Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Flames in a Midnight...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:56 AM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 09:51 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:47 AM
"Moon and...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 09:44 AM
plot plot plot
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:44 AM

Old April 6th, 2017, 06:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Kestrelpaw laughed loudly, '"Yeah, right. You're the slowpoke!" He growled playfully. Mud splattered against his white undercoat, he didn't mind it much but he knew later on in camp he would be freaking out. Kestrelpaw liked to make things organized and clean, but he knew he could be a bit of a killjoy during fun situations when he got too crazy about it. He would just have to take care of it later, he figured dry mud may be easier to get then wet mud. While stuck in his head, he slowed his pace. He scowled to himself and picked up his pace once more. He caught up to Fairypaw, he was pushing himself hard and was neck to neck with the she-cat.
Fairypaw felt offended, but she knew Kestrelpaw meant good. She emitted out loud laughter as she ran pace to pace with him. If they were going against Tigerpaw, the multi-colored she-cat knew that Tigerpaw would win. The tom was always running, always improving, always going fast. Fairypaw wanted to be that way, and as she picked up her pace, she almost tripped over a rock, causing herself to slow down in the process, being put behind Kestrelpaw. However, she did not let this effect her mood, and she shook some rain off her pelt before she continued to start running again, trying to catch up.
Old April 6th, 2017, 06:57 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Fairypaw felt offended, but she knew Kestrelpaw meant good. She emitted out loud laughter as she ran pace to pace with him. If they were going against Tigerpaw, the multi-colored she-cat knew that Tigerpaw would win. The tom was always running, always improving, always going fast. Fairypaw wanted to be that way, and as she picked up her pace, she almost tripped over a rock, causing herself to slow down in the process, being put behind Kestrelpaw. However, she did not let this effect her mood, and she shook some rain off her pelt before she continued to start running again, trying to catch up.
Kestrelpaw looked at the dark sky for a few moments then realized Fairypaw was behind him. He looked back and tilted his head, "Are you alright?" he asked as she began to catch up.

(i gotta eat so I wont reply for a while of I forgot to reply to something mention me to remind me lol)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; April 6th, 2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 09:22 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Kestrelpaw looked at the dark sky for a few moments then realized Fairypaw was behind him. He looked back and tilted his head, "Are you alright?" he asked as she began to catch up.

(i gotta eat so I wont reply for a while of I forgot to reply to something mention me to remind me lol)
Fairypaw looked back at her friend, mustering a bright smile. ''Of course, I'm alright!'' She says and begin stumbling after the tom, giving a light giggle. ''Why are you waiting on me? You're going to lose the race!'' She teased, her movements weren't as fast as before, but she didn't allow that to stop her. She ran at a decent pace, but she knew she would lose anyway. It was never good to be running in the rain, and not paying attention to where you were going.
Old April 6th, 2017, 09:29 PM

Quote:

Fairypaw looked back at her friend, mustering a bright smile. ''Of course, I'm alright!'' She says and begin stumbling after the tom, giving a light giggle. ''Why are you waiting on me? You're going to lose the race!'' She teased, her movements weren't as fast as before, but she didn't allow that to stop her. She ran at a decent pace, but she knew she would lose anyway. It was never good to be running in the rain, and not paying attention to where you were going.
"Because you tripped over something." He said with a slight worried tone. He kept his pace the same as hers. "Maybe we should get back to camp, you may have strained your paw." He glanced at her for a few moments. "It is not fair for me to win, if you are injured." He chuckled.

Old April 6th, 2017, 09:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Because you tripped over something." He said with a slight worried tone. He kept his pace the same as hers. "Maybe we should get back to camp, you may have strained your paw." He glanced at her for a few moments. "It is not fair for me to win, if you are injured." He chuckled.
Fairypaw stopped in her tracks, giving her friend a surprised look. Her expression dimmed, and she replied sarcastically, ''You're telling me you don't want to past me over in complete victory? I'm dearly surprised!'' She retorts with a playful roll of her eyes. She was grateful that the tom cared about her. ''What? It was a little rock in the way. I don't have a strained paw.'' The feline says, and turns away to not look at him. Her paw did hurt, but not too extreme where she needed to see Wheatfur and get it checked over. She was perfectly fine, and could continue on, but the longer they stood out, the wetter the two got. ''I'm surprised you even stayed out here this long.'' She turned back to him, her yellow orbs staring into his eyes before she shook her head. Maybe it was best for them to go back to the clearing--or even the apprentice's den.
Old April 7th, 2017, 07:36 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

[FONT="Times New Roman"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

@Spirited Darkness

The handsome brown tabby loved his new name. Timberstrike. It sounded so cool, like he could do anything-- though the tom knew that certainly wasn't the case. Timberstrike. He loved the name, and yet at the same time he wondered if it really fit him. Apparently Gyrestar had thought so, naming him that... the new deputy seemed awfully nice. And they had a new medicine cat. Though for as long as Timberstrike could remember, it had been Zerosight as their medicine cat and Northpaw as the apprentice. Northpath in his later moons. And the new one was... Wheatfur? Wheatfur. Timberstrike wasn't quite sure whether he liked or loathed the idea of having a new cat taking care of the Clan. Though he'd only been to the medicine cat's den once, he'd definitely felt like he had been taken good care of.It was an experience he would never forget. Something that he had his own clanmates and Zerosight to thank for. And now, upon entering the territory, Timberstrike's expression changed in the slightest.

Was it just him, or was his expression more grown up? He was a warrior now. Too bad Kiwipaw's apprentice ceremony couldn't have waited, he could have ended up as her mentor...though he sincerely doubted Gyrestar would give apprenticeship of a cat entering the Clan to a younger, more inexperienced warrior. But Timberstrike had lived in ThunderClan all his life. With his sister... Briarbranch. He'd told her all about Kiwipaw, of course, or at least started to. Maybe things would change once he was older, more sure of himself...maybe then he would have an apprentice.Maybe then he would have some more experience, maybe he would be able to pass down everything that he knew to another cat. Another friendly cat would be ideal. Timberstrike's expression changed from one of excitement to one of worry. What if he messed up? What would that poor cat end up as, some sort of a helpless warrior? That was something Timberstrike knew he wouldn't allow to happen because, after all, that would be simply too much for him to handle.

Knowing that he had caused the downfall of some innocent cat. He was hoping they would be a good, loyal warrior to ThunderClan. And maybe someday they'd end up with a family of their own. The tom was a daydreamer, though these days his dreams mysteriously always turned to Kiwipaw. She was constantly on his mind, plaguing it, almost... but not quite. 'Plaguing' might have been a strong way of putting it. She was just there all the time, in a way that Timberstrike didn't know whether he liked or loathed. The tip of the tabby's tail began to twitch... slower at first, and then a little quicker. More violently, so to speak. But violently might not have been the right word for it. Although he knew it was probably unnatural-- or unusual-- he found his hues scanning the territory for any sight of the black and red she cat that was constantly on his mind, constantly haunting his thoughts.

Kiwipaw slipped soundlessly out of camp. Later, she had her first training session with her mentor, Featherspeckle. But before she did that, she wanted to speak with Timberp— Timberstrike. She reminded herself, smiling at the thought. She wanted to congratulate him on it, for since she'd started hanging around the Clan so much, she'd begun picking up on a lot of the Clan customs, and even more so now that she'd officially joined ThunderClan. Sometimes she got confused with her new name and the constant changing of names, but the black and red molly was fairly good with it now that she was used to it. Slowly, she started to move deeper into the territory, scenting the air for any signs of the brown tabby tom, but so far, she found none. That was likely due to all the mist and often rainfall, washing away or obscuring the scents, making it hard to tell what was what. But her thoughts began to wander, as Kiwipaw wondered what her life would be like had she never met Timberpaw moons ago. Probably, she'd be a simple loner or something, not an apprentice in a Clan.

She stopped in a small clearing that was dappled by sunlight and smelled strongly of earth, rain, and growing things. It was a thick, strong smell, but not exactly a bad one. Closing her eyes, Kiwipaw breathed in the scent and let her head droop so her chin nearly touched her chest fur. She was calming herself down and letting her thoughts flow freely. She wondered how her half-brother was, and if his mate had had her kits yet. She had never met Fria nor seen their kits, and she was beginning to doubt that she ever would. But she hoped they were all okay and safe, despite knowing that as kittypets, they were probably far safer than anyone else. Opening her eyes, she shook away those thoughts and scanned her surroundings with bright green hues, so far seeing nothing. Giving the white patch of fur on her chest a fur licks, she gave the clearing one more glance before padding away, deciding that she would come back there soon, as it was a beautiful and peaceful place. Around her, she could hear birdsong and a gentle, cool breeze, and she hoped that it would stay this way for a long time. She looked around, still keeping her eyes open for any sign of Timberstrike.

Then Kiwipaw caught sight of brown tabby fur and padded closer on silent paws, suddenly realizing that this was much like how they'd met each other. She'd crept up on him and probably scared him, though that was so long ago she had a hard time recalling all the details. She smiled a bit at that realization and remained silent, watching him with intense green eyes. She watched as his tail began to flick, slow t first but accelerating to a more rapid pace in a matter of heartbeats. It looked kind of odd, and as he began scanning his surroundings, she stepped out of her hiding place behind a pile of twigs, her head raised and eyes dancing in a friendly, cheerful sort of way. “Congratulations on your name!” she purred, sitting down a fox length away, starting to wonder if perhaps this wasn't a good idea. No, it's fine. She scolded herself, closing her eyes for a moment, then watching him, wondering what he was thinking or about to do. Brushing away her concern, she tilted her head, a faint smile on her maw.

Last edited by doghouse; April 7th, 2017 at 07:38 AM.
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:12 AM

Quote:

Fairypaw stopped in her tracks, giving her friend a surprised look. Her expression dimmed, and she replied sarcastically, ''You're telling me you don't want to past me over in complete victory? I'm dearly surprised!'' She retorts with a playful roll of her eyes. She was grateful that the tom cared about her. ''What? It was a little rock in the way. I don't have a strained paw.'' The feline says, and turns away to not look at him. Her paw did hurt, but not too extreme where she needed to see Wheatfur and get it checked over. She was perfectly fine, and could continue on, but the longer they stood out, the wetter the two got. ''I'm surprised you even stayed out here this long.'' She turned back to him, her yellow orbs staring into his eyes before she shook her head. Maybe it was best for them to go back to the clearing--or even the apprentice's den.
Kestrelpaw watched his friend with narrowed eyes, he knew she was hurt but maybe after she rested for a bit it wouldn't hurt as bad. Kestrelpaw was beginning to be bother by the rain, it was coming down harder then before and he was covered in mud. His wet pelt made him feel heavier, he hated it. He shook his pelt, hoping it would help. All he managed to do was splatter mud all over the place. "We should head to camp soon before the rain gets worse. We should go to the clearing to clean off then head to the den so you can rest that paw of yours. Do you think Tigerpaw will be back at camp?" He asked. He knew his friend didn't take a liking to the rain but who knew how far away he was from camp, but maybe he was already there. "You shouldn't put a lot of weight on that paw. It'll make it worse. I'll lean against you to help you walk without the paw." He said.

Old April 7th, 2017, 09:23 AM

@Noire

Orangetail stepped out the camp entrance and was welcomed with rain, he looked back to make sure Blackcrystal was following. He grumbled to himself before speaking, "Let's go sit under one of the pine trees so we don't get rained over a lot." He said. His coat was already very thick and heavy and he hated how to rain made it even worse. He found a tall pine tree that didn't seem to be letting a lot of rain through. He shook his heavy orange pelt before sitting.

Old April 7th, 2017, 01:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
@Noire

Orangetail stepped out the camp entrance and was welcomed with rain, he looked back to make sure Blackcrystal was following. He grumbled to himself before speaking, "Let's go sit under one of the pine trees so we don't get rained over a lot." He said. His coat was already very thick and heavy and he hated how to rain made it even worse. He found a tall pine tree that didn't seem to be letting a lot of rain through. He shook his heavy orange pelt before sitting.

Blackcrystal followed behind Orangetail, a light smirk on her face. One thing about Blackcrystal was her shared hatred with the rain. With her fur being smooth as it was already, she still did not like to get wet. It reminded her of the water--something she carried a long fear for. Not specifically water, but the thought of drowning. Blackcrystal admired riverclan cats for the simple fact that they know how to swim. When Orangetail suggested that the two go under the tree, the she-cat shot forward, passing him and quickly shivered as she went under the tree to shield herself from the rain. She watched as he sat down, and she curled her tail around her paws, tightly to protect herself. ''How long do you think it's going to rain?'' Blackcrystal enjoyed the coming of Newleaf...but the rainy weather? Not so much.

''Great job genius, you're trying to get my pelt dirty too?'' She scoffed at her friend, displeased. Fairypaw could take the rain, but mud did not suite her well. She liked to keep her assorted ray of fur color clean, and rain did little to mess it up. Sure, it drenched her, but that was okay. The she-cat decided to take the advice of her friend, and she leaned herself onto him for support. ''Maybe if we go back to the apprentices den, Tigerpaw would be there.'' She giggled. She knew that Kestrelpaw enjoyed Tigerpaw's company. The two would compete in a friendly rivalry, and for her? She would sit in the corner cheering the boys on.

Last edited by Brilliance; April 7th, 2017 at 02:00 PM.
Old April 7th, 2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:

Blackcrystal followed behind Orangetail, a light smirk on her face. One thing about Blackcrystal was her shared hatred with the rain. With her fur being smooth as it was already, she still did not like to get wet. It reminded her of the water--something she carried a long fear for. Not specifically water, but the thought of drowning. Blackcrystal admired riverclan cats for the simple fact that they know how to swim. When Orangetail suggested that the two go under the tree, the she-cat shot forward, passing him and quickly shivered as she went under the tree to shield herself from the rain. She watched as he sat down, and she curled her tail around her paws, tightly to protect herself. ''How long do you think it's going to rain?'' Blackcrystal enjoyed the coming of Newleaf...but the rainy weather? Not so much.

''Great job genius, you're trying to get my pelt dirty too?'' She scoffed at her friend, displeased. Fairypaw could take the rain, but mud did not suite her well. She liked to keep her assorted ray of fur color clean, and rain did little to mess it up. Sure, it drenched her, but that was okay. The she-cat decided to take the advice of her friend, and she leaned herself onto him for support. ''Maybe if we go back to the apprentices den, Tigerpaw would be there.'' She giggled. She knew that Kestrelpaw enjoyed Tigerpaw's company. The two would compete in a friendly rivalry, and for her? She would sit in the corner cheering the boys on.
Orangetail sat near Blackcrystal, trying to warm her up. "Sorry, I didn't think it was raining so hard.. I hope it doesn't last long but it always rains a lot at the beginning of new-leaf." He grumbled after his last sentence. "Hey, it'll give us a chance to cuddle." He partly joked. He smirked at his crush and bumped her a bit, he hoped she didn't get mad at him for the joke. He wasn't sure how she felt about him and he was afraid he may be a bit too outgoing about his feelings.

Kestrelpaw laughed, "Oops, I totally did that by accident." He said in a mischievous tone. "I promise I won't make you fall." He said with a smirk, he would never really make her fall but he loved joking with her. He was excited to go see his friend, Tigerpaw, they hadn't really seen him at all today and he wanted to know what he did. "Maybe all three of us can come out again tomorrow if it doesn't rain! We could race and include Tigerpaw. Although he'll probably win easily." He chuckled.