Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 01:01 AM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 12:32 AM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:32 AM

Old October 11th, 2023, 06:33 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Birdpaw

The young molly hurried into the medicine den, her uncle draped over her back. "You're safe now, Uncle Bluefang." She mumbled to him before crouching down and sliding him into the nest, hoping that the other cats followed suit. "Falconfeather? Tansypaw? There were a few foxes out on the territory, and Bluefang is hurt really bad." She hoped that even with their minimal herb knowledge, they could still save her uncle.

[ @Dust @Spooky sleek @pumpkinbubble. @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @els @spookywynds ]
~~Bluefang~~

{ @Dust(Cherryswirl) @spooky sleek.(Sleekfur) @Silk_Cradle_Ruler(Sootpelt + 3 unnamed kits) @els(Falconfeather) @spookywynds(Tansypaw) }

The pain was only what he could feel. Everything was hurting. He could feel it. Part of him wanted to die. Another part said he had to push on. Bluefang felt himself get slid off of someone's back and into what he assumed was a nest. Groaning, he opened one eye, hearing his niece say he was safe now. He was in the med den.
Old October 11th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Saw that Sleek was waiting for Cherry to bring him in! Cherry will come back later for healing so it doesn't get too crowded! ]

Shortly after Birdpaw had entered with the worse for wear Bluefang, Cherrswirl nosed her way into the den - a slight swell of pride rising through pained breathing, as she admired her lovely den building handiwork - carrying a battered and bloodied Sleekfur on her back. Each pawstep was heavy, grunting with effort as she forced herself to remain upright through her own pain and bloody wounds. The warrior must have looked as disheveled and bloody as her companions, though she was somehow still standing - albeit, shaking like a leaf.

"Sleek..Sleekfur too. Same foxes - appeared from nowhere... They took down Bluefang by the time Sleek and I arrived. He took on one, I took the other... He... Uh.. He killed one. Killed the one I was fighting too. I chased the last one off. Lots of.. lots of blood. His? I'unno... Mine? I'll be... I'll be fine." She huffed out of breath, sliding the tom-cat down into the nest next to Bluefang. The immediate relief she felt on her back and shoulders almost made her yowl with joy! Though, she bit it back, instead glancing upwards towards Falcon and Tansy. She was able to take a proper breath before she spoke,

"I'm.. going to go speak with Gingerstar. About this encounter. I'll come back, I promise." There was no way she wouldn't come back to get checked out. She couldn't feel anything immediately wrong, aside from the aching and stinging of bites and deep cuts. To be fair most of the blood on her pelt was dried, but the last thing she wanted was to get infection. Resting her tail gently on Birdpaw's back with a soft reassuring, "Good job you,", and a small press of her nose to Sleekfur's side, Cherryswirl began to limp her way from the den, though not without shooting a dangerously angry and narrowed glare at Sootpelt. Without another word, the warrior disappeared back into camp.

[ @pumpkinbubble. - Bluefang | @spooky sleek. - Sleekfur | @Silk_Cradle_Ruler Sootpelt | @els - Falconfeather | @spookywynds - Tansypaw ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 11th, 2023 at 09:25 PM.
Old October 11th, 2023, 09:36 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Sleekfur was barely aware as he was dropped onto something soft, the impact making him groan subconsciously. He was able to shove apart one eye halfway open, albeit his vision was completely blurred. "Che...rry....make....sure...you...come...back.... and...heal," he whispered, collapsing inwardly from exhaustion, as that effort had wiped all the strength left within him. He said goodbye to the world, maybe for the last time (good lord I hope not), and prayed to Starclan that Cherryswirl would be alright before drifting off to a heavy unconscious sleep.

@Dust @pumpkinbubble. @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @els @spookywynds
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 11th, 2023 at 09:37 PM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 02:29 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Sootpelt had led the three kits to the camp, the trio seemed weak and paranoid about something.
Old October 12th, 2023, 09:23 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Birdpaw

The young molly hurried into the medicine den, her uncle draped over her back. "You're safe now, Uncle Bluefang." She mumbled to him before crouching down and sliding him into the nest, hoping that the other cats followed suit. "Falconfeather? Tansypaw? There were a few foxes out on the territory, and Bluefang is hurt really bad." She hoped that even with their minimal herb knowledge, they could still save her uncle.

[ @Dust @Spooky sleek @pumpkinbubble. @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @els @spookywynds ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

~~Bluefang~~

{ @Dust(Cherryswirl) @spooky sleek.(Sleekfur) @Silk_Cradle_Ruler(Sootpelt + 3 unnamed kits) @els(Falconfeather) @spookywynds(Tansypaw) }

The pain was only what he could feel. Everything was hurting. He could feel it. Part of him wanted to die. Another part said he had to push on. Bluefang felt himself get slid off of someone's back and into what he assumed was a nest. Groaning, he opened one eye, hearing his niece say he was safe now. He was in the med den.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[ Saw that Sleek was waiting for Cherry to bring him in! Cherry will come back later for healing so it doesn't get too crowded! ]

Shortly after Birdpaw had entered with the worse for wear Bluefang, Cherrswirl nosed her way into the den - a slight swell of pride rising through pained breathing, as she admired her lovely den building handiwork - carrying a battered and bloodied Sleekfur on her back. Each pawstep was heavy, grunting with effort as she forced herself to remain upright through her own pain and bloody wounds. The warrior must have looked as disheveled and bloody as her companions, though she was somehow still standing - albeit, shaking like a leaf.

"Sleek..Sleekfur too. Same foxes - appeared from nowhere... They took down Bluefang by the time Sleek and I arrived. He took on one, I took the other... He... Uh.. He killed one. Killed the one I was fighting too. I chased the last one off. Lots of.. lots of blood. His? I'unno... Mine? I'll be... I'll be fine." She huffed out of breath, sliding the tom-cat down into the nest next to Bluefang. The immediate relief she felt on her back and shoulders almost made her yowl with joy! Though, she bit it back, instead glancing upwards towards Falcon and Tansy. She was able to take a proper breath before she spoke,

"I'm.. going to go speak with Gingerstar. About this encounter. I'll come back, I promise." There was no way she wouldn't come back to get checked out. She couldn't feel anything immediately wrong, aside from the aching and stinging of bites and deep cuts. To be fair most of the blood on her pelt was dried, but the last thing she wanted was to get infection. Resting her tail gently on Birdpaw's back with a soft reassuring, "Good job you,", and a small press of her nose to Sleekfur's side, Cherryswirl began to limp her way from the den, though not without shooting a dangerously angry and narrowed glare at Sootpelt. Without another word, the warrior disappeared back into camp.

[ @pumpkinbubble. - Bluefang | @spooky sleek. - Sleekfur | @Silk_Cradle_Ruler Sootpelt | @els - Falconfeather | @spookywynds - Tansypaw ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
Sleekfur was barely aware as he was dropped onto something soft, the impact making him groan subconsciously. He was able to shove apart one eye halfway open, albeit his vision was completely blurred. "Che...rry....make....sure...you...come...back.... and...heal," he whispered, collapsing inwardly from exhaustion, as that effort had wiped all the strength left within him. He said goodbye to the world, maybe for the last time (good lord I hope not), and prayed to Starclan that Cherryswirl would be alright before drifting off to a heavy unconscious sleep.

@Dust @pumpkinbubble. @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @els @spookywynds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
Sootpelt had led the three kits to the camp, the trio seemed weak and paranoid about something.
The smell hit him before he saw it, causing him to inwardly groan. What birdbrain decided to go and cut themselves again? Or did someone reopen a wound and it's bleeding? He had to bite back a loud growl as the medicine cat sat up in his nest, groggily blinking sleep from his eyes. As much as he relished the though of continuing his nap, duties called him once more. His nose twitched at the sharp irony scent of blood, and lots of cats talking. Well stars, who's done hurt themselves now? And why must there be such a racket over something (presumably) small? Falconfeather didn't understand. He pushed himself to his paws and nimbly slipped out oft the little room deeper in the medicine den where his nest and Tansypaw's resided, also waking up Tansypaw in the process with a small shove to the sleeping tortie apprentice, then stepping into the main part of the medicine den. It took a moment before his eyes adjusted to the brighter light, and once they did he had to take a second to breath. "Good heaven and stars above.." What had happened?

He watched as Birdpaw gently slid a overly battered and seeming close-to-death Bluefang off her back into one of the four empty moss nest on the den floor, blood dark and sticky on the warrior's fur as it slowly bubbled out of his wounds. The smell of fox almost overpowered the stench of blood, but Falconfeather's nose was too strong to not detect both smells. Eyes flitled over to where a overexerted Cherryswirl laid Sleekfur, who look about the same as Bluefang, as gently as she could in the nest beside Bluefang. Sleekfur muttered some words to Cherryswirl before he laid his head down again. Bluefang was unconscious, which wasn't a good sign because it could mean he could die from blood loss.

He grimaced as he stepped closer towards Bluefang, looking him over gently. His eyes glanced up to a seemingly worried Birdpaw, he gave the molly a soft smile. "We'll try our best, If you'd like to help, you can start cleaning his bites and the blood around the wounds. I'll grab some cobwebs in a second to help with the bleeding." He then turned to an exhausted Cherryswirl, she was swaying on her feet and concerning creased his brow. "Go talk to him, yes, but come back here as soon as you're done because you're obiviously injured as well, and tell Gingerstar to come in here too if he doesn't already follow you out. I need to talk to him." Green eyes dark with worry as he then turned back towards his patients. "Tansypaw, go grab all the cobwebs we have, we're gonna need a lot. I'll start cleaning these wounds and use this moss that's already here to soak up most of the blood that I can get."

Falconfeather was not ready for this.

@spookywynds - bc tansy is need ueue

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; October 12th, 2023 at 09:40 AM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 09:53 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post

Bluestone perked at the words of tansypaw, yup how dumb of him to keep forgetting when gingerstar told him to get it checked out. The tom sighed"i got caught up in the rebuilding and other things i'm sorry" he said getting tensed, the tom nodded as tansypaw said she was gonna getsomething to wrap his leg

tansypaw // she/her // 10 moons
purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1

---

More cats coming in make her visibly more stressed. Eyes frantic as she gazes at the incoming fox patrol, she stands still and counts the amount of bodies filling the den before she turns back toward the herb storage. Think, Tansypaw, think... What did that kit scream about, again? Burdock soot? An ear twitches as she thinks, scanning over her options... Not much to choose from. Burdock soot? Burdock... Root? Nothing here looked like a root. No harm in trying one of these leaves. Grabbing a wad of cobweb, two different leaves, and some damp moss she trots back over to Bluestone and gets to work.

Gingerly she begins to clean his wound with the moss she had gathered, worried of looming infection to clean it her own tongue. Rat bites weren't something to be messed with. They could be deep and dirty. So moss it was. She wipes at the wound maybe a bit too harshly before setting the piece aside and staring at the leaves. One was spikey, one was not. Ear twitching as she thinks, she leans down to sniff at them both to try and garner which one she should use. The not spikey one was bigger... If she just used that instead of both they'd be able to save some resources. So she reaches forward with a paw to pull the dock leaf closer to herself, claws extending to ever so carefully tear it into two pieces.

The smaller piece finds it's way into her mouth to be chewed into a pulp, busy paws unraveling the cobweb best she can as she does so. The taste is definitely bitter enough to be some kind of medicine. Perhaps that meant she made the right choice? Spitting the slurry onto a paw, she slathers it onto Bluestone's bites-- again, not too carefully-- and finishes up with the other half of the leaf. It's wrapped around his leg and secured with the cobweb, her work followed by a sigh of relief.

"There you go... I don't really... Know what I'm doing yet so if there's any changes come back. Keep off of it best you can."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 12th, 2023, 10:15 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by els View Post

The smell hit him before he saw it, causing him to inwardly groan. What birdbrain decided to go and cut themselves again? Or did someone reopen a wound and it's bleeding? He had to bite back a loud growl as the medicine cat sat up in his nest, groggily blinking sleep from his eyes. As much as he relished the though of continuing his nap, duties called him once more. His nose twitched at the sharp irony scent of blood, and lots of cats talking. Well stars, who's done hurt themselves now? And why must there be such a racket over something (presumably) small? Falconfeather didn't understand. He pushed himself to his paws and nimbly slipped out oft the little room deeper in the medicine den where his nest and Tansypaw's resided, also waking up Tansypaw in the process with a small shove to the sleeping tortie apprentice, then stepping into the main part of the medicine den. It took a moment before his eyes adjusted to the brighter light, and once they did he had to take a second to breath. "Good heaven and stars above.." What had happened?

He watched as Birdpaw gently slid a overly battered and seeming close-to-death Bluefang off her back into one of the four empty moss nest on the den floor, blood dark and sticky on the warrior's fur as it slowly bubbled out of his wounds. The smell of fox almost overpowered the stench of blood, but Falconfeather's nose was too strong to not detect both smells. Eyes flitled over to where a overexerted Cherryswirl laid Sleekfur, who look about the same as Bluefang, as gently as she could in the nest beside Bluefang. Sleekfur muttered some words to Cherryswirl before he laid his head down again. Bluefang was unconscious, which wasn't a good sign because it could mean he could die from blood loss.

He grimaced as he stepped closer towards Bluefang, looking him over gently. His eyes glanced up to a seemingly worried Birdpaw, he gave the molly a soft smile. "We'll try our best, If you'd like to help, you can start cleaning his bites and the blood around the wounds. I'll grab some cobwebs in a second to help with the bleeding." He then turned to an exhausted Cherryswirl, she was swaying on her feet and concerning creased his brow. "Go talk to him, yes, but come back here as soon as you're done because you're obiviously injured as well, and tell Gingerstar to come in here too if he doesn't already follow you out. I need to talk to him." Green eyes dark with worry as he then turned back towards his patients. "Tansypaw, go grab all the cobwebs we have, we're gonna need a lot. I'll start cleaning these wounds and use this moss that's already here to soak up most of the blood that I can get."

Falconfeather was not ready for this.

@spookywynds - bc tansy is need ueue

---

Stars, why did everyone pick today to get bitten up? Having just finished with Bluestone, the apprentice listens closely to what her mentor shouts from across the den, eyes staring at nothing in particular as she processes. With nothing more than a nod, she makes her way toward where their cobweb is kept and bundles it up so it's easier to carry, gaze sweeping over their meager supplies to try and garner if they needed anything else. As a preventative measure she sets the cobweb down and chews off a piece of thyme. The herb didn't have too terrible of a flavor, thankfully. It was something he mother offered her often when she was younger so she quite liked it. Bundling the remainder of the piece with the wad of cobweb, she quickly makes her way back over to Falconfeather and his newest problems.

She sets down the cobwebs and the small stalk of thyme, glancing to him to take in his mental state. He was worried too. Nervous. She could see it in his eyes-- they were both beginning to lose whatever semblance of cool they had. Steeling her gaze, comforted by the taste of thyme, she pushes the piece toward him.

"Try this. Momma used to have me eat some whenever I got too worked up-- I think it'll help us both right now. We're gonna get through this as best we can. Just tell me what I have to do."

Turning to the worse of the two-- the one with the super roughed up paw. Staring in horror at the state of Sleekfur, she sucks in a deep breath and lets it out before approaching him and beginning to assess the damage. That fox did a number on this guy. She didn't blame him for passing out. But passing out wasn't going to help much of anything. Time to get to work. She had to prove herself useful on her first day, especially if Gingerstar was going to be coming! Hunkering down, she begins to lick at Sleekfur's right paw in attempt to begin clearing the drying blood from the surrounding fur. Ah, geez, this guy was in such rough shape... The more blood she clears away the worse she realizes it is.

Fur and skin torn away from the now useless limb, she has to stop her cleaning to stare down at it, brows furrowed. What now? Surely with how it looked there was no way he was gonna be able to use it again, right? The thing was barely hanging on. Definitely one of the worst wounds she's ever had the displeasure of looking at in her short life span.

"F-Falconfeather... You should come look at this..."

sleekfur | @spooky sleek.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 12th, 2023, 10:48 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Sootpelt gently nudged the kits forward. The first one- a grey tabby with green eyes and a huge cut on his tail- seemed curious. The second- pure white with sparkly blue eyes and a gash across her forehead- seemed timid. The third kit- a pure black kit with amber eyes along with the cut paw it was limping on- more than anything seemed excited. Sootpelt sighed softly before stepping forward. She didn't care about her eye right now, she just wanted to help these kits. "A loner got too far in the territory and chased these three to where some foxes were. I fought the loner and scared him off before he could truly harm them, but I think the three may need some help since they got chased this far in. The injuries look pretty bad. and no, I don't care about my eye. Theres no way I'll let a stupid eye injury get in my way of helping these three."
Old October 12th, 2023, 11:18 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookywynds View Post

---

More cats coming in make her visibly more stressed. Eyes frantic as she gazes at the incoming fox patrol, she stands still and counts the amount of bodies filling the den before she turns back toward the herb storage. Think, Tansypaw, think... What did that kit scream about, again? Burdock soot? An ear twitches as she thinks, scanning over her options... Not much to choose from. Burdock soot? Burdock... Root? Nothing here looked like a root. No harm in trying one of these leaves. Grabbing a wad of cobweb, two different leaves, and some damp moss she trots back over to Bluestone and gets to work.

Gingerly she begins to clean his wound with the moss she had gathered, worried of looming infection to clean it her own tongue. Rat bites weren't something to be messed with. They could be deep and dirty. So moss it was. She wipes at the wound maybe a bit too harshly before setting the piece aside and staring at the leaves. One was spikey, one was not. Ear twitching as she thinks, she leans down to sniff at them both to try and garner which one she should use. The not spikey one was bigger... If she just used that instead of both they'd be able to save some resources. So she reaches forward with a paw to pull the dock leaf closer to herself, claws extending to ever so carefully tear it into two pieces.

The smaller piece finds it's way into her mouth to be chewed into a pulp, busy paws unraveling the cobweb best she can as she does so. The taste is definitely bitter enough to be some kind of medicine. Perhaps that meant she made the right choice? Spitting the slurry onto a paw, she slathers it onto Bluestone's bites-- again, not too carefully-- and finishes up with the other half of the leaf. It's wrapped around his leg and secured with the cobweb, her work followed by a sigh of relief.

"There you go... I don't really... Know what I'm doing yet so if there's any changes come back. Keep off of it best you can."

A stone of blue is as pure as a clear water

---------------------------------------

Bluestone twitched his ear as he turned his head to see the fox patrol enter the den, the tom frowned as their injuries looked bad compare to his, he turned his head again to see tansypaw come towards him. The tom flattened his ears a tansypaw swiped as his rat bites a little harshly, his sigh escaped him as he put up with it knowing that tansypaw is new to this. His head raised higher as he just stood their letting the apprentice do what she can, he closed his eyes for a moment before opening it to see The apprentice who had a difficult time with the herbs, put the right herbs onto his leg, it was all wrapped up in no time. He perked as the molly started speaking to him, a smile appeared as he nodded"thank you tansypaw i will make sure to it easy with my leg and i will make sure to come to you if something changes, thank you" he replied dipping his head before gently walking out of the den.
Old October 12th, 2023, 03:53 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

@spookywynds; @spooky sleek.; @Pumpkinbubble

The scent thyme hit his nose as he looked down to see it being pushed his way. He looked up to see Tansypaw saying something about her mother giving to her to relieve stress or calm you down. A soft smile spread across his lips as the healer nodded and took chewed on a small piece of the stalk. Turning back to what his was doing to being with, he instantly seemed slightly calmer, his cool coming back, but it would not last for long. Falconfeather's brow furrowed at the shaky concern in Tansypaw's voice, his head lifting up in mid-lick as he was cleaning Bluefang's wounds. Good stars above please don't let this be bad. He groaned slightly before getting to his paws and padded over to inspect what his apprentice had been so keen about. "That's not good," It wasn't.

Fur and skin torn away from the now useless limb, and he just had stare down at it. It was barely hanging on by what looked like a single tendon. A grimace formed on his face, looking hard down at the mangled limb.

"Honestly, I don't have a clue on how to do this. Maybe we just cut it off all they way?" Stars what was he supposed to do now? His mind buzzed for a solution. He had never seen anything like this before, and since he was previously a warrior, he'd hadn't a clue about anything of the sort. His brow furrowed even deeper. What could he do? "We just need to pack it, I think? Then cut the leg the rest of the way off. There's no way it's gonna help back together, he'll just live without a leg." If he was braining correct, that is.

There's no way Sleekfur would have full use of his leg again. But he would live to see another day, hopefully

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; October 13th, 2023 at 04:59 AM.