Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:01 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:59 PM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 01:49 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:38 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2020, 08:10 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
“Sun”, the kit said looking at the....well the sun, “Sun, Sun, Sun”, he said over and over.
“Hey don’t stare at that!” Blackpaw exclaimed as he put a paw over the kits eyes.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 10th, 2020, 08:20 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggypaw~

"Hmm, I guess I just some pebbles to represent topics then close my eyes to pick one. Wanna do the picking?" Foggypaw asked she she got a white marbled pebble, a grey pebble, a shiny blue pebble, and a red pebble into a pile to mix them up. Once she was done mixing and hiding them, Foggypaw let Thornpaw choose a pebble.

The white one would represent prey, the grey one would represent powers, the blue one would represent plants, and the red one would represent weather.
"I close my eyes, right? Or does the guesser close their eyes?" Thornpaw asked. This was the first time since Silvermist's death where she played a game. Or had a proper conversation with anyone but Blackpaw.
Old July 10th, 2020, 08:22 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw scanned the kit to see their crouch and noticed the tail. "Hmm Dovekit, you don't want your enemy or prey to know that you are there so try your best to keep it in the middle of your rear curving it downward to help you balance." advised Foggypaw.
Dovekit nodded and lowered her tail, trying to keep it still.
Old July 10th, 2020, 08:46 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
“Hey don’t stare at that!” Blackpaw exclaimed as he put a paw over the kits eyes.
“Sun”, he meowed insistently

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old July 10th, 2020, 11:18 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[ @Cas @Fuzzy ]

Irisflame gazed down briefly at the young kit, wincing as her dark blue orbs fluttered over the scarring that remained from Foxbite's attack. The tragedy had taken place a moon or two ago, but the memory of it was visible in every scratch made by that... She still couldn't bring herself to say it. It surely couldn't have been the same tom? Foxpudge, whom she'd healed after he himself had been gravely injured. Perhaps the time alone in the stink that was the elder's den had driven him mad. Nudging the grey scrap forwards, she slunk through the mouth of the damp den, glancing around for the familiar face of the giant she-cat. As the small she yelled out beneath her, she snapped back to attention, carefully sliding into a sitting position. Positioning her crippled leg so that it wouldn't be demolished beneath her, she cleared her throat.
"Icestar? I've got Beechkit with me. Y'know, to show you she's not..." Her mew trailed off so not to step into the sensitive topic.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 10th, 2020, 11:59 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Shimm @Wings -this'll be my last post! Don't mention me if you'd like to continue ]

Irisflame stood back as Echopaw did her stuff, she looked off into space. It sure had been a busy, busy day, huh? Three lots of patients, and it was almost dark already. Purring in amusement, she snapped back to attention so that she didn't look like some weirdo. Spitting the poultice onto her pad and licking it in, she sat back, satisfied. Duskpaw would live- after all, you wouldn't die from a few splinters. Unless they got badly infected, which wouldn't happen thanks to the marigold. Purring as Echo-friend said her thanks, she bowed her head respectfully to the young she-cat. She was glad someone remembered their manners.
"No problem. I'll be heading off now, but feel free to chat to Speedy. Come back if you slap another tree!"

THE FOLLOWING CATS ARE TO BE HEALED BY IRISFLAME IN HER NEXT ROUND:
[ Pinekit @Pluto , Hemlockit @Beau ]
[ Foggypaw @Elementals ]
[ Littlepaw @~Lucid Dreams~ ]

Please post a starter asap, and check the healing thread if you do not remember your injuries

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 11th, 2020, 12:17 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

|:| @Arie; |:|

Citrusflower hated badgers after accident and wanted to never come across one again. It was one of the main reasons she never left camp. She would never survive another attack. She was lucky she just lost her eyes and not her life. She loved what she was doing for the clan being blind. Citrusflower felt the apprentice leaned up against her and she felt her motherly instincts kick in. She pressed her own fur close to Doepaw to show she didn't mind. "I hope you never come across one. Their the worse things of all. To me they beat foxes.", she meowed. She shuddered as she thought about both foxes and badgers. It was rare that they were seen together and she hoped it would stay that way. If not they both could destroy them all. "But sometimes I don't blame that badger. It was all my fault in the first place.", Citrusflower added.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 11th, 2020, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Magnoliapetal nodded kindly, glancing over at her mate. Truly, keeping up appearances was exhausting. The dilute calico's features molded into hard lines, a reset from her previously soft behavior. After all, no one was around. She knew the tom was using her, he knew... part of her plan, there was really no need to act like she cared about the traps. The molly turned her spring green eyes towards Aldertrail, fixing him with a piercing look. "Has your family been happy so far? Now that you've taken a mate?" To be fair, Magnoliapetal felt a slight pit in the bottom of her stomach in anticipation of the conversation she wanted to have. She adored kits, truly, but having them... ugh. Not to mention convincing her dear cousin to allow her to become a permanent queen. That would come in time. For now... she had this to focus on.
Aldertrail focused his attention on the cats around them. There were few as some were asleep and waiting for the daylight to get here. Once she started asking about his family being happy he glanced at her. "yes I believe they are. Well at least they've been acting happy that I have.", he meowed. It didn't talk much to his family after they forced him to find someone. They would have to come to him if they wanted to talk about it. He sure in hell wouldn't go to them for anything.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 11th, 2020, 12:36 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cas View Post
The blow landed, causing Icestar's head to spin for a moment before she regained her composure.
"Masterfully done," she nodded, pleased with her apprentice's progress. "Now I'd like to teach you how to avoid such moves. A move like this is very incapacitating. Great to use on the offensive, but you don't want anybody landing a move like that on you. If a cat is trying to go underneath you, use your size to your advantage and allow your body to go limp, crushing them. If that fails to work, leap backwards as quickly as you can. That way you'll at least avoid the blow to your legs. Give it a try."

After giving the apprentice a moment to think about what she'd said, Icestar lurched forward, her stance low to the ground as she aimed to practice the move she'd just taught. She wanted to see how quickly Ebonypaw could master dodging it.
Ebonypaw took in all of what their mentor said and prepared for the attack that was soon to come. The apprentice saw Icestar lurch towards them and moved Themselves out of the way as quickly as they could. They were now on top of the leader. Ebonypaw did as instructed and tried their best to go limp. They hoped that they had managed to land on top of her. If not they would be ready to leap backwards and they would do it as fast as they could.

Old July 11th, 2020, 12:40 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Sunkit bounced around with oakkit
Closed Thread