Today 06:34 PM

Old June 1st, 2021, 10:05 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post
For the ThunderClan and RiverClan Patrols

"Albatrossflare--" Whitewolf began, but Albatrossflare saying he'd heard 'all he needed to' sent her pupils fading into apprehensive slits, and her body weight shifting back onto her rear paws in shock.

I need to stop him, she thought and tried the best to emerge from her surprised state. Albatrossflare had completely caught her off guard. That cruelty was something she hadn't expected him to bear, and while she cared deeply enough for her clanmates to mourn them, revenge hadn't quite been on her agenda.

Something new seized every pore of Whitewolf's skin and held fast firmer than a pair of unsheathed enemy claws...

...and that was the realization that perhaps the Senior Warrior did not know her clanmates as well as she'd previously thought.

"We're loyal Warriors, all grieving our own. Can't we just end this..." Whitewolf trailed off as Albatrossflare went on about lives. "An eye for an eye makes the world go--

NO!"

Whitewolf's ears drew back in uncontrollable horror, her claws digging into the ground. And she hated, oh-so-hated, that they were out even though she hadn't used them to tear into RiverClan flesh in that moment. It had been a while since they'd come to play...but this was not a game.

This was the beginning of something much more.

Something far darker.

Something horrible.

This

was the beginning of

war.
(OMG! This is so great!) (I want to join this, as I have a riverclan OC and a thunderclan one!) Tripleaf and Quietclaw both wandered into smallpines and saw a standoff occuring. this was strange as the two clans were relatively peaceful until now. None the less, both cats went to join their respective sides and prepared for a (Possible) Fight.
Old June 1st, 2021, 10:08 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorzFan View Post
(OMG! This is so great!) (I want to join this, as I have a riverclan OC and a thunderclan one!) Tripleaf and Quietclaw both wandered into smallpines and saw a standoff occuring. this was strange as the two clans were relatively peaceful until now. None the less, both cats went to join their respective sides and prepared for a (Possible) Fight.

OOC: You’ll have to ask Fuzzy <3 I really appreciate you enjoying the event and my writing style! But Fuzzy is the one who organized this. So I wouldn’t be the one telling you whether you can or cannot join. Unfortunately, my guess is probably not because a bunch of us sort of planned this out <3 but I’m sure there will be plenty of future opportunities!
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old June 1st, 2021, 10:10 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post

OOC: You’ll have to ask Fuzzy <3 I really appreciate you enjoying the event and my writing style! But Fuzzy is the one who organized this. So I wouldn’t be the one telling you whether you can or cannot join. Unfortunately, my guess is probably not because a bunch of us sort of planned this out <3 but I’m sure there will be plenty of future opportunities!
can you mention fuzzy as I have no knowledge of her user
Old June 1st, 2021, 10:21 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorzFan View Post
can you mention fuzzy as I have no knowledge of her user
They posted on page 220; you can quote or mention their user “Fuzzy” but I worry it would come across as rushing them <3 unfortunately they are leaving WCO soon and I want to give them all the time they need to respond
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old June 2nd, 2021, 09:20 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Oh ok
Old June 2nd, 2021, 11:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Papaya @OhZeeWolf @Fuzzy @Jayfeather 76
(Fuzzy, do you want the fight to go on for a bit or quickly stopped?)

Blizzardsky gave a snarl as the Thunderclan warrior launched himself at him, he could handle one stupid Thunderclanner. He proceeded to unsheathe his claws and launch himself towards Albatrossflare aiming not to beat him up to much, mostly just trying to shove him back over the border where he belonged. Blizzardsky didn’t want Kestrelstar going on about how he was escalating things with Thunderclan, he was simply defending the border, not beating up the Thunderclanner, chasing him off was all.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 2nd, 2021 at 11:43 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2021, 04:36 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

// @Papaya @OhZeeWolf @Fuzzy @Zesty Mango \\

Looncry narrowed his eyes at the idiotic ThunderClan cat. Oh, so now THEY were the bad guys. For one Petuniaflame was trying to lighten the situation, and even though he thought it was a bit annoying. ThunderClan cats had no right to mock his clanmate like that.

He stared across the border as the blabber mouth countinued to state things that were either half truths, or complete lies.

Then the tom did something he didn't expect.

He launched over the border when they hadn't even responded to what he had said. He was outnumbered, even if his clanmate decided to help. And he went into RiverClan territory.

How stupid was he?

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||
Old June 2nd, 2021, 05:09 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

(open)

Tripleaf walked over to Smallpines to relax after a slight fiasco involving Sweetpaw. He saw four cats squabbling like idiots and one launch themselves at both Riverclan cats, suicidal move, and stupid, as he was outnumbered 2 to 1. He hoped someone would come talk to him, and he wouldn’t have to focus on ANOTHER Thunderclan cat dying.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 01:52 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post
Burdock and Burnet. Spiky purple flowers, dig up and wash the roots; puffy red flowers, snag the wavy edges of their leaves. Tansy with its yellow spherical not-flowers. Simple enough.

Stormtalon turned at the sound of Loon’s voice (ignoring the plain irritation), then looked at each cat on the patrol in turn, assessing them.

We’ll stay close enough to each other in case any predators make an appearance,” he began, taking the reins from Snakeheart because might as well. “Looncry and Raccooncall—if you have no objections, focus on burnet. Junipsersong and I will handle the burdock roots.” You’re welcome.

It was the easiest way to avoid personality clashes. Stormtalon would rather be paired with Juniper than have her friendliness affect the others’ productivity because they were too kittish to handle it. “If that works for everyone, let’s go.”

// @Jayfeather 76 | @Dizerel | @Jackpot
Stormtalon stayed quiet during their trip to Smallpines, each stride confident as calculating green eyes trailed the path ahead. The less conversation between these mismatched personalities the better, he thought. In fact he all but ignored the presence of his patrol mates unless they spoke directly to him. Storm focused on the terrain beneath his paws instead, listened for the gentle white noise of the river which soon tickled his ears.
[His thoughts took a dark turn and Stormtalon wondered exactly where Lionstrom and Fawnsqueak were discovered, if they would end up patrolling nearby without knowing...senseless, fractured musings.]
When they arrived he didn't bother reiterating the game plan; he expected Raccooncall, Junipsersong and Looncry to know their tasks without him holding their paws. Storm didn't plan on intervening at all, really--he disliked hover-y patrol leads--unless it was plainly evident someone slacked off or was just incompetent.

Ears perked (Stormtalon didn't rule out the possibility that predators might be lurking), the grey tabby began his hunt for spiky purple flowers.

Old June 3rd, 2021, 10:22 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

(open, and Im really gonna try to write more.)

- Quietclaw-

"Well, that went great." "Kes is now mad at me for no reason in particular, and I think its because he likes being mad. Its part of his rep dontcha think?" he says to absolutely no one, "Its not like I was being impertinent right?" "I just want to make sure no Thunderclan mange-pelts get over the Border for Starclan's sake*!"

(* meant this as in like "for god sake")