Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Ollie's SEMI artshop
by ollie
Last post by Clamfish
Today 09:10 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 09:08 AM
Thread Deletion!^^
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:03 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 08:59 AM
The Flames in a Midnight...
by Red'fur
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:58 AM

Old June 3rd, 2023, 10:11 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The warrior's scars stung and scorched by the sun. He did not react nor flinched, and only left his ears open to listen to the darkness of the nature. Now and again, he could hear a soft, very soft voice. His eyelids weighed down in annoyance. The voice is a damn fly buzzing close. Willowscar clenched his teeth, hidden by his thin lips.

His heart skipped many pawsteps as the fly shouted behind. He ducked his head, shut his eyes, and bared his teeth as his ears flop around as if it could only squeal in disturbance. Weight added on his tail, solidifying Willowscar's thoughts. He moved his head slightly to the right and stretched his pupils in order to take the glimpse of the tiny menace.

Willowscar never bother with remembering names of babies who lack intelligence or skill; seeing the calico coat, the color orange, brown spots, and whatever color he didn't care to note, the name never came to the gray tom's mind. He wouldn't care anyhow, name or no name. A growl rumbled in his throat, his claws pulled out. The kit better have a good explanation of this stupidity.
Wheatkit was finally satisfied with the nibbling of this pretend-snake, and stood up. "Wheatki- star defeats the snake, and is very very proud and happy!" He narrated, puffing out his chest. The young tom didn't notice the upset warrior to which the tail belonged to. He batted at his pretend-snake a few more times (just for good measure-- he wasn't stupid enough to fall for prey playing dead!) and readjusted his posture into a less-epic position. He was now once again Wheatkit, living outside his mind. The tiny tom then noticed that he had upset somebody by playing his game. Wheatkit first noticed the sharp and unforgiving claws, and then his wide-eyed gaze moved to the older cat's stone-cold eyes. Wheatkit's face bloomed into a wide grin. "Howdy mister!" He purred innocenntly.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old June 3rd, 2023, 04:01 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever you see me on
My Mood: Chatty

{+ DuckKit +}
She Sat Peacefully In The Clearing Smiling As She Looked Up,She Fell Over But Decided She Would Just Watch The Clouds,She Was Bored,But She Didn't Care,She Was Too Busy Watching The Clouds
(open)

Last edited by {Zaria.Zarian}; June 3rd, 2023 at 04:01 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 10:46 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Nightfall sat watching the sky. amazed by it's beauty.

(open)
Old June 4th, 2023, 09:05 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Darklight

6 moons. It was officially 6 moons since he had seen his mate last. He had never met his kits, his idiotic ex had fled ShadowClan before he could see what he had helped to create. Perhaps he had been a tad cruel to Dovefluff, but the methods he used to discipline her were only out of the best interest of their relationship! He was dominant one, and she needed to learn that. He called the shots. Until he left the Clan the same night she did, assuming she had gone to RiverClan. Nope, she hadn't. Now he was stuck in this hell hole. Not for long. With the battle training, he'd have his chance to strike. To show her who was the boss. He wasn't going to kill her, no. Just use the battle as a way to force information about the kits out of her, then while everyone was fighting, he'd simply go and snatch the children up.

Simple, really. He really was a genius, and if he wasn't, well, evil, he'd be quite good at the games in which strong, smart cats dominated. Like... riddles. Or something, he didn't amuse himself with seeing what that was all about.

The massive night soldier sat down primly, grooming the fur between his claws lavishly as he lounged in the clearing. So... ThunderClan. Perhaps she was braver than he thought, especially existing there now. ThunderClan was notoriously chaotic, he just couldn't imagine his weak, shaky ex mate surviving there. Perhaps he could use the kits as leverage to draw her here. Ah! Another genius idea. He truly was a gift. If only his elder brother could understand that. He was always like blah blah blah, respect your mate, blah blah blah. And he loved his brother, of course. As condescending and... logical as he was. But Darklight had a mission, a path to travel down, and he wouldn't be stopped. Death held no peace for him after the things he had done, his hell was all around him. So of course, he was going to live his life by his terms.... er, what was the term he was looking for? Ah yes.

Yolo?

[open]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 4th, 2023 at 09:24 PM.
Old June 4th, 2023, 10:06 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Darklight

6 moons. It was officially 6 moons since he had seen his mate last. He had never met his kits, his idiotic ex had fled ShadowClan before he could see what he had helped to create. Perhaps he had been a tad cruel to Dovefluff, but the methods he used to discipline her were only out of the best interest of their relationship! He was dominant one, and she needed to learn that. He called the shots. Until he left the Clan the same night she did, assuming she had gone to RiverClan. Nope, she hadn't. Now he was stuck in this hell hole. Not for long. With the battle training, he'd have his chance to strike. To show her who was the boss. He wasn't going to kill her, no. Just use the battle as a way to force information about the kits out of her, then while everyone was fighting, he'd simply go and snatch the children up.

Simple, really. He really was a genius, and if he wasn't, well, evil, he'd be quite good at the games in which strong, smart cats dominated. Like... riddles. Or something, he didn't amuse himself with seeing what that was all about.

The massive night soldier sat down primly, grooming the fur between his claws lavishly as he lounged in the clearing. So... ThunderClan. Perhaps she was braver than he thought, especially existing there now. ThunderClan was notoriously chaotic, he just couldn't imagine his weak, shaky ex mate surviving there. Perhaps he could use the kits as leverage to draw her here. Ah! Another genius idea. He truly was a gift. If only his elder brother could understand that. He was always like blah blah blah, respect your mate, blah blah blah. And he loved his brother, of course. As condescending and... logical as he was. But Darklight had a mission, a path to travel down, and he wouldn't be stopped. Death held no peace for him after the things he had done, his hell was all around him. So of course, he was going to live his life by his terms.... er, what was the term he was looking for? Ah yes.

Yolo?

[open]
Smokepaw stared at the new cat. "Woah.." she meowed "Who're you? I don't like you for some reason. I dunno man, you just have bad vibes about you. You're Darklight, right? I'm Smokepaw"

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 4th, 2023, 10:41 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Darklight

Staring down imperiously at the child who dared approach him, the scarred tom raised his catbrows at her words, chuckling humorlessly. Oh, kids. His own children would never be so idiotic. "Oh dear, a strange child doesn't like me because of my 'vibe'. Shall I go cry in a corner before or after this unnecessary conversation?" He detested the younger population (even though he was 36 moons and hardly considered elderly by any means), but in order to be allowed to stay in this Clan, he knew he must tolerate and humor the youth. "If you consider me to have a 'bad vibe', then why do you approach me, peculiar child?" Honestly. He wasn't even going to mention how she asked who he was and then suddenly knew his name. Ugh. He resented social interactions, but he had to build good relations with the soldiers and tiny creatures of the Clan so that he might get high enough in the hierarchy to not be cast out for disgraceful actions on the battlefield.

Tipping his head to the side, he flashed a charming grin, blinking slowly at her. "Although, I admire your honesty, tiny soldier. Honesty can be a liability, though. What would have happened if I was truly dangerous? You wouldn't have stood a chance, speaking your mind without thinking as you do." Leaning back comfortably, he looked the apprentice up and down before coming to the conclusion that in the event of needing any help, she would be about as useful as throwing a mouse at the ThunderClanners. But it was okay, because training children wasn't what he was here for. He was here for an easy way to get his army- no, his children back, and this was as close as he could get to reaching his mate without joining her actual Clan.

Anyways, that was irrelevant as of now. Because now, instead of scheming like the stereotypical evil genius he was, he had to talk to a representative from gen-z the younger generation, and he was determined to help this conversation not be a total bore.

[ @Octavia! ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 4th, 2023 at 10:42 PM.
Old June 5th, 2023, 10:04 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang exists*

(Activity post)
Old June 5th, 2023, 10:07 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherspirit had returned to camp sat her catch on the pile and remained silent padding to her old corner of the camp that her and her late mate used to hang out at and seen snowstripe not too far from her.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 5th, 2023, 10:19 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean. View Post
Nightfall sat watching the sky. amazed by it's beauty.

(open)

Cinderpaw looked around then seeing nightfall she sighed and approached"uh hello nightfall been awhile since we" she paused clearing her voice"talked" she choked out with her tail curling around her face
Old June 5th, 2023, 01:51 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Out in the clearing, Gingerfrost was seething with anger. His paw steps thumped against the ground as he left the medicine cat's den, eyes scanning his surroundings for an adequate warrior or two to accompany him. No one would hurt Minnowpaw again. No one would hurt any of his apprentices again. This was RiverClan's safety, one cat too much already injured. He did not take this lightly.
"Mistycloud!"
His voice carried across the clearing as he spotted the warrior, you'd think she was in trouble, but no. He needed her to come with; it was but one cat, they'd be fine just the two of them.
"Some outsider attacked Minnowpaw at the border; we're to hunt them down and make sure they know not to mess with RiverClan apprentices again. Come."
Without a moment wasted he turned around and left the clearing, barely thinking to look behind him to see if Mistycloud was following.

[ @Kay~ ]