Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM

Old April 7th, 2017, 02:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Orangetail sat near Blackcrystal, trying to warm her up. "Sorry, I didn't think it was raining so hard.. I hope it doesn't last long but it always rains a lot at the beginning of new-leaf." He grumbled after his last sentence. "Hey, it'll give us a chance to cuddle." He partly joked. He smirked at his crush and bumped her a bit, he hoped she didn't get mad at him for the joke. He wasn't sure how she felt about him and he was afraid he may be a bit too outgoing about his feelings.

Kestrelpaw laughed, "Oops, I totally did that by accident." He said in a mischievous tone. "I promise I won't make you fall." He said with a smirk, he would never really make her fall but he loved joking with her. He was excited to go see his friend, Tigerpaw, they hadn't really seen him at all today and he wanted to know what he did. "Maybe all three of us can come out again tomorrow if it doesn't rain! We could race and include Tigerpaw. Although he'll probably win easily." He chuckled.

''New-leaf is beautiful. I mean, we need rain for water...for plants...for our home.'' Blackcrystal listed off as she stared at the pitter and patter of the raindrops. She felt nice under the tree, soaked in the warmth of the tom next to her. She gave him a sideways glance at what he said next, and a soft giggle escaped her maw. Blackcrystal was all in for the fun and games, and she enjoyed toying around with her friends a lot. In response to what he said, the black she-cat stepped closer to him, wrapping her tail around his, and intertwining them together. She half-lidded her eyes and purred at him, ''Like this?'' She giggled.

Faiypaw leaned on him, her limp came to a minimum. She gave him a quick glance, ''Alright. My life is in your paws. ''She joked, but tried to walk. She was hoping that the apprentices den wasn't that far from them. She knew that Tigerpaw already made himself at home because he never liked the rainy weather. It would mess with his eyesight as he ran. Fairypaw nodded at his next words. Hopefully tomorrow everything would be alright, and she wouldn't be hurt. She doubt she would race with them. She didn't want to be in the way when Tigerpaw made his victory and boasted about it to anyone who would listen. ''Yeah, perhaps. Tigerpaw runs all the time. I wouldn't be surprised.'' She rolled her eyes, thinking of the tiger-striped tom.
Old April 7th, 2017, 02:58 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

''New-leaf is beautiful. I mean, we need rain for water...for plants...for our home.'' Blackcrystal listed off as she stared at the pitter and patter of the raindrops. She felt nice under the tree, soaked in the warmth of the tom next to her. She gave him a sideways glance at what he said next, and a soft giggle escaped her maw. Blackcrystal was all in for the fun and games, and she enjoyed toying around with her friends a lot. In response to what he said, the black she-cat stepped closer to him, wrapping her tail around his, and intertwining them together. She half-lidded her eyes and purred at him, ''Like this?'' She giggled.

Faiypaw leaned on him, her limp came to a minimum. She gave him a quick glance, ''Alright. My life is in your paws. ''She joked, but tried to walk. She was hoping that the apprentices den wasn't that far from them. She knew that Tigerpaw already made himself at home because he never liked the rainy weather. It would mess with his eyesight as he ran. Fairypaw nodded at his next words. Hopefully tomorrow everything would be alright, and she wouldn't be hurt. She doubt she would race with them. She didn't want to be in the way when Tigerpaw made his victory and boasted about it to anyone who would listen. ''Yeah, perhaps. Tigerpaw runs all the time. I wouldn't be surprised.'' She rolled her eyes, thinking of the tiger-striped tom.
Orangetail brushed his muzzle against her check. "Hmm, I was thinking a bit closer. Like this." He growled and pushed his friend down. He stood above her and licked in between her ears. "I am sure you'll be warmer this way." He chuckled. He moved his paws off her chest and onto the grass, he planned to stay in this position for a while. He found himself looking into her eyes again, "Uhm.. Your eyes are pretty.." He mumbled. He folded his ears back as he realized what he said and stepped off his friend. "Uhm... Sorry." He mumbled.

Kestrelpaw lifted his muzzle into the air, but the rain covered most of the smell around them. "I think camp is close by. Are you sure you don't need to see Wheatfur?" He asked. "Well maybe we should do something else then. I want us to do something together, Tigerpaw hasn't been around much. It sucks." He said. He wanted his friends to have fun together. If it did rain tomorrow at least that meant Tigerpaw would be forced to stay in camp and Kestrelpaw could figure out something for the three friends to do.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 7th, 2017, 03:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Orangetail brushed his muzzle against her check. "Hmm, I was thinking a bit closer. Like this." He growled and pushed his friend down. He stood above her and licked in between her ears. "I am sure you'll be warmer this way." He chuckled. He moved his paws off her chest and onto the grass, he planned to stay in this position for a while. He found himself looking into her eyes again, "Uhm.. Your eyes are pretty.." He mumbled. He folded his ears back as he realized what he said and stepped off his friend. "Uhm... Sorry." He mumbled.

Kestrelpaw lifted his muzzle into the air, but the rain covered most of the smell around them. "I think camp is close by. Are you sure you don't need to see Wheatfur?" He asked. "Well maybe we should do something else then. I want us to do something together, Tigerpaw hasn't been around much. It sucks." He said. He wanted his friends to have fun together. If it did rain tomorrow at least that meant Tigerpaw would be forced to stay in camp and Kestrelpaw could figure out something for the three friends to do.
The black feline was let out another soft giggle at the tom next to her, before she felt him push her down. She landed with an oof! and giggled loudly. Her eyes were closed for a second, shaking her head. ''As long as you're comfortable it doesn't matter.'' She replied, her voice on the edge of flirtatious. Most cats, at first glance, could tell that she was shy, but if they allowed themselves to get to know her--more specifically the toms, the they would get a hint at her flirty side. With him covering her, she did feel a lot warmer. After all, his pelt was much thicker than hers, and she laid there content. At his compliment, the she-cat looked away out of sheepishness. One thing was for her to give compliments, but receiving them was another. She swallowed a large lump in her throat, and before she could say anything he was already apologizing and leaving her cold once more. The black feline flicked her ear, and rolled onto her stomach, wondering what was happening. Quietly, she mewed. ''Um, it's alright...I guess.''

Fairypaw perked her ears at Kestralpaw. She rolled her eyes, laughing. ''Trust me, I do not need to go see Wheatfur. I will be fine by tonight or in the morning. I promise.'' She reassured him. She was thankful that Kestrelpaw cared about her, like her adoptive brother Tigerpaw. Whenever Tigerpaw was busy Fairypaw tried to see what other friends she could do see. Stormpaw--Stormwing, who recently became a warrior was undoubtedly too busy for her now. Pricklepaw was most likely in the elder's den hearing a story--she missed his company as well. Tigerpaw...well, he was Tigerpaw. She knew that the tom was up to something, she just didn't know what. Nor, did she want to bring attention to it. ''Tigerpaw...been busy. Trust me, he haven't been hanging around me much either.'' She shrugged, sadly. ''But, I do hope it won't rain tomorrow! As much as I like the rain; I love the sun much more.''
Old April 7th, 2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:

The black feline was let out another soft giggle at the tom next to her, before she felt him push her down. She landed with an oof! and giggled loudly. Her eyes were closed for a second, shaking her head. ''As long as you're comfortable it doesn't matter.'' She replied, her voice on the edge of flirtatious. Most cats, at first glance, could tell that she was shy, but if they allowed themselves to get to know her--more specifically the toms, the they would get a hint at her flirty side. With him covering her, she did feel a lot warmer. After all, his pelt was much thicker than hers, and she laid there content. At his compliment, the she-cat looked away out of sheepishness. One thing was for her to give compliments, but receiving them was another. She swallowed a large lump in her throat, and before she could say anything he was already apologizing and leaving her cold once more. The black feline flicked her ear, and rolled onto her stomach, wondering what was happening. Quietly, she mewed. ''Um, it's alright...I guess.''

Fairypaw perked her ears at Kestralpaw. She rolled her eyes, laughing. ''Trust me, I do not need to go see Wheatfur. I will be fine by tonight or in the morning. I promise.'' She reassured him. She was thankful that Kestrelpaw cared about her, like her adoptive brother Tigerpaw. Whenever Tigerpaw was busy Fairypaw tried to see what other friends she could do see. Stormpaw--Stormwing, who recently became a warrior was undoubtedly too busy for her now. Pricklepaw was most likely in the elder's den hearing a story--she missed his company as well. Tigerpaw...well, he was Tigerpaw. She knew that the tom was up to something, she just didn't know what. Nor, did she want to bring attention to it. ''Tigerpaw...been busy. Trust me, he haven't been hanging around me much either.'' She shrugged, sadly. ''But, I do hope it won't rain tomorrow! As much as I like the rain; I love the sun much more.''
Orangetail looked at the ground and shuffled his paws, "I don't wanna make you uncomfortable, I might have took the joking too far." He chuckled nervously. Blackcrystal was the few friends he had and he didn't wanna ruin that over a stupid crush. The orange tom kicked up some of the mud, he hoped the she-cat wasn't mad at him. Lighting flashed in the sky, which made the his amber hues glow. "We should get out of here, you know what comes after lighting." he said. His heart raced in his chest, Blackcrystal knew him well but he had never told her he was terrified of thunder. Just as this thought ran through his head and loud crack boomed in the sky. He yelped loudly and his fur stood on in, making him look fluffier and bigger then before.

"We can all go for a walk tomorrow. Maybe we could explore parts of the territory we haven't been near before." He said. Suddenly an idea popped into his head. "Tigerpaw may be a good runner but I bet we could beat him at climbing!" He said. He had only climbed the trees by himself but maybe they could all race to see who could make it to the top. He saw the camp entrance only a couple fox lengths away. "Almost there."

Old April 7th, 2017, 04:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Orangetail looked at the ground and shuffled his paws, "I don't wanna make you uncomfortable, I might have took the joking too far." He chuckled nervously. Blackcrystal was the few friends he had and he didn't wanna ruin that over a stupid crush. The orange tom kicked up some of the mud, he hoped the she-cat wasn't mad at him. Lighting flashed in the sky, which made the his amber hues glow. "We should get out of here, you know what comes after lighting." he said. His heart raced in his chest, Blackcrystal knew him well but he had never told her he was terrified of thunder. Just as this thought ran through his head and loud crack boomed in the sky. He yelped loudly and his fur stood on in, making him look fluffier and bigger then before.

"We can all go for a walk tomorrow. Maybe we could explore parts of the territory we haven't been near before." He said. Suddenly an idea popped into his head. "Tigerpaw may be a good runner but I bet we could beat him at climbing!" He said. He had only climbed the trees by himself but maybe they could all race to see who could make it to the top. He saw the camp entrance only a couple fox lengths away. "Almost there."

Blackcrystal sits up, getting to her paws to sit next to Orangetail, and for a second she just stares at him, tilting her head, and just staring at him. She hopped to her paws, pinned them to his chest fur. She knew he was bigger than her, and she couldn't pin him down with just her strength alone, so she only just kept her paws on his chest, and nuzzled him. ''You didn't joke too hard.'' She tells him, softly until the two of them saw lightening across the sky. Blackcrystal hopped off the tom, her ears flicked. She looked towards at Orangetail, noticing his bristling fur. ''It's okay, Orangetail.'' She tried to rub against him, hoping that he would be alright, and comforted. ''Everything's going to be okay. I'm right here.'' She gently sets her paw on top of his, hoping to soothe him. She wondered what made him agitated suddenly.

''A walk sounds nice.'' Fairypaw mewed as they continued to walk. One thing she did love doing was exploring. She loved to learn, especially when she was with her mentor, Fennelnose. Fairypaw giggled at his next comment. ''Yeah, Tigerpaw isn't really a good climber. He likes to run alot!'' She says, before she nodded her head at his next words. She was glad that they was almost there. She wanted to lay down and curl up. Maybe sleep, and hopefully Tigerpaw would be in there too.

Old April 7th, 2017, 07:23 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

(Fabulous! Lest just say that Night was in doubt Andy was throwing out stuff to keep his hopes up and! He's become a warrior, is it alright if I use his warrior name?)
The ink colored Tom gripped the branch he was perched on tightly and crouched, making himself visibly small, submitting. He couldn't go through it again, the horror, the fear, constantly wondering if he was going to live and see the next day, or if he was going to mess up and kill his brother. He was absolutely mortified. His silver hues became glossy, shiny, they shone absolute horror and sadness, tear began to well up, and he couldn't stop them. "Starclan wouldn't bring you back, you're evil, horrible. You aren't here for the grater good, you're here to bring distraction in your wake!" he called, his voice quivered, and it was easily noticeable that he was shaking, terrified, his one and only nightmare came back. The Tom sat there for a few seconds, tears streaming down his cheeks, hitting the forest floor beneath him. Upon hearing his brothers name he flinched and cried harder, he was reliving his nightmare. "You wouldn't dare! I did everything you asked me to! The deal was id do whatever you asked until you said otherwise!! You died! That broke our deal!" he spat, his voice hoarse, ragged, rough, desperate. He wouldn't let his brother be dragged back into this, he couldn't let I think happen. After a few seconds of just sitting there the Tom made his way down, the tree, his black pelt bare visible within the moon light sky. As he turned to face the molly only his silver hues were able to be seen, glossed over, teary, scared. After a few seconds of silence he averted his gaze to the floor, his ear flat against his head "...what more do you want from me?" he said quietly, his voice cracking, fragile, hopeless. He couldn't fight it any longer, the darkness once again shackled him to his fears.
(Sure!) @starfall
The large tabby's optics glinted deeply in the shadows, flickering with malice, and great satisfaction. Her plan, a very prepared plan, was working, and the molly was filled with immense satisfaction, and that made her immensely happy. Shifting on her paws, the tabby ears twitched at the scared tom, chuckling under her breath, the pathetic cat may have been a warrior now, but he was still a little wimp, still. "Who said anything about "Starclan"..." Mossdrop snarled, claws unsheathing, scraping at the earth, digging deep into the dirt, tail lashing, a loud chuckle escaping Moss's mouth. Not a flinch shown on her face when the tom flee from the ground. Ha, pathetic mouse-brain, can't even balance right, that's extremely pathetic indeed... She thought, tail flicking softly, eyes glowing deeply in the shadows, narrowed like slits. A deal? Ratnight made a deal with this pathetic ball of fur? Interesting.... The brown tabby she cat thought, ears twitching, a thoughtful expression on her muzzle.

"Who said the deal with over...?"

The large tabby tilted her head, a terrifying grin on the molly's face, it was such a...revolting, and very wicked smile. She chuckled darkly, going forward a step, tail twitching, not a sound coming from the bushes, nothing, absolutely nothing. Mossdrop chuckled again, a wicked smile still plastered on her face. "Isn't it obvious..? Revenge of course..." She growled, tail whipping the ferns, and grass around her, making them rattle, but not so loud as for the tom to hear her, walking slowly forward, but not so much as to being out of the shadows, it was a careful process. What a pathetic piece of fur... She thought, annoyance flashing through her mind, but she plainly ignored it, eyes glowing with malice once again. Such a touchy subject..

Last edited by seasalt; April 8th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old April 7th, 2017, 07:27 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

@#1Warrior

As soon as Thornstep padd d out into the territory, he inhaled the cool, crisp air. The sun warmed his pelt instantly, but he didn't mind it. In fact, it felt wonderful to him. He just wanted to find a nic spot and lay down, but he promised to hunt and so that's what he was going to do. "Where do you want to go and hunt first?" The brown and white tabby asked Morningwing, sniffing around for any sign of prey. Instantly he caught e smell of a few mice and some squirrels. "Seems like anywhere would be a good spot, just to let you know." Thornstep was sure that Morningwing knew, but he just wanted to point it out and be helpful.
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:

Blackcrystal sits up, getting to her paws to sit next to Orangetail, and for a second she just stares at him, tilting her head, and just staring at him. She hopped to her paws, pinned them to his chest fur. She knew he was bigger than her, and she couldn't pin him down with just her strength alone, so she only just kept her paws on his chest, and nuzzled him. ''You didn't joke too hard.'' She tells him, softly until the two of them saw lightening across the sky. Blackcrystal hopped off the tom, her ears flicked. She looked towards at Orangetail, noticing his bristling fur. ''It's okay, Orangetail.'' She tried to rub against him, hoping that he would be alright, and comforted. ''Everything's going to be okay. I'm right here.'' She gently sets her paw on top of his, hoping to soothe him. She wondered what made him agitated suddenly.

''A walk sounds nice.'' Fairypaw mewed as they continued to walk. One thing she did love doing was exploring. She loved to learn, especially when she was with her mentor, Fennelnose. Fairypaw giggled at his next comment. ''Yeah, Tigerpaw isn't really a good climber. He likes to run alot!'' She says, before she nodded her head at his next words. She was glad that they was almost there. She wanted to lay down and curl up. Maybe sleep, and hopefully Tigerpaw would be in there too.

Orangetail soon began to calm down as he felt Blackcrystals touch. He let out a light purr, "Thanks. We should really get back to camp." He grumbled. He was completely embarrassed by the way he acted and just wanted to get to the den and sleep.

{I'll mention you once Kestrelpaw gets into the clearing. I'll move orange and black to the clearing after you respond.}

Old April 7th, 2017, 09:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Orangetail soon began to calm down as he felt Blackcrystals touch. He let out a light purr, "Thanks. We should really get back to camp." He grumbled. He was completely embarrassed by the way he acted and just wanted to get to the den and sleep.

{I'll mention you once Kestrelpaw gets into the clearing. I'll move orange and black to the clearing after you respond.}

{Okay!!!!}

Blackcrystal stared at the screaming skies before she turned back to the tom in front of her. She gave him a small smile, before she got up. ''I guess here we go through this rain again.'' As long as they got somewhere where it would be dry, she would be fine. Wherever they would settle, she would have to clean her pelt, groom herself. ''Let's go.'' She told him, and got ready to face the water.
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:33 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:

Featherspeckle provided a warm smile to her apprentice before she turned her head to look at the damp air. ‘’You don’t have to worry about that. Everything is one paw step at a time, and you will get to the goal you are trying to reach.’’ The multi-colored she-cat says, and hops over a log. She wasn’t a professional fighter, but she held skill. She knew much about defensive and sneak attacks. Those were as easy as catching a trout in water. She knew a lot of things that she needed to pass onto her apprentice, Kiwipaw. Hoping that Kiwipaw would use it in the future for later use.

As she is learning physically, Featherspeckle hope to apply mental messages for her. Something that will help her think about the decisions she’s willing to take in life. Every made a bad choice every once and a while, and Featherspeckle was a daily visitor to that. She didn’t want Kiwipaw to make terrible mistakes in her life. The calico she-cat looked like she was ready to take on life.

‘’Well, first thing’s first.’’ Featherspeckle begin, her tone soft and dainty. She hops onto another small log, and looked down at her apprentice. The she-cat wrapped her tail around her paws, settling herself in a comfortable position. ‘’Everyday we train, I want to see one emotion present. Determination. Determination alone will get you through anything. Determination, the sister is integrity, and the brother is grit. Remember that because I will push you--no matter if you get annoyed. I will push you to your hardest.’’ The she-cat states, and nodded to further her promise. Swiftly she jumps off the rock, and put her muzzle in the air. She was wondering what they would practice first. Something easy. Something Kiwipaw would catch on quickly.

Featherspeckle stopped in her tracks for a bit and looked around the area. Something had to be around for them to do. ‘’We’re not going to practice hunting at this exact moment. For now, I would like for you to...run.’’ Featherspeckle says, eyeing a nearby tree. She trots up to it, flicking her tail at her apprentice. ‘’I want you to run around this tree. How fast do you believe you can go?’’ Running around a tree seemed a bit...not what was expected, but Featherspeckle was sure of herself. After all, she wanted Kiwipaw to learn morals of what type of training they do. Featherspeckle wasn’t like the other mentors. She wanted her apprentice to learn through improving herself, through her self-esteem, through her emotions, and to learn a valuable lesson as to why Featherspeckle asked her to do certain things. ‘’I know running is probably not at the top of your list of things to learn, but think of it as testing your endurance. By the way, how is your climbing, sweety?’’
Kiwipaw listened intently, her head tilted towards her mentor a little. She was excited to finally be doing this and be a part of ThunderClan, but she also knew that she had to act calm and listen to what was being said. She nodded, not wanting to speak in case Featherspeckle had more to say, and she didn't want to distract her mentor from anything she might happen to be thinking of saying, as she knew how that felt. So bothersome and annoying, and then there was the covering up the fact that you'd forgotten what you were about to say. Flicking her tail, the red and black patched molly turned her attention back to her mentor as she leaped on to the log and stared down at the marbled calico warrior.

She watched for a moment longer then parted her jaws, breathing in the gentle but cold air. It was fresh and crisp, making her lungs ache mildly, but it reminded her of leaf bare, but far warmer and tamer. Soon it would be full on newleaf, wet and hot, and then Greenleaf, hot and dry. She closed her eyes and could faintly hear the steady cheeping noise of spring peepers, tiny little frogs with noises louder than birdcall. It amazed her that creatures so tiny could be so much louder than anything else, except for perhaps dogs, which had a loud, nasty bark.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she leaped silently and gracefully off of the log, her paws hardly making a noise as she touched the leaf strewn ground. Kiwipaw looked up at her mentor with vibrant green eyes full of interest and expectancy. She settled herself into a comfortable crouch, her paws tucked up under her white chest, eyes focused unwaveringly upon Featherspeckle. As the molly finished speaking, she nodded. “I will do my very best.” she said, dipping her head respectfully. Now, she had a general idea of what to expect, and knew not to be frustrated if she felt too far pushed, and she was grateful for having been told ahead of time. Leaping to her paws, she watched Featherspeckle with interest, wondering what the first task she was to be assigned was going to be, and how much she knew about it, unless of course it was some new information, although she silently vowed that she would do it, no matter what it was.

Kiwipaw stood patiently, intent of listening to Featherspeckle, then she shook her head in shock, wondering if she'd heard her right, but wasn't sure how to ask, so she held her tongue, waiting to see if there was any further instruction to the seemingly simple task. Relieved that there was, she breathed out, realizing that she'd been holding her breath. Okay. Stepping towards the tree, she gave her mentor a curt nod. “Okay, I'll do it. And I dunno, the circle may make me lose some speed 'cause it's like a big bunch of turns.” she said carefully, hoping that she was irly correct, as she had some experience in turning corners, but not great experiences. I did decide to do whatever was requested of me.” She told herself, then lowered her head and got ready to take off, sliding out her claws a bit so that when the time came, she could be careful not to slip on the wet grass. “Not especially, but if it will help me, them I'm all for it.” she chuckled, amused, then took off, the world becoming a bit of a bluff as she raced in a circle, leaning towards hhe tree so that she was moving around it and not past it.