Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 06:46 AM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:17 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM

Old April 12th, 2017, 07:15 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"He's watching you from StarClan," Dawnfrost assured her. "When you look up at Silverpelt at night, he'll be looking back down at you. And you don't need Wheatfur to tell you what he thinks of you." She joked, giving Icepaw a small lick between the ears.
Icepaw purred more "im going to be the best better than even redclaw" she said determined

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 12th, 2017, 11:02 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafpaw gave a small smile, ears twitching, it was a glad smile, to say the least. "That's good..." A grateful sigh escaped his muzzle, it was glad too, very glad. He was glad she didn't laugh, or insult him because of his..hobby, as it were... "I believe so, if no cat's touched it since I became an apprentice..." A small, thoughtful expression crossed across his face, no cat probably touched it, he was sure of it, and honestly, if that was truly true, that was a good thing. I mean, no cat even knew where it was, it was secluded from the rest of the camp, it was in camp, but far away enough where no kit could find it. Leafpaw tail flicked as he thought. "I'll just have to look where my collection of stuff is... Most cats aren't really interested in this kind of stuff, and pretty much, your the first..." The tom cat chuckled, ears twitching as he spoke, a humorous expression in his eyes. "Well, your the second actually."

"Oh?" Stormwing didn't sound hurt; she wasn't the type of cat to be jealous if she wasn't the first at something. She was, however, curious. "Who was the first?" She added, the tip of her tail twitching with a smile on her maw, words unspoken on the tip of her tongue. Some special she-cat? That would be her guess. There were always toms looking to show off to the object of their affection, hoping that their special someone would give them a nod or a smile in return for a gift. Honestly? Stormwing couldn't care less about their fancy gifts and their flirtatious methods. As long as they had good hearts, they would be good enough for her. They didn't even have to be good natured, though that was always a bonus. Having Hiddentalon-- Hiddenpaw at that time-- come and thank her had felt like a blessing. See, Stormwing wasn't a well-appreciated cat. She wasn't used to being thanked, even if she had saved his life. Too bad she hadn't been able to save it again. Too bad she hadn't been there when-- Stormwing closed her eyes and weakly shook her head as though trying to get rid of a bad memory. And she was... one certain one in particular, not one that had happened again. And she was praying to StarClan that they wouldn't let it happen again. She wouldn't have wished that on her worst enemy, let alone him. When she opened her eyes again, she smiled a little at Leafpaw. "So! Shall we go then?" She mewed in a falsely cheerful and upbeat tone, the pain in it hidden very well.
[/CENTER]

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 12th, 2017, 01:22 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
In a way, Storkflight was relieved that the apprentice seemed eager and fully ready to train, but he seemed cocky. Cocky was never a good thing. He had tried doing that himself a few times, and it had resulted in him getting beaten, past anything he had expected. It seemed that the day he had been overconfident and cocky in his abilities, Barkskip had trained him harder, therefore letting Storkflight fall, only to realize his mistake. He smiled back, a goofy grin on his maw. Maybe now that he was on the other side of things it was his turn to watch them fall, let them fall, learn their mistakes. He knew that the apprentice needed to make mistakes and see them in their full in order to learn from them, not like some cats he had seen where the younger messed up and they were praised and loved for it. He found that wrong. How would the cat grow up to be a faithful and loyal warrior if they didn't learn there was a wrong? Either that, or they would be woken up from their dream like reality of getting their own way, into one where there were other opinions and other choices. Other minds fighting against everything you thought. Storkflight now, was glad his brother had let him fall, but he had to start out simple with Tigerpaw. Sure he said he didn't need the basics, but every good warrior had to keep practicing the basics to stay fine tuned and sharp minded.

"Alright then Tigerpaw, you seem confident. You said no basics, but let's try you on them, make sure you know them. Go ahead and show me your hunting crouch." He said. This here would prove whether Tigerpaw truly did know the basics or not. He would have to see. Sometimes it might be hard to distinguish an actual knowledge of one's abilities with cockiness, so he had to make sure which one he was using.
Tigerpaw stared at his mentor in disbelief. Did he really expect him to not complete a silly move? Tigerpaw wanted to protest, his slickness coming through, but attitude was least wanted. Besides, he was grateful that someone even wanted to train him. The tom wanted to be the best that he could be. ''I am confident. Confidence is everything.'' The tom remarked, and it was. At least to him. Without confidence, there was no bravery. Didn't bravery and confidence work together? Weren't they a team? As far as the young tom knew, he wanted to be intertwined with both of them, using it to advantage. The tom decided to stretch first, extending his claws before he came back up, and done as he was told. He leaned low into a crouching pose, putting pressure onto his front and hind paws. His tail flickered, and he brought his eyes to look at his mentor. ''Is this good enough?'' He asked, his tone bored. He wanted to get into the fun parts. The reckless parts of training. Why did he have to do a move that basically everyone done before? Even kits have mastered the art of a hunting crouch, haven't they!?

Suddenly, the bengal jumped onto his paws, and excitedly he hopped around, ''I want to learn battle moves! I want to do new fighting technique! Can't we just skip the boring stuff?'' He begged, whining as if he were a kit. He stopped in his tracks, and looked at his mentor. He was excited about learning, but he did not know what his mentor expected of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Kiwipaw listened intently, her head tilted towards her mentor a little. She was excited to finally be doing this and be a part of ThunderClan, but she also knew that she had to act calm and listen to what was being said. She nodded, not wanting to speak in case Featherspeckle had more to say, and she didn't want to distract her mentor from anything she might happen to be thinking of saying, as she knew how that felt. So bothersome and annoying, and then there was the covering up the fact that you'd forgotten what you were about to say. Flicking her tail, the red and black patched molly turned her attention back to her mentor as she leaped on to the log and stared down at the marbled calico warrior.

She watched for a moment longer then parted her jaws, breathing in the gentle but cold air. It was fresh and crisp, making her lungs ache mildly, but it reminded her of leaf bare, but far warmer and tamer. Soon it would be full on newleaf, wet and hot, and then Greenleaf, hot and dry. She closed her eyes and could faintly hear the steady cheeping noise of spring peepers, tiny little frogs with noises louder than birdcall. It amazed her that creatures so tiny could be so much louder than anything else, except for perhaps dogs, which had a loud, nasty bark.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she leaped silently and gracefully off of the log, her paws hardly making a noise as she touched the leaf strewn ground. Kiwipaw looked up at her mentor with vibrant green eyes full of interest and expectancy. She settled herself into a comfortable crouch, her paws tucked up under her white chest, eyes focused unwaveringly upon Featherspeckle. As the molly finished speaking, she nodded. “I will do my very best.” she said, dipping her head respectfully. Now, she had a general idea of what to expect, and knew not to be frustrated if she felt too far pushed, and she was grateful for having been told ahead of time. Leaping to her paws, she watched Featherspeckle with interest, wondering what the first task she was to be assigned was going to be, and how much she knew about it, unless of course it was some new information, although she silently vowed that she would do it, no matter what it was.

Kiwipaw stood patiently, intent of listening to Featherspeckle, then she shook her head in shock, wondering if she'd heard her right, but wasn't sure how to ask, so she held her tongue, waiting to see if there was any further instruction to the seemingly simple task. Relieved that there was, she breathed out, realizing that she'd been holding her breath. Okay. Stepping towards the tree, she gave her mentor a curt nod. “Okay, I'll do it. And I dunno, the circle may make me lose some speed 'cause it's like a big bunch of turns.” she said carefully, hoping that she was irly correct, as she had some experience in turning corners, but not great experiences. I did decide to do whatever was requested of me.” She told herself, then lowered her head and got ready to take off, sliding out her claws a bit so that when the time came, she could be careful not to slip on the wet grass. “Not especially, but if it will help me, them I'm all for it.” she chuckled, amused, then took off, the world becoming a bit of a bluff as she raced in a circle, leaning towards hhe tree so that she was moving around it and not past it.
Featherspeckle nodded down at her apprentice. ''Well, think of it as making sharp turning points.'' The feline rephrased. She didn't want Kiwipaw to think that she was told to just do nothing. Featherspeckle knew that running around, specifically around objects would perfect a sharp turn of any corner. Especially when hunting or reeling in enemies to fight. ''Trust me, sweety. I wouldn't tell you to do if I didn't believe it wouldn't help you in the future.'' She smiled, and sat down on her haunches as she got ready to watch her apprentice.

Her mind pondered on their next training. Kiwipaw was probably wondering when she was going to do battle moves and such. To Featherspeckle, it was a thing to take time. It didn't just take one day of training or perfection. Especially since she was a...loner before. Though Featherspeckle figured that she had some basic defense moves, having to be on her own for a while. Now, she was in a clan, and apart of this clan she would need to learn their fighting technique. Featherspeckle liked to believe that she had a special fighting technique of her own. When she was younger, she was quite the weak link, and often failed many moves that her mentor tried to teach her. Featherspeckle could not allow Kiwipaw to fail at anything. This was her first apprentice, and she would do everything she could to make Kiwipaw into a fine young warrior soon.

''I want you to dash around this tree a couple times. A few times with your claws extended and a few times with your claws retracted. Try to decipher the difference of your turns and speed when you do this.'' She told her gently. Running around trees and shrubs sounded a bit loony, but Featherspeckle knew it would work. She had done it a couple times herself, providing her with the perfect turns whenever she hunted or was in a fight. Turning swiftly gave your enemies a confusing outlook, wanting to follow you. It would give you an upperhand, deceiving another of your next turn or move.

Featherspeckle felt a feeling of pride within her, thinking that if Martenthorn saw her now, he would be excited for her and her new apprentice. He would cheer them on, and possibly watch from the sidelines of how Featherspeckle taught the young she-cat. It was a good thought, and a drive entered inside her as she got up to her paws, swishing her tail. ''Start whenever your ready, and remember what I told you!''

Last edited by Brilliance; April 12th, 2017 at 01:23 PM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 05:28 PM
casually vacant

My Mood: Asleep

Asher padded along a path, unsure of where to go. He was sure he had heard other cats over here. He was lost, and his sister, Snowy was no where to be found. He was really, really tired of being alone. He wanted to yowl, 'Where am I?! Where is everyone?!', but was smarter than that, and kept padding along the trail. He eventually started to get really thirsty, and paused for a drink, if he could find one.
Old April 12th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Icepaw purred more "im going to be the best better than even redclaw" she said determined
Dawnfrost purred with amusement at that claim. "Your father will love to see that," she joked.
Old April 12th, 2017, 07:24 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost purred with amusement at that claim. "Your father will love to see that," she joked.
Icepaw crouched and leaped up into the air it was a good jump she landed on all four paws "lets catch some more prey" she said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 12th, 2017, 10:43 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Tigerpaw stared at his mentor in disbelief. Did he really expect him to not complete a silly move? Tigerpaw wanted to protest, his slickness coming through, but attitude was least wanted. Besides, he was grateful that someone even wanted to train him. The tom wanted to be the best that he could be. ''I am confident. Confidence is everything.'' The tom remarked, and it was. At least to him. Without confidence, there was no bravery. Didn't bravery and confidence work together? Weren't they a team? As far as the young tom knew, he wanted to be intertwined with both of them, using it to advantage. The tom decided to stretch first, extending his claws before he came back up, and done as he was told. He leaned low into a crouching pose, putting pressure onto his front and hind paws. His tail flickered, and he brought his eyes to look at his mentor. ''Is this good enough?'' He asked, his tone bored. He wanted to get into the fun parts. The reckless parts of training. Why did he have to do a move that basically everyone done before? Even kits have mastered the art of a hunting crouch, haven't they!?

Suddenly, the bengal jumped onto his paws, and excitedly he hopped around, ''I want to learn battle moves! I want to do new fighting technique! Can't we just skip the boring stuff?'' He begged, whining as if he were a kit. He stopped in his tracks, and looked at his mentor. He was excited about learning, but he did not know what his mentor expected of him.
Storkflight sighed, he had been good, form and everything, but he broke focus, and that's what he needed as well as an eagerness to train. It was making so much more sense now, there seemed to be a balance required between eagerness and focus. Sure it was fine if an apprentice was eager to learn, eager to serve, but that had to be balanced so the apprentice didn't do...that. Sighing, Storkflight raised his tail, signaling for Tigeroaw to stop. "No, we can not skip the boring stuff. I'm sorry Tigerpaw, but the 'boring stuff' is the foundation for everything else you will learn. If you don't have the basic as down pact then there's no sense me training you. You must listen to what I tell you, even if you think it's boring. Not all of your training will be fun, so your going to have to bear with me there. I'm new to this too, just a few moons ago I too was the apprentice, being taught. Just...bear with me here." He sighed. He didn't know how so many other cats did it. Had he been like this as an apprentice? Is that why Drapingdrop had never trained hm, because he was to rowdy and rambunctious? Hopefully not...but if so, Storkflight swore to make sure he was a better mentor for Tigerpaw.

He took a step forwards, closer to the apprentice. His white and black fur gleamed in the soft sunlight that was able to filter through the few clouds and trees. His vivid blue eyes shone brightly. "Your form was good, on your hunting crouch. Now we shall keep moving with that." He stopped, padding off to grab a thicker stick from near the edge of the clearing. He clamped it in his jaws. "Jump. Spring forwards, like you would be catching some prey. Let me see how far you can jump. I will place the stick in which ever spot you land." He padded close to the apprentice. "Start here at this mark." He meowed as he used his front black law to draw a starting line in the sand. He would get more advanced, but Tigerpaw needed to learn that the 'boring' things could be more than they appeared.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 13th, 2017, 12:41 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong watched the gray Tom bury the squirrel, a smile on her maw. The forest was silent, and Snowsong knew that there would most likely be no prey around. Especially not after the yowl she'd given a few moments ago...She'd probably scared the prey away for miles.

Silently wishing she'd been more quiet, the she-cat gave her short white pelt a quick shake, licking her black paws. "Maybe near the border? Or we could try over by the river," She jerked her muzzle toward the deeper part of the forest where there was a small river running through the trees near the camp. Snowsong turned her attention back to Stormstrike, waiting patiently for his answer with a smile.
[Sorry this is late! I forgot you'd replied! ^^']

The grey warrior thought carefully. The border was rather far from where they were, so the river sounded better for them. "Let's try the river. I don't think anyone's been hunting there for quite a bit," Stormstrike remarked thoughtfully, his eyes filled with thought.

Stormstrike was about to start walking, but quickly decided against it. He should probably let Snowsong take the lead. It wasn't that he didn't know the way, he knew the way like the back of his paw. He just thought it would be better for her to take the lead, after all, whilst she may be his best friend she was still his deputy. The grey warrior didn't really like taking the lead anyway, he preferred to leave all that kind of stuff to others. He was a follower, not a leader.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 13th, 2017, 08:12 AM
Pungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Icepaw crouched and leaped up into the air it was a good jump she landed on all four paws "lets catch some more prey" she said
Dawnfrost purred at how energetic and enthusiastic Icepaw was, and she slowly stood up.
"Yes, let's," she agreed, "I want to see what else you've learned."
Old April 13th, 2017, 08:15 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
[Sorry this is late! I forgot you'd replied! ^^']

The grey warrior thought carefully. The border was rather far from where they were, so the river sounded better for them. "Let's try the river. I don't think anyone's been hunting there for quite a bit," Stormstrike remarked thoughtfully, his eyes filled with thought.

Stormstrike was about to start walking, but quickly decided against it. He should probably let Snowsong take the lead. It wasn't that he didn't know the way, he knew the way like the back of his paw. He just thought it would be better for her to take the lead, after all, whilst she may be his best friend she was still his deputy. The grey warrior didn't really like taking the lead anyway, he preferred to leave all that kind of stuff to others. He was a follower, not a leader.
(Dont worry about it! ^^)
"The river is perfect!" Snowsong purred, nudging him with a smile. That was another thing she loved about the gray Tom, he always had the best ideas. Though he might argue different. Snowsong knew that her best friend thought lowly of himself. But, the deputy was glad she could be there for him, support him and make sure he knew that she was always there for him.

"There'll be some voles there, a thrush or two....Ooh, maybe we could catch a fish too, huh, Stormy?" Snowsong giggled as she started walking, flicking her tail tip over Stormstrike's ears gently as she motioned for him to come to her side. Snowsong knew he was being respectful because of her new rank, and while she was grateful for it, they were hunting. Not as deputy and warrior, but as best friends. The thought made her smile as she continued walking. Best friends.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; April 13th, 2017 at 08:15 AM.