Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 28th, 2020, 12:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
"Oh Games! games are fun what games do you want to play. This one was showing me how to hunt you know things like crickets and bu... bu... flappyfly and big cats. but games are fun"
Bounding around them as they became more and more excited doing laps around Honeycreeper
"Settle, there, would ya? You're making me tired just watching you."
Honeycreeper chuckled as he watched the kit, making sure she wouldn't trip on anything. He couldn't stop her from tripping, but if he noticed, he could keep her from getting too hurt and decrease those chances if there was something in the way.
"Flappyflaps? Oh, you must mean butterflies! But if it flappyflaps is easier, I won't be bothered. It's pretty fun to say, actually!"
It was!
Something about the way it sounded in his mouth and the way he had to shape the word. It was great.
Oh, right. The games.
"We had one called hide then chase. One cat would have to find the other and once you see one of them, you announce you saw someone and anyone in the area had to run and the chaser had to touch the other. If more cats were caught than not, the chaser won. First cat touched, though, was the chaser next round."
Aw, but there was only the two of them. It was waaayyy more fun with lots of cats.
What was a good two cat game?
Ehhh, mossball mostly, so pretty much he would just let her 'chase' and 'catch' him. She could even be allowed to fight him and win! He had done that with him own kits. He felt he was a very good, very convincing actor when it came down to it.
It was up to the kit, though.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old July 28th, 2020, 01:22 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Freezepaw tilted her head at his insistence that they didn't need a warrior, but didn't dwell on it. Less work for them, as finding a warrior to go hunting with them would probably be quite the hassle. Especially with how the warriors in Shadowclan were. Lazy butts, pretty much. "We can head towards the marshes near the edge of our territory." Freezepaw suggested, ears perking slightly. "It's quite muddy and a bit smelly, but frogs love it over there." Now, this was actually.... possibly not going to be that bad. Even after her original annoyance with the tom... well... at least he had some sense and had wanted to go hunting. That showed promise.
Ok! Maplepaw mewed happily. He REALLY like frogs, and if there weren't any warriors, no one could tell him he couldn't eat one. Except maybe Freezepaw. He would see if she ate one, and if she did, he would to. If not, he would wait till they got back to camp. Maybe. Turning, he bounded towards the edge of camp, and stood by the exit, thinking she might want to go first. That would be polite, right?
Old July 28th, 2020, 01:25 PM
You're stuck with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cedarstrike turned to look as she was bumped into, spotting a young male apprentice. She wasn't good with names though.... but she felt like she should remember seeing him at his ceremony... His name was similar to hers somehow.... Elmpaw? Redpaw... Maplepaw! Yeah that was it, Maplepaw. "No problem young one, but now that you're here, you can come along with me. How's your hunting skills?" She'd stepped on Maplepaw's tail with her paw, gently stopping him in his tracks so he couldn't move farther away.
Holding back a bit of a yowl as Cedarstike pinned him by his tail, Maplepaw wanted to slink far away. He didn't want to go hunting! He wanted to relax, or get into mischief. Seemed like it was to late. With a sigh, he turned back around to face the warrior. My hunting's not very good. he muttered. My mentor never really shows up, so I haven't had a training session. I've caught a couple of fat frogs though! Oops, probably shouldn't have said that. He had been out without a warrior that time, and though it didn't normally seem like that was a problem, Cedarstrike seemed like the type to be a stickler. Hoping to evade questioning, he bounded towards the exit hastily.
Old July 28th, 2020, 03:54 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

She almost was upset over the training ending, But Lilypaw's tail lashed and she turned around to go into the territory, She didn't care if there was a chance she would die, She just needed a while to adjust...again..She would try and train again later when her head was cleared up.

@BILL.

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old July 28th, 2020, 04:45 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Cas
So that's what she wanted, easy enough. "I haven't had any particular trouble with any of the cats, the hunting patrols have been alright but could be better. There's been a few cats who have failed to report," The deputy glanced down at his paws as he spoke the last words.

"I was wondering if it was possible to have a send out an extra two hunting patrols, these two would go out at night." Not that it was excusable for the cats to not report in, but he felt an extra two patrols at night might bringing some extra prey. It would also get more cats used to moving around in the dark.

"I also wanted to check with you if it was okay for me to hold a large training session with some of the warriors in the clan?" Beastspark's been a little concerned about the whole thing with WindClan. Having all three clans as enemies to ShadowClan would be very bad. The incident with WindClan would be extreamly easy to remedy, but he knew that Icestar would never admit she was wrong. As much as he wanted to talk to Icestar about that, he highly doubted he'd get anywhere other then irking her.

"I want to see if the warriors have any ideas on improving some of the battle techniques." They'd need to up their fighting skills if Icestar was going to continue pissing off all the other leaders and getting them into fights all the time. He felt like the odd one out, no one in the clan other then him seemed bother by it. He loved a good fight as much as the next cat, but it would be better if there was a good reason for sending cats to their potiental death and making their medicine cats work doubletime. The tom blinked his green eyes, waving away his concerns with a tail lash, waiting to see whether he was getting scolded or not. He also had to tell her about his meeting with Twilightstar as well.
Icestar nodded along as Beastspark gave his report. She was not surprised at his comment about cats failing to report. She'd had the issue plenty of times as well, but as long as the patrols got done, she didn't really care. When he suggested night patrols, she blinked in approval.
"That sounds like both good practice and good for the Clan," she responded. "Consider it part of ShadowClan's routine now."

When he mentioned battle training, her attention focused more closely on him. Why hadn't she thought of that? They had done it in the past, and it had proved effective.
"I am in agreement. We shall resume battle training sessions, and you may lead as many as you see fit. I may take some warriors out to train myself, as well. With RiverClan still breathing down our necks, and Twilightstar's hostility at the gathering, battle training is clearly in our best interest right now." That was probably the closest thing he'd get to a praise from her.

"Anything else to report?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old July 28th, 2020, 04:49 PM
You're stuck with me

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Having finally gotten her sorry butt back to camp, Doeflame stumbled into Icestar's den. Icestar? I have something to tell you. she called, dreading what was to come next. How would Icestar react to the loss of an apprentice, especially now. Maybe she should have brought her prey back. No, this needed to be said right away. @Cas
Old July 28th, 2020, 05:06 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Glitchy

Icestar furrowed her brow as he described the strange patrol occurrences.
"Next time don't let anyone put a paw in that damn river," she commanded. "The last thing we need right now is some RiverClan cat seeing one of ours splashing around in their river. Lionstar would just love to cause a scene over that. Make sure Doepaw and Berrybounce know--we are ShadowClan, and we do not swim. Dismissed."

---------------------------------

@gs29513

Icestar could sense the warrior's fear upon her entrance, but she was used to that. Most cats felt fear at the thought of confronting her, and she reveled in it. This she-cat had something important to say.
"Well then, what is it?" She'd better not keep her here all day.

--------------------------------

@Elementals

Icestar had been dozing in her den when the apprentice barged on in, announcing her presence with a shrill little shout that was loud enough to set the leader into a bad mood.
"What do you want, Foggypaw? It had better be important."

--------------------------------

@Moon Lily

When the medicine cat entered her den, Icestar could already tell something was amiss. She lifted her head, having been drinking from the puddle of rainwater that always gathered in one corner of her den after every storm. She flicked the water from her whiskers and turned around. There was apprehension in Irisflame's careful pawsteps, and an expression equally as unhappy. The leader knew it must be something serious. She padded forward out of the shadows to sit in front of the medicine cat.
"Go on," she ordered, but not quite in her usual abrasive tone. She had more respect for Irisflame than the rest of the disposable grunts in this stars-forsaken Clan. She knew she would not dare to waste her time.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old July 28th, 2020, 05:14 PM
You're stuck with me

I was out hunting with Stempaw. Doeflame mewed quickly, quivering. She was chasing a squirrel, and ran out onto the Thunderpath, and her leg was crushed by a monster. I tried to run out to her, but before I could reach her, a twoleg had scooped her up, and left. I'm sorry Icestar, I couldn't do anything. Oh, this was awful. She was talking to Icestar, reporting bad news. She wouldn't be surprised if she got her ears clawed off for this. @Cas
Old July 28th, 2020, 07:54 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RooRoo~ View Post
I’m coming! he meowed happily as he bounded up to her. Let’s go! he said. This was his first session where someone actually teaches him! @hope
// sorry for the wait haha c:
her face featured a friendly expression as she watched the apprentice come on over. now, how to start this off? there was really only one thing that came to her mind first, so softheart spoke up. "so,, wha-at ha-a-have you l..lea-arned so f-far?" the lightly-toned warrior inquired, enjoying the young cat's abundant amount of what seemed like excitement. if birchpaw's former mentor(s) had gone missing or just not done their job so that he had needed a mentor change, though, softheart didn't really know what to expect. "or are we sta-ar-rting from scra-at-tch?" softheart wouldn't mind either - birchpaw here deserved a fine, hearty education, and she'd do her best to give him that - or at least, give him the closest she could to that.
Old July 28th, 2020, 08:06 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

"Settle, there, would ya? You're making me tired just watching you."
Honeycreeper chuckled as he watched the kit, making sure she wouldn't trip on anything. He couldn't stop her from tripping, but if he noticed, he could keep her from getting too hurt and decrease those chances if there was something in the way.
"Flappyflaps? Oh, you must mean butterflies! But if it flappyflaps is easier, I won't be bothered. It's pretty fun to say, actually!"
It was!
Something about the way it sounded in his mouth and the way he had to shape the word. It was great.
Oh, right. The games.
"We had one called hide then chase. One cat would have to find the other and once you see one of them, you announce you saw someone and anyone in the area had to run and the chaser had to touch the other. If more cats were caught than not, the chaser won. First cat touched, though, was the chaser next round."
Aw, but there was only the two of them. It was waaayyy more fun with lots of cats.
What was a good two cat game?
Ehhh, mossball mostly, so pretty much he would just let her 'chase' and 'catch' him. She could even be allowed to fight him and win! He had done that with him own kits. He felt he was a very good, very convincing actor when it came down to it.
It was up to the kit, though.
"Yeah flappyflaps, colorful flappyflap." Happy mewing as I lay down in front of you, tail lazily shifting from side to side.
"I am good hider. hide and go find hehe. I like that game" Purring and sitting up
Closed Thread