Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:43 AM

Old August 8th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Sunbreeze crouched low over the surface of the river. She kept low, hovering over the current. She watched as little minnows swam nearby. All they had to do was come closer. But then Slatesky dropped water on her, and some ended up splashing into the reflected image of herself. The drops and ripples obviously disturbed and alerted the fish, leaving the white and orange Molly to swipe wildly for one of them. She swiped once, then again, and again, and on the last swipe. She threw her balance off and splashed into the shallows of the stream. Now, from the way she had landed, she was wet, from her joints in her front paws down. Soaked, drenched, and freezing cold despite the warm weather of green leaf. She stood up and shook her pelt out, but the figured why nit try going under water. She almost dove down, but remembered the last time she had done so. It hadn't ended well. She had been scared and prey less last time. So instead she climbed back onto the shore and crouched down again, hoping she would dry out soon.
Slatesky held back a laugh as she watched the white-and-orange she-cat fall into the water. She climbed out of the river onto the muddy bank, water streaming off of her glossy blue-gray-and-cream fur and shook the remaining droplets out, leaving her short fur just damp, and padded to Sunsplash's side. "Are you ok?" Slatesky asked lightly, her sky-blue eyes showing her concern despite her casual tone. She flexed her claws worriedly, hoping that her splashing hadn't injured her new friend. (Sorry it's short I'm really busy right now)
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:52 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Well isn't this one interesting? Straight to the point, but not quite all here.
Must have a busy mind or maybe she's just a dreamer.
Duskfeather's mind muttered curiously as she took in the other she-cats demeanor. She looks to be distracted easily, I just hope she doesn't remain that way when I'm trying to teach her. That could make it a bit difficult.
While Cloudstrike's ears were only partially listening to her, the sandy brown she-cats ears were focused solely on the white she-cat. She didn't like to have her attention drawn away from something she was focused on, whether it be a cat, a meal, or whatever. She only liked to focus on one thing at a time and could grow slightly agitated if her attention was pulled in too many different directions. At least she can retain what I said. Maybe she's good at multi-tasking.

The Riverclan warrior was just about to reply by saying her name as well when she was taken by surprise when the fluffy she-cat continued on, causing the short-furred warrior to click her jaws shut so as to not interrupt, her ear flicking slightly in dismissal.
"You're quite a chatterbox aren't you?" Raising a brow but smiling, the she-cat snorted out in amusement before continuing on with what she was originally going to reply.
"I'm Duskfeather, if you can come up with a nickname, feel free to use it.
But yes, I've heard about your clan, quite tragic what happened but I'm sure you'll make it back and put the camp together just like new. Starclan is just testing your clan's faith, and at the same time testing Riverclan too. I can't imagine what would have happened to you all if Russestar had not let you in.
You likely would have died.
" Mewed the she-cat without a second thought, rising to her paws and stretching slightly. "The smell would have been terrible, but I'm thinking maybe Skyclan would have taken the territory.
But that didn't happen, so there's no reason to think about it now.
"
The she-cats gaze flickered for a moment as she imagined the alternate ending of Shadowclan before wrinkling her nose and flicking her tail. Not a pleasant sight, too many bodies, it would likely make it uninhabitable for awhile.
Suddenly her attention was snapped back to the Shadowclan she-cat as the she-cat replied to what she had said earlier.
"I wasn't talking about the mud, your pelt is pretty long is what I was saying. But yes, you're right, the mud will wash off once you're in the water and swimming. At least most of it anyways."
Once again the she-cat fell quiet as Cloudstrike went off on a tangent about how she was stuck in the mud, Duskfeather unable to hold back a quiet chuckle. I don't think she ever runs out of breath. Amazing.

"Well-" Already the muddy she-cat had went wandering off for the camp entrance and out into the territory, causing Duskfeather to exhale. "- I was waiting on you. This will be interesting to say in the least." Shaking her head a bit, the Riverclan warrior would jog after her and out into the territory, where she would reach her and take the lead.
"I'll take you to one of the more docile streams. It's where most of the apprentices learn to swim." She spoke without looking back, but did swivel an ear in her direction just in case the she-cat wished to respond.
Cloudstrike had nodded when Duskfeather spoke of Starclan testing her clan. She probably would've responded if her mind hadn't already been elsewhere. Her new friend's, as she decided Duskfeather was, mention of the death of Shadowclan didn't faze the ivory warrior, in fact, the implication went quite over her head. After continued exposure, Cloudstrike would certainly pick up on it, but after only one mention, the molly simply had no space to waste on musings on another cat's personality. It wasn't any of her business what Duskfeather chose to speak about.

When the sandy Riverclan warrior corrected her, Cloudstrike was already on another tangent and then she began walking before she could respond. When Duskfeather caught up with her outside of the camp, Cloudstrike fell quiet to listen to her companion speak. Then, she sang out her response to Dusk's previous statement. "You're right, my fur is rather long. It's not too bad, though, I just have to spend more time grooming it." She didn't address the difficulties it would bring to swimming at all, but rather continued on, "That sounds like fun! I've had enough water today that I don't want to get swept away by that powerful river. I heard a story once that a cat got swept away on a river and ended up in the biggest lake ever! Some cats saved his life, but they turned out to have tails, like fish tails! They taught him how to swim and after a while, he grew a fish tail. Hmm, that might have been a dream." The snowy warrior pondered that for a moment, before shrugging it off and smiling serenely.

The she-cat was excited to learn how to swim and could be a bit kit like when excited, however, at that moment she was focusing on trying to come up with a nickname for her teacher. "Not Dusky, that's too obvious." She murmured aloud without realizing it. "Feathery? Feathers?" Cloudstrike continued in this way for most of their trip to the river before finally calling out, "I know!" Turning to Duskfeather with an innocent, happy smile, the Shadowclan warrior exclaimed, "I'll call you Dawny!"

(She chose the literal opposite of her name to be her nicknameXD)
Old August 8th, 2017, 04:16 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(What?)

Bramble let out a soft purr. He crouched and touched noses with her. "Your right."
(Whatever you want ^^)

Hollydawn purred.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 8th, 2017, 04:29 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

Slatesky held back a laugh as she watched the white-and-orange she-cat fall into the water. She climbed out of the river onto the muddy bank, water streaming off of her glossy blue-gray-and-cream fur and shook the remaining droplets out, leaving her short fur just damp, and padded to Sunsplash's side. "Are you ok?" Slatesky asked lightly, her sky-blue eyes showing her concern despite her casual tone. She flexed her claws worriedly, hoping that her splashing hadn't injured her new friend. (Sorry it's short I'm really busy right now)
Sunbreeze stood up from her spot, looking over to Slatesky. The white and orange dappled molly looked over to her companion, an annoyed gleam in her bright blue orbs. "Not really, but I'll be okay pretty soon." She said shortly. She didn't like going underwater. "it's just I don't fancy going underwater. Bad things happen down there... I can tell you if you'd like, if you have a reason to know my thinking. I don't mind sharing it....I just don't think it's as safe as others say..."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 8th, 2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw nodded," Yeah...I'm fishing. I doubt those Shadowclanners will attack us anyways. They're still freaked and barely leaving camp, besides I have a sister in Shadowclan, Applepaw, you probably remember her from when we were kits." She meowed.
Herringpaw just looked at her, blinking. "Still, I doubt every Shadowclanner has already made it in the camp..." The tom said, he was honestly scared that, at any moments, ShadowClan could just attack them at any given moment. "Applepaw... That doesn't really make anything come up honestly..." He admitted.
Old August 8th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Bramble drew back and sighed. "In sorry, Hollydawn..." He mewed. "I can't decide..."

Shardkit streached and blindly climbed onto of Hollydawn.
(Holly, can you pick and I go with it, because I really cannot choose)

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 8th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old August 8th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Bramble drew back and sighed. "In sorry, Hollydawn..." He mewed. "I can't decide..."

Shardkit streached and blindly climbed onto of Hollydawn.
(Holly, can you pick and I go with it, because I really cannot choose)
Hollydawn nudged Shardkit back off of her,"it's ok bramble, but we'll have to choose at some point," she pawed at his leg.

(Idrc but I know Hollydawn is leaning towards bramble joining RiverClan if that helps at all)
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 8th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

(Ill go with it)

Bramble lifted his tail a bit. "I'll join RiverClan!" He purred loudly.

Character Site

Old August 8th, 2017, 06:06 PM

Quote:
(Ill go with it)

Bramble lifted his tail a bit. "I'll join RiverClan!" He purred loudly.
Hollydawn purred happily.

(You gotz to submit a form, did you do that yet?)
Old August 8th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Hollydawn purred happily.

(You gotz to submit a form, did you do that yet?)
@Flameleaf @Burnpaw

Perchkit snuggled closer to his mother, his tiny tail curled over his nose.

(Yay! My kit's gonna have a male role model growing up)