Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:14 AM

Old March 5th, 2017, 09:22 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
((OH GOSH IM SO SRY I TOOK FOREVER AGAIN AND ITS SO SLOPPYOH GOSHFORGIVE ME PLS IMSO
Moon felt the corner of his mouth twitch, but covered it up with a silent nod. He was trying his best not to smile, as he didn’t want to show his happiness and seem like it really meant much to him. “That’s good.” Wait. No, it’s not. No, it is but- “I mean, that’s nice- cool..” He choked and stiffened, feeling his fur get warmer and bristle. What. Why? Why now? He was glad no cat was involved with him as of now, but he didn’t want to show it! Fox-dung… What does he do? He keeps it cool, pretends he did it on purpose. “Cool,” he repeated himself. Stupid! He did his best to loosen up, tryin to look as if nothing really happened. His eyes were locked onto his paws, not daring to even look at Venomscratch and see how he reacted to him being such a mouse-brain and doing the exact opposite he’s been telling himself to do this whole time. He felt his heart pound and speed up. What if he messed up? What if Venom would think of him differently now? Ah, this is it. What the real end feels like, even worse than his first death.
He couldn't help but snort in response to the toms stuttering. What was with him today? It had seemed that his mind wasn't at ease or he was worrying,but he didn't know what since there were no worries in the dark forest. "Cool indeed." he mewed in reply. "Are you thinking on taking on an apprentice soon?" he wanted all of the toms attention but he supposed he'd want an apprentice soon,that he'd want to share his skill to keep evil renovating through the forest. He scoffed internally,why should he care if he had the other toms attention? He probably didn't care about him,seeing as he couldn't even look him in the eye.
Old March 5th, 2017, 11:20 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
He couldn't help but snort in response to the toms stuttering. What was with him today? It had seemed that his mind wasn't at ease or he was worrying,but he didn't know what since there were no worries in the dark forest. "Cool indeed." he mewed in reply. "Are you thinking on taking on an apprentice soon?" he wanted all of the toms attention but he supposed he'd want an apprentice soon,that he'd want to share his skill to keep evil renovating through the forest. He scoffed internally,why should he care if he had the other toms attention? He probably didn't care about him,seeing as he couldn't even look him in the eye.
He let out a hushed sigh of relief, glad the tom didn’t react they way he had expected. The snort was something he shouldn’t be offended by since it was in the other tom’s nature to do something like that. Actually, it may have even been something any other cat would have done? Or maybe they would have been a bit nicer? It’s not that he wanted nicer or anything, he just realized that he’d never talked to other cats too often and wasn’t sure if that was either Venom or normal. It was just a thought, a quite useless one that was getting him off track. When hr heard the other tom’s question, he froze for a second. Did he want to take on an apprentice? He did, he wanted to pass on his skills he had learned from Venom and be able to train another cat into becoming something similar to himself. Then that cat could train their own apprentice, then so on. To him, it felt like a new stage as a Dark Forest warrior while gaining experience and maturity along the way. At the same time, it wouldn’t be quite fair. If he didn’t want Venom to have an apprentice and he wanted to, shouldn’t it be the same way around? No, that’s ridiculous. Venomscratch doesn’t feel that way, so he shouldn’t be thinking like that. In that case, it would be fair, it just.. Didn’t seem right.. Not only that, but he wasn’t up for becoming close or having any kind of feelings towards another cat. He couldn’t risk getting too attached to an apprentice. “Actually, I haven’t quite made up my mind yet.” Is all he said. There, that’s all he really had to say.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old March 6th, 2017, 08:19 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
He let out a hushed sigh of relief, glad the tom didn’t react they way he had expected. The snort was something he shouldn’t be offended by since it was in the other tom’s nature to do something like that. Actually, it may have even been something any other cat would have done? Or maybe they would have been a bit nicer? It’s not that he wanted nicer or anything, he just realized that he’d never talked to other cats too often and wasn’t sure if that was either Venom or normal. It was just a thought, a quite useless one that was getting him off track. When hr heard the other tom’s question, he froze for a second. Did he want to take on an apprentice? He did, he wanted to pass on his skills he had learned from Venom and be able to train another cat into becoming something similar to himself. Then that cat could train their own apprentice, then so on. To him, it felt like a new stage as a Dark Forest warrior while gaining experience and maturity along the way. At the same time, it wouldn’t be quite fair. If he didn’t want Venom to have an apprentice and he wanted to, shouldn’t it be the same way around? No, that’s ridiculous. Venomscratch doesn’t feel that way, so he shouldn’t be thinking like that. In that case, it would be fair, it just.. Didn’t seem right.. Not only that, but he wasn’t up for becoming close or having any kind of feelings towards another cat. He couldn’t risk getting too attached to an apprentice. “Actually, I haven’t quite made up my mind yet.” Is all he said. There, that’s all he really had to say.
He didn't know what to really talk about at this point,so he gazed off into the murky water for a moment. He wished there wasn't this tension,he wish he could look soft infront of the other. he wish he could tell him how much he missed him when he was away you know...being alive. He wanted to sit closer to him,he wanted to tell him how he felt. He himself was a rather blunt cat,speaking his mind towards any cat,putting his feelings on the table for anybody to hear. But for some reason he couldn't with Moonstrike,he couldn't tell that blue eyed tom that he had loved him. He couldn't tell him that he meant a lot to him-he felt helpless and defeated. he didn't like not having control-but he couldn't control his feelings with is why he was silent in realization-Moonstrike had more power him then he thought.
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:02 PM
taker of art requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
He didn't know what to really talk about at this point,so he gazed off into the murky water for a moment. He wished there wasn't this tension,he wish he could look soft infront of the other. he wish he could tell him how much he missed him when he was away you know...being alive. He wanted to sit closer to him,he wanted to tell him how he felt. He himself was a rather blunt cat,speaking his mind towards any cat,putting his feelings on the table for anybody to hear. But for some reason he couldn't with Moonstrike,he couldn't tell that blue eyed tom that he had loved him. He couldn't tell him that he meant a lot to him-he felt helpless and defeated. he didn't like not having control-but he couldn't control his feelings with is why he was silent in realization-Moonstrike had more power him then he thought.

He let out a small sigh. He took advantage of the silence, he was able to think. Boy, did he love doing that. If you see him silent or he doesn't want to talk, he's probably deep in thought or enjoying what he's thinking about. His paws shifted awkwardly, why couldn't he get the tom out of his head? Why must it be you who I’ve fallen for? Stupid Venom. Why did he have to do this to him? To make him have such feelings and think such things? He turned his head away with shut eyes for a moment before unconsciously leaning towards the other tom, closing the small gap between the two, his side pressed against the other’s. He didn't notice it until he felt how little effort he was putting into his posture, and that he seemed to be resting on something. This something was warm, fluffy, as if it was a someone. It was. Wait. No. His eyes widened when he realized he was touching the other tom and he felt his own fur heat up. No. No, no, no you did not- He jumped back, fur fluffing up along his neck in his own shock. Why did he just do that? Why didn't his body let him know? “I- Uh- Uhm- Uw-” He couldn't think of what to say. Oh, no, why now? Why couldn't he come up with an excuse?

Old March 19th, 2017, 03:20 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
He let out a small sigh. He took advantage of the silence, he was able to think. Boy, did he love doing that. If you see him silent or he doesn't want to talk, he's probably deep in thought or enjoying what he's thinking about. His paws shifted awkwardly, why couldn't he get the tom out of his head? Why must it be you who I’ve fallen for? Stupid Venom. Why did he have to do this to him? To make him have such feelings and think such things? He turned his head away with shut eyes for a moment before unconsciously leaning towards the other tom, closing the small gap between the two, his side pressed against the other’s. He didn't notice it until he felt how little effort he was putting into his posture, and that he seemed to be resting on something. This something was warm, fluffy, as if it was a someone. It was. Wait. No. His eyes widened when he realized he was touching the other tom and he felt his own fur heat up. No. No, no, no you did not- He jumped back, fur fluffing up along his neck in his own shock. Why did he just do that? Why didn't his body let him know? “I- Uh- Uhm- Uw-” He couldn't think of what to say. Oh, no, why now? Why couldn't he come up with an excuse?
What.
Okay,well...that was something. He was in thought for a moment,staring at the murky water for awhile,his blue eyes hazy and blown out on the focus on the water. He was thinking about aimless things,mostly leading around Moonstrike. he didn't know why he had feelings for him,honestly. He hadn't felt this emotion at all, and it was rather scaring him to say the least. The emotion made him feel helpless when it came to him,there was no power he could have,no way to be in control of the situation like he would want. All because he felt love for him. Him. His past apprentice. He didn't know how to react to the contact to his side in all honesty. He hadn't been physically touched in what seemed moons,only contact was his claws hurting somebody else. But nothing so...nice. Soft. But he was surprised at the contact aswel,his eyes widening but soon relaxed after a moment.
"Stay put."
Old March 19th, 2017, 06:00 PM
taker of art requests

Quote:
What.
Okay,well...that was something. He was in thought for a moment,staring at the murky water for awhile,his blue eyes hazy and blown out on the focus on the water. He was thinking about aimless things,mostly leading around Moonstrike. he didn't know why he had feelings for him,honestly. He hadn't felt this emotion at all, and it was rather scaring him to say the least. The emotion made him feel helpless when it came to him,there was no power he could have,no way to be in control of the situation like he would want. All because he felt love for him. Him. His past apprentice. He didn't know how to react to the contact to his side in all honesty. He hadn't been physically touched in what seemed moons,only contact was his claws hurting somebody else. But nothing so...nice. Soft. But he was surprised at the contact aswel,his eyes widening but soon relaxed after a moment.
"Stay put."
He quickly sat back down and stared at his own paws flustered, wishing he could go back in time and undo that. He gulped, the silence was killing him until he heard the other tom’s voice. But.. 'Stay put' wasn't what he wanted to hear... Why is he disappointed? Did he really expect him to say something nice for once? No, this was just how he is. He should have gotten used to it by now. He nodded, and somehow brought himself to say with a rather shaky voice, “Right.” Now he's screwed up. Great. Just great. Maybe he should just leave now? He could come up with an excuse.. Why did he have to feel like this towards the other tom anyways? Why can't he just live his life without feelings? He didn't want to feel anything. He’d much rather have a hollow heart than be hoping for love that won’t ever come near. Why was it so hard to just stop having feelings towards a cat? Why couldn't he just get rid of them? He really, really wanted to, but at the same time.. He didn't. He couldn't just ‘get rid of’ them like that anyways.. What was he supposed to do? He just didn't know. He was helpless, and the other cat had caught him in his trap that was impossible to escape. Ah, but he just had to fall for the worst cats, didn't he?

Old March 20th, 2017, 05:38 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
He quickly sat back down and stared at his own paws flustered, wishing he could go back in time and undo that. He gulped, the silence was killing him until he heard the other tom’s voice. But.. 'Stay put' wasn't what he wanted to hear... Why is he disappointed? Did he really expect him to say something nice for once? No, this was just how he is. He should have gotten used to it by now. He nodded, and somehow brought himself to say with a rather shaky voice, “Right.” Now he's screwed up. Great. Just great. Maybe he should just leave now? He could come up with an excuse.. Why did he have to feel like this towards the other tom anyways? Why can't he just live his life without feelings? He didn't want to feel anything. He’d much rather have a hollow heart than be hoping for love that won’t ever come near. Why was it so hard to just stop having feelings towards a cat? Why couldn't he just get rid of them? He really, really wanted to, but at the same time.. He didn't. He couldn't just ‘get rid of’ them like that anyways.. What was he supposed to do? He just didn't know. He was helpless, and the other cat had caught him in his trap that was impossible to escape. Ah, but he just had to fall for the worst cats, didn't he?
"No...I mean-" he didn't know how the let the words come out of his mouth. It was utterly stupid,the tension was unbearable to him and with anyother cat and romance there probably wasn't this much hold up. But they both had their guards up,and Venom hadn't loved before. It was so new to him it scared him a bit,and he figured Moonstrike didn't have feelings for him anyway. But the feelings of the larger tom leaning on him felt....nice to say the least. Its what he meant when he said 'stay put' but guessing he interpreted it wrong. "I mean like how you were leaning on me. Stay put." his voice was...shy? Possibly,it wasn't stern lke usually but softer,as he avoided eye contact with the grey and white tom,his blue eyes having sudden interest in the ground. maybe he shouldn't have said that,maybe it was all a mistake. Maybe he was getting ahead of himself for even saying such a thing.
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:01 PM
taker of art requests

Quote:
"No...I mean-" he didn't know how the let the words come out of his mouth. It was utterly stupid,the tension was unbearable to him and with anyother cat and romance there probably wasn't this much hold up. But they both had their guards up,and Venom hadn't loved before. It was so new to him it scared him a bit,and he figured Moonstrike didn't have feelings for him anyway. But the feelings of the larger tom leaning on him felt....nice to say the least. Its what he meant when he said 'stay put' but guessing he interpreted it wrong. "I mean like how you were leaning on me. Stay put." his voice was...shy? Possibly,it wasn't stern lke usually but softer,as he avoided eye contact with the grey and white tom,his blue eyes having sudden interest in the ground. maybe he shouldn't have said that,maybe it was all a mistake. Maybe he was getting ahead of himself for even saying such a thing.

His blue orbs widened, his ears suddenly perking up as well while craning his neck to look at the other tom. Did he… Really mean it? This couldn't be real.. It was probably just… A dream.. Or something.. All he knew was there was no way he could've said something like that--not to mention the way he sounded was.. He.. He liked it. He was probably the only one to see him like that. It made him feel special to someone, and he liked that. Venom wanted him to stay where he was, in the same position where he was leaning on him! Well, wasn’t today a handful. “O-Oh,” he mumbled. Gladly. He thought to himself, eyes shining lightly. He looked back out to the murky river at their paws before leaning over to his right until he felt the warmth of another body touching his own. He felt as if his heart was to explode anytime now. He was smiling like an idiot, he noticed, and hoped Venom didn't look at him to see him in this state. This time, he was more relaxed and let himself lay against the other’s soft, long fur. He wanted to say something like how the water looked nice, but that really would’ve been a lie. Maybe something about the sky? Or about him-- No, he couldn't do that! Why would the thought even come to his mind? He didn't care, he was so deep in love, drowning you could say, and he accepted it. It was his fault, but he kind of liked the feeling. It was better than before. Even if they were only touching, it still meant a lot to him considering the two probably haven't done this either before or in a while.

Old March 20th, 2017, 09:41 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

His blue orbs widened, his ears suddenly perking up as well while craning his neck to look at the other tom. Did he… Really mean it? This couldn't be real.. It was probably just… A dream.. Or something.. All he knew was there was no way he could've said something like that--not to mention the way he sounded was.. He.. He liked it. He was probably the only one to see him like that. It made him feel special to someone, and he liked that. Venom wanted him to stay where he was, in the same position where he was leaning on him! Well, wasn’t today a handful. “O-Oh,” he mumbled. Gladly. He thought to himself, eyes shining lightly. He looked back out to the murky river at their paws before leaning over to his right until he felt the warmth of another body touching his own. He felt as if his heart was to explode anytime now. He was smiling like an idiot, he noticed, and hoped Venom didn't look at him to see him in this state. This time, he was more relaxed and let himself lay against the other’s soft, long fur. He wanted to say something like how the water looked nice, but that really would’ve been a lie. Maybe something about the sky? Or about him-- No, he couldn't do that! Why would the thought even come to his mind? He didn't care, he was so deep in love, drowning you could say, and he accepted it. It was his fault, but he kind of liked the feeling. It was better than before. Even if they were only touching, it still meant a lot to him considering the two probably haven't done this either before or in a while.
His pelt grew hot,his heart beat fast. It beat for him. Whether he liked to admit it or not,he loved him. He was more accepting of the emotion now,more understanding. Is this what love feels like? He wasn't expecting the tom to actually...comply to his request. he felt shy? Like a shecat who is around a big strong tom for the first time. It was rather embarrassing,and unlike himself. When he felt Moonstrike lean on him again he felt warm,soft. he could feel his lean limbs against him,strong from training. He looked over at him and was shocked by his expression. He had never seen a genuine smile from him. The smiles he saw were always from winning a victory,or getting blood on his paws. But never just one from...genuine happiness. It was truly a pure site to see. His ears were pinned to the back of his head,flustered as he looked towards the river again. He didn't say anything,but his very loud,rumbling purrs gave a clue on how he felt on the contact at the moment.
Old March 20th, 2017, 10:55 PM
taker of art requests

Quote:
His pelt grew hot,his heart beat fast. It beat for him. Whether he liked to admit it or not,he loved him. He was more accepting of the emotion now,more understanding. Is this what love feels like? He wasn't expecting the tom to actually...comply to his request. he felt shy? Like a shecat who is around a big strong tom for the first time. It was rather embarrassing,and unlike himself. When he felt Moonstrike lean on him again he felt warm,soft. he could feel his lean limbs against him,strong from training. He looked over at him and was shocked by his expression. He had never seen a genuine smile from him. The smiles he saw were always from winning a victory,or getting blood on his paws. But never just one from...genuine happiness. It was truly a pure site to see. His ears were pinned to the back of his head,flustered as he looked towards the river again. He didn't say anything,but his very loud,rumbling purrs gave a clue on how he felt on the contact at the moment.
--
When he heard and felt the purrs coming from the shorter tom, he could feel his smile grow larger--if it even could. Was he happy? Were they both happy? Purrs mean cats were happy! Venom was happy! Did he make him feel that way? He shut his eyes, and let out a content sigh. He didn't ever want to leave from this position. They were so close. The gap between them was finally gone. He wondered if the other tom felt the same. No, he shouldn't be getting his hopes up. He let more of his body rest against the other’s, seeing as he was more comfortable with it. He opened his eyes to glance at the tom next to him, admiring him for a second too long before quickly averting his gaze up to the sky. The other tom looked quite flustered, which shocked him. Was it because he’s never touched another cat in this way before? In a long time, at least. He felt so lucky. He didn't know if Venom had ever done something like this to any other cat before. His former mentor was now the cat who he was falling for. Was it normal to feel this way to other cats in the Dark Forest? Maybe not every cat in the Place of No Stars fell for another cat while dead, but it wasn't like he cared that he was different. Besides, he thinks he felt this way before he even died.