Last post by gs29513
Today 07:30 PM

Old January 1st, 2023, 10:07 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Larkpaw

Larkpaw couldn't help the satisfied smile that spread over her face, tipping the corner of her mouth upward. Well, at least now that was over with. And Dawnstar had undeniably taken it better than expected. Amber hues remained solely focused on the colossal leader for a few moments, until Lark reasoned that she could leave. There was no more reason to linger, after all. All her questions had been answered, her curiosities sated. “Thank you, I will do that.” Dipping her head with respect towards the she-cat sitting in the darkened den, the grey damsel turned around and stepped out into the sunlight. Now to seek out Shadowfur, her next objective brought to light.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old January 3rd, 2023, 07:45 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

FROSTSCREECH

Stars,why was he so nervous,Its not like his sister was going to be possibly exiled or killed for killing a Clanmates. But Heatherrain and Ebonysky had made a stupid choice,They both were in trouble. If only he could set things straight to get his sister out of this. Entering the dark den he spotted the large maincoon. The bengal dipped his head in respect to her before opening his maw.

"I've had this talk with Cougarivy as well,I found it that you may want this information as well. Heatherrain was also involved in the death of Smallleap,So was Ebonysky though. They both added to the death of Smallleap,Ebonysky told this herself. Heatherrain didn't have the guts to finish the job...so Ebonysky did it for her. " The tomcat stopped and took a deep breath. "BUT! Heatherrain has a another role in this whole thing,my sister refused to explain what Heatherrain was even doing out there. I wanted to know more,But all I got was anger from my little sister. Dawnstar,I would like to request to talk to Heatherrain. With your permission,of course. I just want to know what she did to Ebonysky,My sister was not a cold blooded murderer before this." He stood strong on his defence of Ebonysky.

But even he knew she was already in too deep. The bengal refuse to wait for the Leaders response before he spoke again. "Ebonysky told me Heatherrain was,And I quote "I don’t know why I did it… and I don’t know why HeatherRain couldn’t finish her off… but if I’m too guess, HeatherRain has just a bit of sanity left and used it to keep her friend alive" Which makes zero sense whatsoever,who is this friend? Ebonysky once again refused to tell,So im now also left clueless." He cleared his throat,Sitting down in the den,his tail wrapping around his paws. His tone wasn't angry,it wasn't anything.

@Undertaker

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old January 7th, 2023, 10:02 AM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Branchfire
He/him

The brown tricolored tom padded up to the den entrance, scuffing the ground a bit to make his presence known. Over the past day or two, he had thought about teaching. Kits, to be specific. Sure, he could always request to mentor an apprentice, but kits always seemed a bit more... Eager, and the little bundles of joy only spent their free time bounding around the camp and getting under paws. He inhaled, then exhaled. "Dawnstar?" he said softly.

[ @Undertaker ]

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~

Last edited by Faith.; January 8th, 2023 at 10:26 AM.
Old January 10th, 2023, 08:06 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa View Post
FROSTSCREECH

Stars,why was he so nervous,Its not like his sister was going to be possibly exiled or killed for killing a Clanmates. But Heatherrain and Ebonysky had made a stupid choice,They both were in trouble. If only he could set things straight to get his sister out of this. Entering the dark den he spotted the large maincoon. The bengal dipped his head in respect to her before opening his maw.

"I've had this talk with Cougarivy as well,I found it that you may want this information as well. Heatherrain was also involved in the death of Smallleap,So was Ebonysky though. They both added to the death of Smallleap,Ebonysky told this herself. Heatherrain didn't have the guts to finish the job...so Ebonysky did it for her. " The tomcat stopped and took a deep breath. "BUT! Heatherrain has a another role in this whole thing,my sister refused to explain what Heatherrain was even doing out there. I wanted to know more,But all I got was anger from my little sister. Dawnstar,I would like to request to talk to Heatherrain. With your permission,of course. I just want to know what she did to Ebonysky,My sister was not a cold blooded murderer before this." He stood strong on his defence of Ebonysky.

But even he knew she was already in too deep. The bengal refuse to wait for the Leaders response before he spoke again. "Ebonysky told me Heatherrain was,And I quote "I don’t know why I did it… and I don’t know why HeatherRain couldn’t finish her off… but if I’m too guess, HeatherRain has just a bit of sanity left and used it to keep her friend alive" Which makes zero sense whatsoever,who is this friend? Ebonysky once again refused to tell,So im now also left clueless." He cleared his throat,Sitting down in the den,his tail wrapping around his paws. His tone wasn't angry,it wasn't anything.

@Undertaker

Amber orbs were glued to the cat that entered her den wordless, the she-cat stared at him silently claws already unsheathed as she noticed he seemed to be attempting to be more respectful this time around. This meant that either he did something wrong or someone he knew did something wrong, Dawnstar rarely put Frostscreech and respectful in the same sentence.

As Courarivy's name was brought up, Dawnstar's attention was piqued. When she heard Heatherrain, the leader's claws fully unsheathed themselves, digging into the sandy earth beneath her. She listened to half of what Frostscreech was telling her, she might have been a little annoyed that he choose to report to Courgarivy before his leader, but then Dawnstar recalled that she had put the Enforcers in charge of figuring out this murder mystery so her anger as unjustified this time.

"Once you turn your claw and fangs on a clanmate without my order, I don't care why you did it, and I certainly don't care how sane you are, you become a threat in my eyes and unfortunately all threats need to be neutralized." Dawnstar sighed, giving the tom an almost pitiful look.

"Frostscreech, you've been very vocal about wanting to become an Enforcer. You have the drive to become one, but you still have a lot to learn. Your bias for your kin puts you at odds with your duty to serve and protect your own clan. You need to get your priorities straight if you ever want to be more than just a warrior." Dawnstar could appreciate his loyalty to his kin and the natural urge to defend family, but there needed to be a line drawn at murdering one of your own clanmates.

"You'll stay away from Heatherrain, and if your smart I would think long and hard on whether Ebonysky is worth defending." Dawnstar's lips curled as she growled out her one and only warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinestripe View Post
Branchfire
He/him

The brown tricolored tom padded up to the den entrance, scuffing the ground a bit to make his presence known. Over the past day or two, he had thought about teaching. Kits, to be specific. Sure, he could always request to mentor an apprentice, but kits always seemed a bit more... Eager, and the little bundles of joy only spent their free time bounding around the camp and getting under paws. He inhaled, then exhaled. "Dawnstar?" he said softly.

@Undertaker ]

Dawnstar glanced up at the call of her name, she rose from her bedding pelts and padded over to the entrance, gleaming amber eyes peered out of the darkness at the brown tom. Branchfire? She narrowed her eyes curiously before beckoning him into her den with a sharp jerk of her head. The leader returned to her nest and glared at the tom wordlessly, waiting for him speak.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 11th, 2023, 08:44 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Amber orbs were glued to the cat that entered her den wordless, the she-cat stared at him silently claws already unsheathed as she noticed he seemed to be attempting to be more respectful this time around. This meant that either he did something wrong or someone he knew did something wrong, Dawnstar rarely put Frostscreech and respectful in the same sentence.

As Courarivy's name was brought up, Dawnstar's attention was piqued. When she heard Heatherrain, the leader's claws fully unsheathed themselves, digging into the sandy earth beneath her. She listened to half of what Frostscreech was telling her, she might have been a little annoyed that he choose to report to Courgarivy before his leader, but then Dawnstar recalled that she had put the Enforcers in charge of figuring out this murder mystery so her anger as unjustified this time.

"Once you turn your claw and fangs on a clanmate without my order, I don't care why you did it, and I certainly don't care how sane you are, you become a threat in my eyes and unfortunately all threats need to be neutralized." Dawnstar sighed, giving the tom an almost pitiful look.

"Frostscreech, you've been very vocal about wanting to become an Enforcer. You have the drive to become one, but you still have a lot to learn. Your bias for your kin puts you at odds with your duty to serve and protect your own clan. You need to get your priorities straight if you ever want to be more than just a warrior." Dawnstar could appreciate his loyalty to his kin and the natural urge to defend family, but there needed to be a line drawn at murdering one of your own clanmates.

"You'll stay away from Heatherrain, and if your smart I would think long and hard on whether Ebonysky is worth defending." Dawnstar's lips curled as she growled out her one and only warning.

FROSTSCREECH

The warrior froze. Jaw glued shut as she spoke,His neck fur slightly raised in alarm. Was she really just throwing every thing aside for telling her the truth!? His throat burned from holding his tongue, His bias!? You had to be kidding- "Yes ma'am,I have." He spoke lowly towards the enforcer comment,Leaving it at that. His eyes gliding towards the pelts that lingered in her den,That is why she had power,That is why she still held the leader. She didn't care for simple acts and surely not liars or suck ups. Opening his maw once more to add a comment again,Directed towards the enforcer comment,again. "I do love my sister,I just need to make sense of it. She wasn't born amurder,No one is. Not even you,People are raised to think certain things. Ebonysky wasn't,I can promise that,ma'am. I will still defend my sister regardless,But I do have a stopping point. That is all I will say,I have an apprentice to train and I would rather not delay it due my own personal issues." The warrior stood up,His eyes leaving the larger shecat briefly. But keeping her Much larger size in mind as he turned around. "Thank you for at least hearing me out,Dawnstar." He spoke slight coldly,Making his exit and padding out of the dark nesting area of the leader. Walking into the clearing once more,His green eye glancing towards her once more. A small nod as he left the scene. His sister was done for,And he did and yet didn't care.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old January 11th, 2023, 11:17 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Her favorite creep of an apprentice was visiting, or at least that was what she was assuming he was doing here. The golden eyes trailed the fluffy tom as stepped into her line of sight and announced his arrival in his odd one-word mannerism. She didn't bother with a greeting back, more curious as to why he was here. It was unlikely that Dawnstar would ever mind Roanpaw's presence, he wasn't Redshrike, but he resembled the tom's personality close enough that Dawnstar favored him more than most. Still, she didn't shake off the feeling that he was here for something since Dawnstar didn't particularly like wasting time.

Green and amber met as Roanpaw abruptly plopped himself down in front of her and stared. He seemed to be looking for something, for what or why she hadn't the faintest clue. She just wanted to know why he was here. The silence stretched on for quite a bit, not overly uncomfortable or awkward. Eventually, their little staring contest ends as Roanpaw points out her collection. His question was rather broad and open-ended leaving Dawnstar to guess what he wanted.

"If you're asking to go hunting, later, as much fun as it would be I'm busy with stupid stuff at the moment." The hiss that tapered off near the end spoke loudly of how displeased she was with life at the moment. She'd feel better once ShadowClan proved they could take care of themselves once more without her constant input. She was their leader, not their mother. "It's a pity that Grimhound disappeared, otherwise I would send you off with him. He could have taught you how to skin a cat." She huffed softly, swishing her tail back and forth lazily behind her.

"Since it interests you, I'll add skinning to your training requirements, we can practice on prey first. Once you get the hang of it I'll take you out to hunt outsiders or trespassers, whichever we find first. I don't want you soft when it comes to the real deal so I properly make sure you know how to kill a cat." The leader relaxes immensely as she goes over the tom's training. She should probably go and take out the other grandkids as well and make sure they are actually fitting to be called her kin.
Roanpaw
Not one to usually show emotion, Roanpaw couldn't help but flatten his ears and let out a sharp hiss. "Stupid stuff." It was frustration that it kept his grandmother away from him, as she was practically the only cat in the Clan he felt comfortable around. Though he was warming up to others; particularly Vixensnarl who had accompanied him at one of the last gatherings. After a moment his ears perked up and the disappointment vanished from his face, once more replaced with the expressionless, void-of-emotion mask.

Grimhound. A strange name, and Roanpaw didn't know who it was. But skinning pelt was something that he was familiar with - at least in theory. He wasn't naive to the pelts in her den, or the talk that floated amongst Clanmates about pelt gifts to his grandmother. After all, she had so many in here it seemed, all of different colors and variations. Dawnstar spoke of teaching him, and the tom relaxed a little bit, content. "Yes." A single nod before his gaze was drifting off once more around the den.

It was rather spacious, and dark which he liked. He was looking forward to hopefully training soon with her, continuing where they had left off in catching scents and distinguishing the different Clans. Silence once again fell between them but it wasn't the odd kind, just the kind that happened when there was nothing else more to say. Finally after a bit, Roanpaw looked back at his grandmother.

There was something... gleaming in his eyes. Some sort of unknown emotion, at least to him. Not many thoughts floated behind his eyes but this one seemed to linger. He furrowed his brows - a rare change in expression - before he spoke. "Family." It was one single word, but spoken with assurance and confidence as Roanpaw poked a claw to her. Of course they had always been family, he knew that. But it was also spoken as a promise. A fierce determination burned in the young tom's eyes. "Promise." And that it was; a silent vow that he would do whatever was asked of him by Dawnstar, by his family.

[ HI I FORGOT ABOUT THIS I AM SO SORRY anyways I had no idea where I was going with this leaders' den roleplay so enjoy more creepy Roan ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 11th, 2023 at 11:18 PM.
Old January 12th, 2023, 12:28 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

So maybe Larkpaw could have been quieter in her trek across the clearing, making a beeline for Dawnstar's den. Could have placed her paws more neatly, so that her footsteps remained as near silent as they always were. But the cut she'd received on her right forearm burned, pestering her to go see Elmshadow. However, before any of that, Larkpaw sought to enter Dawnstar's den before Shadowfur could. Sure, the large black tom had specifically told her that he would report, but Dawnstar had told Larkpaw to report before that. So... Here she was.

Stopping at the mouth of Dawnstar's den entrance, Lark paused for a moment before stepping in without announcing herself. Surely she'd been loud enough for the Shadow Leader to have heard her approach, and it wasn't like Larkpaw's scent was masked. Plus she was bleeding, if that helped any with confirmation. "Dawnstar?" The apprentice enforcer questioned, letting her eyes adjust to the dark. A glance over her shoulder then ensued, as if to make sure Shadowfur wasn't behind her. It made Larkpaw feel oddly guilty, going against his wishes, but he'd understand. Well, hopefully. Dawnstar was above Shadowfur in ranking anyway, so Lark has reasoning. "I passed my assessment." The words were swift, to the point, and then Larkpaw ducked her head briefly to lick her bleeding shoulder. She glanced up after a few seconds once more, amber eyes glowing in the dark. "...And Shadowfur said he'd report it to you."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; January 12th, 2023 at 12:29 PM.
Old January 12th, 2023, 12:28 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Stretching his aching leg out beforehand, Shadowfur padded over to Dawnstar’s den. He stepped inside, blinking a couple of times to adjust to the deep darkness. “Dawnstar? I wish to speak with you about Larkpaw’s assessment and about Vulturefang.”

( @Undertaker )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 13th, 2023, 04:09 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

[ @Undertaker - I wouldn't be opposed to Dawnstar testing that theory out ]

The soft growl within the dimly lit den before she appeared, the sight of cat pelts scattered about that made her stomach churn. Nightshiver felt beyond uncomfortable in the darkness that normally offered her comfort, though perhaps because it wasn't the same kind of darkness. Dawnstar, towering over her, looked as intimidating as ever. The former queen focused her mismatched eyes solely on the dark leader, distracting herself from the uncomfortable touches to the den and instead remaining attentive to her proposition and speech only, and Dawnstar. It shouldn't be quite so surprising, she was looking for teachers after all. Still, the molly felt a sense of relief and a certain tension leave her joints upon hearing the leader's response; acdeptable. That went... Well. Quite well, yes. She knew it could be considered silly to fear the leader so when little had happened these past few moons, though her sentiment towards Dawnstar was often uncertain. Never quite set, and her presence simply was imposing. Regardless, Nightshiver managed a light smile, one of simple gratitude, with being allowed to teach the clans' kits of ShadowClan's history - being able to help at all.
"Thank.. you."
She spoke softly, politely dipping her head before turning to exit the den and leave Dawnstar to her business.

Old January 14th, 2023, 06:57 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@Undertaker

The small she-cat padded easily up to the mouth of Dawnstar's den. Sitting down with her tail flicking bouncily behind her, the enforcer commander smiled and called, "Hiya Dawnstar!" She waited for some acknowledgement before rising to her paws and taking a couple bouncy steps forward until she could see the leader. She smiled and cocked her head in some alternative form of greeting. She felt heavier than she would've liked to after only sparring with an apprentice though he'd turned into a skilled fighter and being heavy with impending kits definitely didn't help the matter. She took in a breath as she got into her report, "I just finished Darkpaw's assessment. He's good, better than he was when I last trained him. He kept me on my toes and wasn't so easily caught off-guard this time," she held back the giggle rising in her throat. "I'd say he passed."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing