by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:41 AM

Old February 6th, 2021, 08:15 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

-- @ghostwriter @spade --

Okay. If the deputy didn't know it, then it was perfectly right that they didn't know it either. There were chances, assumptions but no clear answers and it wasn't something Eelpaw felt particularly comfortable with nor around. It was unnerving. It didn't feel... right. It didn't feel like it was something that was a good thing that Shadowclan was failing to mark their border. Because wasn't it something they ALWAYS did and made a point of it? From what they knew of Shadowclan, the clan liked to make a point.

It seemed Kestreldumbbutt decided to pin in too with their opinion but despite it, Eelpaw felt more like similar to the deputy. No way were they going to disagree with the deputy's opinion over a sour warrior's. And it wasn't like there was anything to prove Kestrelwing's point. "But what if its not us? thats to be worried about? Dawnstar seemed quite fine with having her warriors killed on our borders right?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old February 7th, 2021, 10:03 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky scowled at Finchwhisker,” I haven’t crossed your stinky border. But you, you killed an innocent queen walking along the border! Don’t worry, I have no intentions of killing you, I just fully intend for you to be exiled for murdering an innocent queen. You shouldn’t get be able to get away with this. Just because your the deputy!” he spat angrily.
Finchwhisker raised an eyebrow at the comment, a smug smirk forming on his face. How peculiar this cat was. “Now you’re going and putting words in my mouth. I haven’t once accused you of crossing the border. You, on the other paw,” he paused thoughtfully, quickly trying to come up with a degrading remark. “I cannot comprehend how even a complete dumbass would have the idiocy to simply go up and start accusing me of murder. Where’s your proof, hm?”

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; February 7th, 2021 at 10:03 PM.
Old February 8th, 2021, 11:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post

Finchwhisker raised an eyebrow at the comment, a smug smirk forming on his face. How peculiar this cat was. “Now you’re going and putting words in my mouth. I haven’t once accused you of crossing the border. You, on the other paw,” he paused thoughtfully, quickly trying to come up with a degrading remark. “I cannot comprehend how even a complete dumbass would have the idiocy to simply go up and start accusing me of murder. Where’s your proof, hm?”
Blizzardsky knew he was hoping he didn’t have proof but he did,” I’ve got all the proof I need. The other queen who was with her says it was a Shadowclan tom with dark brown fur and scars. That’s you murderer. You’re the Shadowclanner who killed my mother for walking along the border.” he meowed not caring at the insults

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 9th, 2021, 10:02 AM
particles of stars

"Are we almost there?" the former kittypet meowed softly. Panda was getting worried that they would never make it.

[ @Kai @wnder]
Old February 9th, 2021, 10:54 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Icepaw nodded,he lashed his curly tail and looked at Panda. It had been a long trip including the time it took for him to heal up and be able to walk. Are you ever going to miss your twolegs Panda? Icepaw smelled that they crossed the boarder a tail length back. Panda be careful,we crossed the boarder to Riverclan
@wnder & @Panda1440

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old February 10th, 2021, 03:16 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Prompt: With the rotting body of the fox from the previous patrol a bunch of carrion eaters have descended to consume it. A murder of crows and scuttling beetles occupy the area creating a racket. What will you do with them?

It was obvious something was going on at the border when the group approached, Adderfangs ears going flat as the noise only increased as the distance closed. Stars she'd moved the last group right along after the attack and due to her worries over how long they were taking and now she was regretting it. The warrior should've shoved the fox over the border or buried it (even if it was an animal) but it wasnt like he could change that decision now.

"Right I cannot hear myself over this so on your own wisdom and whoever I deem has the smartest solution will be patrol lead. I'd generally like to tell you of the area more first but its too loud so all Ill say is its a marsh so be careful for the deep mud and water areas and dont fall in or I will be very mad as I fish you out."

Adderfang remained close as she moved aside for the apprentices to work though, just to be safe.

Darkpaw @S t a r , Pumpkinpaw @Willowfern , Frogpaw @feather lily , Larkpaw @Phoenix Fall , Buzzardpaw @elysian Stempaw @Zesty Mango Snakepaw @Kipo Oak
Old February 10th, 2021, 09:09 AM

My Mood: Bored

frogpaw listened and the crouched down hoping he could catch a crow. he leaped scaring some off he landed on one and killed it. he didnt know what to do with beetles though, he hoped he just scared them

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old February 10th, 2021, 04:51 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw was a bit surprised. He didn't think he'd said his answer out loud, but he must've, since Adderfang heard him and replied with a better explanation of Buckstar. Probably useful information to have, so he listened. He couldn't say he was impressed, though. Imagine having a easily forgiving leader like that. He also listened to the history of the Clan and the other high ranking cats in the Clan. Then he followed the molly to the next location.

That was a lot of crows, and they were making quite the racket. He kind of wanted to be patrol leader, but not so much he'd go out of his way to get there. So, even though it probably wasn't smart at all, Larkpaw took off towards the birds, careful to watch for deep mud and water. He hadn't heard much of Adderfang's small speech, but he did hear the important parts. He yowled as he neared the birds, annoyed with all their noise.
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old February 11th, 2021, 09:21 PM

My Mood: Bored

Ashfur lead the patrol down to the border see or sent anything he asked his group as he looked around then marked the border
@Rani @JaCk

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old February 11th, 2021, 09:51 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Ashfur lead the patrol down to the border see or sent anything he asked his group as he looked around then marked the border
@Rani @JaCk
Shrikepaw slunk around rapidly, darting from shadowed area to shadowed area as he sniffed around not coming up with any interesting scents as he finally broke from cover to mark the border a few times. Well nothing interesting except.... What was that scent trail? Shrikepaw was an older apprentice and even with that not inexperienced due to his dark forrest training and habit of sneaking out so when he encountered something even he didnt know by now he was understandably cautious. "Ashfur? Theres a really strange scent trail over here and I dont know what it is. Its smells kinda tangy like blood but.... not like blood."

(Its a metal thing hes smelling and doesnt recognise)