Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 03:05 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 03:03 PM
Luna's Characters
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:02 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by SatoruSaki
Today 03:02 PM
TigerleafXRatheart (aka...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:00 PM

Old July 11th, 2018, 09:32 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(No worries. @Silver Fishie do your stuff!)

In a single, brisk motion, Shinefang pushed a paw down on the shecat's shoulder to keep her down. "Nope," he said simply before quickly moving his paws back to the wound, pushing the pink mass back in and holding the ragged edged of the wound together. Already his white paws were so blood soaked, a cat would hardly know they'd ever been white. "You have to stay still. You're badly hurt," he said again, slower in the hopes that that would be enough for the shecat to stop moving. Moving was out of the question: she was already losing too much blood. It was at this moment, Shinefang realized how dire his current circumstances were. He couldn't move her at all, and he couldn't move his paws at the risk of her bleeding more without him putting pressure on the wound. His herbs... his cobwebs... everything he needed to have even a slight chance of saving her life...it was all in his den. "Fox dung!" he swore under his breath. His mind began to race. How could he move her without moving his paws? Where could he find cobwebs nearby? How long would he have to look before she bled out? Already, her breathing was a labored wheeze. He needed help. She needed help. Desperate, Shinefang threw back his head and yowled as loudly as his craggy voice would let him. "RINGPAW! ... RINGPAW! ...RINGPAW!" He called out to the apprentice who had only been with him for a day, hoping she somehow managed to hear him all the way back at camp. He called out for her, because he couldn't save this warrior alone. He needed help. "RINGPAW!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Charmer @Silver Fishie

[ I'm so sorry it's really short <3 ]

It took a brief moment for oceanbreeze to detect what was going on around here, the scurry of jerked paws and panting breaths was all she could really hear at the moment aside from the throbbing in her head and the drumming of blood through her ears. "wh- who?" she stammered feeling her paws starting to paddle in the air as she tried to right herself up but figuring the pain in her mid section to great to move much. Her ears pinned to the back of her skull and let out a low grunt of annoyance "please- please just help me up" she said with a grunt of agony as she tried to dig her paws into the mossy earth and push herself uptight

Ringpaw had been busily depositing her stale moss outside of camp, the nasty smelling lichen nearly a crust that she had between her teeth. She was glad she had decided to go through that before the medicine den, because she surely couldn’t let another apprentice have it after she moved out.
Purring as she deposited the last clump outside of dirtplace, she straightened her back proudly. Usually, it took her hours to redo her nest, but lately Ringpaw found she had a strange muse to be proactive. In fact, she rather enjoyed seeing everything come together in complete harmony. Letting out a purr, she began to turn and head back into camp.
As she pushed through the bramble covered wall, the swathes of thorns catching at her calico pelt, she nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard her name, just faintly. Her fur brushed up like a cloud, and her eyes were wide for a brief moment.
Actually, no, not faintly. She could hear it perfectly fine, like someone was talking to her from across the clearing on a day when no one else was around.
But it also seemed to sound far away, so that meant that someone was probably calling her.
Maybe it’s Shinefang! He had told me he was going out. Maybe he’s going to show me a rare herb that he stumbled across! She thought excitedly. Backing out of the tunnel, she then exited just as swiftly as she had entered, and turned around to hear for where it was coming from.
Pointing her ears towards the sound, she began to briskly trot through the woodland, trying to ignore a patch of pretty flowers nearby. They had beautiful pinkish petals, and seemed to beckon to her. But the voice was still calling, and getting louder.
As she drew nearer, the voice began to sound panicked, worried, and distraught. Something was horribly wrong.
“Shinefang?” She called hesitantly, before raising her brisk jog to a run, leaping over small ditches and rocks and weaving in between trees.
She jumped over a log, her ears just brushing a large spiderweb overhead. She shook her head back and forth, ridding herself of the remnants before focusing ahead.
“Shinefang!” She exclaimed as a yellow pelt peeked through, between tree trunks and undergrowth.
Leaping past a clump of thorns, she skid up next to him, her mint green eyes sprawling wide as she noticed the bloody cat in front of her.
“Starclan! What happened? Is she okay? What’s going on?” She pressed, trying to grasp the situation.
The molly ahead of her had a giant gash slicing the length of her stomach. Blood was pouring out, and Ringpaw tried not to gag at the stench of blood that was slowly overpowering her.
“What should I do?” She finished, panicked. She didn’t know what was going, where she should go, should she help or stay back, this was her first time!
Starclan, it’s practically my first day! What if she dies? I’ll be a disappointment to Shinefang and her! She asked the starry cats above. She waited, dancing on her paws back and forth awaiting his instructions.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 11th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Amberfire lifted her muzzle to peer through the branches at the nimble black shape that clambered between the arms.
“Really?” She asked her amber orbs staring up into the tree before bunching her hindquarters to leap up.
As her feet landed on rough bark, she unsheathed her front claws and back, holding on with her back and clambering forward with her front, propelling herself up the tree until she was safely secured on a branch. She then swiftly leapt from stick to stick, and when she was a bit away from Ebonybranch, she peered up into a nook nearby where she could just see the nest’s edge.
Nothing came flying out to pursue her, so she moved forward and soon looked inside.
“You’re right!” She even patted it with one fluffy white paw, just to make sure it wasn’t a trap.
Ebonybranch looked at the view never noticing that it was quite beautiful, but he had to admit that it wasn't as beautiful as his new mate. He looked over at Amberfire with a purr. "When we were too busy running from those squirrels we never realized how beautiful the view is up here." he said what was on his mind. " It's just not as beautiful as you. " Ebonybranch added.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 11th, 2018, 09:01 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Ebonybranch looked at the view never noticing that it was quite beautiful, but he had to admit that it wasn't as beautiful as his new mate. He looked over at Amberfire with a purr. "When we were too busy running from those squirrels we never realized how beautiful the view is up here." he said what was on his mind. " It's just not as beautiful as you. " Ebonybranch added.
Amberfire looked towards the view as he noted it. He was correct, it seemed to have a Birdseye view over all of Skyclan, large trees not even coming close to this one.
It was a bit strange having to peer through the branches, but once she grew used to it she could even see the clearing far away where camp was, but she couldn’t see into it sadly.
At his next remark, she could feel heat rising to her skin.
“You big fluff ball. The only adorable thing here is you, flirting.” She joked, nudging him with her nose.
Amberfire never had been vain, but hearing a complement come out of this originally cold tom made her heart flutter.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 13th, 2018, 09:47 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardpaw sat down the ferns rustling in the wind, licking her fur. She let out a yawn before licking her paw drawing it over her ears. Listening to all the sounds around her.

@CactusHeart
Old July 13th, 2018, 10:23 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopardpaw sat down the ferns rustling in the wind, licking her fur. She let out a yawn before licking her paw drawing it over her ears. Listening to all the sounds around her.

@CactusHeart
AloePaw curled around the Molly and purred. “What’s up?” He nuzzled LeopardPaws head and put his front legs over her.
Old July 13th, 2018, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
AloePaw curled around the Molly and purred. “What’s up?” He nuzzled LeopardPaws head and put his front legs over her.
Leopardpaw nuzzled against Aloepaw, purring, "Oh nothing, just enjoying it out here." She sighed happily, watching the shadows from the trees flash across the ground in the gentle breeze.
Old July 13th, 2018, 10:37 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Leopardpaw nuzzled against Aloepaw, purring, "Oh nothing, just enjoying it out here." She sighed happily, watching the shadows from the trees flash across the ground in the gentle breeze.
AloePaw put his head in front of LeopardPaw. “But you were all alone, Leopard.” He meowed softly, pulling her closer to him.
Old July 13th, 2018, 10:43 PM

Quote:
AloePaw put his head in front of LeopardPaw. “But you were all alone, Leopard.” He meowed softly, pulling her closer to him.
Leopardpaw let out a purr, feeling his warm fur against her made her feel safe. "I came out here to think, but I'm glad your here now. So I won't be alone anymore," she purred licking his ear.
Old July 13th, 2018, 10:57 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Leopardpaw let out a purr, feeling his warm fur against her made her feel safe. "I came out here to think, but I'm glad your here now. So I won't be alone anymore," she purred licking his ear.
“Think about what?” He cooed, nibbling at her ears. He smiled and grabbed her scruff playfully
Old July 13th, 2018, 11:08 PM

Quote:
“Think about what?” He cooed, nibbling at her ears. He smiled and grabbed her scruff playfully

"About anything really. The future, the past, what's going on no, " Leopardpaw meowed quietly. "So I can clear my head a bit."she added purring. She tried to bat at his cheek when he grabbed her scruff. "How did you know I would be here? "She asked him purring happily rolling over onto her back starring up at him. She batted at his ears purring.