Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by dagnyme
Today 07:44 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:38 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by JellyCat
Today 06:59 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:56 PM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2020, 03:47 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

(Did Featherwhisker agree with this?) @WarriorsAndHorses

Rosepaw lifted her head to look up at her father. Her hard-working, loving father who was loyal to all of his duties. "I w-was attacked b-by ShadowClan," she managed to say, her head flopping down onto her paws. "B-blackpaw... a f-friend of somebody in WindClan." Featherwhisker would be told later, but she had a great idea.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 24th, 2020, 03:56 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Barley-kit was just sitting there,he was tired from watching Rose-paw all night* Is she stable , Im really tired im sorry. @Mumble @TheNyanCatMinecart

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 24th, 2020 at 03:57 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 04:10 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moonraven @wren
Warmth washed over Hivekit as she was dragged from the fearful trance and dropped between two large columns of fur. It smelled like Deadpool, so she was assuming the location was somewhere between the large mollies forearms. Ears pinning to the back of her head, the small kitten ducked as she smelled greenery being dabbed above her. What was happening? Was Yote going to hurt Deadpool?! Still, from the size of Yote's 'scent blob', Hivekit wasn't sure
Lifting her nose upward, she felt a drop of water splash on her nose, and hits of sarcasm as the creature spoke. From the sound of their voice, she could only guess they were male. Which didn't matter, of course, since she still had no idea if they were a cat, or were trying to help. And what did they call her? a.. 'thing'? Odd, she'd never heard that word before.... Hivekit took a moment to ponder, and leaned into Deadpool, who had seemed to go silent. With fear? Was she just as blind in the prospect of the strange creature that was 'treating' her? Whatever that meant.
For the first time, her mind began to wander to her littermates. Were they alright? Scared? Worried? Or... worse. Having fun without her? The thought scared her, even more so than Yote. She never wanted to be forgotten by them, after all, they were her only family. Orphans...
The blind kit sunk deep into thought, eyes widening as each image got more and more depressing. Where she was forgotten. Got lost, and was never found. Where she was rejected. Alone.
Where her mother never came back.
swatting away whatever was dangling in the mysteries jaws.
"yope.... wot 'thenk'? am mno 'thenk'.... I am... i am.."
She murmured softly, still lost in the dark, before speaking slowly to Deadpool, as if it was a solution to the ghastly mouth of hers. Not physically deformed, just.... wasn't working right. Yes, that was it. "wen... wen momma kum bak?" The scent of plant was slowly diminishing, as if the greenery was fading away. Or she was just getting used to the smell.
But.... wait. Her mother was gone for a minute, but what about her? Who was she? What.. what purpose did Hivekit serve? To be a ragdoll? A useless mutation, discarded and unloved? Was that who she was? Some ugly little kit, who's mother died because she wasn't good enough... What if Brightflame never came back? Goodness, all this thinking hurt... All from being placed between Deadpool's legs? What... why had this triggered all these thoughts? Or were they not just thoughts, rather, predictions. Impossible, Hivekit knew, but maybe this was what she was destined for.
"yote.... i mno thenk, but wot em I?"
Old June 24th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

(Yeah, she did or at least Mumble did)

"Those crow-food eating foxhearts!" The orange tom growled, his fur slightly bristling. @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old June 24th, 2020, 04:16 PM

*Barley-kit yawned, he was hecka tired* Rose-paw are you ok? You hungry or thirsty? @TheNyanCatMinecart

--
]✰
--

Old June 24th, 2020, 04:19 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@WarriorsAndHorses

Rosepaw nodded at her mother's new mate, her stomach pounding with pain. "It was B-blackpaw," she stammered. "Th-that apprentice..." Even if they weren't officially kin, things would be interesting once she told them what she suspected Twistedpaw of. Oh, how that would ruin that deformed apprentice's reputation... like she needed it, anyway. It was obvious that Twistedpaw would never be anything to to Clan.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 24th, 2020, 04:27 PM

Hey, Rose! You should try not to move your body, your head and mouths fine. Im not taking any chances. *Barley-kit said, his mew had tiredness in it, so did his eyes* @TheNyanCatMinecart

--
]✰
--

Last edited by stag; June 24th, 2020 at 04:28 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

"You're an interesting cat, even on your deathbed." Twilightstar chuckled, although no mirth could be found in her cool green eyes. The leader turned her head away from him to listen to her clanmates bicker? Really? She watched as one of the apprentices came up and started badmouthing her, not that she cared, she was more annoyed that he was getting in her way. Creekpaw was quick to defend her, sweet, she didn't need it but it was nice none the less.
"Maskpaw is talking out of his ass, since he seemed to want to leave, he's exiled. You can chase him out or kill him if he shows up again." She informed Creekpaw, looking over to Wishpool as she discussed wanting to let Lobster suffer and slowly die. Twilightstar had some really sadistic cats in her clan, she loved it!
"Despite his troubled past, the moon he spent with us he caused no difficulties to us personally and if he's this dedicated to us even after all of we've just put him though, I think he should be granted some mercy." Lobster really might have made a great addition to WindClan. Hmm, maybe StarClan will forgive and pity him and he could come back and be a WindClan warrior one day, maybe not.
"Farewell." She had been planning on making him suffer for a bit longer, but he was loyal to the end, he deserved a little mercy. Twilightstar parted her mouth and wrapped it around the tom's neck, she bit down hard, sending the tom off wherever it was he'd be going. She released and stepped away wanting to find something to wash the metallic taste out of her mouth.
"WindClan," she yowls, not bothering to jump back up on the Breezerock. She had been debating on continuing with ceremonies or not but in the end, killing two cats in one meeting plus exiling a four cat and the fact she felt some uneasiness in the air, Twilightstar decided to dismiss the cats and let them rest or do whatever.
"Meeting dismissed." She really needed some water.
"I need someone to take Lobster's body to the RiverClan border." Even though she had wanted to take pieces of him and distribute him around to the other clans, his endless loyalty had moved the molly just a bit. He had originally belonged to RiverClan, why not send him back. Plus WindClan did owe RiverClan quite a bit, even though Lionstar wasn't looking for anything in return, he might like a mauled dead body of a traitor.
"Braveheart's can be tossed in the outskirts." She waited to see if anyone was willing to volunteer to remove them.
Noticing Leopardbite being an asshole to her kit for whatever reason had the leader giving a soft warning growl.
"Leopardbite, settle." Twilightstar figured it might be a good idea to pull the molly out of the nursery early and start her training. Being cooped up seemed to be doing no good for her. The other queens could help tend to Daisykit.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 24th, 2020, 04:42 PM

*Mask-paw laughed* You fools. I never send i wanted to leave you idiot. So im not leaving.

--
]✰
--

Last edited by stag; June 24th, 2020 at 04:43 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 04:46 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Featherwhisker turned and walked out into the territory with a flick of her bushy tail. She really needed to get all that traitors blood off of her claws and pelt, but there was no way in shell that she was going to groom it off herself and get that foul, metallic taste of blood stuck in her mouth. So, she was off to find a small stream.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread