Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:36 AM
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:26 AM
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2020, 03:46 PM
Hi!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

No umm... Mam? TinyKit said, trying to sound serious. @ FawnHearted @Cougar @RainbowQuail
FernClan is dying rn with no one still playing it but me and the leader... Please follow this link:http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=28263
This is Daisy, You’re new queen. Bow to her.

May StarClan light your path!
Old June 22nd, 2020, 03:48 PM
Hi!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@wren “yeah, we’re all injured, but we should inform TwillightStar first.“ Blackkit said.
FernClan is dying rn with no one still playing it but me and the leader... Please follow this link:http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=28263
This is Daisy, You’re new queen. Bow to her.

May StarClan light your path!
Old June 22nd, 2020, 04:41 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @BILL. @wren @Dust ]

Heathernose had little idea what was going on. Why was Aspenbreeze here? The tortoiseshell listened awkwardly to their interaction and felt uncomfortably as though she’d been living under a rock... Should she leave? Hell, she didn’t even know what was up with Oaksting- she’s just stumbled upon his rescue and tried to help. Yet, she didn’t want to abandon the tom like that. Not only was he gravely injured but he seemed to be struggling with depression too. The least she could do was try to soothe him. Though... would her presence only make him uncomfortable? Ugh what was she supposed to do?
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:13 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

"Are you looking for me?" Twilightstar asked, padding over to the warrior and the kit and took a seat in front of them. "Where've you been?"

Twilightstar was a bit iffy, but the two seemed earnest and willing to work hard for this. That's all she asked for, that and honesty. They didn't seem to be hiding anything from her, though. "Alright, you'll be Risingkit." She told the little kitten, Rise sounded a little strange to her so changing it a little might work better. "You'll be Sagepaw." The leader kneads her tail over her back as she begins leading the way back to the camp.
@Nightbound - you can get the signed up now. +

Another, the WindClan leader fur bristles just a little as she walks up to the cat that walked into the camp. She couldn't help but be on guard after the last ones that came in. As she moved closer, the face became familiar. "Firesong?" She relaxes as she recalls the molly. She's been gone for a little bit, seemed like she found her way home.
Deertalon twitched his whiskers, as Flakekit flattened his ears. "We were taken by twolegs," the older of the two explained. "I was out hunting at the time and Flakekit had followed me without my knowledge."

The kit in question further shrank into himself, looking ashamed.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:29 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Rosepaw felt battered by the medicine cat's harsh words, and although she did feel indignant, she knew better than to act on it. After all, despite having that ugly facial deformity, he was a high rank, so he could report her to Twilightstar. That would infinitely damage her reputation. Maybe when I'm older, I'll have such a good reputation that they'd be angry if Twilightstar herself punished me, she thought, the corners of her mouth twitching excitedly at the thought. But Coyotesnarl was speaking nonsense. Being born with those many deformities was bound to mean that she had a disease... right? But Rosepaw knew better. With a quick dip of her head, she murmured, "I might as well go now." Brushing past Dodgepaw, she began to head out of the den before glancing over to Coyotesnarl. She must have his approval, right? After all, he was WindClan's medicine cat.

Twistedpaw felt too numb to really feel alarmed at Coyotesnarl's harsh words or Rosepaw leaving in a huff. Glancing down at her paws, she felt a bit comforted by him. Surely it couldn't have been her fault? She hadn't been able to badly injure a cat before... but the disease? Was that true? She gave her head a quick shake before forcing herself to look up at the medicine cat.
"W-will he be alright?" she stammered, her gaze dropping down to the lithe gray tom's gently moving body.

@wren @Skye

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Coyotesnarl sat up from grooming through his matted fur. The business had taken away from personal time making it harder and harder to keep up with general cleanliness, the den stank of death and rot. It wasn’t enjoyable. The toms head shot up from grooming when he heard a familiar voice. The warrior had saved him a lot of grief recently, he’d been organizing patrols for herb hunting and deep inside his chest he was grateful for that. “What’s up” his voice was cool and he didn’t bother getting to his paws as he began to continue his grooming.
The stench hit them, and the tabby’s nose wrinkled. It wasn’t Coyotesnarl’s fault, but the den could use some cleaning. Herb patrols could wait a bit — if the healing area itself was dirty, that could lead to infection... or something. "Need a paw in here?" They gestured toward the den. It wasn’t like Snailswirl was busy. And anything that could help the Clan was worth doing. "I’ve got nothing else to do, unless you need some herbs." Offering a small smile, they stepped into the den just a little more.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:49 PM
GONE

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilpaw nodded,” Maybe one of the deputies? I wonder if it’s one of the deputies that served under the leader of Starclan? But if that is so, how does the leader pick which of their deputies without hurting the feelings of the other deputies. But a lot of deputies become clan leaders, maybe the deputy has to have never become leader? Or do they pick another clan leader as deputy?” she suggested
Eaglepaw shrugged, not knowing which one was correct."Maybe they all have the role together?" the tom suggested.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Eaglepaw shrugged, not knowing which one was correct."Maybe they all have the role together?" the tom suggested.
She flicked her tail,” How would they make a decision sharing leadership.” Basilpaw suggested

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:58 PM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
She flicked her tail,” How would they make a decision sharing leadership.” Basilpaw suggested
"Well, they must all have been a deputy so they would share the position?" Eaglepaw suggested, not knowing if cats would of shared leadership.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 06:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"Well, they must all have been a deputy so they would share the position?" Eaglepaw suggested, not knowing if cats would of shared leadership.
Basilpaw flicked her tail,” Maybe if we almost die we can find out and let Coyotesnarl bring us back, or just sneak off to the starcave to find out?” she suggested

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread