Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:37 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:37 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:36 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Rani

Old March 18th, 2018, 12:16 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post
Amberfire was crouched in the clearing, tucking into a small squirrel. It wasn’t very large, a bit scrawny, but her stomach happily welcomed the meal. She hadn’t eaten yesterday, and hadn’t had dinner the day before that, so she had to eat now. It was a bit chilly today, crisp leaves full of bland brown crackling with frost strewn on the clearing. The sun was out, thankfully, so it warmed her ginger spine. She gulped down another morsel of squirrel, then paused to look up.
@Megan
@Megan

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 18th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Ebonybranch walked out of the warriors den, feeling eyes lie on him as he walked past everyone. He could hear some cats whisper under their breathes things about him. Ebonybranch looked over at Amberfire, sitting down a few tail lengths away from her. He was too frightened to start a conversation with her in case she called him out in front of everyone. 'Other cats will always look at you funny. It's going to be this way forever I guess,' thought the tom.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 18th, 2018, 05:13 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Ebonybranch walked out of the warriors den, feeling eyes lie on him as he walked past everyone. He could hear some cats whisper under their breathes things about him. Ebonybranch looked over at Amberfire, sitting down a few tail lengths away from her. He was too frightened to start a conversation with her in case she called him out in front of everyone. 'Other cats will always look at you funny. It's going to be this way forever I guess,' thought the tom.
Amberfire glanced upwards, and caught Ebonybranches eyes on her as he looked away. His expression was pained, and Amberfire was a bit worried. He was always so... inverted, but not quite, around other cats. Maybe it was just because he needed a friend. No one acted like they wanted him around, but maybe AAmberfire was different. “Hey Ebonybranch!” She called to him, raising her tail in a pretended warm greeting. “Want to eat together?” Was this pity? She knew maybe he didn’t want her to interact with him, but she would force it if she needed to. She didn’t like how others overlooked him, or just looked at him, but strangely. “There are a few small mice over there if you want.” She said, pointing to the kill pile.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 18th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Amberfire glanced upwards, and caught Ebonybranches eyes on her as he looked away. His expression was pained, and Amberfire was a bit worried. He was always so... inverted, but not quite, around other cats. Maybe it was just because he needed a friend. No one acted like they wanted him around, but maybe AAmberfire was different. “Hey Ebonybranch!” She called to him, raising her tail in a pretended warm greeting. “Want to eat together?” Was this pity? She knew maybe he didn’t want her to interact with him, but she would force it if she needed to. She didn’t like how others overlooked him, or just looked at him, but strangely. “There are a few small mice over there if you want.” She said, pointing to the kill pile.
Ebonybranch heard her call his name, his fur fluffing up a bit in not knowing what she was going to say, but he still turned around. "Er. Hello. Uh sure. I could use something for my hungry stomoache." meowed the tom. Ebonybranch scurried to his feet, making his way over to the fresh kill pile. He only picked up one of the mice, since he wasn't all that hungry. Ebonybranch took his prey as he walked back over to Amberfire. "So what makes you want to talk to me?" asked the tom.

Old March 18th, 2018, 06:36 PM
boo

Quote:

Ebonybranch heard her call his name, his fur fluffing up a bit in not knowing what she was going to say, but he still turned around. "Er. Hello. Uh sure. I could use something for my hungry stomoache." meowed the tom. Ebonybranch scurried to his feet, making his way over to the fresh kill pile. He only picked up one of the mice, since he wasn't all that hungry. Ebonybranch took his prey as he walked back over to Amberfire. "So what makes you want to talk to me?" asked the tom.
Amberfire paused at his question. Pity? I had seen you walk like a sorry slug, so I was nice and invited you over. Thanks for asking! Of course, she couldn’t say that. She settled on a more appropriate response. “Well, I thought you could use some company, just as I could!” She said brightly, smiling at the tom full force. She reared it in a bit, as she didn’t want to appear manic. Finding herself at a loss for words, she resumed eating the small morsels of squirrel left over, chewing very slowly to make him see how deeply interested in her meal she was. She glanced upwards, saw that he was still looking at her, and she quickly averted her gaze.

~pom~

Old March 19th, 2018, 09:27 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Amberfire paused at his question. Pity? I had seen you walk like a sorry slug, so I was nice and invited you over. Thanks for asking! Of course, she couldn’t say that. She settled on a more appropriate response. “Well, I thought you could use some company, just as I could!” She said brightly, smiling at the tom full force. She reared it in a bit, as she didn’t want to appear manic. Finding herself at a loss for words, she resumed eating the small morsels of squirrel left over, chewing very slowly to make him see how deeply interested in her meal she was. She glanced upwards, saw that he was still looking at her, and she quickly averted her gaze.
Ebonybranch felt a little tense when she had said that. 'She just has pity for you. You can't change who your mother is,' thought the tom, hearing pity in Amberfire's voice 'If you be nice to her she'll still talk to you.' The tom pushed the tension away, forcing out a smile. He took a quick bite of his mouse before looking at the molly once again. "So how has your day been?" asked Ebonybranch, trying to start a conversation.

Old March 19th, 2018, 02:37 PM
boo

Quote:

Ebonybranch felt a little tense when she had said that. 'She just has pity for you. You can't change who your mother is,' thought the tom, hearing pity in Amberfire's voice 'If you be nice to her she'll still talk to you.' The tom pushed the tension away, forcing out a smile. He took a quick bite of his mouse before looking at the molly once again. "So how has your day been?" asked Ebonybranch, trying to start a conversation.
Amberfire felt her shoulders loosen as he FINALLY began saying words that weren’t probing, untrustful ones. “The normal day for me, really. It’s a bit to cold to not sleep in, but it’s not like I can change that,” she said wistfully. “I think I might go hunting this afternoon. I haven’t gone hunting for a while.” She scrambled for another thing to say, and found nothing. So, instead of continuing on what she had said, she simply smiled at Ebonybranch, and hope he would finish for her.

~pom~

Old March 20th, 2018, 01:43 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

[ @Bella~ ]

Lightpaw slipped out of the apprentice den, relishing the feeling of the cold air through his nostrils and the warm sun on his back as he stretched. Lightpaw had asked his family members time and time again what the air looked like and what the sun looked like. They would tell him that the air looked like nothing and the sun was a large yellow circle in the blue sky. Lightpaw would then reply that he didn't know what nothing, yellow, blue, and circle looked like. At the moment when he felt the sun on his back and the excess Leaf-Bare chill through his nose, he found himself wondering yet again what those objects looked like, though he knew he'd never know. He sighed and quickly hurried to a dark corner of the camp, afraid of being spotted by... Well, pretty much all cats. He was always worried they'd hurt him in some way, even if they had told him before that they weren't a bully. Lightpaw never took any chances.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[ @Bella~ ]

Lightpaw slipped out of the apprentice den, relishing the feeling of the cold air through his nostrils and the warm sun on his back as he stretched. Lightpaw had asked his family members time and time again what the air looked like and what the sun looked like. They would tell him that the air looked like nothing and the sun was a large yellow circle in the blue sky. Lightpaw would then reply that he didn't know what nothing, yellow, blue, and circle looked like. At the moment when he felt the sun on his back and the excess Leaf-Bare chill through his nose, he found himself wondering yet again what those objects looked like, though he knew he'd never know. He sighed and quickly hurried to a dark corner of the camp, afraid of being spotted by... Well, pretty much all cats. He was always worried they'd hurt him in some way, even if they had told him before that they weren't a bully. Lightpaw never took any chances.
The rather serious and even harsh demeanored tom was sitting up right watching his son exit the Apprentice den. A small smile came to his face and he pushed hinself up to his tired paws. He quietly slunk over to his blind son, low to the ground. His tail swished behind him, he passed by his son and tickled his baby's nose with the tip of his short haired tail. He notmally was not this playful, but his son looked a little sad today. He sat on his hunches and down at his child "Hello Lightpaw" he said having regained his serious attitude "What's wrong son? You look a bit down..."
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:40 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
The rather serious and even harsh demeanored tom was sitting up right watching his son exit the Apprentice den. A small smile came to his face and he pushed hinself up to his tired paws. He quietly slunk over to his blind son, low to the ground. His tail swished behind him, he passed by his son and tickled his baby's nose with the tip of his short haired tail. He notmally was not this playful, but his son looked a little sad today. He sat on his hunches and down at his child "Hello Lightpaw" he said having regained his serious attitude "What's wrong son? You look a bit down..."
Lightpaw shook his head as his father approached and asked what was wrong. Lightpaw tilted his head and shifted his gaze to look at the other tom,"Nothing Crookedpond... I'm fine... Really!" Lightpaw tried his best to sound cheerful while he opened his jaws to sniff for any bully's scents. He didn't think some cat would come up and bully him in front of his father but Lightpaw didn't want to take any chances, so he always kept an ear out, even when family was around. He sighed inwardly in relief when he didn't smell anyone familiar besides Crookedpond, who would obviously be familiar, as he was family.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.