Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Mushroompaw(49/100)

[Mass mentions approved!]

Oh Starclan, oh Starclan! Mushroompaw barged into camp, tripping and tumbling into the clearing. The small, black-furred apprentice panted heavily, his body trembling like a leaf in the wind. Mushroompaw crouched on the ground until he caught his breath, then signed to anyone around, 'Please help! Please! I found Fawnpaw dead! She's dead! Help!' His signing soon came into wild movements as he started trembling and tears started to pour out of his eyes.

Mushroompae had never really met Fawnpaw, but she was a clanmate nonetheless. Oh, why? Why did a fellow apprentice have to die? How could this happen?

Silverpaw Raced Forward. Oh My! SOMEONE GET A WARRIOR! He Yowled, Worried.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
StarWalker Is SunClans Current Deputy. If You Need Him, Mention Me!
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:11 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw was quick to approach, ears peeled back. "Where is she? What did you see?" Nightgaze's apprentice.. Wolfpaw was disappointed to hear of her fate, but not terribly surprised. For now, he'd get what information he could so they knew if her body was surrounded by danger.

[ @ChaosBringer. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 18th, 2024 at 11:11 AM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:22 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Quickly getting up to her paws and following right behind Wolfpaw, Redhawk immediately flanked Mushroompaw, placing a comforting tail over her back. She wouldn't bombard the young tom seeing as Wolfpaw had already asked, so she waited, paws itching to race off in whatever direction he pointed out. In the meantime she glanced between the frightened tom, then Wolfpaw, then Silverpaw. "SSS-Silverpaw, go see if Drizzlecloud or SS-Springpaw have anything for shock," she asked gently, knowing Mushroompaw would need something to calm down.

[ @ChaosBringer. @BEAR. @Desert Rain Frog ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:25 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

'Please help! Please! I found Fawnpaw dead! She's dead! Help!'

'What the hell did he say?' A chill ran through Nightgaze, and it seemed like time itself had stopped. Fawnpaw, her apprentice, the cat she considered to be like her younger sister, was dead. She didn't believe it, and she wouldn't believe it. Her fawnpaw couldn't be dead. It was too much to take in, and the small she-cat just froze. It felt like eternity, but in reality, it was just a few seconds before she snapped, and all the grief and panic flooded in.

"NO, NO! FAWNPAW! WHERE IS SHE? TELL ME! SHE CAN'TBE DEAD! S-SHE CAN'T..." The shriek erupted from her as she rushed towards Mushroompaw, panic and fearfulness flashing in her vivid green eyes before she trailed off and hot, fat tears rolled down her face as she looked around frantically for Fawnpaw, hoping that this was all just some sick joke and she would come prancing through the entrance at any moment, but deep down she knew it wasn't true. She'd lost Fawnpaw. She was never coming back.

Shuddering breaths rattled through her as she fought to stay calm, but it was useless. Black pelt bristling, she stared at Mushroompaw with teary eyes and once again asked with a weak voice, "Where is she...?" She still clung to the hope that Fawn was still alive and was still fighting for life, and if so, she desperately needed to find her. Hell, she'd fight a whole army to reach her.

(This is so sad T_T)

OPEN

@ChaosBringer.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; February 18th, 2024 at 11:30 AM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:29 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Mushroompaw(50/100)

Mushroompaw snapped his head over to Wolfpaw, his fur bristling. 'I saw....Her dead body against a tree...I just wanted to practice hunting- Oh Starclan why! The young tom had tears pouring down his face, dripping onto the ground below. Oh, why? Why did it have to be him that found the body? Mushroompaw heard Redhawk tell Silverpaw something before he started to lose his vision. Nightgaze was screaming about Fawnpaw, oh gosh. 'Oh Starclan- was all he signed before passing out onto the ground, still trembling.

@tallulah @BEAR. @Desert Rain Frog @The Doctor

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; February 18th, 2024 at 11:31 AM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

.. Well, that was useful. "A tree" with no location details. Wolfpaw sighed as Mushroompaw fainted. "Might as well bring one of them out to treat him." He didn't think moving Mushroompaw was the best idea, but what did he know. Wolfpaw flickered his gaze to Silverpaw before resting it on Redhawk and Nightgaze. "We can try tracking his scent through the territory, see if it brings us to Fawnpaw?"

[ @tallulah @The Doctor @Desert Rain Frog ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:46 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Okay well Mushroompaw was down. "On ss-second thought, Silverpaw, go get the medicine cats." She didn't want to try moving the apprentice and they needed to go scout the territory for Fawnpaw. She gave a nod to Wolfpaw, then looked at Nightgaze. "I understand you're g-grieving, Nightgaze. But I need you t-to pull yourself together. We have t-to find her." Red was surprised by the sturdy way her words came out.

"Good idea. Let's go now, I don't want t-to risk predator's finding her body. If we g-get there and it's t-trouble, we will retreat," a glance at Nightgaze to make sure she understood, "and get back up to d-deal with it." With that she gave a last look at the apprentice before turning and bounding out towards the territory, jaws parted to draw in the scent of Mushroompaw's trail.

[ @BEAR. @The Doctor @Desert Rain Frog ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:47 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

The pastel calico hadn’t been far from the medicine den when she keenly spotted Mushroompaw bursting in without warning, his signs quick and abrupt as confusion dawned at the medicine cat apprentice. She didn’t know much about how signing worked, so overhearing warriors suddenly flooding the troubled apprentice made her fuel into action as her hackles raised on end. Fawnpaw was apparently dead, from what she overheard from the crowd itself. Her heart sank tremendously at the sudden news, but brief suspicion was quelling into her mind as the calico listened entirely for what may have been the initial cause of death towards this particular incident. Apparently her body was found by a tree? Not enough information to warrant what may have happened, but it would help them figure out what could’ve caused Fawnpaw to go into this very fate in the first place. Nightgaze’s outburst wasn’t doing anything but further worsening the grueling situation, but she couldn’t take her own word into it. Fawnpaw was her apprentice, and she needed time to quell her grief before she could do anything else to help the situation.

Before even thinking about exiting the sharp-smelling den, the calico made sure to grab a couple pieces of chamomile within the storage before strutting out into the crowded clearing, heading towards the still form of Mushroompaw first to give him the herb. Her brows creased as she noted his fallen state, kneading down towards him to carefully examine his state. She knew that all too well. There wouldn’t be much for her to do other than hope for him to eventually wake up and take the herb that she was hoping to give to him. Placing the white flower down right beside herself, she carefully began to use her body weight to try to lift the tom-cat up so she could carry him into the warmer crevices of the medicine den. Being out her in the cold was just going to worsen the situation. Quietly, she eyed her other clan-mates that were going to try to solve this gruesome mystery once and for all. Hopefully Fawnpaw’s death wasn’t anything far too treacherous. They needed to forge as much strength as they could without risking anything horrible happening. “I’m… going to… bring him… to the… medicine den… please… try to… figure out… what happened… as soon… as possible… we don’t… want to… risk the… same thing… happening… again. “ Her words were brief, but she didn’t want to waste time, only carefully taking the unconscious feline to the medicine den so that he can wake up and further answer any questions from there.

@ChaosBringer. @tallulah @The Doctor @Desert Rain Frog @BEAR. [hope this was alright hehe]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 18th, 2024 at 12:07 PM. Reason: rushed… very rushed
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:12 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Oh great! It seemed like all her screaming was futile. Mushroompaw's fainting hadn't done any good; now all they had to go on was Fawnpaw's body against a tree. Goddammit, how did all this happen?! Giving a miniscule flick of her ear as Wolfpaw started talking, she gave a small, sombre nod. Tracking was an idea, though it would certainly be hard and probably fruitless, seeing that Thunderclan territory was gigantic, but it was worth a shot.

Watery eyes turned to Redhawk as she spoke. She found no comfort in her words, but she did accept that she did have to regain control if she was to find her apprentice. "O-ok.." She croaked, her voice hollow, contrary to Redhawk's strong words. Giving another glum nod at the hornet's instructions, she certainly felt that the other she-cat didn't trust her with following orders, and right she was; she'd get Fawnpaw's body no matter what; they could retreat, but she wouldn't.

Sniffling ever so slightly, she unsteadily sprinted after Redhawk, determined to keep up despite her unstable condition, but most of all, she was determined to find Fawn. She had to. Mabye, there was still the slimest chance she was alive, and she'd do her best to save her. She promised. 'I'm coming, Fawnpaw...'

@BEAR. @tallulah @Desert Rain Frog

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; February 18th, 2024 at 12:13 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:21 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit had been grooming herself in the clearing, as it was slightly warmer than it usually was nowdays in an attempt to get her fur, which most cats would consider was more than good enough perfect, as only a few strands were sticking out, but she was a perfectionist so even one strand was too much to her, meaning that she could seem vain if you didn't know her very well, and most of her clanmates didn't know her very well. Then she saw Mushroompaw suddenly burst into camp. Mismatched eyes wide open in suprise, the five moon old kit watched as the apprentice signed that Fawnpaw, who she remembered was one of the other apprentices had fainted. If she remembered correctly and even Mantiskit had to admit that it would be very unlikely for her not to remember correctly Mushroompaw was mute. She understood and could use sign language because she had wanted to learn it in order to more easily communicate with mute or deaf cats so she had learned it as sign language wasn't against the rules nor dangerous. In fact it was very useful and she enjoyed knowing anything that was useful because the more useful things you knew the better. Hint useful. Sometimes knowing something that most cats didn't know could be utterly miserable if it wasn't useful at all and Mantiskit couldn't be more aware of that terrible but most certainly true fact. Mushroompaw then passed out, probably by supruse. Mantiskit wasn't sure what she should do. The adults had this handled and she doubted that they would want a mere kit trying to help. After all she was only five moons old. Just a infant. And she knew it. @ChaosBringer. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 18th, 2024 at 12:23 PM.