Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 11:18 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:16 AM
Puurk question.
Last post by Rani
Today 11:16 AM
The Snow's Moment (P)
Last post by ollie
Today 11:12 AM
I get lost in the process,...
by Mica
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Daypaw spotted a warrior looking around, menace evident in her eyes, and usually he would stand clear of those kind's of cats, but curiosity got the best of him. He picked himself up and made his way to the molly, his dark blue orbs gleamed with kindness and curiosity as he got closer, his golden pelt shone in the sun, making him stand out from the other cats, especially since everything else around him was white, covered in snow, except of course the pelts of the other clan cats. He stopped a few mouse lengths away and smiled widely "I couldn't help but notice that you've got quite an awful look on your face...something bothering you? I'd love to help you with it." he stated, his words dripped with honey as he looked at the warrior, her glare unintimidating to him, she may be a warrior, but that didn't matter to him, he wouldn't let her scowl scare him off. He sat himself down and shook off the snow flakes that littered his pelt, not wanting to get cold as the flakes melted, he greatly detested the cold, but he always tried his best to ignore it. He turned his attention to the she cat and tilted his head, awaiting an answer from the scowling molly.
(Uh, Lichenkit is a kit xD)

Lichenkit kept glaring at the older tom, then rolled her eyes. Maybe he could help her get out of camp earlier than most cats. She'd have to play at being friends with him though, and she didn't really like doing that. Oh well, what must be done, must be done. "I'm just annoyed that I can't go outside the camp yet.. I'm plenty old enough, right?" she asked helplessly. She couldn't shake the intense glare though, so she dropped the act. "Would you take me outside the camp? Just to look around?" she asked seriously.
Old January 11th, 2017, 04:07 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristletail View Post
"Hunting patrols, I guess." Bristletail mewed, realizing that an awkward silence had settled around the cats. "What about you, Cottonfrost? Do you have a preference?
Cottonfrost shrugged, giving a noncommittal shake of his smooth-furred head.
Not really." He meowed, raising his paw and looking around at the clan laxly. "They are both helpful at different times. If I had to choose, I'd say border patrols." Pausing for a moment in his speech, he looked at her. Speaking of patrols, shall we hunt at the border, that way we gain three in one?" A moment later, he realized that ,any not make sense.
"You know, getting the clan food, watching for trespassers, and we could stretch our muscles. The tom cat flexed his claws, eagerly waiting for her responses. Cottonfrost loved roaming the forest and exploring the woods.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 11th, 2017 at 04:08 PM.
Old January 11th, 2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rose View Post
Neverpaw was quiet as he gazed at the sky, watching the stars begin to show. His golden eyes flicked over to Blackpaw quietly. "H-hi," He squeaked softly, ducking his head. He was only a moon younger than Blackpaw, and man did he have a major crush on him!
@Dark Rose
Old January 11th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@Liquoris

The handsome young tom sat in the clearing, as usual, his pelt neatly groomed and his hues sparking with a calm interest as he looked about the clearing although there was a sinister note to his calm expression, a sort of terrifying calmness in the spark in his eyes. It was frightening, especially since the weather was so cold and the young tom's pelt was so thin, seeing how he was able to sit absolutely still and act as though he was having no trouble at all. The tip of his tail flicked impatiently as his hues continued to scan the clearing, the sinister light beginning to fade from them.

For as frighteningly polite and calm as the young tom seemed to be, he was still a kit. And nearly an apprentice at that, but even so...there was no way that he was going to remain perfectly calm while he was being kept waiting.

Waiting for what, he wasn't sure, but he knew that there was something he was waiting for and he was going to get it. The brown tom glanced around the clearing a third time, his whole small body quivering in anticipation- or was it the cold? It was hard to tell, to be honest. Hard to tell whether the shaking that was emitting from him was of fear or from the fridgid temperatures, or perhaps even just from excitement.
Lichenkit padded out of the nursery, glaring around the camp. She saw a kit she was well familiar with, and gave him a sneaky grin. She then padded up to him, and sat down beside him. "Sparrowkit," she said simply. She curled her tail around her paws, and sat up straight beside the young tom, and watched the other cats in the camp.
Old January 11th, 2017, 06:42 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Flameleaf
Leafpelt sat in the clearing, a bord expression sat on Their face. The Sleek brown Cat let out a small, short sigh. They waved their brown tail. Leafpelt gazed around with There yellow orbs, flicking Their tail once more. Leafpelt padded over to the fresh-kill pile, dragging over a mouse. They Sat near the warriors den, eating in quick clean bites. Once, they were done, Leafpelt licked their muzzle. They looked up at the sky, a swift wind ran threw, making Leafpelt shiver in their short pelt. The Sleek cat stretched their muscles, yawning as they gazed up at the sky. "Nothing to do much now," Leafpelt sighed.
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:10 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

(Still open just re doing) redclaw sat alone in the shadows at the edge of the clearing in the snow his eyes bloodshot from crying and his pelt was ruffled with grief its been 2 days since his twin brother iceclaw had died 2 days since he had lost a part of himself grief had consumed him making him ill tempered and reluctant to do anything (if someone could try and approach him that would be great maybe sit next to him though he will snap at them)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Cristalline BUMP! Can we RP with The kits again please? It's been ages and you've been offline for a while
sure) Hopekit walked into the nursery with a sterling in her jaws. She dragged it across the floor.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flameleaf padded up to Leafpelt. "What's wrong, Leafpelt?" Flameleaf asked tipping her head to one side. "You seem sad. Is everything alright?"

Last edited by Tundra; January 11th, 2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:48 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf pads up to Leafpelt. "What's wrong, Leafpelt?" Flameleaf asked. "You seem sad. Is everything alright?"
Leafpelt jumped at the sound of Flametails voice. "Not sad, bored." They mewed. Leafpelt Shifted their posture, flick their tail. Leafpelts yellow orbs gazed into Flametail's eyes. Their tail waved from side to side. Leafpelt purred softly, "Say..what's your name?" They asked. Leafpelt put a small smile on their face, letting their short fur lay flat. It had been a while since Leafpelt had seen another cat walk over to them. Leafpelt laughed a bit, remembering how much cats feared them because of their dark fur a yellow eyes.
Old January 11th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flameleaf glanced at the tunnel. "Since your bored, wanna go hunting?" Flameleaf meowed flicking her tail. "The freshkill pile needs to be restocked." Flameleaf flicks her ear as she watched a border patrol emerge from the tunnel. Flameleaf glanced at Leafpelt and stares at the tunnel through narrowed eyes.

Last edited by Tundra; January 12th, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
Closed Thread