by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 08:50 AM
Wolffang and Lichenpaw...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:47 AM

Old May 11th, 2022, 12:21 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Windswept Plains

@nevvy
A claw hit her in the face, and she rolled to the side, eyes narrowed to avoid injury. That hurt. Falconfeather leaped up and turned to face the attacker. Who in the world was Bone? And who was this? She rolled up her top lip in disgust. Who are you and what do want with me. She would prefer to end this without bloodshed. She was too tired for this. Way too tired for this.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; May 11th, 2022 at 12:21 PM.
Old June 8th, 2022, 10:09 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Lioncloud slept in a patch of grass.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old July 12th, 2022, 01:17 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Lucena -
She/Her
Lucena wandered the plains, looking around curiously. She'd never seen a place that looked anything like this. "GB, ever seen a place like this? It's so... empty," she asked her companion. Not only was the area empty, but it was also quiet. Rarely a good thing.

The dilute calico hopped up onto a stump, noting the nearby thunderpath from her new viewpoint. They'd definitely have to avoid that. Speaking of thunder, she could see dark clouds a bit away. That meant they should probably leave the area soon and find shelter, but they still had time and she was going to make the most of it.

[ @lucidense ]
Old July 12th, 2022, 10:25 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

GB bounded through the tall grass, his small size making it hard to see through the lengthy leafage. He snorted, grass going up his nose. "No, I can't see anything!" He squeaked, hopping up as he ran to see where Lucena was. "Wow.. It smells really nice here. Nothing like that stinky old cavern." He purred, before being interrupted by running into the stump Lucena had perched on. He scrambled up next to her, seeing the thunderpath. A monster roared in the distance, sending GB to hide inbetween Lucena's legs. "What was that?" He squealed, eyes wide. @MaryTheCrow
((sorry for taking longer than usual, I've been at a parade all day))

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense

Last edited by lucidense; July 12th, 2022 at 10:26 PM.
Old July 13th, 2022, 03:09 AM
I like birds

- Lucena -
She/Her
The calico giggled at the kit's antics. She had forgotten how tall the grass must be for GB. The windy fields were definitely much better smelling than the cavern that probably didn't get much airflow. The smell of wildflowers and grass was amazing. She took a deep breath, enjoying the scent.

The thunderous noise of a monster disrupted the gentle quiet. Lucena moved so her body was closer to GB and she could comfort him. "I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I know it's dangerous. And loud. And I'm pretty sure it stinks worse than the cavern. I don't think they leave that black patch of ground if you can see that," she explained and pointed at the road with her tail. She'd had plenty of encounters with them while she was living in the twolegplace. The she-cat recounted her time there, remembering what she had seen, before also remembering that there was a chance her companion hadn't seen one: "I've seen twolegs get into them before. Wait, do you know what a twoleg is?"

[ @lucidense Open to others!]
Old July 13th, 2022, 03:26 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Lucena -
She/Her
The calico giggled at the kit's antics. She had forgotten how tall the grass must be for GB. The windy fields were definitely much better smelling than the cavern that probably didn't get much airflow. The smell of wildflowers and grass was amazing. She took a deep breath, enjoying the scent.

The thunderous noise of a monster disrupted the gentle quiet. Lucena moved so her body was closer to GB and she could comfort him. "I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I know it's dangerous. And loud. And I'm pretty sure it stinks worse than the cavern. I don't think they leave that black patch of ground if you can see that," she explained and pointed at the road with her tail. She'd had plenty of encounters with them while she was living in the twolegplace. The she-cat recounted her time there, remembering what she had seen, before also remembering that there was a chance her companion hadn't seen one: "I've seen twolegs get into them before. Wait, do you know what a twoleg is?"

[ @lucidense Open to others!]
Ash looked at the other cats, walking up to the 2 "what are you talking about?" she asked "just a bit curious, since your asking about the twolegs, those weird looking two legged creatures"
"I need more friends afterall!"
Ash chuckled a bit "what are you planning to do?"

It was a bit peaceful and quiet, she knew a lot of cats enjoyed it, though probably doesn't matter much to the conversation she went and join for...not much reason, just wanted to talk
Old July 13th, 2022, 10:21 AM

GB looked up at Lucena. "No.. but do they have.. 2 legs?" He mewed, thinking about the name. GB yelped at the new cat, already scared from the monster, and the sudden appearance only scaring him further. "Woah! Who are you?" The black and white kitten mewed, staring at Ash with wide green eyes. He looked up at Lucena. "Do you know them?" @MaryTheCrow @Fenixwolf

Old July 13th, 2022, 11:02 AM
I like birds

- Lucena -
She/Her
Lucena slightly jumped in alarm, fur standing up at the new voice. She calmed down after turning to face them, looking at them curiously. "We were just talking about monsters and twolegs came up. We're on an adventure," the she-cat explained. She then turned to GB, to explain: "And yes, they do have two legs. They're very weird looking - they barely have any fur and they have dull claws that they can grab you with." She remembered her own interactions with twolegs, the good and the bad ones before she had left to experience freedom. Then the calico leaned closer to GB to answer his question and whispered: "No, I don't know them, but we have to be nice." She leaned away and gave the kit a reassuring smile.

[ @lucidense @Fenixwolf ]
Old July 16th, 2022, 04:53 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Lucena -
She/Her
Lucena slightly jumped in alarm, fur standing up at the new voice. She calmed down after turning to face them, looking at them curiously. "We were just talking about monsters and twolegs came up. We're on an adventure," the she-cat explained. She then turned to GB, to explain: "And yes, they do have two legs. They're very weird looking - they barely have any fur and they have dull claws that they can grab you with." She remembered her own interactions with twolegs, the good and the bad ones before she had left to experience freedom. Then the calico leaned closer to GB to answer his question and whispered: "No, I don't know them, but we have to be nice." She leaned away and gave the kit a reassuring smile.

[ @lucidense @Fenixwolf ]
"Adventure? Sounds fun, to where? And why? Somewhere near the twolegplace?" Ash replied, looking around "i've been there before, some twolegs walking around"
She smiled
Old July 17th, 2022, 11:10 AM

"Oh, okay." GB said to Lucena, a little louder than he should have. "We're going to find my mom!" GB declared to Ash, smiling broadly. "We don't know where to find her, but we will!" He mewed, eyes shining with optimism. "And my big sister is going to help me!" He looked up at Lucena, purring softly. Even if they weren't actually related, and he had only known her for a few days, GB already viewed Lucena as family. @Fenixwolf @MaryTheCrow