Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM

Old November 14th, 2023, 01:46 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
She smiles at him again before looking away, her attention now on the leaders. This is the first time she's ever felt happy with a cat - other than Snaggletooth. At the name she can't help but cringe away from her thoughts, her discomfort visible. She then turns back to Shademoss. "Hey, I am gonna leave in a few minutes. Would you like to meet me at the border in say... Two days? I can't stand this tension." She mews before looking around for anycat who seems to be watching them. One apprentice his - a ShadowClan apprentice - is but then he rolls his eyes and looks at the leaders.

~
Cobwebpaw frowns and shakes his head. If that ThunderClan treehugger doesn't leave the ShadowClanner soon, then he knows that something is wrong. Maybe they're up to something. He hopes they're not - that would be disgusting. stupid ThunderClan treehuggers. foolish RiverClan fish. stinky WindClan bunnies. superior ShadowClan warriors. He thinks to himself before the tuxedo tom yawns, his olive eyes filled with boredom.
#webbinggathering
#webby
Shademoss smiled and nodded. “I’d like that. Can’t say I blame you. At the border I presume?” He glanced towards Cobwebpaw, but didn’t pay him much mind. If the younger cat had an issue with him and Fennelfox talking, then that was his problem, not Shademoss’.

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 14th, 2023, 02:10 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi View Post
Shademoss smiled and nodded. “I’d like that. Can’t say I blame you. At the border I presume?” He glanced towards Cobwebpaw, but didn’t pay him much mind. If the younger cat had an issue with him and Fennelfox talking, then that was his problem, not Shademoss’.
She smiles, nodding. "Yeah, at the border." She mews before standing. Fennelfox looks at him over her shoulder, and she... winks at him before laughing softly as she makes her way out of the camp.

While Cobwebpaw watches her leave, he frowns before he shakes his head as he approaches the warrior - Shademoss. "Hey, what was that about?" He asks.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 14th, 2023, 02:20 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Quote:
She smiles, nodding. "Yeah, at the border." She mews before standing. Fennelfox looks at him over her shoulder, and she... winks at him before laughing softly as she makes her way out of the camp.

While Cobwebpaw watches her leave, he frowns before he shakes his head as he approaches the warrior - Shademoss. "Hey, what was that about?" He asks.
Shademoss felt his heart flutter as he watched Fennelfox go. He felt somewhat sad, yet happy knowing he’d see her again soon. After a few delayed moments he realized Cobwebpaw was speaking to him, No jumped slightly. “Wha- Oh, Cobwebpaw, you startled me there. I was just talking to that ThunderClan cat. I know that sounds odd given our tension with ThunderClan at the moment, but it’s not a bad idea to have friends in those kinds of places.”

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 14th, 2023, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Shademoss felt his heart flutter as he watched Fennelfox go. He felt somewhat sad, yet happy knowing he’d see her again soon. After a few delayed moments he realized Cobwebpaw was speaking to him, No jumped slightly. “Wha- Oh, Cobwebpaw, you startled me there. I was just talking to that ThunderClan cat. I know that sounds odd given our tension with ThunderClan at the moment, but it’s not a bad idea to have friends in those kinds of places.”
"Why is that? Fennelfox is not one to usually have friends. I met her on the border a while ago, Shademoss, and she is a hostile cat." He mews, recalling how she had seemed a little happy at first before she threatened to tear his eyes out without a second thought. He almost shivers at the thought as he recalls that.
#webby

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 14th, 2023 at 02:37 PM.
Old November 14th, 2023, 02:44 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Quote:
"Why is that? Fennelfox is not one to usually have friends. I met her on the border a while ago, Shademoss, and she is a hostile cat." He mews, recalling how she had seemed a little happy at first before she threatened to tear his eyes out without a second thought. He almost shivers at the thought as he recalls that.
#webby
“Well, it seems there’s more to her then you might think at first. And that aggression comes from a place of hurt.” Shademoss explained. “Sometimes cats like that just need someone to talk to and help them.” He glanced up towards Dawnstar, narrowing his eyes. “Not all of them, though…”

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 15th, 2023, 07:49 AM

Quote:
“Well, it seems there’s more to her then you might think at first. And that aggression comes from a place of hurt.” Shademoss explained. “Sometimes cats like that just need someone to talk to and help them.” He glanced up towards Dawnstar, narrowing his eyes. “Not all of them, though…”

Cobwebpaw admits that Shademoss might - just might - have a point there about that topic. If he's completely honest with himself, he's not the type of cat to be interested int he lives of others. Nor is he very interested in being friends with them. But his mentor is one of the highest ranked cats in the Clan - Darkfall - and he mutely admits that it would be a good idea to have some friends( not enemies) in high places.
#webby

Old November 15th, 2023, 08:07 AM
Destroyer of Universes

Shademoss inwardly sighed with relief as he saw the apprentice was thinking about it. “Just mull it over, y’know? Might be useful in the future.” He said before turning back to the leaders.

@Spartan-117

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 15th, 2023, 08:58 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
The pretty she-cat looks at the ground, cleaning a small spot with her paws before she sits down with a soft smile. "I am Cloverheart." She mews, not admitting that she herself is an apprentice.

#witheredflower

Dovepaw nodded their head. “I’m Dovepaw. And the white feline beside me is Mistycloud, we’re from Windclan”

—————————————

Moondust sat with Shadowclan (LOL IDEK IF SHADOWCLAN IS AT THE GATHERING)

[CLOSED]

Pixel by Zombhood on DA

Last edited by Kaybug.; November 15th, 2023 at 08:59 AM.
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:01 AM

@Hawk_Boi

Cobwebpaw nods his head before gazing at Dawnstar. He mutely admits that she could be a better leader if she wanted to, but she doesn't - and there is nothing he can do about it, so he does not mention it. At all. Ever.
#webby

Old November 15th, 2023, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaywolf. View Post

Dovepaw nodded their head. “I’m Dovepaw. And the white feline beside me is Mistycloud, we’re from Windclan”

—————————————

Moondust sat with Shadowclan (LOL IDEK IF SHADOWCLAN IS AT THE GATHERING)

[CLOSED]

"I am too." She whispers as she looks at Dovepaw. Cloverheart doesn't feel so bad now that she knows she's not the only shy WindClan apprentice. She does feel bad that this apprentice is so young and has likely gone through so much in her young life. The crippled she-cat offers another slight smile.

#witheredflower