Last post by Myling
Today 03:54 PM

Old April 6th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Well, that was unexpected. Totally not what Ravenstorm was expecting to come from his maw. She was expecting more like, I was cheating on you with so and so. Or I only like you 'cause your cute. Or something. Anything but that. She was taken aback, clearly shocked by the news. She didn't like it...at all. "Quietstream...how..how long have you been trai- doing it?" She demanded, not wanting it to be true.
He tilted his head "if you think of it as no. Fighting training is by what I mean. It's been going on for a few days.." He frowned and sighed "well... I really am sorry I just don't want anyone to hurt you or harass you."

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 17th, 2018 at 08:40 PM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 09:43 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Zerosight paused, feeling a weird wave of deja vu overcome him as he silently listened to the kitten talk. If he wasn't blind, it probably would have been a stronger feeling since the kitten would look very similar to a certain cat he had once been very close to. Despite this unfortunate fact, the feeling was still there, and it seemed to unnerve the old tom; who shifted his weight back and forth as a sign. His heart thumped in his chest, though he couldn't really find a solid reason as to why other than the memories that the kitten seemed to bring to the surface.
He's so much like Northpath was when he was a kit... The thought brought a mix of bitterness and a weird sort of happiness to his chest, and he couldn't tell which was the stronger emotion. Clearing his throat awkwardly, he tried his strongest to push the feeling away, convining himself that this kitten couldn't replace his beloved apprentice. "You've wandered onto ThunderClan territory," He mumbled blankly, though he knew the kitten wouldn't understand what that meant. "Your parents definitely wouldn't be here because you don't smell of any clan."
The tom sighed, knowing that he probably wouldn't be able to help him find his family today, and that he definitely wasn't allowed to leave him out here alone. A night out in this cold could easily kill a kitten that didn't have a warm place to sleep, and there were predators that came out in the night that wouldn't mind him as a snack. "I don't know how to help you find them, but I can bring you to my leader. Gyrestar will know what to do," He meowed after a moment of silence and thought. The previous medicine cat shifted awkward once more, his frown solidly in place. Whenever the silence continued, the feeling of deja vu become almost overwhelming to the older tom. "What's your name, kit?" He asked suddenly, trying to give a name to the cat that definitely wasn't Northpath.
The kit noticed Zerosight shifting on his paws. The younger tom wasn't sure if something was wrong or not. Though he was just a kit, he did have a sense of maternity about him -
though that could be due to fact that there was a lot more to the kit then first expected. The grey tom began to open his mouth as he felt that something seemed wrong with the dark elder. It wasn't just the shifting,
but there was something else....

Though he forgot about it once Zerosight began speaking. "Thunderclan?" The younger one squeak. He tilted his head to one side as he thought about the name. And the his ears perked up when the former medicine cat then went on to bring up the matter of his family. "They're not here..." the disappointment was clear in his voice, his dark grey ears flattened and his autumn orbs fell to the ground. The young kit suddenly felt very smaller - even more so than he was - and curled his tail around his paws. He wasn't sure where else to look for them. He had went around his new place and even checked some allies. And he had really believed they would be here.

Why else would he be drawn to this territory?

But he did lift his gaze as Zerosight spoke about bringing him to his leader, who would then know what to do with him. "Gyrestar...?" He mewed. "That's a strange name," the young kit scrunched up his nose as he thought about the name. He never heard a name like it, or at least not that he knew of. "Do all of you have strange names?" The kit questioned. He had always heard stories of the clans. That they were blood-thirsty cats that would eat the bones of other cats - even kittens like himself. Yet the strange warmth that he felt towards Zerosight prevented him from feeling the fear of going to the Thunderclan camp and meeting with the leader. He was mostly saddened by the fact that his family wasn't around more than anything. But the kit was sure that Gyrestar or this stranger would hurt him.

"Oh, sorry!" He curled his tail up as he realized that he hadn't introduced himself. The kit knew that he should probably tell this tom his name,
especially if he was going to bring him to his home in order to go and see the leader. "I'm Northern," he stated simply, and then added a little comment.

"But everyone just calls me North."

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; April 6th, 2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 10:48 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
He tilted his head "if you think of it as no. Fighting training is by what I mean. It's been going on for a few days.." He frowned and sighed "well... I really am sorry I just don't want anyone to hurt you or harass you."
Why was he doing this? He was a great warrior already. Ravenstorm wouldn't have become his mate had she not thought of him as an amazing warrior. "But, Quietstream...you're already an amazing warrior. No cat is going to hurt us. The last time some cat would have tried to hurt me...hurt us...was when Ratnight, Bucknight, BlazingnightAshennight, and Singenight ruled. Now four of the three are dead, and the only one left is teaching you how to fight? Why...I just...I don't understand why...." She said dipping her head, looking at her paws.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 17th, 2018 at 08:40 PM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 11:51 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
"Right?" He was just as inlove with the territory as she was. Green hues gazing up at the trees above them. There was a whole world to be seen above them, Starclan was there, they had walked this same path he was now passing down,it made a ripple of chills run down his spine in excitement.He kept walking though he had a pep in his walk,practically bouncing a bit,he was probably acting younger then Krestalpaws age, but he didn't care. He was excited ! "Thunderclan hunts all sort of things,which make us resilient, you know? Shadowclan just hunt at night with their lizards and frogs, Riverclan with their fish, Windclan just sticking to rabbits and birds and Skyclan is okay, but Thunderclan can hunt most of those things - and more." he mewed proudly,paws wandering closer to the hunting ground. It was true, Thunderclan could hide in the thick undergrowth and hunts squirrels,mice,birds and more ! With time, he couldn't wait to show his apprentice everything Thunderclan had to teach and show,he was excited for this.
Wish we could just live out here,
the sandy feline thought with a sigh. It was beautiful! It was incredible. It had to be the most beautiful place she had ever seen, and maybe it was even more beautiful then that. She couldn't even wrap her mind around everything around her, and she wondered if that was also something that came with age and experience-- the ability to figure out what was going on in her surroundings. Kestrelpaw wasn't too bad looking for an apprentice, but she wasn't gorgeous-- and she was certainly not even close to the beauty of this place. How could she be? It was just too much for her to take in. "I can't wait to learn all that." She mewed, almost bouncing in the same manner as Aime'Storm was. She hated acting more kit-like then usual, especially when she was no longer considered a kit, but she was excited! She wanted to learn everything there was to learn, and more-- if there was any more. If what he had said were true, then she was certainly proud to be a ThunderClan cat. Being able to hunt all of those things meant they should have more prey in leaf-bare-- right? Kestrelpaw wasn't picky, she'd probably catch anything she could... and hope that the rest of the Clan was okay with eating whatever it was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 6th, 2017, 04:21 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

@Noire

Kestrelpaw lifted his muzzle into the air, taking in the scents around him. "It's going to rain soon." He said to Fairypaw. He didn't mind the rain but he hated getting his fur wet and muddy. New-leaf was coming soon and that met it would probably rain a bit for a few days. "Do you want to continue to explore?" He asked. He hadn't been outside of camp much and since it has been cold for the past few moons he only went outside to hunt or go on patrol.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 6th, 2017, 04:26 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
@Noire

Kestrelpaw lifted his muzzle into the air, taking in the scents around him. "It's going to rain soon." He said to Fairypaw. He didn't mind the rain but he hated getting his fur wet and muddy. New-leaf was coming soon and that met it would probably rain a bit for a few days. "Do you want to continue to explore?" He asked. He hadn't been outside of camp much and since it has been cold for the past few moons he only went outside to hunt or go on patrol.
Fairypaw trotted behind Kestralpaw, looking around at the land. It was nice. The lands were beautiful. This was her home, after all. She had wished Tigerpaw could had joined them, but the tiger striped tom was always on a run--clearing his mind, he would say. Fairypaw rolled her eyes at this, but her eyes shone brightly as she looked up at Kestrelpaw. ''I'm not scared of any rain!'' The she-cat mused, gently bumping into his side with hers before she bounded a little further than him. Accidentally she whipped her tail into his side, and shot him an apologetic grin as she bounded further to explore more.
Old April 6th, 2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Fairypaw trotted behind Kestralpaw, looking around at the land. It was nice. The lands were beautiful. This was her home, after all. She had wished Tigerpaw could had joined them, but the tiger striped tom was always on a run--clearing his mind, he would say. Fairypaw rolled her eyes at this, but her eyes shone brightly as she looked up at Kestrelpaw. ''I'm not scared of any rain!'' The she-cat mused, gently bumping into his side with hers before she bounded a little further than him. Accidentally she whipped her tail into his side, and shot him an apologetic grin as she bounded further to explore more.
Kestrelpaw laughed, "Don't come crawling to me when your fur gets messy!" He jumped a bit when his friends tail hit him, he laughed softly and bounded after her. It was just sprinkling a bit but he didn't care, he enjoyed the time with his friends. "Tigerpaw is missing out!" He chuckled. He bounded past Fairypaw as he folded his ears back. He had finally caught up to Fairypaw and pushed himself further so he could pass her, he slightly bumped into her. He looked back with a smile smirk as it began to rain a bit harder.

Old April 6th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Why was he doing this? He was a great warrior already. Ravenstorm wouldn't have become his mate had she not thought of him as an amazing warrior. "But, Quietstream...you're already an amazing warrior. No cat is going to hurt us. The last time some cat would have tried to hurt me...hurt us...was when Ratnight, Bucknight, BlazingnightAshennight, and Singenight ruled. Now four of the three are dead, and the only one left is teaching you how to fight? Why...I just...I don't understand why...." She said dipping her head, looking at her paws.
He frowned and said "I guess I should stop then..." He sighed and flicked his tail. He looked outside and then looked back at his paws
Old April 6th, 2017, 05:05 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Kestrelpaw laughed, "Don't come crawling to me when your fur gets messy!" He jumped a bit when his friends tail hit him, he laughed softly and bounded after her. It was just sprinkling a bit but he didn't care, he enjoyed the time with his friends. "Tigerpaw is missing out!" He chuckled. He bounded past Fairypaw as he folded his ears back. He had finally caught up to Fairypaw and pushed himself further so he could pass her, he slightly bumped into her. He looked back with a smile smirk as it began to rain a bit harder.
Fairypaw never minded the rain. In fact, the best part of the day was the rain. She knew riverclan cats didn't mind getting their fur soaked. After all, those cats knew how to swim! As for the other clans, it was a lot different. Fairypaw continued running after Kestrelpaw, sweet laughter coming from her maw. At his words, the she-cat pinned her ears. Tigerpaw was missing out. She wondered what he was doing. Tigerpaw did not like the rain. He did not like getting his pelt wet, but the tom was keeping secrets...lately. Fairypaw wouldn't focus on that at the moment. Instead, she continued to run after Kestrelpaw, bumping into him gently as he had done to her. ''You wanna have a race? I bet I can beat you slowpoke!'' She says, passing him once more. ''We'll race to the oak tree and back!'' She called to him.
Old April 6th, 2017, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Fairypaw never minded the rain. In fact, the best part of the day was the rain. She knew riverclan cats didn't mind getting their fur soaked. After all, those cats knew how to swim! As for the other clans, it was a lot different. Fairypaw continued running after Kestrelpaw, sweet laughter coming from her maw. At his words, the she-cat pinned her ears. Tigerpaw was missing out. She wondered what he was doing. Tigerpaw did not like the rain. He did not like getting his pelt wet, but the tom was keeping secrets...lately. Fairypaw wouldn't focus on that at the moment. Instead, she continued to run after Kestrelpaw, bumping into him gently as he had done to her. ''You wanna have a race? I bet I can beat you slowpoke!'' She says, passing him once more. ''We'll race to the oak tree and back!'' She called to him.
Kestrelpaw laughed loudly, '"Yeah, right. You're the slowpoke!" He growled playfully. Mud splattered against his white undercoat, he didn't mind it much but he knew later on in camp he would be freaking out. Kestrelpaw liked to make things organized and clean, but he knew he could be a bit of a killjoy during fun situations when he got too crazy about it. He would just have to take care of it later, he figured dry mud may be easier to get then wet mud. While stuck in his head, he slowed his pace. He scowled to himself and picked up his pace once more. He caught up to Fairypaw, he was pushing himself hard and was neck to neck with the she-cat.