Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:26 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:23 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:19 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:16 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:15 AM

Old February 4th, 2023, 03:55 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: SkyClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith. View Post
Ash
She/her

Ash had followed Skytail back to SkyClan's camp, or what the amber-eyed she-cat assumed was their camp. Upon entering the camp, Ash was met with at least ten congregated cats. So, this must be what Skytail had called a... Meeting. High ranks, must be what they referred the leader, deputy and medicine cat as. Stepping forwards, Ash caught the attention of the cat who... Seemed to be in charge. "Excuse me?" she started, catching the Tom's eye.

|[ @~*Luka x Yuki*~ ]|
fallenash turned and raised an eyebrow "um... yes? do you need help or something?" he meowed, not noticing the cat in camp before

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 5th, 2023, 08:59 AM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieuwu View Post
EGGPAW
Eggpaw watched Fawnpaw hobble towards the camp exit, long legs shaking and an unsure expression on her face. He leapt forward to help her, letting him lean against her dark fur. “Don’t worry, lean on me.” he meowed gently, not wanting to cause the long legged she-cat a fall. He made his way - slowly - out of the camp, smiling. “Where do you want to go?” he meowed, twitching his whiskers. Maybe the…tansy haven he found? Oh, or that juniper berry bush with sweet berries ?

[ @~FawnSpirit~ ]

——————

——————

Not even FawnPaw knew where she wanted to go. The brown speckled molly leans up against the Tom as he leads her out of camp… “Let’s… l-let’s just see w-where our P-P-paws take us…” she mews softly… FawnPaw looks at a tree and sighs… It was a reminder of her inability to do normal apprentice things like climbing a tree or walking everyday without an assistant… I will never amount to anything… and she believed that strongly…
——————
Old February 5th, 2023, 09:04 AM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Luka x Yuki*~ View Post

fallenash turned and raised an eyebrow "um... yes? do you need help or something?" he meowed, not noticing the cat in camp before

Ash
She/her

Smiling shyly, Ash glanced at her paws. "Well, one of your Clanmates, Skytail, led me here, and I was wondering what I could do to help? Cleaning up, hunting, caring for sick cats?" Ash looked back up at him when she spoke. "My name is Ash, by the way. It's nice to meet your Clan."

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~

Last edited by Faith.; February 5th, 2023 at 09:04 AM.
Old February 5th, 2023, 12:25 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Daffodildance
She/Her

Careful, white paws thrum against the ground as Daffodildance emerges from the warrior's den after a tiring night of sitting and guarding SkyClan's camp entrance. Navy depths of deepest blue scan the clearing... and Daffodildance merely ends up feeling more tired than before. So this was what SkyClan had come to. Again, arguing among themselves. Shoulders drooping, the yearning-to-be queen almost turned away from the commotion to head to a safer space.

Almost.

She turned back when she realized they were arguing about leadership role. And... It truly disappointed her to see they didn't bother taking a wider opinion. Only a select few were being put up there, and Daffodildance couldn't fathom why they didn't care to bother with the rest of SkyClan.

[ Open ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old February 5th, 2023, 03:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieuwu View Post
EGGPAW
____
The small apprentice’s paws thumped across the rocks before sliding next to Daffodildance, nudging her. “Heya daffodil!” he smiled. Earlier, that day, he had a piece of twoleg rubbish stuck in his head. Still, his eyes stung. He shook his head and focused on the warrior. “It’s quite busy, don’t you think?” he asked, turning around. He pouted. He would be a good leader. Just imagine that, eggstar. “I’d make a good leader, don’t you think?” he asked.
[ @Rose ]
Daffodildance
She/Her

The sudden appearance of a youngster at her side made the calico female turn in surprise. Navy blue hues turned questioningly towards the intruder of her thoughts, only to soften with motherly instinct. "Hello Eggpaw." She mused, voice fond, perhaps even doting. A moment later, the feathery-tailed calico nodded at her companions words. "Oh my, yes. Eggstar the great, why of course, if I may be so privileged as to title you."

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old February 6th, 2023, 08:44 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith. View Post

Ash
She/her

Smiling shyly, Ash glanced at her paws. "Well, one of your Clanmates, Skytail, led me here, and I was wondering what I could do to help? Cleaning up, hunting, caring for sick cats?" Ash looked back up at him when she spoke. "My name is Ash, by the way. It's nice to meet your Clan."
Fallenash nodded "you may do any of those which you like Ash, but if you go hunting or fishing, please take someone with you so you don't get lost. at the moment though i'd say catching prey for the clan is most important"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 7th, 2023, 07:22 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Thunderfalcon grabbed every nest twitching his nose he began cleaning them out one by one

Skytail began camp renovating

Skypaw left camp

Bramblescar snoozed of course like an old elder
Old February 7th, 2023, 12:33 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~FawnSpirit~ View Post

——————

FawnPaw

SkyClan
A Long Legged Brown Speckled She-cat.

Seeing LichenPaw stressed, she couldn’t help but offer more… assistance… “d-do…” she stuttered… FawnPaw paused for a moment and gulped… Who would even want help from her? She was basically useless in her own eyes… FawnPaw shook her head, like usual and continued to speak. “d-do you need me to get a-anything else?” FawnPaw spoke softly…

(Sorry for the short post!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ moonwatcher x Qibli ~ View Post
Skypaw nodded as she went on her she saw fawnpaw with the herbs she watched lichenpaw smile at fawn disappointement filling her head and body she flicked her tail and left the den
@Apollo.

Bountiful meadow

Skypaw walked into the meadow grabbing every herbs she knew quickly she sighed and went back

[ she collected 5 cobwebs, 4 marigold, 3 tansy stems ]

Skyclan med cat den

Skypaw walked into the den seeing lichenpaw and fawnpaw she stayed silent and dropped the herbs next to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderspirit View Post

Wingpaw felt a sharp stab of pain pierce her side as the strange cat slapped a poultice of herbs onto her injured side. The wounds burnt and stung, like barbs of coiled wire being ripped through her flesh. She felt the fire burning around her once more, licking at her flesh, the screams of her family ringing in her ears.

She realised that she had tensed up, breathing hard and drenched in sweat. Her eyes were wide and the pupils had shrunken to a dot. @Apollo.

. Lichenpaw .
[ Skyclan medicine cat den]
( Apologies for the delay! )

Lichenpaw flinched backward as the molly startled, she looked terrified.. "Hey- Don't worry, you're okay, you're okay." he tried to sooth her gently, "I'm sorry, sometimes herbs can sting as they start working," he turned to look at Fawnpaw who was asking about assisting further and gave her a little nod, "Could you fill some of the moss Shademoon collected with water," he flicked his tail to the small pool of water that gathered between the two side caves, "She needs something to drink and I need some to help cool her down."

He didn't want the molly to pass out again from fright or shock, but he didn't want to give her any more poppyseeds as he needed her to stay awake, he would've liked to give her thyme but that was out of season and there was none in the herb store, well-- may as well introduce myself to her, perhaps that will help put her a bit more at ease.. he figured that it must be scary for her to wake up to a stranger putting painful herbs in her wounds, plus, he also needed to know how she became so injured, maybe then he would be able to heal her easier. "My name is Lichenpaw, I'm the former medicine cat here at Skyclan, may I ask how you ended up with these injuries?" he asked her, his voice calm, perhaps he could distract her from her pain, even if its just until those poppy seeds kick in properly. His attention was pulled away once more from his patient, as Skypaw returned, this time with fresh herbs in her jaws, "Thank you," he gave her a little smile, "Could you bring the marigold over here, and then give the tansy to Webstripe to help with his illness? He can eat them himself."

He looked at the injuried molly once more, now as he was looking a bit closer he could see some burn marks on her pelt, which was slightly alarming, unfortunately comfrey and aloe vera were the only things that Lichenpaw learnt to help with burns, there was no aloe vera plants in Skyclan territory and from what Lichenpaw could tell, all of the comfrey roots would be blackened and useless from frost this late in leaf-bare.. he sat puzzled about what to do, he didn't want the burns to turn sour too or become extremely painful.. perhaps he could soak them with water to give a similar effect to aloe? He turned to look at the little puddle in the medicine cat den, it was far too small for soaking injuries in, there was a small stream that cut through camp, however it had frozen over and he didn't want to use that water anyways in fear of hypothermia..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Morningflame~~

Morningflame took a deep breath. "Before I say anything, I'm just going to point out that I'm not going to make any of you vote for me. I already know I'm going to fail this and just continue my life as an untrained demoted warrior of a Clan that doesn't appreciate me. T-Thunderfalcon, I... I really hope you like the name I came up with for you. If you want, I... we can change it, and Lichenpaw, I... I'm sorry." She looked down. "For what I did when Smokesky made me deputy. I should have declined the offer. I was young. I didn't understand what was expected of me. I shouldn't even be a warrior right now. I still have no training. So, I'm sorry. I'm only putting myself up for leader so I can help SkyClan more. I'm really sorry, Lichenpaw. For everything. For running away... not coming back... and putting myself the way I am. I hope you can forgive me. Or not, th-that's ok... I guess..." Morningflame was taking all responsibility for her actions when she first joined SkyClan. Yes, she may have been born a kittypet, yes, she may be slightly blind, and yes, she may have a bad reputation with SkyClan, but she will do anything to keep SkyClan alive. Even if it meant leaving SkyClan to do so.

. Lichenpaw .
[Skyclan Clearing]
( @bunnipop - For icecloud )

Lichenpaw was a little surprised at the former deputy's apology, he had exepcted her to try and defend herself like her mate did, however she was instead telling the truth, or well- what Lichenpaw wanted to hear. He had thought it was mouse-brained for Smokesky to have chosen a deputy who was only made a warrior in the very same meeting, however he hadn't brought up his worries at the time to Smokesky, which was a mistake on his behalf, he looked over to Thunderfalcon, who started talking about his warrior name Morningflame had chosen, and once he had finished talking Lichenpaw spoke up.

"Thank you for apologising, It was stupidity on both yours and Smokesky's accounts, however, it doesn't change the fact that you ran away." he sighed slightly, before continuing, "But, I think that you're willing to grow and learn from your mistakes, and so even though I don't forgive your actions, I believe that you'll show the clan that you're going to change for the better." He still though that Morningflame was far too inexperienced to become leader, as she said herself that she still hadn't had proper training, but he thought that eventually she might make a decent deputy. "I have noticed that lots of the cats here who have been made warriors, especially those who had joined from being rogues, loners and kittypets, don't have that much experience, perhaps, once the leader has been decided, we can set up a warrior training and warrior assessment system." he gave her a little smile, before padding off, he had a cat that he wanted to check up with, seeing as she was close to her kitting.

He swiftly spotted the molly's silver pelt, which stood out a fair bit from most of the other clan members', Icecloud had joined Skyclan not long before Lichenpaw returned, and he hadn't checked up with her just yet regarding her kits, he needed to check that they were orientated correctly and he might even be able to guess the amount of kits she would have to give him and the other apprentices some time to prepare the correct sized nest for her. "Hi Icecloud!" he meowed in a friendly greeting, as he approached her "I was wondering if you'd like a quick check up, just to make sure that everything is going all right concerning your kits." he might need to ask Fawnpaw and Skypaw to help him collect raspberry leaves and borage leaves- depending on how she's doing.

- bios | tracker | shop -
Old February 7th, 2023, 12:41 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post

. Lichenpaw .
[Skyclan Clearing]
( @bunnipop - For icecloud )

Lichenpaw was a little surprised at the former deputy's apology, he had exepcted her to try and defend herself like her mate did, however she was instead telling the truth, or well- what Lichenpaw wanted to hear. He had thought it was mouse-brained for Smokesky to have chosen a deputy who was only made a warrior in the very same meeting, however he hadn't brought up his worries at the time to Smokesky, which was a mistake on his behalf, he looked over to Thunderfalcon, who started talking about his warrior name Morningflame had chosen, and once he had finished talking Lichenpaw spoke up.

"Thank you for apologising, It was stupidity on both yours and Smokesky's accounts, however, it doesn't change the fact that you ran away." he sighed slightly, before continuing, "But, I think that you're willing to grow and learn from your mistakes, and so even though I don't forgive your actions, I believe that you'll show the clan that you're going to change for the better." He still though that Morningflame was far too inexperienced to become leader, as she said herself that she still hadn't had proper training, but he thought that eventually she might make a decent deputy. "I have noticed that lots of the cats here who have been made warriors, especially those who had joined from being rogues, loners and kittypets, don't have that much experience, perhaps, once the leader has been decided, we can set up a warrior training and warrior assessment system." he gave her a little smile, before padding off, he had a cat that he wanted to check up with, seeing as she was close to her kitting.

He swiftly spotted the molly's silver pelt, which stood out a fair bit from most of the other clan members', Icecloud had joined Skyclan not long before Lichenpaw returned, and he hadn't checked up with her just yet regarding her kits, he needed to check that they were orientated correctly and he might even be able to guess the amount of kits she would have to give him and the other apprentices some time to prepare the correct sized nest for her. "Hi Icecloud!" he meowed in a friendly greeting, as he approached her "I was wondering if you'd like a quick check up, just to make sure that everything is going all right concerning your kits." he might need to ask Fawnpaw and Skypaw to help him collect raspberry leaves and borage leaves- depending on how she's doing.

~~Morningflame~~

(just so you know, when I made Morningflame run away with Crystal The Crystal Cat's account, it was because of my own mental health and the fact that I couldn't stand what the others were saying/thinking about Morningflame. I knew that it was just their cat's opinion, but I was really attached to this OC back then and had her run away before I could throw my mom's laptop across the room in anger. I'm not sure why I let my emotions take over, but I was having a hard time focusing, and I apologize. I'm not saying this to get Lichenpaw to change his mind about Morningflame, I'm telling the truth on why I made her run away, not because I wanted her to, because I needed to calm down and that was what my brain came up with.)

Morningflame looked up at Lichenpaw as he spoke. "I understand... What I did was wrong, and I will face any punishment it will come with. I figured my camp renovation idea was a bad idea... I'll just go now..." The black-and-brown molly walked off to find something else to do.
Old February 7th, 2023, 12:45 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Skypaw lashed her tail harshly then hearing lichenpaw ask her to do something she went and grabbed marigold and brought it over then grabbing the tansy without needing to stop her motion she went over to webstripe and put it in front of him flciking her tail she lifted her head and looked at fawnpaw and lichenpaw little pride filling her but she kept it to herself,
@Apollo. @Bean_The_Cat