Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:01 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:59 PM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 01:49 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:38 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Viperpaw watched Magpiepaw with pity. He felt bad, but comforting other cats wasn't exactly his strong suit. Besides, he didn't really know Magpiepaw very well... Talking to him might make things worse.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old July 20th, 2020, 10:56 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

lilypaw's eyes went wide and she looked kinda angry, she hissed and leapt out of the way. No way was she letting him use any moves on her without a fight! she whipped around and glared at him, her fur was bristling and her teeth slightly bared, "I might have been exiled from windclan, but it sure as heck wasn't because I wasn't strong or because I couldn't survive there! so if you think i'm going to go through this training without a fight you are dead wrong kitty." she spat, she didn't care to hear what he had to say, she was just so angry! it wasn't her fault she was thrown out, it was that fox-heart sparrowpaw!

@BILL.

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old July 20th, 2020, 11:00 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Spotting the kit, Shrewpaw padded over happily. Do you want to learn some real moves? he asked hopefully. Maybe trying to teach someone would help him get better, since he needed a lot of work.
"Ohhh sure that sounds fun" She pulled herself out of the bush, a small branch still stuck to her. "What sort of moves?"
Old July 21st, 2020, 01:42 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @Moon Lily @Wings --

She couldn't help the snicker that came out at Irisflame's outrageous voice. Seemed she'd managed to hit the target after all. Turning her head to Echopaw so the young she could clean her ears, she too added in her words, "You did... deserve it. You... may deserve more." But for now she wanted for the blood to start flowing and well, splattering more blood on Iris wasn't exactly the way to go for that. So Doepaw just rested her head on her paws. "Not like... I can see you... Blueberry. I am sadly... stuck only... being able to listen... to your annoying... chirps. Surprised... you've not... killed someone... with that voice of... yours yet." Here they went again, back to the carefully wrapped insults that did nothing but prove a fun and nice distraction. Not that she found anything particularly nice when it came to Irisflame. When she felt the moss in her ears though she couldn't help the twitching of them. They might not be all to painful, but they were still rather sensitive. "Thank.. you, Echopaw." At least she had to acknowledge that the usually fiery headed apprentice was doing a rather good job at this very moment.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 21st, 2020, 05:36 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Arie @Wings -Uh oh. Angwy beanie.]

Irisflame. Was. Disgusted. How dare Doepaw walk into her den, her face coated in a fine layer of blood. How dare she insult her, words as slippery and slimy as a slug. How dare she splatter said blood on her pelt, then encourage her apprentice's laughter. She let out a half-growl, half-gasp at Echopaw's words. I deserve this?! I spent years fighting for this rank, for cats to treat me as an equal, to get away from the laughter- and I deserve this?! She may have been rude, yes. And perhaps she did deserve this- Starclan certainly believed she did. After all, they hadn't killed Doepaw yet. But not even this admission could stop her from erupting. Dark blue gaze burning with fury, she allowed a short hiss to escape from her maw before she roughly cleaned the blood from Spittle's ears, then her face, and spat the bloodied lump of moss at her feet. She didn't need any further treatment. It wasn't like marigold or fancy herbs could fix a burst vessel anyway.
"MORE?! Sadly, stuck with only my 'annoying' voice?! What, do you wish you could see me so you could make fun of my messed-up body as well?" She shrieked, her ears flattening against her skull so far you could barely separate head from ears. Her eyes sparkled with fury, and it took all she had, all here good judgement, and all her self-control to keep her from clawing Miss high-and-mighty Doepaw apart. Breathe, Irisflame. She's just a patient. You can deal with this. Breathe. Taking a few deep breaths to calm herself, she allowed her bristling pelt to lay flat, the fire in her eyes to flicker into embers, and the poison in her voice to be cured. Opening her orbs once more, she gave a quick huff before nodding to Spit.
"Take a break from your duties, I don't want more blood coming out of those handy-dandy bat ears of yours. If they hurt, and the pain is too much for you, come back so we can give you some herbs." She mewed softly, all the anger and fury and raw emotion from her previous statement seemingly gone. For now. As long as Missus Doepaw didn't pull any more of her strings, her storm would be quelled. Offering a quick smile at Echopaw, she lulled air into her lungs once more. Breathe.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 21st, 2020, 05:58 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
"Ohhh sure that sounds fun" She pulled herself out of the bush, a small branch still stuck to her. "What sort of moves?"
How to beat a big bad warrior in a fight! Shrewpaw mewed excitedly, reaching out and plucking the twig from her shoulder. What do you think? This way you'll be ahead as an apprentice!
Old July 21st, 2020, 06:08 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Moon Lily --
{ we love these interactions lmao}

Oh so Miss Poison decide to get all angry and upset. Doepaw did understand but also... why did Iris have to be so rude every damn time. "Rather... I don't... wish I could see." Because she didn't. Despite all the wonders in the world, despite her own strange curiosity when it came to the world of sight, it wasn't something she particularly was intrigued to see. Because by doing that, she would be able to see... to recognize the monster she'd been called out to be. By being able to see.. she would realize why she'd not been supposed to live or well... why Sagefeather had wanted to kill her. There had to be a reason and none that she knew without sight could match up to that so she assumed it would be something to do with how she was... how she appeared. "I highly... doubt your body... is more messed... up than mine. Someone attempted.. to kill me... because apparently... I looked ugly. Doubt... you're worse than I." Because who would look so ugly someone wanted to kill them? Doepaw apparently. And the shrieking of the medic didn't make life easier for her ears and she wanted to tell Irisflame to just... stop making it hurt more than it already was. She wanted to stand up to snap but then the tears started coming through as she realized what she'd finally admitted. That Sagefeather had wanted to kill her... because she wasn't as pretty as her mother's standards had been. "I was... meant to be DEAD! Because my... own mother... couldn't stand looking at me! Because she... blamed me for my sister's death!" Was she falling apart? Yeah.. probably. That had not been the intention when she came in here but well it seemed their yelling match had become a yelling match of insecurities and the hell they both experienced. "I had to.. live my... entire life, discriminated... because... I couldn't see. Because my... eyes... looked weird. And your... comment of bat ears... just helped solidify that..." That was a curse of many born blind cats... the visual outlook. She had to breathe... she'd pretty much spilled her entire life story to someone who was more likely to give her a bad herb than actually help her.... guess this was how things went down when confronted.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; July 21st, 2020 at 06:10 AM.
Old July 21st, 2020, 06:39 AM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Fadingstorm gazes encouragingly at Apple @mellifluentCurator
Old July 21st, 2020, 06:51 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Arie -lmao yes we do. Wholesome time~]

Irisflame felt yet another wave of emotion rise up within her, threatening to pull her under and drive her into sobs. It was the kind of wave that logged itself in your throat and tugged at your heartstrings and fluttered near your tear ducts, just enough...just enough to send you blubbering like a kit. Her sudden battle with her overwhelming feelings was paused mid-fight when Doepaw protested that she didn't...want to see? Her curiosity pulled her closer, her heart fluttering rapidly as it tried to keep up with the hullabaloo of rampaging feelings. How could you not want to see? Either this cat had hit her head, and hard, as a kit, or she was terrified. She didn't know what she would do if she couldn't see herself. The beauty around her was the only thing that kept her remotely sane. The flowers brushing her pelt, the butterflies and bees flying around without a care, and the tint of the sun that rained down on her when the sun and the leaves were in just the right position. How could you not want to see such things? Her next sentence, however, stirred her from her curiosity. If there was one cat who could make grievances and personal loss competition, it was her.
"Yeah, well you can still be a warrior. And it's not like you had no one to care for you the moment you were born because of it. Not to mention you're relatively easy on the eyes." She argued, her tone growing solemn and soft. The memories struck her hard as a faint scar on her twisted leg tingled, the very one her father had given her when she was little more than a few moons old. It was a mark, a mark to remind her of his hatred. You see this? 'x' marks the spot. This leg was a gift, from Starclan to remind you of your sins. You horrid, ugly little brat. She'd thought it was a game. She closed her eyes to prevent the tears that threatened to spill over and breach her composed manner. "I was blamed...for the death of my mother. I was a newborn kit. My father disowned me and left me to fend for myself when I was practically no bigger than your paw." She carried on, adding on to each sentence that flared out of Spittle's mouth. She gasped, trying to fill her system with fresh air. Don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry. The two seemed to share familiar horror stories of loss and mistreatment, death and a tale of destruction. She felt horrified, having treated Doepaw like dirt, and now learning that she had been her entire life. Similarly, like herself.
"Hah. Nobody liked me, either. They called me 'Queenkiller', the sick asses." She murmured, her voice close to breaking. It was Doepaw's mention of 'bat-ears' that did it, "I guess we have more in common that we thought, huh, Spittle. ...I-I...I'm sorry." She blubbered, her voice cracking. She couldn't stop the breaches of tears that rolled down her soft cheeks, the ones that threatened to grow into rivers. ...which, they did. Resting her maw atop Doepaw's head, she sobbed on. Why, Starclan, am I so horrid.

[ @Wings -we didn't want to drown you...sorry echopaw has to go through all this lol]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 21st, 2020, 07:34 AM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"Uh uh, because you wouldn't be able to use agility to your advantage?" @Dawneye
Closed Thread