Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:56 AM
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:43 AM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:01 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:50 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2020, 11:17 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Foggybrook! Calm down! Shrewpaw squealed, trying to head off her mad charge around the camp. She REALLY needed to sleep. Her and Blackhaze. And they probably needed to eat too. Well, maybe once he got her to CALM DOWN, he could sneak out and go hunting. That would be a good surprise, but first.........No one is having a party! No one is attacking us! Let's just............take a nap now, alright? he mewed a bit desperately. @Elementals (Foggy, oh Foggy what has become of you?)
Old September 9th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Ambivert

~Foggybrook of SHC~
(Sleep deprived Foggybrook is the equivalent of a porcupine going insane)

The molly heard what Shrewpaw said and gave a sad puppy face. "Nno party? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screeched while standing ontop of a rock wailing her lungs out. Passersby would think of her as cat who has lost their braincells.

{ @gs29513 }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 9th, 2020, 12:37 PM
You're stuck with me

(The last to posts I have been DYING!)
Ok. He was officially going to die. But then......inspiration struck. There's no party now because everyone is waiting for the cats who marked borders to get some sleep. Once that happens, THEN we can party. Shrewpaw mewed, getting behind her and giving her a gentle nudge. And YOU helped mark the borders, so YOU need to GO TO SLEEP before we can have a party, alright? Hopefully this would work. If it didn't, he didn't know WHAT he'd do! He'd probably have to get another warrior involved, which would be EMBARRASSING! @Elementals
Old September 9th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Ambivert

~Foggybrook of SHC~

Why couldn't dear Shrewpaw get the idea? But she did have to admit that she was a bit sleepy. The molly blinked at her friend while thinking through the idea that he came up with. But wasn't sleep for the weak. On the second thought, she felt a bit weak staying up for so many days. "Hey Shrewpaw?" she mumbled trying to find a den but failing miserably because she crashed into 3 bushes already.

{ @gs29513 }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 9th, 2020, 01:39 PM
You're stuck with me

Yes Foggybrook? he mewed, slipping up next to her. He didn't want her running into anymore bushes. Letting her lean on his shoulder, Shrewpaw guided Foggybrook into the warrior's den. Hopefully no one would mind him being in there. After all, he was almost a warrior. Spotting an open nest in the back, he propelled her forward, only letting her off of him once she was in the nest. @Elementals
Old September 9th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Mariooldpaw stared blankly at the cat wondering what she wanted? What would this can want...oooh. The food. Ooops. She was about to give the queen some food when she heard and saw a kit mewing. Did it want food. Well she'd give it some...wait. She had been about to give the older cat who she quessed was a queen a mouse then give the kit one but realized something. Was one mouse enough for a kit and queen? Hmmm. Probally not she really should have thought this trough. Well to late now! "Here you go!" The golden furred apprentice mewed dropping a mouse at the queens paws. She then trotted over to the kit. Wow! The kit was so tiny! Was she ever that tiny? She doubted it. "Here ye go!" Marigoldpaw mewed again dropping the second mouse by the kit.
( @Bramblefire01 @Elementals )

Old September 9th, 2020, 06:51 PM
Ambivert

~Foggybrook of SHC~

The young warrior was quite sure that she had the map of the old Shadowclan camp map implanted in her head. That was before she remembered that they were not in their actual territory but rather driven out by a party where she guess they lost the bet. Foggybrook shook her head at herself for being stupid and started giggling like a psycho. The molly stopped when Shrewpaw propped her up to walk her to the warrior's den.
Foggybrook looked around confused for a bit before the scent of moss beddings hit her nose telling her that they finally reached the place. Everything was almost looked like what she would see if her eyes were shut oh wait- her eyes were pretty much close to being fully shut. Shrewpaw had dropped her off at a nest so then she had to speak a bit more quickly. "Sit here," she mumbled patting the space next to her.

{ @gs29513 }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 9th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Ambivert

~Mouseleap of SHC~

Mouseleap smiled at both the kit and the apprentice. The queen shuffled herself so then her wounds covered with cobwebs wouldn't show. "Thank you, Marigoldpaw I believe is the name." she smiled while making sure that her mouse was smaller than the kit's mouse since kits needed to eat up more than she needed it.

{ @Bramblefire01 @Wolfgirl8 }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 9th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Mouseleap of SHC~

Mouseleap smiled at both the kit and the apprentice. The queen shuffled herself so then her wounds covered with cobwebs wouldn't show. "Thank you, Marigoldpaw I believe is the name." she smiled while making sure that her mouse was smaller than the kit's mouse since kits needed to eat up more than she needed it.

{ @Bramblefire01 @Wolfgirl8 }
(WIldkit's a he)
@Wolfgirl8
WIldkit just shook, and stared at the food. Ripplefang spoke for him: Thank's Marigoldpaw". he mewed
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 9th, 2020, 08:13 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Black haze padded onto camp and shook out his fur, it was nice to be home and what he thought he needed right about now was a nice nap. He padded to a nice shady spot and curled up. He hasn’t slep well in ages and wanted to get at least one good sleep in today.

(Open.)
Nettlekits eyes glinted as he gazed at the new(ish?) Warrior from the shadows. The large, jet black kit blended in perfectly, and he smirked, a tooth poking out of his mouth. The 6 moon old tom started to slowly slink towards blackhaze, his tail snaking behind him as he not-so-quietly made his way over in what his thought was a sneaky manner. Oh well, at least he was trying. He stopped for a moment to prepare himself before he launched off, his thick pelt furling around him as he flew threw the air and in the direction of Blackhaze. His plan was to land squarely on the warriors shoulders, but who knew if that would work.

Whether he landed or not, his smirk would grow even wider, an arrogant snort escaping him, "ha! What a loser! Letting an apprentice sneak up on you like that? Icestar should just demote you already!" he remarked, clicking his tongue in mock disappointment.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread