them to read her lips if she spoke. The warrior's presence beside her made an unfamiliar feeling dance in her chest, but she didn't think it was necessarily a bad feeling. Just... odd. She just really liked having them around- they were friends after all.

Gentledoe hummed, "I don't mind at all, love. You don't even need to ask to sit next to me." A purr rumbled in her throat, though she silently wished Asterdance could hear it. Then they would know she truly did enjoy sitting with them. Regardless, however, she allowed her tail to brush against their side and turned back forward to listen to Bumblestar.

At the mention of Jaystride, she thought back to helping Bumblestar get him out of the hole. Such an awful way to meet your end. She could only pray that Jaystride was comfortable, wherever he was.

Three deaths. Far too many to endure in such a short period of time. She let out a low sigh, shaking her head. How dreadful. So very dreadful. In the case of Darkpetal and Blackfir, they had been murdered. Perhaps by the same cat, perhaps by a different one. It was difficult to tell when she didn't have the full story of either.

But no matter what, something needed done about it. Bicolored eyes narrowed as she thought over a possible conclusion. Once coming up with an idea, Gentledoe shelved it away for later and continued listening. She'd propose it to Bumblestar once the she-cat wasn't as busy. Y'know. In the middle of a meeting.

And ah! Kits becoming apprentices. How lovely! Gentledoe's eyes glimmered as she cheered the newest apprentice's names.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; June 3rd, 2023 at 11:53 PM.
Old June 4th, 2023, 12:07 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Silverpaw
@lio

The tabby made her way into the clearing, face holding that which could be considered a slight smile. Everything was happening so fast, yes. But there was no point in lingering too long upon it. She'd drown if she thought about everything that was happening all the time. She'd go crazy even. So, she decided, and her mamma told her, to just...keep going. Or keep moving, whatever it was she said.

So she would do after that. As she got closer to the outskirts of where all her Clanmates were sitting themselves down, the Apprentice skid to a stop at the sight of a familiar pelt. "Oh. Russetpaw! Hello, how are you feeling today?" she asked gently. Gingerly sitting herself down beside the younger feline. "Are you still feeling...hmm...what did Dad call it. Overwhelmed?" a pause as she looked down at the ground. "If you wanna talk...at all. I'm here. I'm sorry I couldn't say anything last time, you didn't deserve that."

RUSSETPAW
tiny, fluffy she-cat with red fur and yellow eyes.
she/her

A presence beside her- accompanied by a sweet-sounding voice- caused Russetpaw to look up, yellow eyes coming to settle on Silverpaw. Ah. Their talk had been cut short last meeting. It was partially her fault, since she had walked away, but she was glad Silverpaw had decided to sit next to her again. The sight of the she-cat had her lips twitching into a strained smile.

"I... think I'm okay? I just kinda... miss mister Thrushfurstar. He was my mentor, and we hadn't gotten much of a chance to train together, and now he's gone." She looked down at her paws again, shuffling them together as she thought over everything. Mister Thrushfurstar had just... disappeared. Just like Sparrowstar. Agh. "Was I not a good apprentice? I really tried my best to do good during training..."

As Silverpaw continued, Russetpaw looked up again and shook her head. "N-No, you're okay! Everything happened real fast last time, so it's fine. Just talking with you cheered me up a bit, y'know? So don't worry, Silvs!" She attempted a smile, leaning over to nudge at the she-cat's shoulder. A small part of her wanted to lean against that shoulder, but... she ignored it. This was a meeting, not a place to cuddle! And she wasn't sure if Silverpaw would be okay with it anyways. She didn't want the other to feel uncomfortable.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 4th, 2023, 12:56 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Ah the little kittens were becoming apprentices! Now that was good news! Finally!

This was what Mudhound thought a meeting in thunderclan was going to be like not the past chaos so maybe the last one was a fluke and this was normality resumed. Good if it was and a grin was present on the large tripods face as they cheered for the new apprentices, faintly glad they werent assigned as a mentor. The maine coon was way too new for all that thank you and while they wanted to train apprentices and were definitely good with kids it was probably for the best if they just kept holding training sessions instead. At least until they'd caught up on the tree climbing and hunting thing.

Still there was a faint thread of wistfulness as they cheered "TREEPAW! GALEPAW! WOOO CONGRATS!"
Old June 4th, 2023, 01:08 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Mosspaw

The brown tabby sat still and quiet as the newly-named leader started listing off all the things that had happened - all of them death announcements. Green eyes looked calmly towards the Stormcrest, an unreadable look on the apprentice's face. She wasn't sure how to feel about the deaths. She had no connection to any of them, and wasn't sure if she had heard their names before, so caring about their lives coming to an end... yeah she didn't really care.

The leader herself also didn't seem to have much energy to put into announcing them, except maybe the first one, who Mosspaw sensed to have been a friend of something of Bumblestar's.

And then came some apprentice ceremonies which the tabby could hardly care too much about either, just sitting where she was and waiting for either the meeting to end so she could leave, or for it to become more interesting.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old June 4th, 2023, 02:02 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Chants arose, and Dragonflycliff joined in, "Treepaw! Galepaw! Treepaw! Galepaw!"

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old June 4th, 2023, 09:59 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Galebird

Scolding herself for being late, the silver-furred molly hurried over towards the Stormcrest. She was still getting used to the new camp and had been outside taking a look around to better familiarize herself, but it had kept her a bit longer than she had planned, and she hadn't heard Bumblestar call the meeting. She wasn't too late at least, sitting down among her clanmates just as the leader mentioned getting her new lives. Good to hear.

But worse news followed, and there was a clear shift in Galebird as Bumblestar started listing all the recent deaths. Jaystride and Darkpetal, two cats she had never spoken to but they would be missed. And then Blackfir. The whole situation around that did make her frown a little bit - if she didn't remember wrong, Petalflight had joined Thunderclan a bit ago, and while Galebird hadn't known either of the cats personally, she would have at least guessed they were friends. She wasn't given much time to ponder though, as the last death announcement follow soon after, and the young warrior physically flinched upon hearing the name - the name of a kit. Blue eyes searched the crowd, blinking softly and offering a slight nod upon finding Dovefluff [ @jupiter ], she couldn't imagine this was easy.

But on to more joyous announcements, and Galebird gathered herself again, looking towards Bumblestar for the apprentice ceremonies. One Treekit and one- The corner of Galebird's mouth twitched slightly when hearing the other soon-to-be apprentice shared her prefix. She was sure Alderstep and Foxflurry would handle the apprentice's training well. "Treepaw! Galepaw!"

[Open]

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Spotty; June 4th, 2023 at 01:06 PM.