Old May 28th, 2022, 12:37 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
♔|Aspenpaw|He/Him|WC:100|♔

The apprentice wasn't exactly thrilled to patrol the windclan borders, considering what happened last time. But now they had peace or whatever, but peace didn't help the bruises heal.

But the calico tom certainly wouldn't be caught complaining. Especially with the ability to reach that new rank hanging over his head. So he marked the border as fast as he could while still being efficient. He looked up to the sky at Snakebite’s words, Great all we need, more mud . He sighed
| @V01DRYD3R | @Rabbiteye ||
After finishing his half of the border, Snakebite called his patrol over. "Did you two spot anything suspiscous?" He asked. -- @Rabbiteye
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old May 29th, 2022, 11:18 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by V01DRYD3R View Post

After finishing his half of the border, Snakebite called his patrol over. "Did you two spot anything suspiscous?" He asked. -- @Rabbiteye
"Nah," replied Cloversun, "All the scent markers are strong."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 29th, 2022, 03:04 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
"Nah," replied Cloversun, "All the scent markers are strong."
"Alright then, lets head back before the skies open." Snakebite mewed
( -- @Erebus -- )
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old May 30th, 2022, 04:02 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by V01DRYD3R View Post

"Alright then, lets head back before the skies open." Snakebite mewed
( -- @Erebus -- )
Cloversun nodded and flicked her tail to the apprentice before padding towards camp. It began to spit and she fluffed up her fur against it. @Erebus

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; May 30th, 2022 at 04:03 AM.
Old May 30th, 2022, 09:28 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

♔|Aspenpaw|He/Him|WC:70|♔

He quickly trotted after the warriors. Not usually in a hurry to get back to camp. But today he wanted to get back before the ground got soft. The apprentice meticulously bounded over the puddles left by former clouds, a scowl on his face as unavoidable water came down from the sky, ruining his fur.
| @V01DRYD3R | @Rabbiteye ||
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; May 30th, 2022 at 09:29 AM.
Old June 1st, 2022, 12:04 PM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Owlglide @QueenOtter @WillowBlows12

Cottonwish seemed quick to follow given direction, and while the third member of their patrol had yet to show up, Owlglide could still feel small satisfaction over how the patrol was going. That was until he had marked the border for a bit and could suddenly feel something slimy under his front paw. Quick he stepped back and examine what he had almost stepped on. A frog - one of many it seemed - but it looked rather unharmed and just quickly hopped away. Well, those things were to be expected near Shadowclan.

It didn't take him long to finish this side of the border - though it was still somewhat longer than usual since it was a slight change in where the border was - and he doubled checked some things while padding back towards his patrol mate and waiting for her to be done as well so they could head back.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old June 1st, 2022, 12:35 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

> Owlglide @QueenOtter @WillowBlows12

Cottonwish seemed quick to follow given direction, and while the third member of their patrol had yet to show up, Owlglide could still feel small satisfaction over how the patrol was going. That was until he had marked the border for a bit and could suddenly feel something slimy under his front paw. Quick he stepped back and examine what he had almost stepped on. A frog - one of many it seemed - but it looked rather unharmed and just quickly hopped away. Well, those things were to be expected near Shadowclan.

It didn't take him long to finish this side of the border - though it was still somewhat longer than usual since it was a slight change in where the border was - and he doubled checked some things while padding back towards his patrol mate and waiting for her to be done as well so they could head back.

Cottonwish trotted back to Owlglide,grinning "All clear! Nothing notable.` She said, putting a paw on the floor,waiting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old June 11th, 2022, 08:36 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

The ginger warrior nodded to Meadowfrost, glad to see some enthusiasm every now and again. He looked down at the familiar Lynxpaw he heard of from stories ever since Redheart came back to ShadowClan. He heard rumors of what happened, but he ignored the seemingly toxic words. Now, he is curious about what happened to the apprentice. Instead he decided to go against it. Redheart was lucky to talk with a clanmate at the warrior's den, but he might won't be if he does it again with someone different. "Nothing, just something to say to get our blood pumping," Redheart explained, and hoped that it would help the apprentice understand. He slightly smiled down at Lynxpaw. How could tragedy struck such a young cat that may have dreams as a warrior, and why didn't StarClan prevented it? In the end, Redheart noted himself that StarClan has a plan.

How much was wasted by Redheart's thinking? Who knows? But the warrior shook his head out of the thought bubble. It is time to start the journey to the Whispering Wetlands. Usually, he would speed it up and sprint over to the border, but today is a special occasion so Redheart took his time to walk over to the wetlands as if he and his patrol were not in a hurry. When he got there, he scanned the area. No rouges, loners, or WindClan cats in sight. "Alright, let's get started," Redheart meowed to himself as he walked over to a line that held a faint scent of ShadowClan and started marking it.

@Bone. @Silverdream

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 11th, 2022, 09:48 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The ginger warrior nodded to Meadowfrost, glad to see some enthusiasm every now and again. He looked down at the familiar Lynxpaw he heard of from stories ever since Redheart came back to ShadowClan. He heard rumors of what happened, but he ignored the seemingly toxic words. Now, he is curious about what happened to the apprentice. Instead he decided to go against it. Redheart was lucky to talk with a clanmate at the warrior's den, but he might won't be if he does it again with someone different. "Nothing, just something to say to get our blood pumping," Redheart explained, and hoped that it would help the apprentice understand. He slightly smiled down at Lynxpaw. How could tragedy struck such a young cat that may have dreams as a warrior, and why didn't StarClan prevented it? In the end, Redheart noted himself that StarClan has a plan.

How much was wasted by Redheart's thinking? Who knows? But the warrior shook his head out of the thought bubble. It is time to start the journey to the Whispering Wetlands. Usually, he would speed it up and sprint over to the border, but today is a special occasion so Redheart took his time to walk over to the wetlands as if he and his patrol were not in a hurry. When he got there, he scanned the area. No rouges, loners, or WindClan cats in sight. "Alright, let's get started," Redheart meowed to himself as he walked over to a line that held a faint scent of ShadowClan and started marking it.

@Bone. @Silverdream
"Oh, ok!" Lynxpaw mewed, his bubbly attitude coming back now that he wasn't as confused. He sniffed things on the way to the border, bounding around every now and again, acting much younger than his age of 10 1/2 moons.

When they reached the border, the small tom followed Redheart in marking it.

- @Silverdream
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; June 13th, 2022 at 06:01 AM.
Old June 15th, 2022, 11:29 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone. View Post

"Oh, ok!" Lynxpaw mewed, his bubbly attitude coming back now that he wasn't as confused. He sniffed things on the way to the border, bounding around every now and again, acting much younger than his age of 10 1/2 moons.

When they reached the border, the small tom followed Redheart in marking it.

- @Silverdream
(Let's get this going before the patrol becomes late)

As the ginger warrior finished marking it, he looked around to see if anything bizarre was about to happen, but never came true. Happy that it didn't, Redheart gazed at Lynxpaw. "You ready to go back to camp?"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word