Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by glitch
Today 10:18 AM
Thread closing!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:11 AM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by glitch
Today 10:10 AM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2017, 07:19 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm straightened from his bent over digging position, turning to Featherpaw with a pleasant smile as she spoke. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." He looked around for a moment, admiring the view. Without many trees, you could see for quite a while out here in the moor. Instead of rolling hills of grasses, it was rolling hills of snow they got to see during leaf-bare. "I wish there were more hares around though, I can't stuff myself with food like in the summer," He meowed. "I think I lost a bit of weight." The tom looked down at himself thoughtfully. To others, he probably seemed like the same fluffy tom with long limbs, but under all that fur he was pretty scraggly. I've been worrying too much lately. Taking a deep breath in and out, he turned and looked around. "Well, there aren't any herbs here. We might have to travel outside of the territory to find some." He couldn't help but get a bit excited at his own words, turning to Featherpaw with a sparkle in his eyes. "Are you up for an adventure?"
Featherpaw laughed a bit at that. "True, very true." She meowed. "I do love a good hare." She said with a smile as she dug around in the snow, also finding nothing but dying grass. Featherpaw's ears perked up in excitement. "Of course! I love adventures!" She exclaimed happily. "I've never been out of the territory," she meowed as she looked up at him, beaming. Featherpaw wasn't in the best shape, herself. Not being the most athletic, she was rather thin beneath the fluff of her snowy white pelt.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; January 19th, 2017 at 06:00 AM.
Old January 18th, 2017, 08:53 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Blazingstorm suddenly stood up, his abnormally long claws sank into the ground deeply and those kind golden hues were now flames of outrage. How dare she?! Disrespect towards the deputy was nothing like the leader, but it was still punishable, however, Blazingstorm simply snorted. His ginger pelt bristled. His narrowed flames looked over the warrior, suddenly doubting if he could trust her in battle if this was enough to set her off. "Perhaps the reason no one gives you a chance is because you never give us a chance," he spat coldly, lashing his tail twice before spinning on his paws and stalking away from all the felines. He refused to stoop as low as attacking a fellow clan mate and to avoid such a situation, he left. Muttering under his breath, he paused in his tracks once he reached the other side of the clearing, where he was resting before any of that happened.

Blaizngstorm sat down, still facing away from them, still bristling and tense, but he was taking deep breaths and his hues were shut tight. Slowly he calmed himself down. Never had his clan mates turned to physical on him, but he'd decided to take calmer route than to what Winterwisp did. The deputy slowly relaxed, slouching his shoulders. Perhaps sticking too close to what he believed wasn't good for that scenario, but he knew no other way.

@fenic! @Empress Of Evil @Spirit
As Galespring stood next to Blazingstorm and Ferretkit, her paws twitching, she turned around just as Winterwisp started to speak, eyes narrowing and her expression darkening as she saw her smack her best friend in the face, hissing as she stared in horror. "Keep your paws off of my friend!" Gale told the aggravated molly, snarling under her breath as her fur bristled with anger. "The reason you feel as if nobody likes you, that nobody else feels like they want to talk to you, is because you hurt their friends- whether it's with words or with your own paws, it's toxic." The dark-furred she-cat had let the black-and white cat know that harming her friend wasn't an appreciated gesture in the slightest- she was fuming as she gave that last bit of anger-filled advice, quickly turning away again to face her friend and the young kit who they'd been protecting in the first place. "Does it hurt? We can go see Surgestorm or something if it does." We've got to be in tip-top condition if we want to patrol together soon- and I don't like seeing my best friends get hurt, nor do I like seeing any of my friends be hurt at all- especially by somebody- my own clanmate- who willingly breaks the code.

@Empress of Evil @Spirit

Last edited by Fel; January 18th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old January 18th, 2017, 09:14 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
As Galespring stood next to Blazingstorm and Ferretkit, her paws twitching, she turned around just as Winterwisp started to speak, eyes narrowing and her expression darkening as she saw her smack her best friend in the face, hissing as she stared in horror. "Keep your paws off of my friend!" Gale told the aggravated molly, snarling under her breath as her fur bristled with anger. "The reason you feel as if nobody likes you, that nobody else feels like they want to talk to you, is because you hurt their friends- whether it's with words or with your own paws, it's toxic." The dark-furred she-cat had let the black-and white cat know that harming her friend wasn't an appreciated gesture in the slightest- she was fuming as she gave that last bit of anger-filled advice, quickly turning away again to face her friend and the young kit who they'd been protecting in the first place. "Does it hurt? We can go see Surgestorm or something if it does." We've got to be in tip-top condition if we want to patrol together soon- and I don't like seeing my best friends get hurt, nor do I like seeing any of my friends be hurt at all- especially by somebody- my own clanmate- who willingly breaks the code.

@Empress of Evil @Spirit
@Spirit @Supiciousmindz
@fenic!

(I've decided that Winterwisp has now come down with a case of paranoia XD)
Winterwisp felt her paw making contact with the deputy. She drew her paw back and watched as Blazingstorm walked away, bristling with anger, and watched as Galespring followed him. Looked like it was just her and Ferretkit left there. She looked down and saw Ferretkit staring at her in pure shock. At first, it had seemed like nothing when she hit the ginger tom, but now, she realised what she had just done. She had broken the Warrior Code by hitting a clanmate and hurting others with words, and she just pushed loads of disrespect onto the deputy. As she remembered his last words before he stormed off, he couldn't help but think he wasn't acting like a deputy. Galespring's words also echoed in her mind. They were right, everyone was. Her head drooped and she watched as tears fell to the ground, dampening the soft grass beneath her. Winterwisp had calmed down now, this was one of the moments where after a fight she would be sad and feel depressed, with no one to go to for comfort. Lifting her head, she made a lame attempt of apology. "Wait! I-I'm sorry!", She cried from the other side of the clearing to the two cats on the other side. Her cry had started strong and loud, but as she entered the part of the sentence, 'i'm sorry', she had started to trail off. Maybe they would hear her, maybe they would. She could only ever hope for the best. Remembering Ferretkit was still there, she turned to the kit and mumbled quietly, "Thank you". Her words were almost inaudible, but Ferretkit would probably be able to hear.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 19th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

(Godh, I am diagnosed with Paranoia myself so I know how horrible that is :P )

Ferretkit did not expect them to leave this soon. Deep down in her mind, she wanted to help Winterwisp calm down, but the fear of her in that moment took over, and she bounced around quickly and ran after the two other cats, her head turned down and ears lowered. She wanted to help Winterwisp. She really did. But she did not feel safe around her right now. What now if more terrible accusations about her mother started to flow from the warrior's mouth? Ferretkit had always imagined her mother as a brave WindClan warrior who had died in battle, but she knew it didn't make sense. Since she was still a kit, if her mother had been WindClan, she would have died in the nursery or at birth, and Ferretkit could not remember anything alike. Maybe her mother -was- an outsider? The thought terrified Ferretkit a bit. She wanted to be a brave full blooded WindClan cat, but she would never know what was in her bloodline.
Walking closely behind Blazingstorm, and seating herself a bit away from him when he finally sat down, she raised her head a tad to look at him, only to wind up looking at his back fur.
"Thank you for stepping up to me.." She mumbled, before lowering her head. She was slightly ashamed of being so weak and fragile that she had to hide in a bush all day to feel safe.
Now when she was completely out of the bush, her fragile body showed. She was skinny to the bone and yet standing, an she didn't seem to ever had had any muscle on her either.

@Suspiciousmindz @fenic! @Empress Of Evil
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:27 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Leopardpaw laughed with her, and looked at the kit. "No thank you, I'm quite fine with one." she chuckled, smiling at the kit. She seemed mature, but she was a kit, or so she would guess. Leopardpaw followed the kit, limping as she did so. She didn't care that her paw was indeed broken, she was too stubborn to care. She looked at some herbs she didn't know, some that didn't look familiar. She saw some Narcissus, and didn't quite recognized it.

"Hey, you probably know more of these then I do, right?" she meowed. "If so, then what are these?" she asked, pointing to the Narcissus that layed in a little pile. They had a sweet, yet faint scent that she kind of enjoyed.
Moonkit glanced over her shoulder as Leopardpaw hobbled along behind her. She admired the apprentices strength and determination, and the fact that her own apprentice ceremony was just around the corner with Dapplestar back in command, a shiver of excitement raced through her fur. "If it strts to throb at all, like there's a heartbeat in your paw, I recommend you rest it," she advised, but offered a small smile as well - for she was no medicine cat and couldn't necessarily tell Leopardpaw what to do, but she was a cat that was always concerned over anyone who was hurt, especially her own Clanmates.

Swiveling her ears around as Leopardpaw asked a question, the black and white she-cat followed her gaze to the sweet smelling herb that was Narcissus. "That's Narcissus. Smells sweet, doesn't it?" Moonkit bent her neck down to take a brief smell of the herb, it's pretty scent dancing around her nose mingled with a tinge of crisp snow. She was glad at least this was among the herbs that hadn't perished - yet. "I'm not exactly sure what it's for - but I'm sure my uncle could tell you when he gets back from collecting herbs," Moonkit offered, looking over to smile at Leopardpaw.
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:46 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Moonkit glanced over her shoulder as Leopardpaw hobbled along behind her. She admired the apprentices strength and determination, and the fact that her own apprentice ceremony was just around the corner with Dapplestar back in command, a shiver of excitement raced through her fur. "If it strts to throb at all, like there's a heartbeat in your paw, I recommend you rest it," she advised, but offered a small smile as well - for she was no medicine cat and couldn't necessarily tell Leopardpaw what to do, but she was a cat that was always concerned over anyone who was hurt, especially her own Clanmates.

Swiveling her ears around as Leopardpaw asked a question, the black and white she-cat followed her gaze to the sweet smelling herb that was Narcissus. "That's Narcissus. Smells sweet, doesn't it?" Moonkit bent her neck down to take a brief smell of the herb, it's pretty scent dancing around her nose mingled with a tinge of crisp snow. She was glad at least this was among the herbs that hadn't perished - yet. "I'm not exactly sure what it's for - but I'm sure my uncle could tell you when he gets back from collecting herbs," Moonkit offered, looking over to smile at Leopardpaw.
Leopardpaw smiled back at Moonkit and nodded. "It smells wonderful." she said, and looked around the entire den. She got up and padded around. "This entire place is just amazing. I always thought that being a medicine cat was bring, but now that I'm actually here, it seems alot of fun! The herbs and seeds make this place smell earthy, and it's beautiful. It's like he has his own forest, like he has his own hunting grounds and... life here." she sighed happily in her pause. She looked back at Moonkit, noting how sweet the kit was. "He probably has you as his planned apprentice." she purred.

With that, she still kept padding around, or rather limping. The pain didn't matter. The hurt was just something she had to face. This place fascinated her, and she wondered how anyone could pass up an opportunity to be here. She the turned her gaze back to Moonkit, and tilted her head slightly. "Hey, aren't you suppose to be an apprentice already? I could have sworn you were going to have your ceremony, but then the fire came and... Singe took over." she said, and she choked on her last words. He killed her mother, he killed her father, and she was left alone, a 6 moon old apprentice, left with no family. She was so lost in thought that it took the surge of pain from her accidentally laying it down to snap her back to reality. She lifted her paw and inhaled quietly in pain. She tried to shake it off as she waited for Moonkit's response.
Old January 19th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

As Blazingstorm cooled off, he heard two sets of pawsteps behind him and Winterwisp's weak apology. "Why apologize to something you'll do again," he murmured softly, almost to himself as a final deep breath left his body. The ginger warrior was finally at ease again, his fur had stopped bristling and he was nowhere near as tense as he was. Turning his gaze to meet Galespring's he blinked for a moment, almost confused. He'd almost forgotten the slap, he was more concerned about the words Winterwisp decided to say. What had he done wrong? What suddenly drove that warrior to disrespect him? "Oh no, it's fine. Surgestorm doesn't need to bother with a sheathed claws hit to the face," he spoke, his voice almost trailing as he spun around to see Ferretkit sitting there looking up at him. "Anyone loyal to the clan would've stood up to you," he replied calmly, almost happily. He liked helping, expect for when it drove one cat to hate him. Blazingstorm's golden gaze shifted to look across the clearing at Winterwisp. He held the black and white she-cat's gaze for a moment then sighed. What should I do now?

@Spirit @Empress Of Evil @fenic!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 19th, 2017, 06:02 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
As Blazingstorm cooled off, he heard two sets of pawsteps behind him and Winterwisp's weak apology. "Why apologize to something you'll do again," he murmured softly, almost to himself as a final deep breath left his body. The ginger warrior was finally at ease again, his fur had stopped bristling and he was nowhere near as tense as he was. Turning his gaze to meet Galespring's he blinked for a moment, almost confused. He'd almost forgotten the slap, he was more concerned about the words Winterwisp decided to say. What had he done wrong? What suddenly drove that warrior to disrespect him? "Oh no, it's fine. Surgestorm doesn't need to bother with a sheathed claws hit to the face," he spoke, his voice almost trailing as he spun around to see Ferretkit sitting there looking up at him. "Anyone loyal to the clan would've stood up to you," he replied calmly, almost happily. He liked helping, expect for when it drove one cat to hate him. Blazingstorm's golden gaze shifted to look across the clearing at Winterwisp. He held the black and white she-cat's gaze for a moment then sighed. What should I do now?

@Spirit @Empress Of Evil @fenic!
"You say that, but one day your face is going to get bruised if you keep that up, okay?" Galespring told Blazingstorm, her voice protective as she snuck a glance over towards Winterwisp, eyes narrowing as she glared towards the molly for a few seconds. However, as she turned her head back to her best friend and the kit that they'd defended, she let out a deep sigh, staring at the ground before looking back into their eyes, a small smile spreading across her face. "Yeah- you didn't deserve that. Just because you've been hurt in the past doesn't mean that you have to hurt others- it means you have to rise above your enemies. Become better than them, at least that's what I think about the matter." Galespring talked a lot- but when giving this advice to Ferretkit as she stooped down to meet her eyes, she couldn't help feeling like this information would be really useful in the future. Still able to hear Winterwisp's words, however, Galespring's ears folded down in annoyance- and as she was across the clearing, she couldn't make the words out as an apology, and assumed they were just more insults directed towards cats who'd done nothing wrong to her. "We should leave her alone for a bit- I don't want to hear anything else she says about you guys, alright?"

@Empress Of Evil; @Spirit

Last edited by Fel; January 19th, 2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old January 19th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

MossPaw rushed over to the old elder. "Hello." He began. "You must miss being an Apprentice! I'm MossPaw. You are an elder right? Um...." The young cat hesitated. "Could you tell me a story or show me how you fought back then?"
Old January 19th, 2017, 07:30 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShineKit nodded her approval.
Phantomkit looked around, fluffing out her fur and peering at the entrance to the nursery. She wondered if Dovecloud was out there, preparing to watch her like a hawk. It annoyed her quite a bit when her mother ddfid that.