Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Tigerpaw training!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:41 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by ollie
Today 08:39 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 08:36 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2021, 01:26 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1440 View Post
Hearing pawsteps approaching her, Iciclepaw tried to force herself to stand up. But soon she heard Cowtail's kind voice and relaxed. "He- he does?"

[ @~Fox~]

He does , now then wipe those tears and lets go help him! ~cowtail said a soft calm voice so the coyotes wouldnt be drawn to her voice~
RushingKit!

Old February 20th, 2021, 01:27 PM
energy to surge breakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
Rainingpaw nodded "should we wait until he wakes up or move him now?" he asked wincing as his side pained him again

@~Fox~
~thunderchaser was slowly but getting herself and buckstar to the med den~ im moving him now.
RushingKit!

Old February 20th, 2021, 01:41 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Eveningmists eyes narrowed as she pushed at the coyote, her teeth gritted. Dammit, she was not going down like this! Just before the canines teeth closed around her neck, it was thrown off of her by another cat. Letting out a breath of relief, she stumbled to her paws and charged at it, smiling gratefully at Robinwhisker. Raising a forepaw, she swung it full force at the coyotes head, grinning to herself at the loud sound the impact made. Momentarily stunned, the coyote stumbled back before coming back to its senses. Even if it had pretty much recovered from the blow, it was noticeably more unsteady, its steps uneven and random. Taking the opportunity, the huge she-cat leapt forwards and finished the job, claws slashing through its throat and splattering its blood on the ground. Breathing heavily, she stared down at it as slowly went limp, her gaze narrowed into a glare. When she was sure it was dead, she turned to the other she-cat and dipped her head ¨Many thanks, my friend. You surely saved my life, and I am forever grateful¨ she mewed with a smile.

The victory was short-lived, however, as the sound of many panicked mews met her ears. Spinning around, Eveningmist eyes widened at the sight of Buckstars body, laying limp on the ground. Glancing briefly back to her friend, she nodded in respect before bounding off to stand by the leaders body, light blue eyes widened in panic. ¨Buckstar!¨ she gasped out as she reached his body, the bloodstained dirt hardly bothering her. The coyote that had killed him was quickly being fought off by the other warriors of the clan, so that was the least of her worries. Dipping her head, she touched her nose to his bloodied fur before raising her head, ¨CATS OF THUNDERCLAN! I MUST URGE YOU TO CONTINUE THE BATTLE! I WILL TAKE BUCKSTARS BODY TO A PLACE WHERE HE CAN REST WHEN HE COMES TO, SO PLEASE, DO NOT WORRY!¨ she yowled, voice booming throughout the area. Immediately after she finished speaking, she nudged the leaders limp body onto her back with a bit of struggle before straightening up, wincing as he put more pressure on her injuries. The deputy noticed Thunderchaser coming to help move the body, and a soft smile made its way onto her face ¨Thunderchaser, when he wakes back up he will be quite winded, im sure, but starclan will take care of his injuries. For now, I recommend we move him out of harms way and wait until he wakes up to gauge the injuries that are left over.¨ she mewed, glancing back to the unconscious leader.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; February 20th, 2021 at 01:42 PM.
Old February 20th, 2021, 01:41 PM
particles of stars

"Okay-" she slowly got up, and waited for the warrior to lead the way.

[Iciclepaw - @~Fox~]
Old February 20th, 2021, 01:50 PM
energy to surge breakers

~yes ma'am! ~thunderchaser said she made her way with buckstar to the medicine cat den , awesome and now that eveningmist was helping this was hopefully going to go faster. and hopefully no coyotes tried to bite her or evenignmist~ Eveningmist I need to get back to tallkit and crookedkit before they get hurt. I hope you understand that as soon as buckstar is safe , Im running back. ~thundechaser was worried and that worried look filled her face. Hopefully nothing happened to tallkit or crookedkit~
@Jackpot
RushingKit!

Last edited by Fae; February 20th, 2021 at 01:52 PM.
Old February 20th, 2021, 01:58 PM
energy to surge breakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1440 View Post
"Okay-" she slowly got up, and waited for the warrior to lead the way.

[Iciclepaw - @~Fox~]
~cowail lead icicle-paw to buckstar , thunderchaser , and eveningmist the least she could do is watch over them~

@Jackpot
RushingKit!

Old February 20th, 2021, 02:19 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Fireclaw gasped at the sight of Buckstar but got to their senses and went back to fighting.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old February 20th, 2021, 02:36 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Hawkpaw felt his leg throb in pain and he buckled. He couldn't support any more weight on his already broken leg from the tree incident a moon or so ago. Dragging himself to the apprentices den, he layed down in the farthest corer and instantly his world went black. The pain had taken over and knocked him uncnocious. (He needs help, fast. Open.)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 20th, 2021, 02:40 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post
Hawkpaw felt his leg throb in pain and he buckled. He couldn't support any more weight on his already broken leg from the tree incident a moon or so ago. Dragging himself to the apprentices den, he layed down in the farthest corer and instantly his world went black. The pain had taken over and knocked him uncnocious. (He needs help, fast. Open.)
Cloudpounce heard something strange and ran to the apprentices' den, and he gasped when he saw Hawkpaw and ran over. Was he dead? No, he was still breathing. But... he was badly hurt. He'd have to take him to the medicine cats, but...

"Hey, can you answer me?" Without waiting for a response, he turned and heaved, doing his best to carry Hawkpaw on his back while avoiding his injuries. "Don't worry: I'll get you to the medicine cats as quickly as I can!"
Old February 20th, 2021, 02:46 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Cloudpounce heard something strange and ran to the apprentices' den, and he gasped when he saw Hawkpaw and ran over. Was he dead? No, he was still breathing. But... he was badly hurt. He'd have to take him to the medicine cats, but...

"Hey, can you answer me?" Without waiting for a response, he turned and heaved, doing his best to carry Hawkpaw on his back while avoiding his injuries. "Don't worry: I'll get you to the medicine cats as quickly as I can!"
Hawkpaw moaned and he came back to semi-consiousness. He saw movement but his vision swam. Firey pain shot up from his hind-leg, which he seemed to have re-injured, and his conciousness flickered out as soon as it came in. His other wounds were bad too, but he barely noticed them through the pain in his leg. He had a slash through his shoulder, which was pumping out blood fast, and a bite on his flank that was deep, but had already crusted over with scabbing. Anything else was barely noticeable, like the new nicks on his face and sides.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Closed Thread