Today 10:51 AM
Ω "Hooting" Ω - [adoption...
by Myling
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2023, 11:24 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
Sootpelt randomly walked by and sighed.
"Sorry about him, he's just very irritable about the topic." She meowed to shellwhisker while glaring at charredpaw.

''Irritable?'' The warrior snorted. ''More like angry. But who cares. That's all I wanted to know.''

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue
Old November 9th, 2023, 11:34 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
Sorry for the late response. Veterans Program.
Shellwhisker's eyes narrowed. The golden-brown and white tabby settled down on her belly, her forepaws sticking out and her tail at her side. ''I've been asking Charredpaw about that rogue. William, was it?'' The RiverClan warrior washed a snowy white paw, pausing to look up at her leader. ''Charredpaw told me that Splashfur had been working with the rogue.''

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"He was, yes," Larkwing confirmed. She'd said as much at the last meeting but some things seemed to go in one ear and out the other. No matter, it was fine, at least Shellwhisker was curious. "And now he's dead... wish I could say the same about William."
Old November 9th, 2023, 11:38 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*

"He was, yes," Larkwing confirmed. She'd said as much at the last meeting but some things seemed to go in one ear and out the other. No matter, it was fine, at least Shellwhisker was curious. "And now he's dead... wish I could say the same about William."
Shellwhisker's eyes narrowed to dangerous slits. ''If William ever gets to Weaseltooth or any cat in RiverClan ever again, I will personally rip his eyes out, shove them down his throat and make him watch me rip him open limb by limb!'' She hissed angrily. ''If anything, that's what fluff-brains like him deserve.''

•☆ Purrks ☆•

Last edited by isla; November 9th, 2023 at 11:39 AM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 11:56 AM
High-Function Autistic

Shellwhisker basked in a patch of sunlight in the camp clearing, her head resting on her forepaws. The she-cat's ears swiveled from side to side, as if listening for any signs of invasion or danger. Shellwhisker lifted her head as her Clanmate, [ insert name here ], padded towards her. ''Oh, hello!'' Shellwhisker purred, pushing herself up into a sitting position, her tail wrapped neatly around her paws. Her ice-blue eyes sparkled, and her golden-brown and white tabby pelt glowed amber in the sunlight.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:01 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Shellwhisker basked in a patch of sunlight in the camp clearing, her head resting on her forepaws. The she-cat's ears swiveled from side to side, as if listening for any signs of invasion or danger. Shellwhisker lifted her head as her Clanmate, [ insert name here ], padded towards her. ''Oh, hello!'' Shellwhisker purred, pushing herself up into a sitting position, her tail wrapped neatly around her paws. Her ice-blue eyes sparkled, and her golden-brown and white tabby pelt glowed amber in the sunlight.
18 moons
"Hello, Shellwhisker," greeted Slatesky, going over to sit by her clanmate. "How have you been?"
(Sorry for short post)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old November 10th, 2023, 05:58 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Slatesky
Female-She/Her
18 moons
"Hello, Shellwhisker," greeted Slatesky, going over to sit by her clanmate. "How have you been?"
(Sorry for short post)
Shellwhisker washed a snowy-white forepaw, pausing to respond to the warrior in front of her. ''I'm doing well!'' She meowed politely. ''What about you, Slatesky?''

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Old November 10th, 2023, 07:59 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Shellwhisker washed a snowy-white forepaw, pausing to respond to the warrior in front of her. ''I'm doing well!'' She meowed politely. ''What about you, Slatesky?''
Slatesky nodded. "I've been fine. How is life going?" She absentmindedly swished her tail.
(sorry short post)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old November 10th, 2023, 08:26 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Slatesky nodded. "I've been fine. How is life going?" She absentmindedly swished her tail.
(sorry short post)

''I wonder who Larkwing will choose for her deputy,'' Shellwhisker murmured, her eyes half-closed as she yawned. ''While she's been worrying about who she'll choose, I've been playing detective with Charredpaw. Literally.''

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Old November 10th, 2023, 10:11 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Shellwhisker's eyes narrowed to dangerous slits. ''If William ever gets to Weaseltooth or any cat in RiverClan ever again, I will personally rip his eyes out, shove them down his throat and make him watch me rip him open limb by limb!'' She hissed angrily. ''If anything, that's what fluff-brains like him deserve.''

*-Lark'star'-*

Well, that was certainly violent. The thought of someone doing that to her made her want to shudder, but the tortie skillfully suppressed that instinct. "Well," she began, trying for a smile that wouldn't quite reach her eyes, "If we ever need someone to take care of him, I'll throw you at him." It was said only halfway as a joke, an attempt at lightening the atmosphere while still staying noncommittal. Lark would prefer not to rip anyone apart, even if they were as bad as someone like William, even if he was awful, he didn't deserve such a gruesome death. No one did.
Old November 10th, 2023, 10:23 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*

Well, that was certainly violent. The thought of someone doing that to her made her want to shudder, but the tortie skillfully suppressed that instinct. "Well," she began, trying for a smile that wouldn't quite reach her eyes, "If we ever need someone to take care of him, I'll throw you at him." It was said only halfway as a joke, an attempt at lightening the atmosphere while still staying noncommittal. Lark would prefer not to rip anyone apart, even if they were as bad as someone like William, even if he was awful, he didn't deserve such a gruesome death. No one did.
Shellwhisker looked at Larkwing. ''Didn't he kill Ashwolf?'' She meowed, her voice betraying nothing. She hated the fact her Clanmates were being killed by a rogue. Shellwhisker snorted. ''Whenever I find that fish-for-brain, I'm slicing open his throat whether he likes it or not.'' The warrior went back to washing a snowy white forepaw. ''Also, thank you,'' Shellwhisker purred at Larkwing's comment. Now, there's a cat who Shellwhisker could trust. ''I'll throw him at you after I'm done ripping him apart so you can claw his throat out!'' Shellwhisker mewed, satisfaction clear in her voice.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Closed Thread