Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 12:30 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:30 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 12:29 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:05 PM
The Snow's Moment (P)
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 12:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2020, 12:33 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
A silent hum danced around in a young molly's head as she stepped into the long awake clearing; as usual she had been awake until past moonhigh, keeping herself company with nothing but the sight of pretty stars, a calming moon, and her own thoughts. Following that and a nightmare from the other night, the white apprentice had somewhat decided yet still unintentionally stayed longer in her nest than she probably should have. Specifically since her assessment was getting closer by the day, and while she absolutely dreaded the day she would have to take it, she probably sould be preparing herself... Both in terms of training and mentally-- especially mentally.

That aside however, it seemed to be quite a nice day and it likely wouldn't hurt if she were to maybe take it a little slower? Just one day wouldn't be bad, right? Hopefully. Nightpaw padded a long the sides with a tiny mouse she had picked up from the fresh-kill pile and seated herself towards the edge of camp where it usually was a bit calmer. A lot calmer, actually. And with her seat now taken, the apprentice started to slowly eat the small mouse, contemplating what she should be doing after. Perhaps the cleaning of the elders den? Or the nursery? Could be needed- unless someone else was already on the job. She'd have to see.

@Arie
Driftstep was... relaxing. Well it more or less meant that they were trying and failing to take a nap in the corner of the clearing, having no interest in seeking refugee and peace inside the warriors den. No they were instead trying to soak up some of the early sunshine and then they spotted Nightpaw. The apprentice looked... lost. And they did feel bad for the sweet little thing. Despite Nightpaw not actually being that little. "Nightpaw! Want to come over here and share this crow with me?" Because the tabby cat did have a crow lying beside them that they'd been intending to eat but well... the nap had kind of taking priority over that. And they did wonder if the sweet black apprentice needed someone to talk to and well.. that was what they were good at. Being insulted was what they were good at too, being wobbly and crossed eyed often didn't go well together, but they'd never let it define them so waving their tail once again, they did indeed hope the apprentice would come on over here. "I promiiiiseee, I don't bite. I'm no more harmful than a kittt... Well that might be false but ya get what I mean."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 8th, 2020, 07:58 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Staggering back from his mentor's bump, Shrewpaw tried again. Backing up a bit, Shrewpaw bounded forward, and tried to push his mentor over with an off. He thought he had pushed a little harder, but he wasn't sure. Was that better? he asked, having not even seen his mentor's reaction. @Arie
Old July 8th, 2020, 08:38 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Not much had been going on around the Clan, and Falcondive was getting antsy.

He wanted to get out and do something.. but the more he traversed the territory the more paranoid about missed traps he became, and he let out a short hiss as he moved from the camp entrance to hang out near the edge of the clearing.

It was easy, sometimes, to forget they had been there. But being recently reminded of them made him tense, uncertain, and.. he was struggling to come around the idea they were truly gone.

So there he crouched, watching the Clan and waiting for himself to force a trip out into the territory. The faded ache of his tail reminded him that might take a while.

[ open for anything ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 8th, 2020, 08:41 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Clawkit was messing around and bumped into Facondive, he looked up at the warrior* ow, oh sorry. @BILL.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old July 8th, 2020, 09:46 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggypaw~
“Oh? You okay there? Hmm, I think this time we should get it. Don’t leap with all your might since you may overestimate your power making you miss it. Before you launch, make sure most of your weight is on your back leg so you don’t flip yourself. As soon as you launch, distribute the weight evenly so you can land on your toes. Use your tail as a guide.” Foggypaw offered as she loaned Skykit a paw if they needed it.

Skykit took it and got up, she backed a little ways away and got down in a hunters crouch. "i can do it, i can , i can" She lept at the rock and punced right on it her tiny claws gripping onto it. "Look foggypaw look look!!!" she smiled and bounced off bouncing around happily.
Old July 8th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
Skykit took it and got up, she backed a little ways away and got down in a hunters crouch. "i can do it, i can , i can" She lept at the rock and punced right on it her tiny claws gripping onto it. "Look foggypaw look look!!!" she smiled and bounced off bouncing around happily.
~Foggypaw~

Purring in approval that Skykit was able to nail the front paw blow, the kit would be able to defend themselves against minor fighting situations. But Skykit needed a moving target to get the hang of it. Foggypaw believed it was time to let herself be the ‘target’. It would help tremendously to get Skykit a good sense of a real threat.

“Great job! Now that you got how to front paw blow a still target, you are ready to practice on me. Try taking the front paw blow to my upper body and run away as I come after you. Don’t forget to sheathe your claws!” Foggypaw ordered as she took her position.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 8th, 2020, 01:26 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Frecklpaw smiled at Dreampaw, happy to see her again.
@hope @-Splash-

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; July 8th, 2020 at 01:27 PM.
Old July 8th, 2020, 01:29 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggypaw~

Purring in approval that Skykit was able to nail the front paw blow, the kit would be able to defend themselves against minor fighting situations. But Skykit needed a moving target to get the hang of it. Foggypaw believed it was time to let herself be the ‘target’. It would help tremendously to get Skykit a good sense of a real threat.

“Great job! Now that you got how to front paw blow a still target, you are ready to practice on me. Try taking the front paw blow to my upper body and run away as I come after you. Don’t forget to sheathe your claws!” Foggypaw ordered as she took her position.

"okay!" she ran and lept at foggypaw sheathing her claws and bracing herself to make contact with her upper body. As soon as she did she turned and scrambled away not going very fast because her little legs couldnt go that fast.
Old July 8th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Mumble (Bumblekit) @hope (Honeykit) @Wings (Deerkit) @Starfall (Sugarkit) @Maplefur (Lionkit) @Arie (Mountainmist) @Rainquail (Crowskip)
[Everyone who is not born yet is gonna be born now! And after this reply I will have Cloud name them all]

Cloudberry honestly couldn't say she felt better having two queens with her. The pain was still there and she just wanted this to be done and over with. Besides Mountainmist was only half helping, the other part was just irritating. She had a right to complain! Even if ended up being less kits then her. "Yar the one who didn't want no ten kits..." The queen grumbled under her breathe before letting out another hiss as the third kit was born. It gave her a little bit of time to grab the kit, a little fawn colored molly, and began cleaning her. Somewhat...
To soon another wave of contractions hit her, making her clinch her jaws with a grunt. Curse StarClan, curse this labor, curse whoever made them so painful! What was it a punishment for bringing life into the world?! After letting out a few of her originally unspoken insults another kit was born. This time another tom kit, his fur very pale in color. However the contractions didn't stop with his birth and just got worse. Were four not enough!? Ten kits, or more. Cloudberry was not prepared for that!
The next kit was born, a third tom, light ginger in color. That was al right? Her breath slowed a little and her head rested back on the nest, the pain slowly easing away. Five kits. Heh, she just had to make sure Mountainmist had nothing to complain about. Cleaning off her litter a bit more Cloudberry relaxed, eyes half lidded. "Five eh? Just had to mention that number huh Misty?" She asked Mountainmist, to tired to really move to look at her. She wanted to sleep for a moon! Who knew this would be so hard... "Err, thanks Crowskip..." Cloudberry added to the other queen.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 8th, 2020, 01:50 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[ @Fuzzy @Mumble @Arie @Rainquail @hope @Starfall @Maplefur ]
-Deerkit-

The newborn she felt instantly cold as her wet fur touched soggy moss. Her fawn colored body shivering as her small kit body squirmed for her mother's fur. Where was she? Why did she feel so scared? Like something was about to hurt her? Why was it so cold? She had so many questions to ask but, all her maw produced were scared and shivering mewls for her mother. Yes, her mother would protect her, give her comfort. Right?
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread