Today 02:31 AM

Old December 18th, 2017, 11:26 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Zavier was laying down with Moonlight,
keeping her warm and making sure she had a smile on her face, like every lover had to, though, his small ears suddently twitched and he growled, the scent that had just made it into his nose was one he recognized very well now... Cobra's. The shiny Silvally got up and looked around, letting out a low growl, he knew the poison-type wanted his mate, and he was gonna make sure the Arbok was not gonna touch one bit of the Espeon's fur.

Moonlight got up. "Whats wrong?" She asked looking around.

Cobra stopped at then entrance. He heard that growl. "Heh it seems hes still here" he said to himself.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 18th, 2017, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Moonlight got up. "Whats wrong?" She asked looking around.

Cobra stopped at then entrance. He heard that growl. "Heh it seems hes still here" he said to himself.
Zavier gazed at the entrance and saw the Arbok, he looked over his shoulder. "Stay behind, you'll see by yourself..." He said and turned his gaze back towards the poison type, his silver gaze menacing, he hoped others felt that there was something wrong and he knew that, since he didn't have Shade and Espi's full trust, they would probably come see him, he didn't even care about it right now.

Last edited by Gone; December 18th, 2017 at 11:34 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 11:51 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Zavier gazed at the entrance and saw the Arbok, he looked over his shoulder. "Stay behind, you'll see by yourself..." He said and turned his gaze back towards the poison type, his silver gaze menacing, he hoped others felt that there was something wrong and he knew that, since he didn't have Shade and Espi's full trust, they would probably come see him, he didn't even care about it right now.
Moonlight saw the Arbok and her eyes widened. "Ok.." She replied watching him go. She wanted to help but knew she would just get in the way.

Cobra slithered on in to the camp "well well well..I see you actually stayed with her" He said with a hissing laugh. "Of course you would..she did take part in your helmet breaking" he said slithering farther in camp.

Shade looked up from the fruit he was eating and leaped to his feet. He stalked towards the Arbok.

Sparks beat Shade to him "what do you want?" she growled
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 18th, 2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Moonlight saw the Arbok and her eyes widened. "Ok.." She replied watching him go. She wanted to help but knew she would just get in the way.

Cobra slithered on in to the camp "well well well..I see you actually stayed with her" He said with a hissing laugh. "Of course you would..she did take part in your helmet breaking" he said slithering farther in camp.

Shade looked up from the fruit he was eating and leaped to his feet. He stalked towards the Arbok.

The shiny Silvally was in front of Shade and Sparks, changing into a psychic type, it was pretty weird to see it happen, his eyes, the system on the sides of his head, the spikes on his crest and the inside of his tail changing color, this time for a pink one, he was ready to fight. "Of course I remained with her, and I sure am not ready to forget what you did to her back in that clearing..." He snarled, the claws of his insectoid legs digging the ground in anger.

((Omg I just imagined the huge Silvally taking care of a super small Eevee, would be so cute))
Old December 18th, 2017, 11:58 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

(Voldemort it is! He is who shall not be named)

Mana stared at Cobra. She felt like she knew him, and she wanted to greet him, but something about him made her fur bristle with fear. She continued ro stare at him intensely.

Espi watched with narrowed eyes as Cobra entered the camp. She got up into a sitting position and readied herself to attack if needed. She growled as he came closer. "Stay back!"

Umbri watched as Cobra walked forward, and he gave the larger pokemon a hostile look. He gave a low growl as he walked closer.
Old December 19th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

Sun was by the three in a heartbeat. "You're massing with the wrong group snack." He growled his fluffy cream colored tail lashing. He'd burn that slithering serpent for a blade of grass.

Starlight stalked up. "What's going on?" She asked the others. She didn't know who the Arbok was but all the others seamed ready to fight. But that wasn't how she worked unless she needed to, too protect someone.

The small Eevee gave a small smile. "I'm Eva, and thank you." She mumbled quietly. Then headed to the lake. "You're probably thirsty." She added and slipped though the ferns and flowers. But stopped when she spotted a Shymin cleaning blood off her face in the moonlit lake. "A-are you oaky." She asked a bit startled to see another Pokémon.
@Echofall @Floof the Temmie Flakes

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 19th, 2017, 12:12 AM

My Mood: Paranoid

"N-Nice to meet y-you Eva. I-i'm Nova.." Nova said quietly. "I guess I am a bit thirsty..." She mumbled, her gaze was turned towards a Shaymin to which she gasped at. "Ah! Are..." She paused her sentence, and waited for the answer since Eva had already asked.

@Fuzzyfeline @Silverfrost
Old December 19th, 2017, 01:40 AM
CEO of cat angst

Bump Policy: 3 days (72 hours)
My Mood: Tired
Smile Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Sun was by the three in a heartbeat. "You're massing with the wrong group snack." He growled his fluffy cream colored tail lashing. He'd burn that slithering serpent for a blade of grass.

Starlight stalked up. "What's going on?" She asked the others. She didn't know who the Arbok was but all the others seamed ready to fight. But that wasn't how she worked unless she needed to, too protect someone.

The small Eevee gave a small smile. "I'm Eva, and thank you." She mumbled quietly. Then headed to the lake. "You're probably thirsty." She added and slipped though the ferns and flowers. But stopped when she spotted a Shymin cleaning blood off her face in the moonlit lake. "A-are you okay." She asked a bit startled to see another Pokémon.
@Echofall @Floof the Temmie Flakes
Skye perked her ears after feeling the last drop of blood fall into the water. She got up, shaking her head to get the water off. "I-I'm fine, I just hit my head when I ran through here..." She turned to look at the other Pokemon, and her eyes sparkled a little seeing the eevee.

I use mostly the same characters on WCUE and WCO
[Character bios can be found on this Google Doc I made]

Open for Co-Op on Genshin/Honkai Impact or Tower of Fantasy (Or I can support on Star Rail)
PM me for my user (TOF) or UID (GI/HI3/Star Rail)
Please leave a PM or a profile message if you've sent me a request! Might not accept otherwise
Old December 19th, 2017, 02:11 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
The shiny Silvally was in front of Shade and Sparks, changing into a psychic type, it was pretty weird to see it happen, his eyes, the system on the sides of his head, the spikes on his crest and the inside of his tail changing color, this time for a pink one, he was ready to fight. "Of course I remained with her, and I sure am not ready to forget what you did to her back in that clearing..." He snarled, the claws of his insectoid legs digging the ground in anger.

((Omg I just imagined the huge Silvally taking care of a super small Eevee, would be so cute))

"Now now..we arent still upset about that are we? You should be happy I did that..it did take your helmet off after all" he said in a smug tone. He saw the rest of the camp in fighting stances. He slithered closer into camp. He smiled a wicked smile at the pokemon.

(Omg that would be so adorable! x3)

@Fuzzyfeline
@Echofall

Old December 19th, 2017, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
"Now now..we arent still upset about that are we? You should be happy I did that..it did take your helmet off after all" he said in a smug tone. He saw the rest of the camp in fighting stances. He slithered closer into camp. He smiled a wicked smile at the pokemon.

(Omg that would be so adorable! x3)

@Fuzzyfeline
@Echofall
As he saw Cobra slither closer, Zavier walked in front of the others. "You might've made my helmet come off, but I'm not ready to forget." The shiny Silvally said at the system's glowing intensified, he was ready to use Multi-Attack in case it was needed and this time, he wasn't gonna hold back if there was to be a fight, he heard Espi and realized that almost everyone was there to help him. "You're in for a bad time if you get closer." The now psychic type warned, and he wasn't messing around at all.

(A lil' family x3)