Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTheSilentEchoxX View Post
Creekit smiled at fogkit. "Its okay Fogkit. I'm fine," She meowed, Talking slowly so he can read her lips. She especially liked fogkit, he was... different.

She glanced at the pure-white tom in front of her. I wonder how he feels, Being deaf and helpless. She thought painfully. I shouldn't underestimate him, he would probably grow up to be a great warrior. I doubt I'd be like him with this short fur and weak paws.

"um, Fogkit. Do you think I fit into being a Riverclan warrior?" She squeaked, ashamed of asking that while she still didn't get her apprentice ceremony
Fogkit read her lips when she spoke, glad that she was talking slow so he could do it. "Oh alright.", he meowed. The small white kitten was going to leave bu that would make himself and her lonely, so he stayed.

The white kitten looked at her with his blue eyes. Thoughts rushed through his head. He was starting to like her. Maybe they coiod be friends? He let out a friendly smile.

Fogkit watched her speak to him and instantly knew what she was going to say. "Your most likely going to be a better warrior then me to be honest.", he meowed. She was perfect compared to him. He would never becime a warrior at this rate.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 18th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Professional Crybaby

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Fogkit read her lips when she spoke, glad that she was talking slow so he could do it. "Oh alright.", he meowed. The small white kitten was going to leave bu that would make himself and her lonely, so he stayed.

The white kitten looked at her with his blue eyes. Thoughts rushed through his head. He was starting to like her. Maybe they coiod be friends? He let out a friendly smile.

Fogkit watched her speak to him and instantly knew what she was going to say. "Your most likely going to be a better warrior then me to be honest.", he meowed. She was perfect compared to him. He would never becime a warrior at this rate.

Creekkit Blushed, That was probably the nicest thing someone ever said about her. "well, I'm glad you said that. But you shouldn't give up, We need to be strong compared to the other kits here so Lionstar gets to notice us. Do you promise me?" She was speaking extra slow. So he won't miss any word she said. She wondered if he could read her mind because he was very fast at reading lips. Well, that's his thing I guess...

Last edited by XxTheSilentEchoxX; February 18th, 2020 at 01:01 PM.
Old February 18th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTheSilentEchoxX View Post
Creekkit Blushed, That was probably the nicest thing someone ever said about her. "well, I'm glad you said that. But you shouldn't give up, We need to be strong compared to the other kits here so Lionstar gets to notice us. Do you promise me?" She was speaking extra slow. So he won't miss any word she said. She wondered if he could read her mind because he was very fast at reading lips. Well, that's his thing I guess...[/B]
Fogkit was going tk give up, but he would end up getting kicked out of the clan and he didn't want that to happen, so he would try. The young tom held his head high. "I promise I'll never give up. Not when Lionstar might kick me out of the clan for not being able to be a warrior.", he replied. His slow speech was a little irritating to him and he wished he could talk normally.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 18th, 2020, 04:13 PM
left <3

Featherkit sighed. "Guys, don't worry about the 'duck' and just go to sleep!" The she-kit turned over and tried to sleep.
@PebbleStorm @Greenleap @Fuzzy Ratto

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3

Last edited by Daylily Orchid; February 18th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.
Old February 18th, 2020, 04:21 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

"Ok then..." She yawned, wobbling over to her nest and flopping over in it.
Old February 19th, 2020, 07:02 AM
Professional Crybaby

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Fogkit was going to give up, but he would end up getting kicked out of the clan and he didn't want that to happen, so he would try. The young tom held his head high. "I promise I'll never give up. Not when Lionstar might kick me out of the clan for not being able to be a warrior.", he replied. His slow speech was a little irritating to him and he wished he could talk normally.
Creekkit managed a laugh.
"I don't think Lionstar would do that to you!" She meowed. Would Lionstar do that? Even if he does I won't let him. She glanced at her friend, smiling at her. Not to my new best friend.

She started feeling better after talking to someone finally, But then she saw Fogkit fidgeting at his place. Would he leave now? she thought bitterly. I wish he could stay a little bit more...

"um, are you allowed to get out of the nursery now, Fogkit?" She asked nervously, making sure that he looked at her mouth moving.

Actually, It been a while since I felt the sun warmth on my fur. She thought. Even though she was stuck in the nursery for a quarter moon after her father brought her in, she was almost 6 moons old.

She looked at Fogkit hopefully, thinking he would probably say no because no one wanted to have fun with a kit who didn't have the advantages of a Riverclan warrior.

Last edited by XxTheSilentEchoxX; February 19th, 2020 at 07:04 AM.
Old February 19th, 2020, 07:52 PM

PebbleKit would run into the nursery looked distressed. ”CherryKit is leaving the clan!!!” @Daylily Orchid @FuzzyRatto @Greenleap

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; February 19th, 2020 at 08:47 PM.
Old February 19th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
( @vermin @Shimm )

Sparrowkit had been laying down, wondering where Dirtfur had gone when a new cat had come up to him and Sunkit. "T-Thank you!" He said as he stood up. Ahh, what was her name again? I think something about apples? he thought. "It has apple in it i'm sure.." He said. Then he remembered it! "Its-Its Sugerapple, right?" He said. "I sometimes see Palepaw talking to you." He smiled at her, she seemed really nice. "Um, do you know where Dirtfur is? I haven't seen him in so long!" He asked as he sat back down.

Sunkit's head poked up at the sound of his brother talking to someone. Being curious he walked over with his stubby legs. Oh! It was that nice lady who slept in here. Hearing about their adoptive father the kit nodded, "Yah! Where is he? I wanna see him!" The fiery tom said with excitement.

@vermin @:Grimm:
Old February 20th, 2020, 12:02 AM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Koikit yawned softly as she woke up. "What time is it?" She wondered. "I wonder if I can go swimming."

She longed for the day when she became an apprentice and could swim to her heart's content. The river would be cool and clean, and in it, fish everywere. The sun shining on her back.. "I can't wait! " She thought. But, she knew if she waited, soon, her dream would be a reality. "But, I guess I'll try. It's only a few moons away."

Happily smiling, she fell back asleep thinking about how much fun it was going to be when she was an apprentice.

Hi guys! Fallenpine here! I hope you enjoyed the start of Koikit's roleplay!
Old February 20th, 2020, 12:12 AM
left <3

"WHAT!?" Featherkit bristled in shock. " WHY'S CHERRYKIT LEAVING!? WHERE'S SHE GOING!? " She whisper-yelled, struggling to control her voice level.

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3
Closed Thread