Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:39 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:37 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:29 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:12 PM

Old December 12th, 2022, 06:34 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Otterfluff
Quite a few cats had been going missing lately, some of them small kits and others who were quite older. Worry clenched Otterfluff's heart as the fluffy brown tom stepped forward. At least Fawnpaw had returned, as well as a few cats they had lost. But something about the growing list was gnawing at the former Shield to the point where he wanted to host a small, little search party.

"If anyone feels compelled, I plan to do a bit of searching for our recently missing cats. With the colder moons coming, I would hate for any of our Clanmates to be out their suffering alone." His voice was lifted high but not loud or yelling; more so to draw the attention of any cats who might be interested.

[ this takes place at a different time than the current resurrections happening in riverclan. open to 2-3 cats, first come first serve! once 2-3 cats have replied this will be closed and the roleplay will move on. i've been wanting otter to do this for awhile so i figured i'd toss it up ]

Littlestream

Hearing the shield's call for a group of warriors to help search for missing Clanmates, Littlestream perked her ears and padded forward from the spot in which she was relaxing. After becoming a warrior, all she wanted to do was help her Clan in any way she could think of. This was one opportunity she wouldn't miss out on.

"I'll come with you, Otterfluff," she purred, announcing her interest to the gathering group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Fawnpaw
At the confirmation that Silverpaw was in fact real and alive, Fawnpaw allowed herself to smile and stepped forward in an attempt to nuzzle her friend. "I'm so glad you're back." A quiet breath as she stepped back and nodded. A quiet chuckle as Reedwhisker brought Flintfang back, and his sheepish apology caused Fawnpaw to glance at the older warrior with a subtle nod and wink.

Figuring the apprentice would want time with her family, Fawnpaw took a step back and nodded to them. "It's great to have you back, Silverpaw." Plus, there were things the medicine cat needed to think over in the private of her own den. With a smile towards the family, Fawnpaw turned and headed away.

[ @maple. @SpiritedWarrior @Kat - Kept this short because I need to do an Otterfluff clearing post shortly after this. Glad to have Silver back!

Reedwhisker

Reedwhisker watched as both her brother and sister made up with each other and Fawnpaw reunited with Silverpaw. A small grin made its way onto her face as she returned the wink. Welcome home, Silvy. All anger toward her brother faded away as they hugged and the dark brown warrior couldn't help but hug the two of them, happy to be together once more.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; December 12th, 2022 at 07:48 PM.
Old December 12th, 2022, 07:40 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaw was overjoyed at her friends reaction, nuzzling and butting her head against the RiverClan medicine cat. She heard her big sister yelling at her brother and she was vaguely aware of them coming back. "I'm happy to be back, too." Silverpaw rasped with a smile. She heard Flintfang start to say something, and she turned to see his paws out. He asked if they could pretend that all didn't happen,
and her eyes well with tears. She immediately dove into his arms, sobbing. "No, but I forgive you!" She mewed through her sobs.

{ @SpiritedWarrior @Kat }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old December 12th, 2022, 10:29 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Hivekit | she/her | opennnn

A tiny kitten bounced out of the nursery eagerly, albeit on relatively shaky paws. She was still learning to run around, after all. You couldnt fault a girl for getting an edumacation! This was her...first time out in the clearing all by herself! Her momma said she was becoming a big girl, and she really really was! Teeny paws kneaded the ground as she gazed around, triangular tail twitching to and fro. Gosh, she could hardly sit still! There was just sooooo much to do!

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old December 13th, 2022, 07:25 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Kit Burrow

A spacious area nestled between the medicine den and nursery, smoothed over with soft sand and lined with shells from Lionsbeach. Lessons of the newly implemented Kit Curriculum are held here; everything from the basics of hunting and fighting, to herb lesons, to the Warrior Code. Games and fun activities of all kinds can also take place here, such as moss-ball and playing "Clan".
Old December 13th, 2022, 08:09 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Nightpaw lays on the ground sadly with quite boredom, maybe she might go on an adventure in the territory if she gets the chance to

(open)

Last edited by Juniperbean; December 13th, 2022 at 08:09 PM.
Old December 14th, 2022, 04:53 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

. ⋅˚̣-: ✧:– ⭒Littlepaw⭒ –:✧ :-˚̣⋅ .

[ @Airiaty ]

--

Ugh. Boring.

Is what Littlepaw was thinking to herself as she dusted the ground indignantly. I wish there was some training I could do by myself.

Although the striped apprentice didn't know how to do many things yet, she would much rather learn them on her own than take things slow like she was now. The only thing she'd done so far was "survey", according to her mentor, territory, but he ended up just showing her nothing new.

Like, that's totally useless! I've already seen most of it. Well, that was a lie. I mean, I might not know it, but I know the basics. Same thing.

Littlepaw was eager, very eager to learn, and it poked at her like an itch every time she wasn't doing it. She absolutely needed to beat those snobby, think-they're-so-great, mouse-brain apprentices who thought themselves better because of their size.

Well, I'm not having that! She decided promptly.

From there, she began to step closer to a nearby warrior, puffing out her chest determinedly midway. "Can you show me any fighting moves?"

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)
Old December 15th, 2022, 03:23 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaw, Pondwhisker, Motheye and Fogswoop ate

{ closed, activity }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old December 15th, 2022, 04:12 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by estelle. View Post

[ @Airiaty ]

--

Ugh. Boring.

Is what Littlepaw was thinking to herself as she dusted the ground indignantly. I wish there was some training I could do by myself.

Although the striped apprentice didn't know how to do many things yet, she would much rather learn them on her own than take things slow like she was now. The only thing she'd done so far was "survey", according to her mentor, territory, but he ended up just showing her nothing new.

Like, that's totally useless! I've already seen most of it. Well, that was a lie. I mean, I might not know it, but I know the basics. Same thing.

Littlepaw was eager, very eager to learn, and it poked at her like an itch every time she wasn't doing it. She absolutely needed to beat those snobby, think-they're-so-great, mouse-brain apprentices who thought themselves better because of their size.

From there, she began to step closer to a nearby warrior, puffing out her chest determinedly midway. "Can you show me any fighting moves?"

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Icepetal
[4/100]
A silver-white cat|| she/her

☄. *. ⋆ Icepetal basked in the watery sun, hoping to catch just a little bit of sun. After all, the sun seemed to be going down faster . She wondered why. There was nothing to do, all her duties finished, she and a warrior had a successful hunt earlier. She caught a squirrel! It was quite thrilling. She suddenly heard loud commotion. She turned around to see Littlepaw, yowling at a poor warrior. She rolled her eyes. Are you kidding me? She padded over to Littlepaw, sighing. “Yowling at a warrior won’t work. They’ll think you’re a mousebrain!” she mewed at her softly, getting up and padding to her.

[ @estelle. ]

Last edited by 17818; December 16th, 2022 at 02:48 AM.
Old December 15th, 2022, 04:22 AM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by estelle. View Post

[ @Airiaty ]

--

Ugh. Boring.

Goldenleaf overheard Littlepaw complaining about not having training. “I can teach you!” He offered cheerfully, then noticing Briarpaw scolding Littlepaw. “It’s alright,” Goldenleaf reassured Briarpaw,”I don’t mind.”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 15th, 2022, 03:52 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Ashie View Post
Goldenleaf overheard Littlepaw complaining about not having training. “I can teach you!” He offered cheerfully, then noticing Briarpaw scolding Littlepaw. “It’s alright,” Goldenleaf reassured Briarpaw,”I don’t mind.”
sorry, this rp is just me and Airiaty right now ╥ c ╥

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)