Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:45 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2017, 12:15 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@Liquoris
Ebonyflicker lashed his tail at his miss, a small bird. He sunk his claws into the ground, giving a snarl of frustration, "I'm probably the worst hunter I've ever met." Rolling his eyes he spun around, his mouth open slightly and skin prickling as he tried to pick up prey scent. Warm rabbit scent flooded his senses and he grinned, stalking forward. Springing forward he chased after the rabbit, throwing up earth and snow behind him. Suddenly the rabbit turned swiftly and he yowled in shock, his feet sliding out from under him as he tumbled to the ground. The warrior huffed and stood up, shaking his pelt and glancing around.
Shorttail priced her ears at the yowl nearby, and hissed as the rabbit continued on to slam right into her side. She managed to scratch it in her confusion, but otherwise it got away. When she got up, she ran toward the yowl to find Ebonyflicker. "You okay?" She asked, trying not to laugh. She padded up to him, flicking her namesake in slight annoyance at herself. She had no room to talk, the rabbit got her too. Or at least she hoped that was the same creature that had gotten Ebonyflicker on the ground. Her green eyes glanced across the tom, making sure he wasn't injured physically. "You know its not that hard to hunt, right?" She asked. She laughed at the irony of the situation; that an ex-kittypet seemed to be better at hunting wild prey than a wild born cat. Thankfully her laughter stayed in her head, otherwise she might have hurt her friend's feelings.
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:34 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Shorttail priced her ears at the yowl nearby, and hissed as the rabbit continued on to slam right into her side. She managed to scratch it in her confusion, but otherwise it got away. When she got up, she ran toward the yowl to find Ebonyflicker. "You okay?" She asked, trying not to laugh. She padded up to him, flicking her namesake in slight annoyance at herself. She had no room to talk, the rabbit got her too. Or at least she hoped that was the same creature that had gotten Ebonyflicker on the ground. Her green eyes glanced across the tom, making sure he wasn't injured physically. "You know its not that hard to hunt, right?" She asked. She laughed at the irony of the situation; that an ex-kittypet seemed to be better at hunting wild prey than a wild born cat. Thankfully her laughter stayed in her head, otherwise she might have hurt her friend's feelings.
An obvious blush covered Ebonyflicker's face, "I-uh.. I'm fine." Shaking his pelt he snorted softly, "It shouldn't be, but Singenight and I never practiced hunting so I'm not the best." The tom sighed, the blush slowly beginning to fade from his face. "I missed a bird earlier too." Flicking his tail tip he asked, "So how have you been?" After a short pause he gained an embarrassed look, "You won't tell any cat about that right?"
{Sorry, short}
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:51 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
An obvious blush covered Ebonyflicker's face, "I-uh.. I'm finforward and wing his pelt he snorted softly, "It shouldn't be, but Singenight and I never practiced hunting so I'm not the best." The tom sighed, the blush slowly beginning to fade from his face. "I missed a bird earlier too." Flicking his tail tip he asked, "So how have you been?" After a short pause he gained an embarrassed look, "You won't tell any cat about that right?"
{Sorry, short}
(Is fine)

Shorttail giggled then nodded to the flushed tom. "I won't tell," she said. She took a step foreward and winced, favoring her right foreleg instantly. "Well then, I guess that rabbit you scared was really terrified," she mewed. "I've been better, I must say," she laughed. She didn't want him to worry, her shoulder was just sore, that's all. "You want me to help you learn to hunt better?" She asked, trying to completely ignore the pain in her shoulder. Maybe if she stood still or sat down it would go away. She sat down, taking her weight off of her sore leg, and purred. It seemed to be working well enough.
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:25 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

The pale calico nodded, then stiffened, her fur bristling and lips pulled back. She began to pace back and forth in frustration just inside the entrance to the nursery. She so wanted to make a run for it and head straight out of camp, but she also didn't want to face Dovecloud afterwards, and she knew that she would be caught and severely scolded. It wasnt worth it, at least, not yet. Once she was an apprentice, then she would be okay, as once she was allowed out of camp, then she could slip awake whenever she liked. But somehow, it seemed a bit less appealing once she was actually allowed to be doing it. She paused from her pacing, hoping that nobody else had noticed, then shook her head, ruffling her pelt and resuming. She didn't really care at the moment, and honestly wasn't going to care. She heard Shinekit's voice and stopped, turning her head to face the silver molly. “Yeah. I so want to slip out of camp right now!” she breathed, her voice having dropped to a whisper so that only Shinekit could hear her as she said those words that would earn most kits a good scolding and a cuff over the ears.
"Well now we're friends, I'm going to do what friends do. I'll cover for you. StormTail says I can't go out of camp onto the territory but I can at least get you into the clearing. If any cat asks, we're going to the prey pile..." ShineKit wasn't sure if it was the brightest plan, seeing as it could get both the silver Mollys in trouble with their mothers. But it was worth a try...
Old January 21st, 2017, 10:52 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Just like nearly every cat in Windclan, Rookpatch had been busy too and that was both a good thing and a bad thing for him, it meant that he didn't have as much time to focus on his terrible thoughts and paranoia, but again, it left him with less time to spend with his mate, something he wanted to be able to do all of the time. But all of this work.. It had tired him out and he found himself sleeping more and more and when he wasn't sleeping, he still felt incredibly tired. But he was going to make it, after things settled back normally the work would settle down too and he could finally recover.
For once though, he did have some free time now and was cleaning himself as I've previously stated, though there was a look of clear exhaustion on him and he was fighting terribly hard to remain awake so he could at least finish grooming himself before drifting off asleep. Though he did hear a cat approaching, his ears perking up and his eyes blinking a bit before nervously glancing up, scared that he'd see a stranger there wanting to attempt a conversation with him, but before his eyes met with the cat approaching, he heard his name called and immediately, he knew who was padding towards him.
Like the bursting of a dam, happiness welled through the tom and immediately he sat upright with bright eyes and a delighted, innocent look of pure joy warmed up his face as he looked at his approaching mate. "Muh-Marigoldrise!" He had gotten so good at saying her name now he could nearly say it without any stutter at all, and as he heard himself stutter only once, it made him even more delighted, any fearful thoughts from before vanished instantly as the golden she-cat approached. As she settled down beside him, he settled back down and gently nuzzled at her cheek a bit, a thick, shaky purr rumbling in that brittle bird chest of his.
"E-Eh-Eh-Exhausting.. Buh-But-But t-t-tuh-ten times buh-beh-better nuh-how-now with you huh-huh-here." Mewed the tom carefully with a smile.
"What.. Wuh-What ab-ab-about yuh-who-you?"
Rookpatch's eyes were focused solely on her and they wouldn't be leaving her for a single second, scared that he'd miss something or that she'd somehow be gone if he so much as looked away. She was practically the only cat he could.. Actually look at fully without glancing away every few seconds.
The excitement her mate carried when she approached increased her mood by thousands, and she rushed closer to the tom to greet him, purring softly. As he spoke, she thought of how much she had grown to love him and how amazing of a cat he truly was. She grew a bit flustered as he stated his day was better with her around, and looked at him with a bright gaze as he asked of her day. "It was painfully slow. We had a hunting party and found nothing, then Driftstream asked me to go patrolling with her, she had to tell me something. That's where I came from now." Marigoldrise's thoughts went to her friend, who was definitely more secretive than anyone would suspect. The daughter of the late leader was pregnant, and the father was of a different clan, and he passed on, too. It broke the ginger cat's heart, and she wanted to comfort her friend, but the black and white she-cat wanted to be alone at the border.
Marigoldrise settled beside her mate and leaned into him, "I'm so grateful to have you," she murmured, thinking of how Driftstream lost the tom she loved. The she-cat didn't know how she would manage without Rookpatch. While she was the tom's own rock, he had grown to be hers as well. It was her desire to keep him safe and calm that kept her steady and stable. Casting her green eyes to the scrawny tom, they sparked with the love she felt for him and she leaned forward to put her nose to his cheek, purring softly. This moment was one she was craving the entire day, and after discovering it wasn't that hard to lose a mate, she wanted to be with him even more.
Old January 21st, 2017, 11:48 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Flamestorm waited for any cat that was not busy or talking to go on a patrol with.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:40 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
Featherpaw laughed a bit at that. "True, very true." She meowed. "I do love a good hare." She said with a smile as she dug around in the snow, also finding nothing but dying grass. Featherpaw's ears perked up in excitement. "Of course! I love adventures!" She exclaimed happily. "I've never been out of the territory," she meowed as she looked up at him, beaming. Featherpaw wasn't in the best shape, herself. Not being the most athletic, she was rather thin beneath the fluff of her snowy white pelt.
(I'mma just rp it here in the territory because I don't want to make a one time topic for it.)
Surgestorm brightened and he smiled at the apprentice. "Good! Let's head out then!" The tom turned and headed toward the twolegplace, keen on checking their gardens they usually had besides their huge dens. He kept a steady pace on their way, and when they reached the first fence, he gracefully sprung up onto the smooth wood. "Hm, let's see..." Surge looked around, checking the surroundings from his high up perch. "Oooo, what's that?" He wondered, ears perking. The medicine cat could see the brightness of green plants through one of the twoleg's weird clear holes in their nests.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old January 21st, 2017, 01:00 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
(Is fine)

Shorttail giggled then nodded to the flushed tom. "I won't tell," she said. She took a step foreward and winced, favoring her right foreleg instantly. "Well then, I guess that rabbit you scared was really terrified," she mewed. "I've been better, I must say," she laughed. She didn't want him to worry, her shoulder was just sore, that's all. "You want me to help you learn to hunt better?" She asked, trying to completely ignore the pain in her shoulder. Maybe if she stood still or sat down it would go away. She sat down, taking her weight off of her sore leg, and purred. It seemed to be working well enough.
"Thanks." His gaze suddenly flashed with fear as she winced and stuttered out, "Sorry about that.." The tom rose his head at her question and swiftly nodded, "Please, I could use help with hunting." Ebonyflicker said, his mew edged with a slight purr. Flicking an ear he sat down, wrapping his tail tightly around his paws, "How are we going to go about this?"
Old January 21st, 2017, 01:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstorm nodded a little towards Galespring, tearing his gaze from Winterwisp and letting it rest on the small kit that followed them. "So what's your name little one?" he asked calmly again, his gaze warming back up to how it normally was. Not a lot of cats knew it, but he had a temper despite how carefree and happy he appeared to be. No matter how much he tried to control, sometimes he explodes, but he was currently glad he had calmed himself down. His golden hues looked up and met Galespring's now. He had asked his question the moment before Ferretkit responded to her. Wondering what she'd say to the kit. He would let their conversation continue for a moment, not wanting to intrude on one of Galespring's advice. Sure, he could've said something, but he had to give others the chance to cheer each other up too. It's really what made up the clan, a strong bond between them all.
[Sorry, super short x.x I didn't know what to say XD]
@Spirit @fenic!

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 21st, 2017, 01:49 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(I'mma just rp it here in the territory because I don't want to make a one time topic for it.)
Surgestorm brightened and he smiled at the apprentice. "Good! Let's head out then!" The tom turned and headed toward the twolegplace, keen on checking their gardens they usually had besides their huge dens. He kept a steady pace on their way, and when they reached the first fence, he gracefully sprung up onto the smooth wood. "Hm, let's see..." Surge looked around, checking the surroundings from his high up perch. "Oooo, what's that?" He wondered, ears perking. The medicine cat could see the brightness of green plants through one of the twoleg's weird clear holes in their nests.
Featherpaw grinned back and followed quickly behind. She's never been to the twoleg place and was keen on exploring it. Pictures flooded through her brain as she pondered what it could possibly look like. As Surgestorm jumped onto what looked like a wall of wood, she watched in awe, before crouching back on her hind legs, and spring upward. She just barely made it, scrabbling with her hind paws to her upright onto the wooden posts. Featherpaw smiled in triumph when she made it to the top, then looked around from their current perch, spying what looked like a clear box, containing many green and living plants. Her eyes brightened at that, looking over at Surgestorm, seeing that he'd spotted it as well. "Whoa, what is that?" Featherpaw mumbled in awe, her clear blue gaze bright and wide.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Closed Thread