Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Mizu
Today 09:01 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:00 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:47 PM
mom, am I still young? [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:45 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 08:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2020, 02:18 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Shockpaw breathed a sigh of relief. "Ok, thank you very much. And.... sorry. About being weird." They weren't going to mention the fact that Dimtail was her older brother and not, in fact, her mentor.

@Shimm

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 24th, 2020, 02:33 AM

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Blackkit glanced at Coldamber and back at Shockpaw. She nodded and turned to head toward the queen. The kit hesitated, nervous. She padded towards the queen and sat by the side of the next, staring at her own orange and black tortoiseshell paws.
Coldamber moved a bit so the small cat could decide to curl up with her or not, even gesturing for her to come foward with her tail. "Now, then. Shockpaw said you're new." Did kits like.... just show up like this often? And just get taken in no questions asked? That hadn't been the case with Stagkit and his sister- Fawnkit? Doekit? Deerkit?
"Where exactly are you from?" It was as good a question as any to start with.

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 24th, 2020, 02:58 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Coldamber moved a bit so the small cat could decide to curl up with her or not, even gesturing for her to come foward with her tail. "Now, then. Shockpaw said you're new." Did kits like.... just show up like this often? And just get taken in no questions asked? That hadn't been the case with Stagkit and his sister- Fawnkit? Doekit? Deerkit?
"Where exactly are you from?" It was as good a question as any to start with.
Blackkit sat outside of the nest and stared at her paws, listening. "Me and my family lived in a small cave" she started. She hesitated before continuing. "They told me to go to sleep by a bush and I woke up. They weren't there and I found Twilightstar. She asked me a few questions and told me I could join WindClan" Blackkit finished, her blue gaze trained on her paws still.
Old June 24th, 2020, 03:04 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by space ace. View Post
Bushpaw was surprised that Rookflight had even lightly chucked at him taking the lead. Rabbitleap would’ve chewed his butt for being RUDE or INCONSIDERATE or something stupid. Maybe he’d grow to like his new mentor. Although she talked a bit differently, he could get past that. He was a bit rude, but not straight up mean.

"Hunting?" the dark cat echoed, disbelief tainting his voice. He had hoped she would pick something cooler, like fighting! Sure, Bushpaw knew how to fight. Bite, swipe, yell. Insult. Repeat. But maybe some fighting moves would up his game! No. He had to hunt. The apprentice knew the hunter’s crouch already! And... um... oh. Rabbitleap hadn’t taught him anything! "I know the hunter’s crouch. My previous mentor decided it was a great idea to not teach me anything." He demonstrated a crouch, maybe just a bit crooked and incorrect. Like any curious kitten whose parents ignored them, Bushpaw had learned the crouch at the ripe old age of 2 moons. Some apprentices has taught him, he supposed. It’s not like he remembered all too well. "So... yeah." He scuffed the dirt with his paw. It wasn’t his fault he wasn’t taught how to hunt.
Oh dear. It looked like she had a lot more work to do than she anticipated. That was alright, though. It would just take more time to establish some of the more basic aspects of hunting. Rookflight studied Bushpaw's crouch, as wobbly and uncertain as it seemed to be, the posture seemed to be mostly correct. There was an easy fix to this, she'd already had experience showing apprentices how to do this. "Alright, Bushpaw. You seem to have an issue with balancing yourself, though your posture is quite correct. This is because you happen to be resting your tail along the ground." Rookflight stretched a bit before getting into her own crouch, beckoning Bushpaw to observe how she held herself, most importantly, keeping her tail in the air, relative to the position of the rest of her body. "A tail is one of the most important aspects for maintaining balance for a cat. Effective and proper use of positioning will greatly improve your steadiness in both hunting and fighting." Rookflight was a bit impressed at herself, she seemed to be explaining this properly enough. Hopefully Bushpaw could understand her well enough, too. "Now, try lifting your tail off the ground, then crawling forwards. If you do this correctly, you should find that your hunting crouch will be much easier to control." Rookflight put some emphasis in that last sentence. This was important, and probably the most important basic trait to master for all training types. Balance was necessary to accomplish just about anything at a higher level, and as such, the she-cat would wait until Bushpaw had gotten this lesson down before she could take him into a proper hunting scenario.
Old June 24th, 2020, 03:34 AM

Oh... Part of Coldamber turned cold. And they left her? For what reason?
"Are you cold? If you want, you are free to curl up with me. The moors can be windy." This time she gestured with her tail and made even more space.
"I'm awfully sorry your family left. Do you want to talk about them? It's alright if you don't."

@Lynxpaw

Old June 24th, 2020, 03:40 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Oh... Part of Coldamber turned cold. And they left her? For what reason?
"Are you cold? If you want, you are free to curl up with me. The moors can be windy." This time she gestured with her tail and made even more space.
"I'm awfully sorry your family left. Do you want to talk about them? It's alright if you don't."

@Lynxpaw
Blackkit stayed put. She didn't mind talking to strangers, just not sleeping with them when she barely knew them. Her gaze shot to Coldamber when the queen mentioned that they left her. "They didn't abandon me! They ... They must miss me ... I'm sure they are looking for me now because they ... they ... "She tried to defend them, trailing off because she didn't know any reason why they would be looking for her. She always ate the scraps, they never played with her. It seemed like her family had hat- no. They couldn't of. Her blue eyes turned back to here paws, not wanting to believe they had left her.
Old June 24th, 2020, 05:11 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by icepuddle View Post
starling kit shook her head " nope! i barely talk to anyone and i've never gotten sick before i-i should be fine right? " she said now kinda worried she honestly had no idea if she was ok or not. the kit was rather frailer and smaller then her fellow kits so she really didn't know.
“That’s good”, said Lynxstep “Stay away from people who are sick!” She added before she ran out of the nursery.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 24th, 2020, 05:13 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Thornkit padded into the nursery, and looked around. Um, does anyone want to adopt me. Twilightstar said someone might, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to ask this question. As she was talking, she tripped over a lump of moss, and crashed into a she-cat. @Corruptx (Leopardbite is her abusive mom, right?)
(Yeah Lynxstep would be happy to adopt you)

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 24th, 2020, 05:37 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Sorry, it kind of has to be Leopardbite for a plot) @Corruptx

Last edited by gs29513; June 24th, 2020 at 01:10 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 06:42 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Cougar

Rosepaw felt a pang. Of course, it was going to scar. She had known that, but it still sent a fresh wave of grief through her. Her beautiful appearance... inherited from her mother... was just going to go down into ruins. I could hide it, she thought hopefully, but how? She could barely think clearly through the fog of pain. Barleykit's assumption that she was going to die scared her even more. I don't want to die. But surely that ShadowClan apprentice wouldn't kill her? She glared at Twistedpaw from across the clearing as the apprentice conversed with friends. This was her fault, and she was going to make sure that Featherwhisker knew. But not in front of Coyotesnarl. She would wait for her and her mother to be alone.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Closed Thread