Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:36 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:29 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:22 PM
Wormkit finder
Last post by seeingstars
Today 01:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2017, 02:30 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{whoops! Sorry, and sorry for the late reply}
Amberwish narrowed her eyes at the tom, holding back the urge to snap at the tom. Instead of loosing her temper she let out a sigh and turned her head, pouting as she thought about the tom she remark. At his second remark she folded her ears against her head and looked back at Falconclaw with a sheepish grin "Yeah, sorry about that....it's, well, with everything that's been happening and....um.......I'm sorry."she said, smiling awkwardly at the warrior. Ignoring the tom she remark about leaf-bare, instead she turned her amber gaze to the tunnel that lead to the territory, hope fluttered in the mollys heart,she didn't know why, but it did, and it didn't go away until she heard the word 'traitor' roll off the other Warriors toung. She quickly swung her head around, anger flashed in her amber hue she before she realized what he was saying, she loosened up her shoulders and gave the tom a sad smile "I know, it's reckless, but no body's doing anything about it. It's painful to watch, our own clans rotting from the inside out. I hate just watching from the sidelines, whining about something then doing nothing about it. If we're Warriors, then why not act like them? Warriors are supposed to protect their clan, even if it costs them their lives. If we have.... traitors in the clan, if they are a possible threat, then it's our job to drive them out once we know that they do pose a threat. I may not look like much, I may not be the strongest, but that doesn't mean I won't try." she said, for the second time in her life, no emotion was evident on her face, all of it was poured into her deceleration. She knew that she couldn't do it alone, but if she hadn't to, she would, even if it broke her, even if it wounds her badly inside out, even if it kills her, she would do anything to keep the innocent and honorable alive and well.
Falconclaw sat in a ridgid position until hearing Amberwish's words, and then he smiled a little, although it was awkward, considering the warrior was unused to having such an awkward conversation with a fellow warrior. He couldn't remember the last time it had been this awkward. "Thank you. I accept your apology and would like to add one of my own; I fear that we may have gotten off on the wrong paw and I believe that was partly my fault. Therefore I am apologizing to you now." The tom mewed, lowering his head in a sign of respect towards the other warrior. Falconclaw thought of courtesy as a very important part of life...and of course, he also imagined power to be one as well.

Clearing his throat as though in discomfort, Falconclaw shifted his weight a little and glanced towards the territory. If not for the cold and the fact that it was near to impossible to find prey in this sort of weather, he would be out there hunting. Or walking around and thinking, depending on what sort of animals were out there. He shifted his weight once more, his hues flitting over to Amberwish as he did so. In all sincerity, he wasn't quite sure what to make of the she cat. It had certainly been a while since he had such an...insightful...conversation with another cat, especially a she cat.

"I agree with you. Traitors deserve to be punished...but, doesn't that mean that every cat who fought with those strangers should be exiled? They were all traitors to ThunderClan. Real leader or not, our first duty is to our Clan...not StarClan. I was not comfortable with Ratnight as leader either, but I dealt with it. I know that you would try to drive any traitors out. But before you do, try looking at the cat's story from their angle. See why they might have done it and try to prevent the problem from happening again. Do you understand? Did-did that make any sense to you?" Falconclaw asked, keeping his hues fixed on Amberwish. From what he had seen of the young she cat, she wasn't the type to be very happy when a word was said against those...SkyClan cats, had it been? He awaited Amberwish's answer, and feeling very nervous as he did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:47 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost tipped his head to the side. "No," he responded. Then he too followed her trailing gaze around camp. Sure, cats were looking around, but not specifically at her. He realized she was embarrassed by the gazes of the cats that flickered over the three, so he tried to help out a bit by cracking another smile.
"Do you enjoy border patrols or hunting patrols more?"He asked randomly, not aiming the question at either, but both, hoping it would break the silence.

* Sorry it was short *

He walks
He Talks
He Thinks
"Hunting patrols, I guess." Bristletail mewed, realizing that an awkward silence had settled around the cats. "What about you, Cottonfrost? Do you have a preference?
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Smokepaw turned his head when he heard another cat sit down, asking the others to be quiet. "Hello." The tom whispered just in case the other cat had very sensitive ears. "I'm Smokepaw."
The Ebony tom turned his silver orbs to another apprentice, no too far away from him. He stared at the grey tom for a few seconds before nodding, not really wishing to speak to another. He narrowed his eyes, he didn't quite understand it, why people insisted on talking to him, he hated it, speaking to others wasn't his definition of fun, but yet they continue to try, it makes him suspicious, thinking that they're just trying to get close to him so they can kill him. At that thought his scar began to itch, but he quickly got rid of the thought with a shake of his head, not wanting to wallow in it. He layed his head down on his paws and closed his eyes, he layed there for a few seconds before letting out a soft sigh "Nightpaw." he said, he felt bad after all, smokepaw stated his name, he could too atleast.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
(Shes also available)

¨yeah Ill be your friend. What prey do you like?¨ meowed Hopekit. She sat down next with a smile.
"Well I-I haven't really ever had prey before...perhaps something small...just for me to try first...and if I don't like it you can have it...maybe...a mouse? Or vole?" Was it strange for a kit to like another kit? Romantically? Would loving at this age affect their romance in future? He didn't want to think about it but DarkKit liked her...he really really liked her...
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

Leafkit sat thoughtfully in the nursery in his nest,
near the back, his mother's old nest to the left, his foster mother's nest to the right. His leaf, forest green eyes gleamed in the dark den, the star twinkling outside. Beautiful. The young, but quite wise kit thought, eyes shifting slowly to stare out at the lovely midnight black sky. But, the scars of the Thunderclan Liberation. Yes, Leafkit was quite happy Ashstar was back, and leader again, aswell as the deputy, Gyrewind, a cat he never seen or met, strange, for a deputy, but it wasn't the young kit's place to judge, afterall, he was a young tom kit, still in the nursery, and that's the sad part. However hard the kit tried to push the memories of all the bloodshed and death, it still came back, cries of horror, screams, and cackles, it was all still their, and the kit didn't know why, and that scared him, greatly. Terrifying nightmare's plaguing his fragile mind, but why? A question Leafkit wanted greatly answered. Maybe sleep would help, maybe...yes, that would help certainly! The kit laid down slowly in his nest, looking at the stars for a bit, before sleep crept into his body, calm and quiet snores coming from him, before silence.
DarkKit noticed the sleepy kit. He liked sleep too. He knew how much it annoyed him when other kits disturbed him so perhaps he should leave her alone...but he really wanted to make more friends so maybe just maybe he could wake her up..."hello?" He said softly.
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Falling In

@Cristalline BUMP! Can we RP with The kits again please? It's been ages and you've been offline for a while
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quietstream yawned and sat near the entrance of camp. He clawed at the ground bored. He looked around camp
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Blackpaw padded into camp, head raised slightly. He glanced around and spotted his siblings,a cruel smirk forming beffore he forced it away, making himself look sad.

"Blackpaw! There you are!" Foxpaw padded over to his brother. "Wheres Dad? I thought you went on patrol together?"

Splashpaw followed, smiling brightly as she looked at Blackpaw.

Roarpaw waltzed after them, his steps calm as he looked at his brother. But he saw something in Blackpaw's eyes that clearly his siblings couldnt and his smile disappeared.

Snowpaw was beside Roarpaw, and looked at Blackpaw curiously.

Blackpaw lowered his gaze. "....We...Were were walking by the rocks, the tall ones near the huge Oak Tree. We-We heard barking a-and saw Honeypaw and Eternalpaw being chased by dogs."

Foxpaw's eyes widened in shock, and even Splashpaw was stunned into silence. Snowpaw didnt say a word.

It was Roarpaw who broke the silence; "Where are they."

"Dad went to save them." Blackpaw sucked in a breath. "He leaped in and tried to push them up to a higher rock so the dogs couldnt get them but one off them caught a hold of his leg and....And he.."

Nobody spoke, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"The dog pulled him down....And two others went after Honeypaw and Eternalpaw." As Blackpaw finished speaking, tears were streaking down his face. "They killed them." He choked out in 'sadness'.

Foxpaw's face paled abruptly, and Splashpaw pressed against him slightly for comfort but even she looked horror struck. Snowpaw was nearly on the verge of tears and....Roarpaw...

Roarpaw had the same expression as Splashpaw, a look of horror, and alook of grief. But also a look of anger because he could see something off about this story. He knew his brother, they'd been close since kithood but....

Blackpaw was lying, but about what?
Lionpaw's eyes filled with tears, and he felt his head race. No... No no this ain't right... Suddenly his eyes flashed with a gold look, his normal emerald orbs that were now gold had a look of hatred, and sadness. He looked as if he was ready to kill but instead he collapsed in grief.

Oakpaw padded up beside Blackpaw, a fake look of sadness on his face.

Palepaw, Coonpaw, and Frostpaw padded to their brother, trying to comfort him, but he only sobbed more. "N-No... Th-This isn't t-true..." he choked out past tears. He tried to say more but only sobs escaped him.

First, the tom who accepted him into their family, then his mate and her sister. His heart hurt. It felt like someone was stabbing his heart.
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@starfall

Amber eyes glared across the clearing, wondering when she'd get to leave the Thunderclan camp and get out of earshot of every single cat in her clan. Why did she have to be born in a clan at all? She couldn't stand being in the nursery anymore. Too many other kits. What if she went and snuck out? Well, warriors are warriors for a reason, right? Maybe...
Daypaw spotted a warrior looking around, menace evident in her eyes, and usually he would stand clear of those kind's of cats, but curiosity got the best of him. He picked himself up and made his way to the molly, his dark blue orbs gleamed with kindness and curiosity as he got closer, his golden pelt shone in the sun, making him stand out from the other cats, especially since everything else around him was white, covered in snow, except of course the pelts of the other clan cats. He stopped a few mouse lengths away and smiled widely "I couldn't help but notice that you've got quite an awful look on your face...something bothering you? I'd love to help you with it." he stated, his words dripped with honey as he looked at the warrior, her glare unintimidating to him, she may be a warrior, but that didn't matter to him, he wouldn't let her scowl scare him off. He sat himself down and shook off the snow flakes that littered his pelt, not wanting to get cold as the flakes melted, he greatly detested the cold, but he always tried his best to ignore it. He turned his attention to the she cat and tilted his head, awaiting an answer from the scowling molly.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old January 11th, 2017, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Apurva felt a slight smile spread across her maw, and she flicked her ears slightly. It was good that he hadn't attacked her and called her an intruder, and that was what she was smiling about. He looked like a sweet and friendly cat. She dipped her head. “Technically, I'm still a loner, yes, but I'm joining ThunderClan.” Apurva explained, sitting down and wrapping her tail over her paws in a graceful manor that gave away her kittypet past. She sighed, cocking her head. “And the name's Apurva.” She added almost inaudibly.

She looked back at him, only to realize that he didn't appear to be listening, and she sighed, tilting her head to one side and watching him until at last he snapped back into focus. She nodded as he apologized and asked her to repeat herself. She repeated exactly what she'd said before, hoping that this time, he had been listening to her, though she didn't really care just as long as she wouldn't have to repeat herself a third time to him. She gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks, scuffling her paws in the snow. She looked around. She wasewase embarrassed to have been a kittypet, and that she was really only embarrassed about having been both a kittypet and a loner, and was no about to add Clan cat to the list.
The Golden tabby smiled apologetically, feeling slightly bad for not listening. He wasn't sure how to react with her being a former loner, but he wouldn't jump to conclusions, that wasn't fair to the molly. He shifted his weight to his left paw and looked in the direction of the territory, his dark blue orbs gleamed with untold emotions, his mind wandered elsewhere, trying to think of a ways to introduce himself, after a few moments of contemplating he looked back at Apvura and smiled, making him seem even more handsome than usual "well nice to meet you and I hope you like it here. If you need any help and or need some pointers I'll gladly lend a paw, and if you can't find me there's always my brother, Nightpaw, he should help you, may not be the nicest at first though." he laughed, hoping to become friends with the newcomer, he didn't really like seeing others be by themselves, and it was his goal to help everyone get friends, but he knew not everyone wanted friends, so he would never force it upon another, that would be rude. His golden pelt shone as the sun peaked out from behind the clouds, making him stand out a little more than the other's in the clearing.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Closed Thread