Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 11:43 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Poprock
Today 11:38 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 11:37 AM
Hush's Art Shop
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:34 AM

Old August 6th, 2017, 05:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
(Not quite yet... X3)
Forestfur scowled at him, her face contorting to become threatening. "Don't yell at me!" She cried at Sunstrike as she showed her teeth. "I wasn't the one who thought it was a good idea for you to flirt with me!" Forestfur's whiskers quieted; would she be able to take on the tom if he decided to attack?
(Would you like him to attack her with sheathed claws? He sometimes will storm off sometimes he's knock them over and breathe on them before storming off)
Sunstrike purred," You have beautiful teeth, besides. You're cute when you're angry..." he meowed enjoying her I think I like her more than my mate....

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 6th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(Would you like him to attack her with sheathed claws? He sometimes will storm off sometimes he's knock them over and breathe on them before storming off)
Sunstrike purred," You have beautiful teeth, besides. You're cute when you're angry..." he meowed enjoying her I think I like her more than my mate....
"Okay, then," Forestfur meowed, letting her expression fall neutral; she wasn't going to let this poor excuse for a tom best her!
(Let's have him breathe on her.)
Old August 6th, 2017, 05:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Okay, then," Forestfur meowed, letting her expression fall neutral; she wasn't going to let this poor excuse for a tom best her!
(Let's have him breathe on her.)
He didn't really care her fighting, he thought he was winning so he walked right up next to breathing his fishy breathe on her purring," You smell so sweet...." he rumbled. I bet she'll be asking to be my mate by tomorrow, and if she is, all I'll have to do is tell Silvershade and walk away and take her as a mate... (Feel free to have Forestfur claw him even if it's unsheathed, he deserves to get an infection due to his stubbornness to get healing...haha)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@fenic!
Lobsterpaw glowered down at an apprentice, he knew most the warriors were too uncomfortable to care, he wasn't touching his clanmates or kits, what was the harm, it was too shallow for an apprentice to drown anyways...," Fool! You spoke to the wrong apprentice!" He spat

Elmpaw blinked," I-I was just getting water, I-I already got in trouble for eating so-so I thought drinking would be alright, if it's not I can go back to my nest in the clearing and starve to death..."

Lobsterpaw laughed," Coward!" He hooked his paw under Elmpaw's," Fool!" He snorted as Elmpaw hit the water.

Elmpaw yowled in shock and thrashed around for a second before realizing he could touch and he left, he spat out a living fish," Not cool man, not cool." He shuddered as the wind blew his direction and he scurried off to his nest in a corner of the clearing.

Lobsterpaw howled in laughter.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 6th, 2017 at 05:56 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 06:13 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The she-cat nodded as he told her that what happened to her was horrible, like if she didn't know that already... She then shrugged. "I honestly don't know why they do that..." Bella admitted, surprised at what she was told next, her eyes widening before she smiled and nodded, pressing against him. "You don't know how happy this makes me, Goldeneye, this means a lot to me..." She admitted. "I'll try to keep them close to me, to make sure they'll be safe." The calico purred, but laughed as he spoke about fish being hard to catch and all that. "Well, this is the reason we have claws, don't you think?" She asked and rubbed against his side lovingly, she honestly was simply so happy whenever he was there. "You need to taste it for real though, it's really nice, you'll probably like it, I'm not forcing you to like it, y'know." She said, eyes lighting up as well as she met his gaze, she had been scared when she couldn't find him, but now, everything was behind, they were together and she couldn't ask for more. As he answered her question about sleeping together, she blushed even more, her pelt burning hot. "I-It was quite nice to finally feel safe with the one I care about so much..." She stammered, looking away for a bit, but if she was gonna be all embarassed like that, he would be too, she pressed her muzzle against his firmly and quickly pulled back, chuckling. "Got you again." She purred playfully, everything felt so right. "I couldn't imagine a future without you, Goldeneye." She finally mewed.
"It means a lot to me too," Goldeneye smiled. "We can't help what twolegs do," he sighed, "They're strange creatures," he shook as he remembered monsters, and how they just ate twolegs, that terrified him. "And you'll do a wonderful job," the tom smiled, "You'll be the best mother," he said happily, "One of the best warriors too," he added, knowing that Bella was very good at hunting moves, and everything like that. "I suppose so," he murmured, as Bella brought up fish, "But apparently it's a very complicated process," he sighed, he sounded like a whiny apprentice. "Something about not letting your shadow fall on the water," he was trying to rember what a warrior told him already, though it was quickly slipping his mind. "I hope it's as good as you say it is," he laughed, "Though I'm positive you're correct," he added happily. "Fish has always been Riverclan food however, we'll just have to see," he mumbled, smiling over at his mate. "This'll hopefully help Shadowclan as a whole," he said, while he had no intention to learn how to swim, not at all. "I must agree," he smiled, "It's wonderful to have a mate like you," he said. "Mouse dung!" He said, before laughing. "I couldn't either," he said, smiling, nuzzling Bella, there was no way he could lie to her, his golden and green eyes lit up.
Old August 6th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
As Rainpaw tried to comfort her, Snowyfur sighed softly, her ears twitching. Even though Bayclaw had harassed her, and made her life miserable, she wished slightly that she had chosen him over Fogfur. Then, she wouldn't have had to deal with Fogfur ignoring her, as well as Arcticpaw running away. Perhaps then, Snowyfur would have been happier, and even if Bay claw had been using her to climb the ranks, perhaps she would have gotten more love. Snowyfur looked at Rainpaw, her blue eyes clouded with confusion. "Maybe," Snowyfur meowed, voicing her thoughts, "If I had chosen him over Fogfur..." She trailed off, not wanting to finish her sentence.
Snowyfur sighed, as she stretched herself out of the puddle, her belly-fur sodden with mud. "I suppose we can head down there," Snowyfur stifled a small cry; they would be heading in the direction of Fogfur. Snowyfur started to make her way to the exit, the sun slowly starting to peak through the gray clouds, making the ground shimmer with speckles of water. Snowyfur's pelt turned a gray-color as the sun warmed her drenched fur; it was obvious she hadn't bathed in a while.
When Rainpaw had mentioned Cloudyfoot as her 'protector', Snowyfur rounded on him, her eyes alight with anger. She let out a long hiss at her son, with her tail thrashing behind her. "You think I need a protector," her voice was challenging, as though she wanted Rainpaw to retort, "I can take care of myself!"
Rainpaw nearly fell on his back when his mother suddenly turned on him, her eyes flaring with rage as he crouched down. "O-Of course, Snowyfur..." He stammered out. "I-I'm sorry, Mom..." His green eyes were full of terror from her sudden lash out. He stole a glance at her dirty fur, not daring to make a comment about washing herself in the river. "If you would like,
we could even take a walk, or I could get you Dad....?" The last part was something that Rainpaw risked after he had heard her murmur to herself something about choosing Bayclaw instead of Fogfur. The grey tom looked down, pawing at the ground, feeling quite hurt at Snowyfur's previous comment. Did that mean she wished she had never given birth to him and Arcticpaw? He already knew his mother was ashamed of him for not being able to swim. He had tried, but Rainpaw didn't trust how random the currents could be, not to mention how wet your fur got and would drag you down. He let out a small whimper at the thought of her becoming mates with the family's foe.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 6th, 2017, 08:12 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye looked at Lucky, "What would you change it to?" He asked calmly, smiling at the she-cat. "Just choose a prefix," he added, "Like..." he shrugged, he had never been good at these kinds of things, "Brave!" He said, as that was one word that came to his mind. Halestar could choose a suffix, since she was the one doing the ceremonies. The deputy smiled awkwardly, as he didn't really know. Listening to Daypaw's question, he looked at them. "Because you were the right cat," he said, knowing that, while he hadn't exactly been the one to pick Daypaw, he knew why he would have picked them. "Few cats are like you Daypaw," he reassured, "Actually, I don't really think there's any cat like you," he said, smiling awkwardly. "Gender doesn't matter in these situations," he said, "You can be whatever you believe you are, and while you might have done good as a warrior, you'll be doing much better as a medicine cat." He said, hoping that he was saying the right thing. "You're not the only one that has ever had to watch a clanmate die, and not been able to do something," he said, looking away. "I lost a kit during the flood," the tom muttered, remembering Slickkit. He could have done something! But he didn't reach the kit in time, and now he would never forgive himself for that, his golden and green eyes getting a far off look in them, before he snapped back to attention. "You shouldn't have died," he said, "And you didn't," he said, "You lost one cat, but that doesn't mean you can't save others, you were meant to be a medicine cat," he said, looking at them, hoping his words got through to them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@woly
"Oh, I don't know," Lucky said, stirring the earth with her paw again. "Brave does sound nice, but I guess we'll see." Lucky listened while Daypaw spoke, her heart sinking. She never knew that Daypaw wasn't accepted for her gender. It seemed like the strangest thing in the world to bother a cat about. How was Daypaw's gender hurting anyone? And what's so hard about calling them "them" if that made them feel more comfortable? Her heart lurched when Daypaw said they should have died. She was grateful for Goldeneye, who seemed to know just what to say about Daypaw's life as a medicine cat rather than a warrior, and she saw his far off gaze. They've all bee through so much here... but they keep on going, she thought admiringly. As Goldeneye spoke about how losing one cat didn't mean she couldn't save others, Lucky looked down at the ground. "You saved me," she murmured before lifting her gaze and looking the enby in the eye, "And I'm glad you're still here."
Kestrelberry should be the one healing, not me. The thought lingered in their head often from time to time. The past medicine cat was learning to be a warrior, and living life. It seemed cats adored him, many missed him. It felt like large pawsteps to fill. Their gaze was to the ground, ears twitching to signal Daypaw had heard them. They stayed silent for a moment. It would take a lot for them to believe them and simply lift their insecurities, but it was a start. ¨Thanks,¨ they mewed after a moment. They werent good at showing that they cared, but they really did. They stood up, wincing slightly. They never liked to open up to others. They usually liked to keep a brave face and keep it bottled up. They felt weird sharing their feelings out loud. ¨I should be helping Geckoleaf out,¨ they were in no shape to be helping other cats, could barely stand themselves, but Daypaw would work until they died. ¨Ill talk with you guys later.¨ They were mainly just trying to get out of the awkward situation. But it was true, Shadowclans flood only brought in a heap of cats that needed healing which Daypaw was up for. They padded away, more like limped away, to the medicine den.
Old August 6th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble replied to the first one nodding slowly," It's okay.." she heard the second question and gulped It's definetly not time to tell the truth to Eclipsekit and I don't know if Eclipsekit has any littermates or not...how do I tell her... her heart pounded as she breathed," You have two siblings from one of my other litters, Finchpaw and Littlepaw." She meowed not directly answering the question hoping Eclipsekit would be satisfied with that.
"What happened to them? I- I haven't seen them," she mewed, almost afraid of the answer.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old August 7th, 2017, 01:14 AM
The Gay Queen

My Mood: Adorable

@Milky Way

The elderly she-cat entered the clearing, instantly bombarded by a wave of new and unfamiliar smells. But, she didn't care about that now. She was just so happy that she and her, new friend it seemed, Rainshadow have made it. Fennelclaw turned her head towards the brown and taller she-cat and smiled, relieved. "Finally here, now let's finally get to the medicine cat."
Current finders!
Here!
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"It means a lot to me too," Goldeneye smiled. "We can't help what twolegs do," he sighed, "They're strange creatures," he shook as he remembered monsters, and how they just ate twolegs, that terrified him. "And you'll do a wonderful job," the tom smiled, "You'll be the best mother," he said happily, "One of the best warriors too," he added, knowing that Bella was very good at hunting moves, and everything like that. "I suppose so," he murmured, as Bella brought up fish, "But apparently it's a very complicated process," he sighed, he sounded like a whiny apprentice. "Something about not letting your shadow fall on the water," he was trying to rember what a warrior told him already, though it was quickly slipping his mind. "I hope it's as good as you say it is," he laughed, "Though I'm positive you're correct," he added happily. "Fish has always been Riverclan food however, we'll just have to see," he mumbled, smiling over at his mate. "This'll hopefully help Shadowclan as a whole," he said, while he had no intention to learn how to swim, not at all. "I must agree," he smiled, "It's wonderful to have a mate like you," he said. "Mouse dung!" He said, before laughing. "I couldn't either," he said, smiling, nuzzling Bella, there was no way he could lie to her, his golden and green eyes lit up.
"Well, in all honesty, we can't understand them, so I doubt they can understand us..." The calico mewed, shrugging a little. "I guess they're as strange for us as we are for them." She added, smiling over at the ShadowClan deputy as he said that she would be both the best mother and warrior, closing her eyes a bit and smiling more. "If you say so, my dear Goldeneye." Bella purred. "Well since were here, maybe if there are some cats kind enough to teach us, I doubt they'll refuse to show us, because we'll kind of need it considering we won't be going back to our territory soon..." She said, laughing. "Though I won't lie, you definitively sound cute when you whine like that." She chuckled, placing a paw over her maw to cover her laugh, after all, she didn't want to get everyone's attention. "Well, I was given fish without hunting it back then, most of the time, my twolegs just placed some on the ground for me to eat, it was really nice, even better than a mouse, it had that taste that ust made it better, I don't even know how to explain it." She mewed, rememberng the taste of it made her want to eat some. Laughing cutely at his reaction to the kitty kiss she had given him, she nuzzled him in return afterwards, breathing in the tom's scent, this tom who made her feel complete... StarClan did she love him...
Old August 7th, 2017, 06:40 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Kestrelberry should be the one healing, not me. The thought lingered in their head often from time to time. The past medicine cat was learning to be a warrior, and living life. It seemed cats adored him, many missed him. It felt like large pawsteps to fill. Their gaze was to the ground, ears twitching to signal Daypaw had heard them. They stayed silent for a moment. It would take a lot for them to believe them and simply lift their insecurities, but it was a start. ¨Thanks,¨ they mewed after a moment. They werent good at showing that they cared, but they really did. They stood up, wincing slightly. They never liked to open up to others. They usually liked to keep a brave face and keep it bottled up. They felt weird sharing their feelings out loud. ¨I should be helping Geckoleaf out,¨ they were in no shape to be helping other cats, could barely stand themselves, but Daypaw would work until they died. ¨Ill talk with you guys later.¨ They were mainly just trying to get out of the awkward situation. But it was true, Shadowclans flood only brought in a heap of cats that needed healing which Daypaw was up for. They padded away, more like limped away, to the medicine den.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@woly

"Oh, I don't know," Lucky said, stirring the earth with her paw again. "Brave does sound nice, but I guess we'll see." Lucky listened while Daypaw spoke, her heart sinking. She never knew that Daypaw wasn't accepted for her gender. It seemed like the strangest thing in the world to bother a cat about. How was Daypaw's gender hurting anyone? And what's so hard about calling them "them" if that made them feel more comfortable? Her heart lurched when Daypaw said they should have died. She was grateful for Goldeneye, who seemed to know just what to say about Daypaw's life as a medicine cat rather than a warrior, and she saw his far off gaze. They've all bee through so much here... but they keep on going, she thought admiringly. As Goldeneye spoke about how losing one cat didn't mean she couldn't save others, Lucky looked down at the ground. "You saved me," she murmured before lifting her gaze and looking the enby in the eye, "And I'm glad you're still here."
"We'll see," Goldeneye nodded, smiling a bit as he looked at Lucky, listening to Daypaw next. He hoped that his words had worked somehow, since well, he had barely known if they worked. He didn't say anything after that, since he didn't know what he could say. He simply watched them go, an awkward smile on his face. He knew that being medicine cat was crazy, not from experience, of course, but it was easy to tell. There were so many things that he still didn't understand about being a high Rank. Watching them go, they simple nodded, "See you," they said softly, smiling awkwardly, before looking at Lucky. "I think I'll be going to look at other cats, make sure everyone's somewhat okay," he said calmly, smiling awkwardly. "See you soon Lucky," he smiled, before heading off in a different direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Well, in all honesty, we can't understand them, so I doubt they can understand us..." The calico mewed, shrugging a little. "I guess they're as strange for us as we are for them." She added, smiling over at the ShadowClan deputy as he said that she would be both the best mother and warrior, closing her eyes a bit and smiling more. "If you say so, my dear Goldeneye." Bella purred. "Well since were here, maybe if there are some cats kind enough to teach us, I doubt they'll refuse to show us, because we'll kind of need it considering we won't be going back to our territory soon..." She said, laughing. "Though I won't lie, you definitively sound cute when you whine like that." She chuckled, placing a paw over her maw to cover her laugh, after all, she didn't want to get everyone's attention. "Well, I was given fish without hunting it back then, most of the time, my twolegs just placed some on the ground for me to eat, it was really nice, even better than a mouse, it had that taste that ust made it better, I don't even know how to explain it." She mewed, rememberng the taste of it made her want to eat some. Laughing cutely at his reaction to the kitty kiss she had given him, she nuzzled him in return afterwards, breathing in the tom's scent, this tom who made her feel complete... StarClan did she love him...
"You have a point there," Goldeneye smiled and nodded. "Everything we do seems so rational though," he sighed, "Maybe twolegs think the same thing," He didn't know, if only a cat could study twolegs without getting touched. However, he knew that wasn't possible. "You have a point there," he repeated once again, "The problem is, not many Riverclan cats seem happy to have us here," he pointed out, shrugging. He would like to learn, but to do that, he would need a mentor to teach him, and to do that, he would have to ask a Riverclaner to help him. That would take awhile, to find a cat that had the same amount of patience as a mentor, but with that patience towards Shadowclan cats, and he had no idea if those cats even existed. He tried not to be embarrassed as Bella told him he was cute when he whined, so he managed to push past that. He tried not to gag as Bella said that the twoleg food she was given was good, so he just nodded. "I don't think there's just tuna here," he said, "There's things like minnows," he said, as the Riverclan cat he had been talking to earlier brought those up. "If you say it's good however..." he mumbled, "I'll try to trust you," he smiled awkwardly. He smiled the entire time as Bella nuzzled him back, he was happy now, even though he was in Riverclan camp, he was happy, his golden and green eyes lit up.