Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:06 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 06:06 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:02 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2020, 11:59 PM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Applekit is startled by the apprentice suddenly coming up to him and he leaps to his feet, unsheathing his claws. He looks around wildly until he remembers it's safe and he slowly calms down. "Sorry..." he mutters, keeping one eye on her. Even though he was a Clan cat now, that doesn't mean he trusts them automatically. "I'm fine," he says, looking at the ground. @Cucumberr
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)
Old July 30th, 2020, 09:16 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
"Yeah flappyflaps, colorful flappyflap." Happy mewing as I lay down in front of you, tail lazily shifting from side to side.
"I am good hider. hide and go find hehe. I like that game" Purring and sitting up
"Good hider, eh? Well I'd like to think I'm pretty good at finding cats, so we'll see who's better! Find a spot in the clearing to hide and I'll try to find you. Sound good?"
Honeycreeper hoped she took the 'in the clearing' part to heart, as he didn't want her bothering anyone who was busy or just wanted some time away from most other cats.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old July 30th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Reports

~Foggypaw~

The spotted molly tumbled into the clearing excited by what they had to report that she almost forgot that the others were behind. Foggypaw waited her turn before babbling the report but clear enough that other cats could understand what she was trying to say. "Hi hi Beastspark! We caught 2 birds and 1 mouse plus accidentally knocking down a beehive so we got the yummy goo!" Foggypaw silently added getting stung near by her right leg and waited for the deputy to respond plus letting the group talk.

She just remembered that she had not given the deputy a hug and placed down her haul before trying to hug the deputy. They were too busy earlier to notice her so she just went onto the patrol.

{ @Mighty Eagle @-Splash- @Undertaker )
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 30th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

~Foggypaw~

The molly felt a pang of empathy for the warrior and laid next to them while grooming them carefully. Foggypaw wasn't sure what to say even though she had seen someone die before. The weird thing was that she hadn't cried yet which was quite unnatural to her thoughts that usually cats cry. The apprentice wanted to help them with their pain but Starclan seemed to be claiming them quickly so she instead whispered, "I will be here for however long you need."

{ @Zesty Mango @Moon Lily @Wings }

(WHYYY DEWPPAWW WHYYYY)
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 30th, 2020, 01:24 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight-Pastel View Post
Yeah! It was green and had really sharp legs!
I tried to catch it, but it flew off!
"I see..."
Old July 30th, 2020, 03:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moon Lily @Wings @Elementals

Scragglyweed closed his eyes before he rasped,” thank you...” his breathing began to get shallow and he seemed to go a bit more limp, he clearly was almost on his way to Starclan or the Dark Forest where he was headed to.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Reports

@Elementals
Well, not who he was expecting to give him a report. Beastspark blinks his eyes a few time as Froggypaw comes up and let him know how the patrol went. Where was a warrior or her patrol leader? Uh, she looked super excited, so it wasn't like he was going to scold her for reporting to him. He supposed it didn't matter who reported as long as he got a report, although he'd much rather a patrol leader gave the report rather then relying on the apprentices.

"Well, that's sounds exciting." He answered her, eyes shifting along her spotted frame to see if he could find any bee stings. Froggypaw wasn't crying, so the stings for the honey must have been worth it.

"Looks like you and your patrol did a fantastic job. Make sure you have one of the medicine cats check on your stings if they hurt." Beastspark fussed, he got stung before and cried like a baby. Froggypaw must have some serious pain tolerance.

"Free hug! I will take that." He purred, wrapping a large front paw around the apprentice while giving her ear a friendly lick. Hugs made the world go around... or at least they should. "Thanks for the report and the hug." He laughed at the end, releasing the younger cat. "Make sure you drop your prey off at the pile."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 30th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@Cas
Beastspark nodded his head at her approval, he was making more work for himself, but it was worth so long as the clan had enough food to feed themselves. Besides, they had more than enough cats to carry out these patrols.

"I'll make sure that it's done." He confirmed a half-smile on his maw seeing as she was for both his ideas. Beastspark wasn't sure why he thought she'd shoot them down. Perhaps it was a touch of anxiety he could never seem to shake with Icestar. His inner moral often clashed with her pride, yet, that was something he prefers not letting her know about.

"I met Twilightstar while doing a patrol with Dawnstripe by the WindClan's border." Beastspark breathed softly after her inquiring. "She came to let us known that one of her cats, an apprentice by the name of Leopardpaw, started a brawl at the border with one of our apprentices, she didn't say who. Leopardpaw took it too far and end up killing them." His tail gave a nervous flicker as he recalled the meeting with the WindClan leader.

"She apologized for it and went as far as killing the apprentice who caused the problem and presented me with the body." He still found that a little disturbing. "Dawnstripe took the body to the outskirts." Beastspark hadn't seen the point in bringing it back to the camp. They did have younger cats to think about. "Twilightstar also asked about Blackpaw, since she was going to learn sooner or later, she already knows about him receiving his warrior name." He stopped there, waiting to see how she reacted.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 30th, 2020, 06:12 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellifluentCurator View Post
Applekit is startled by the apprentice suddenly coming up to him and he leaps to his feet, unsheathing his claws. He looks around wildly until he remembers it's safe and he slowly calms down. "Sorry..." he mutters, keeping one eye on her. Even though he was a Clan cat now, that doesn't mean he trusts them automatically. "I'm fine," he says, looking at the ground. @Cucumberr
Its fine, good reflexes though. Itll come in handy when your a warrior. Also thats good to hear, whats with the claws though, are you not used to Shadowclan yet? Also are you hungry I could go grab some prey for you
Venompaw said looking at the kit with a smile on her face.
Old July 30th, 2020, 06:16 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Venompaw padded into the elders den, though there wasnt many elders she still wanted to see if she could help. Hey do any of you guys need anything? I can go get some fresh moss, or some prey, anything! She meowed with a smile. She wanted to help anyone she could but, most didnt need help so she was very bored today. @Cas @Radiantshine

Last edited by aloeforurburn; July 30th, 2020 at 06:17 PM.
Closed Thread